Games and all things related - Page 131 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-12-2011, 06:45 PM   #1951
The Assassins Curse
The Coffee Man

The Assassins Curse is a jewel in the roughThe Assassins Curse is a jewel in the roughThe Assassins Curse is a jewel in the roughThe Assassins Curse is a jewel in the roughThe Assassins Curse is a jewel in the roughThe Assassins Curse is a jewel in the rough
Re: Games and all things related

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Skyrim is awesome. I punched imperials to death, punched a bear to death, and punched wolves to death while being a big jacked nord with a beard all in the first ten minutes of playing.

Also, 3DS is gay.
Meh. I'll take it over the Playstation Vita.

Old 11-12-2011, 07:16 PM   #1952
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

I'm buying the shit out of the Vita. Tetris HD bitches.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-12-2011)
Old 11-12-2011, 07:28 PM   #1953
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

If I had to buy one for some stupid reason, I'd definitely get the vastly superior vita.

Definitely wouldn't want to attach an extra analog stick that uses batteries to a gimmicky 3D headache machine only to have a newer version of it come out a few months later, all to play some games from the cheaper and more awesome N64. I wouldn't buy that shit even if I had unlimited cash. If I got one for free and couldn't insta-sell it I'd just slam it against a wall and laugh like a pirate. That's how much the 3DS sucks balls. The only way it wouldn't totally suck is if it gave everyone who owned one brain tumors. Fuck the 3DS.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-24-2011)
Old 11-12-2011, 07:36 PM   #1954
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

I wouldn't mind getting a 3DS for Pokemon... but I can't justify spending £200 just to play that one game, so maybe if some better games come out for it next year then sure.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-12-2011), Trey (11-13-2011)
Old 11-12-2011, 07:50 PM   #1955
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Pokemon Rumble Blast? If so, you deserve a brain tumor.

Future pokemons? Oh, okay. Still, fuck that. Not worth it unless it's a version that is around current DS level cheap and has two analog sticks by default by then. I was going to buy a DS for pokemons (And a couple other RPG thingers because I'm a fag), but there are a bunch of good games to play now on shit I already own and gotta save money for goddamn christmas and shit.
Old 11-12-2011, 07:53 PM   #1956
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

So it's rumoured that 3A's Metal Gear Rex model is going to cost over $400.

WELP! That's that then.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-12-2011)
Old 11-12-2011, 07:55 PM   #1957
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Ah, goddammit. = /
Old 11-12-2011, 08:01 PM   #1958
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I really hope it doesn't. What would be the fucking point in that. I know that a Rex model would sell shittons - just the announcement of it alone has been all over the gaming blogs, that don't usually cover models and whatnot. It's pretty assholish to make something that awesome affordable only to diehard collectors.

Oh well, at least I have the Gray Fox figure to look forward to. Holy shit so awesome.

Also, this is the new window painting on my local gaming bar for Christmas.

It's a pretty cool place.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-24-2011)
Old 11-12-2011, 09:12 PM   #1959
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I'd play this over Skyrim any day though.

Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-24-2011), manta (11-12-2011), The Special One (11-12-2011)
Old 11-12-2011, 11:39 PM   #1960
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,137 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

She actually looks like someone I know, except the DAT ASS in that picture is only slightly greater than the DAT ASS on the chick I know.
Old 11-13-2011, 12:21 AM   #1961
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

She's the perfect amount of everything.

Hopefully there isn't angle trickery afoot.

I'm going to slowly make my way through the Zeldas, starting off with OoT. I bought Wind Waker yesterday in preparation. This brave and noble quest will undoubtedly be sidetracked this Tues. because, you know.

Also, I'm getting a 3DS for Pokemon. Gamefreak and Nintendo have turned me into an instant buy on every main entry into the franchise. Only Halo and Mass Effect have as profound a monopoly on my gaming as Pkmn. Hopefully the cheaper "Lite" 3Ds version (we ALL know it's coming) will be out by then.

Last edited by Trey; 11-13-2011 at 12:22 AM.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:19 AM   #1962
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,137 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Wind Waker is one of my favorite games, by far. People bitch about how long it takes to sail from one island to another, but they're the kind of pricks who need extra doses of Adderall just to make it through the day.
Old 11-13-2011, 02:57 AM   #1963
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Wind Waker is one of my favorite games, by far. People bitch about how long it takes to sail from one island to another, but they're the kind of pricks who need extra doses of Adderall just to make it through the day.
I loved Wind Waker, not as much as OoT (which is my favorite game btw), and I thought the whole "water world" concept was pretty brilliant. Only thing about it is, I'm not the biggest fan of the cell-shaded graphics.

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (11-13-2011), kael03 (11-13-2011)
Old 11-13-2011, 03:15 AM   #1964
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servo View Post
I loved Wind Waker, not as much as OoT (which is my favorite game btw), and I thought the whole "water world" concept was pretty brilliant. Only thing about it is, I'm not the biggest fan of the cell-shaded graphics.
This, wholeheartedly
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Servo (11-13-2011)
Old 11-13-2011, 03:35 AM   #1965
Demi-God
BEST

Loved Wind Waker and its cell shaded graphics, I remember I spent a straight week playing it when I was young because I borrowed it off a friend and wanted to finish it quick. OoT I loved, aside from getting stuck in the fire dungeon.

Majora's Mask I still have nightmares about to this day.

Mibs - I'll most likely wait till it's on sale for a much cheaper price, or get a pre-owned on to play any future Pokemon game.
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Servo (11-13-2011)