Games and all things related - Page 113 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 09-22-2011, 04:40 PM   #1681
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Games and all things related

Pretty sure JC2 has a working co-op mod.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2011, 08:29 AM   #1682
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

That mod is just hype, it never came out. Though there are some other amazing mods (Superman mod ftw!)

And holy shit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mToNr5OHc8k

www.justcause2mods.com

Last edited by manta; 09-23-2011 at 08:33 AM.
manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (09-24-2011)
Old 09-24-2011, 04:32 PM   #1683
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

I kinda like it better as 3rd person.

Also, just bought the Total War Mega Pack from Steam, fuckin' war son.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:52 PM   #1684
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point

Deus Ex: HR DLC Missing Link on route, including digger challenge style boss battle with a multitude of solutions. People spoke, Eidos listened. Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
That mod is just hype, it never came out. Though there are some other amazing mods (Superman mod ftw!)

And holy shit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mToNr5OHc8k

www.justcause2mods.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Pretty sure JC2 has a working co-op mod.
Not sure if all steam games are created equal on this front, but I had issues using mods on Mount and Blade. Since steam patches games automatically, if the mod version isn't 100% compatible with the latest fileset you may get (I got) authentication errors. I would be interested to hear if it is the same with JC2 or not.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:46 PM   #1685
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Steam versions can be kind of funny about mods. If a mod is good/popular, the issue of Steam compatibility is usually adressed, if not solved, in my experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Axiom (09-28-2011)
Old 09-24-2011, 10:21 PM   #1686
Axiom
[something clever]

Valve should be good for making sure games with modding capabilities would be fully functional on their platform. Especially since its part of the major frame work for their in house games.

I didn't really unleash full google-fu on the matter beyond my needs with M&B. It has now piqued my interest, so off I go.
Old 09-25-2011, 01:47 AM   #1687
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Dat Lonesome Road DLC. Ending is quite nice, from a nuclear jihadist standpoint.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:00 PM   #1688
Axiom
[something clever]

What do you get when you introduce to the realm a cursed sword, useless in combat, that cannot be unequipped under normal circumstances and constantly berates the user with racial epithets?
One very miserable player.

He's an architect, he deserves it.

/goofing off at work.
Old 09-28-2011, 05:23 PM   #1689
Axiom
[something clever]

DND Daggerdale 50% off on steam. It's not worth it.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (09-28-2011), Mal (09-29-2011)
Old 09-28-2011, 05:44 PM   #1690
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Just started playing Total War Shogun 2, never played a TW game before so I tried out the tutorial. Beginner, easy shit. Intermediate, made it through... tried Advanced... AI shouldn't be that smart... never... just... no...

Frozen Synapse is up on the Humble Bundle thingy http://www.humblebundle.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Axiom (09-28-2011)
Old 09-28-2011, 05:53 PM   #1691
Axiom
[something clever]

Sweet, FS looks like a decent little tactics game. I'm upset that I missed that last bundle. I wanted to try Cortex Command, heard you can do some pretty nifty modding in it. Might have to just breakdown and buy it from the source.

I'm waiting on some news about the GoT:Gensis, the trailers have left much to be desired. If its just basic old strategy stuff, probably just going to pass. I want to here about some of the supposed political intrigue the game claims to sport. Family/blood fueds, secret alliances and the likes.
Old 09-28-2011, 06:08 PM   #1692
Demi-God
BEST

I would give it a miss till it's on sale, a second Game of Thrones RPG is being made and I'm waiting for that one instead.

Want to get The Binding of Isaac, made by the guys who made Super Meat Boy
http://store.steampowered.com/app/113200/

Also, finished Just Cause 2 with 29.5% done. Absolute shyte story line, but awesome gameplay. Especially fighting on top of launched nuclear missiles.
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Axiom (09-28-2011)
Old 09-28-2011, 06:26 PM   #1693
Axiom
[something clever]

Hmm must be slacking. I haven't heard anything about this second GoT rpg, nor the first actually. Rpg is the proper setting for an Ice and Fire universe imo.

If I possessed the skill and knowledge to work within a better environment, I would definitely make my GoT game with something a little more modern. But que sera. I'll be satisfied if I can break the standard dungeon crawling shtick, and add a deeper rp element to it.
Old 09-28-2011, 06:59 PM   #1694
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

I bought Frozen Synapse when it was on sale. Worth paying for if you like pure strategy.

Naturally I can't play for more than half an hour at a time because I'm an ADD-riddled console-kiddie.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:43 PM   #1695
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

I'm stupid. I bought Bioshock 1 and 2 about a month ago, but then I got the Contra Hard Corps remake and Third Strike (which is literally all that I play now when I do play games) right after which distracted me from completing one of the best modern first person shooters. Then, like a dumb nigga, I gamefly Mortal Kombat, splitting the already laughably short time I have to kick back and play my vidyas in two between 3S and MK9. I'm going to end up buying MK9 and renting some other shit in its place--probably Gears 3 or Revelations. Then I gotta buy AC: Brotherhood because it's like twenty bucks now and I like the franchise and I heard the multiplayer was Zeusblood amazing. But holy shit, I want Dark Souls because it looks like the greatest RPG action adventure thing ever made. Then November 15th rolls around and two games I have paid off already, UMvC3 and Halo: CEA drop and--come on, it's a remastered fucking Halo: CE we're talking about here--nothing else will be played. Not to mention I'm definitely getting Saints Row 3 which comes out the same day. And I still have to finish Jade Empire again (best Bioware RPG after ME, in my honest opinion), and KotOR I for the first time. Which sucks because by the time I'm done dicking around with Halo: CEA it'll be time for Mass Effect 3 to come out, so goodbye to life for two days and other games for like two months. So by the time I'm over ME3, Guild Wars 2 will probably have a release date and open beta ongoing.

In a six month span, I have like ten games to get, three times that many to play to completion, and time to only play maybe two of them in that span.

I need a flux capacitor in the worst way.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (09-29-2011), OG (09-29-2011)