Games and all things related - Page 114 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 09-29-2011, 01:05 AM   #1696
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Games and all things related

I understand. =[
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (09-29-2011), Trey (09-29-2011)

Old 09-29-2011, 01:17 AM   #1697
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Yeah mate, don't worry you're not alone there.

I've been slowly trying to work through my list to complete as much as I can but it's taking a while. Most of the ones I want to get this year I think I'll have to leave till next year, 'cause there's no point in me buying something full price now when I'll only have time to play it next year when it's like half the price.

Though I did get an amazing Serious Sam 3 gift this morning and I'm playing the shit out of that on day 1.

Also, Torchlight 2 is a day 1 purchase no matter what.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Trey (09-29-2011)
Old 09-29-2011, 05:49 AM   #1698
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

We all know that feel.

I'm rationing what I play. I have resisted the urge to purchase RE4 HD and Code: Veronica HD, and probably will do unless they go on sale at some point. I will be playing Halo: Anniversary, since me and my housemate are big Halo fans. I do want to play Gears 3, but since I've held out this long I figure I'll wait until the price drops. I feel I need to pre-order Battlefield 3, since the first expansion is free when you do - but I really want to get Dark Souls, and I can't justify the time and money in getting both together. However, other than that, I'm holding out until Christmas. It's become almost a tradition that I'll be gifted Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty, so I'll end up playing those. I'll probably be buying Skyrim. And honestly, everything else can wait until I have time and money, because the only other essential game is Mass Effect 3 next spring.

However, since my rent is paid off until the New Year, I did invest in a DS Lite and Pokémon Black. Come at me.

Oh fuck, I forgot about Saint's 3. I have to buy that. Fuck, why couldn't they spread these releases out into next year?

Last edited by Jaxon; 09-29-2011 at 05:51 AM.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Trey (09-29-2011), Tzu Men (09-29-2011)
Old 09-29-2011, 02:24 PM   #1699
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

You guys all just need to be more like me: Don't give a fuck if or when you finish a game. I have 50+ PS2 games and have played maybe ten to completion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiom View Post
DND Daggerdale 50% off on steam. It's not worth it.....
Especially when you can get Daggerfall for free.

Last edited by Mal; 09-30-2011 at 02:31 AM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Axiom (09-29-2011)
Old 09-29-2011, 10:03 PM   #1700
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point

Daggerdale was just, Ugh... Awful in every way. So mind numbingly generic and boring. The epitome of unimaginative dungeon crawling. Seriously, you never leave the dungeon. Even the vendors were in the dungeon.

I never hated *click click click more.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:21 PM   #1701
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

So I was browsing Steam...

... why do so many of you own Hector: Badge of Carnage?

Was there a memo I missed?
Old 09-29-2011, 11:18 PM   #1702
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

I don't even have any of ya'll friended on Steam. I don't even know my name on it; I had to buy JE for the Xbox 'cause Steam don't want to let me play it and I don't feel like going through the hassle. So I rarely bother with the service.

Also, you just reminded me that I have to EV my Pokemans in White. Fuck you videogames and your artificial timesinks. There's no reason it should be based so heavily on RNG.

Last edited by Trey; 09-30-2011 at 01:12 AM.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:21 AM   #1703
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Trey, find yo Steam now.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/AGDemiGod

I never bothered with EV training, too much effort.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:56 PM   #1704
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I figure this is related to gaming so... everything you need to know about Warhammer 40k.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:04 PM   #1705
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

That was pretty accurate.

And I wouldn't call it everything you need to know about 40k. Everything you need to know about SPEHSS MAREENS, yeah.

Last edited by Jaxon; 09-30-2011 at 08:05 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-02-2011)
Old 09-30-2011, 11:12 PM   #1706
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Early GOTY winner, in my book, has to be Portal 2.

But I have to play Saints Row 3 to know for sure.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:56 PM   #1707
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
So I was browsing Steam...

... why do so many of you own Hector: Badge of Carnage?

Was there a memo I missed?
nobody on my list got that game, though i did look at it. maybe when sale >.>

Last edited by OG; 09-30-2011 at 11:58 PM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:25 AM   #1708
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I figure this is related to gaming so... everything you need to know about Warhammer 40k.
Can they sum up the entire zelda series in one minute?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:39 AM   #1709
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

They probably can, just haven't done it yet. They post a new video every wednesday.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:45 AM   #1710
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
nobody on my list got that game, though i did look at it. maybe when sale >.>
Steam must be misinformed, because it tells me that you all own Hector:BoC, and that three of you recommend it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Can they sum up the entire zelda series in one minute?
Metro sexual caucasian elf boy finds a shiny sword, shiny shield, and all manner of shiny shit, trying to save a constantly in distress dimwitted cock tease. All the while befriending various uninteresting animal people representing the ethnic sub races of the world. There's also a flute or something.

Ok so not quite a minute.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote