Games and all things related - Page 153 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-26-2011, 02:04 PM   #2281
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Games and all things related

I have an extra copy of borderlands goty, anyone want it? =]
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (12-26-2011)

Old 12-26-2011, 02:27 PM   #2282
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

On a much less exciting note to Macy, I have a Men of War: Vietnam 50% off voucher if anyone wants it...

No?

I'll see myself out.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 07:32 PM   #2283
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
mk, msg me when u are on steam and ill send it to ya
Forgot to respond to this earlier: I won't be on Steam until the 28th or so when I get back from my Grandmother's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Servo, do it. NOW! It was on sale on Steam like 2 days ago. I want to finish at least one vanilla story before installing mods.

Been playing FEAR with Macy, Alma scared the shit out of me when I was playing at night. Great story though, really clever AI (most of the time) and great mechanics. Can't throw poop on a wall though, so it loses points there.

Also, bought Streets of Rage on Steam. FUUUUUU YEAH!
The A.I. is why FEAR was recommended to me. On a story related note: A friend of mine once came to a locked door, and stared at that locked door for 10 minutes because he FUCKING KNEW Alma was going to be behind him when he turned around.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (12-27-2011), Shrike (12-27-2011)
Old 12-26-2011, 10:01 PM   #2284
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

all good, its not valid for use til jan 2nd lol that goes for all coupons except golden coupons.

i just finished extraction pt, moving on to perseus mandate lol

in extraction pt, was a similar scenario, except they made u go to a locked door in a hospital, then when u turn around, its a different hallway to a morgue place. smooth transition though, no flashing or anything lol.

Last edited by OG; 12-26-2011 at 10:03 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (12-27-2011), Mal (12-27-2011), Shrike (12-27-2011)
Old 12-26-2011, 11:20 PM   #2285
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

The FEAR games aren't really scary. At all.

Honestly I think the implied stuff is the scary stuff.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2011, 11:35 PM   #2286
OG
[잊지 말아요]

have u played all of the fear series?

i think extraction pt was scarier than the 1st x.x also explosion impacts were better. sadly cant pick up ur own mines after u set em, stepping on them is ok, but melee your own mines, = suicidez. i found that out just recently <.<

but what i hated was, dat fat guy still showed up, fuuuuuuuu i wanted to shoot him so many times but he has npc immunity e.e
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 03:40 AM   #2287
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I haven't really enjoyed FEAR. There were very few 'scary' moments, but since I grew up with horror books/movies/games, FEAR was very, very mild, so it didn't do much for me. Most of the game is a simple FPS. Not that it's bad, just sayin'.

Now if we are talking about horror, Amnesia is definitely worth it. Didn't like the ending at all, but the whole game was pretty edgy. Good game.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 04:34 AM   #2288
OG
[잊지 말아요]

ive seen a lot of amnesia vids, havent played it lol

have u tried penumbra series? looks a bit similar to amnesia so u might like. lol
Old 12-27-2011, 09:29 AM   #2289
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I've played all the FEAR games. I didn't like the expansion packs. FEAR is the best, 2 is decent, and 3 is... hm. It's an okay shooter, but it's a terrible game, generally.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:11 PM   #2290
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Had to get back home for my exams are about to start in 2 weeks, as soon as i finish them am heading back to Markarth.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 09:15 PM   #2291
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Darth: If all goes according to plan, I'll be stopping in Abu Dhabi for a few days on my way to Japan next summer, and apparently a 10 hour stop-over in Cairo is fairly common for flights in that area. If I end up getting a flight schedule like that, we should hang for a short while. I'll keep you posted.

Also, not going to school this term so my time will be working, reading and video games. Looking forward to playing some Halo: CEA, Arkham City, Fable: LC and Crysis 2.

Last edited by Mal; 12-28-2011 at 09:16 PM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (12-29-2011)
Old 12-29-2011, 10:15 AM   #2292
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

That's great, make it happen and i'll be there. Also if you're gonna be boarding a plane belongs to a company member in the star alliance..i believe my father can pump up your ticket to 1st grade (if it's not already). Also also get an Egypt visa so we can hang outside of the airport.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #2293
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Gentlemen. Deus Ex has arrived.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:16 PM   #2294
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Oh my God JC, a bomb!
Old 12-30-2011, 10:21 PM   #2295
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I have been seriously considering getting into TOR, since I won't be going to school next term and should have plenty of time and money to squander on it. If it was free to play I'd be allllllll over that shit, but the monthly subscription cost makes me think twice about it.

You playing Empire?
If this game was free I'd drop out of school and become the obese neckbeard that I have violently repressed. I'm a level 23 mercenary bounty hunter (meaning I get two pistols instead of pussy shit tech defenses), been having a fun go at it with one of my buddies (who's probably a level 30 Sith Juggernaut by now). It's nice playing an MMO with full voice acting, but because it's BioWare they have the same small group of voice actors from Mass Effect and Dragon Age and the dialogue options are like ME, so it's either be a White Knight, be neutral, or be the biggest douchebag this side of Mos Eisley.

Edit: Encountered some serious role players for the first time tonight. They were in the cantina being all "The Sith are evil!" and "The Republic is weak!" and so on. Then some guild showed up and were all "We're looking for the Sith, 'cause we're all professional and stuff!" So I did the only thing I knew how: I boogied down and brought the Funk.

Last edited by LonelyNinja; 12-31-2011 at 01:38 AM.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (01-04-2012), Mal (12-31-2011), Miburo (01-04-2012), OG (12-31-2011)