Games and all things related - Page 175 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-07-2012, 04:36 PM   #2611
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Games and all things related

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
I seriously hope you guys don't buy gaming hardware before it's had at least one revision.

Especially handhelds.
I've always waited at least a year or two to buy new consoles, though that was more out of monetary necessity than conscious choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Only on Gameboy Pockets.

I'll probably get a Vita next year, depending on the price and stuff. It looks pretty fun to play, I either want to get another PS3 or a Vita. Or fuck 'em both and upgrade my PC.
PC. I just helped my brother build a new PC over the weekend and the parts should all be here by the end of the week and I will begin to convert him to the ways of PC gaming.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2012, 04:40 PM   #2612
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
The original Gameboy was amazing, so there. Of course, then there was the Power Glove...

It's so bad...

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:58 PM   #2613
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

The original Game Boy was crap. It was just better than anything else at the time, plus it had Tetris. Game Boy Pocket was much better.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:43 PM   #2614
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

I've had my Gameboy Pocket for the past 10 or 11 years and it still works beautifully today despite being through hell and having to live with 8-year-old cousins for 2 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
PC. I just helped my brother build a new PC over the weekend and the parts should all be here by the end of the week and I will begin to convert him to the ways of PC gaming.
Pics please. I really want to build a new PC myself, but I'm wondering if I should invest in a good gaming laptop instead since I would love to bring it with me elsewhere to game too. Though with half the price of the gaming laptop I could build a PC that's even better.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:39 PM   #2615
JBoogie
Raw

JBoogie is infamous around these parts

sumtimes i pee but i forget

JBoogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:13 AM   #2616
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

I'm about seven hours into Mass Effect 3 now. I like the tone that the game's taken on. It's grimdark, end of the world shit, but there's a lot of humor and lightheartedness, depending on which planet or ship you're on. For example, when you're on the Normandy it's very serious, lights are dimmed, sense of foreboding. When you're on the Citadel, however, it's very bright and serene, and you mostly see the effects of war, like refugees, clogged hospitals, and so on. Leveling is leaps and bounds better than ME2 and importing a level-capped character that's been through the previous games really gives you an edge (I think you start at level 30 out of 50 if you hit level 60 in ME and 30 in ME2). Gun customization is back, much to my liking, except now you don't have twenty of the same mod clogging your inventory. Plus, most of the mods change the appearance of your gun, so you can have a sniper rifle with a bigger scope and barrel. Because scopes and barrels are directly proportional to Shepard's DIIICK.

Also, the new squadmate James Vega doesn't make me rage as hard as I thought I would. He's pretty useful in a fight and isn't all that aggravating in conversations.

Now some complaints:
Day one DLC. Pain in the ass, to be sure. Beat it right off the bat and got the Prothean companion. The amount of content does not warrant ten dollars. It should have absolutely been included in the disc at launch. The Prothean himself doesn't really bother me, he adds an interesting dynamic to some situations and conversations.

Death of a child and dumb reporter broad from IGN or whatever. The "shock value" of the kid dying is unnecessary, especially the part where Shepard has a nightmare because of it. My Shepard's a stone-cold killer who headbutts krogan, pushes mercenaries off of skyscrapers, bangs alien bitches, and CQCs cunt reporters. My Shepard shouldn't be terribly phased to see a kid enter a shuttle and watch the shuttle get blown up among other ones. Dumb reporter broad is ugly as sin, but I'm glad I was able to tell her to stay the fuck away from my ship.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (03-08-2012), Miburo (07-03-2012)
Old 03-08-2012, 01:53 PM   #2617
JBoogie
Raw

JBoogie is infamous around these parts

mass effect is doo doo in all sereeusnuss

JBoogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:37 PM   #2618
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Definitely not buying the game full-price. Not with that cliche ending.

And that EDI/Joker romance. Oh God why.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-03-2012)
Old 03-08-2012, 05:05 PM   #2619
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/03/08/wa...alry-stabbing/

War of the Roses guys. Think Mount and Blade but much prettier.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-09-2012), Jaxon (03-08-2012), manta (03-08-2012), Miburo (07-03-2012)
Old 03-08-2012, 11:11 PM   #2620
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
And that EDI/Joker romance. Oh God why.
Oh yeah. Forgot about that. EDI fembot as a companion. All of my FUCK YOU BIOWARE.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-03-2012)
Old 03-09-2012, 08:11 AM   #2621
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

BEEP BOOP Shepard how do I love BEEP BOOP
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-09-2012), Miburo (07-03-2012)
Old 03-09-2012, 08:19 AM   #2622
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

An Internet Conversation
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:18 PM   #2623
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i lol

useless hooker e.e

Last edited by OG; 03-09-2012 at 09:21 PM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (03-13-2012)
Old 03-13-2012, 06:09 PM   #2624
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

So, the Kickstarter for Double Fine Adventure closed. Did anyone else pledge?
Old 03-13-2012, 06:13 PM   #2625
Demi-God
BEST

I wanted to but never got around to it, but they hit $3 million and they only wanted $400k, so I don't feel too bad about not getting around to it. I'll just get the game when it comes out and pay full for it, Schafer can have all the money.

But I need to play Monkey Island sometime soon.

Started on Ass Creed: Brohood, it's pretty damn awesome, I've just been going around and burning the towers, kinda easy to kill everyone once you can counter well, but still so much fun. Rome is the only place, right?