Games and all things related - Page 176 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-13-2012, 06:45 PM   #2626
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Games and all things related

I was considering just getting the game when it came out, but pledging gives beta access, which I think is neat. Plus, it's being part of something which is pretty landmark, which is cool.

I've also pledged fifty bucks to the Wasteland 2 Kickstarter. With the rapidly declining state of modern RPGs, it's basically a godsend that we can actually get stuff like this made nowadays. Plus, I could not resist the opportunity to get the game in a proper, big-ass oldschool box.

Brotherhood was a good game. I need to get around to finishing Revelations, that game has been on my shelf since Christmas and I played it for like two hours.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2012, 07:11 PM   #2627
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Yeah, Rome is pretty much it. There are a few - go to a place, do a quick linear mission and come back to Rome, but none of this extra city stuff. The tank was kinda stupid, but enjoyed the other things.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:27 PM   #2628
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Honestly, if the last three AC games were one game, it would be amazing.

Taken individually, they do decline in quality.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-13-2012)
Old 03-13-2012, 08:59 PM   #2629
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

On the topic of Double Fine's Kickstarter: What Tim Shaffer is doing with all your money.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
manta (03-14-2012)
Old 03-14-2012, 01:22 AM   #2630
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,136 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

I admire that man.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:35 PM   #2631
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Diablo 3 confirmed release for 15th of May. Not sure if I'll get it or not due to the retarded always online thing.

Baldur's Gate website has a countdown http://www.baldursgate.com/ 2 hours and 20ish minutes as of posting, hopefully something good.

As for Ass Creed, it's fun so far. Pretty much an expansion pack as everyone has said, I'm just investing stuff and stealth killing everything. I fucking hate crossbowmen. So much.

So fucking much.

James - I think I'll donate to the Wasteland 2 thing as well, they say all digital editions will have Steam keys so that'll make it lovely. Estimated delivery day = October 2013.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-15-2012), OG (03-18-2012)
Old 03-15-2012, 05:33 PM   #2632
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Baldur's Gate Update: It was announced that it'll be an enhanced version of 1 and 2, improving the graphics, adding content, making it better etc. Some of the original team will be working on it. The first will come this summer with the second later on.

Also: http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-DBAM...ter-collection

The deal ends in 10 hours but it's $6.99 for Baldur's Gate 1&2, Planescape, Icewind Dale 1&2 and The Temple of Elemental Evil. This is a good time for me to try them out.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (03-16-2012), Mal (03-15-2012), Shrike (03-20-2012)
Old 03-16-2012, 09:21 AM   #2633
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Oh hey, DRM free. Might pick that up.

I'd be interested in Baldur's Gate remasters, but only if they're not on Origin.
Because I could see that happening, and pissing on everyone's parade.

EDIT: Shrike might find this interesting. Or anyone else, I dunno.

http://www.projectumbrella.net/artic...oject-Umbrella

Interview with the scenario writer on Resident Evil 3. Lots of neat stuff about Resident Evil that I never heard before.

Last edited by Jaxon; 03-16-2012 at 05:29 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Shrike (03-20-2012)
Old 03-18-2012, 01:19 AM   #2634
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,136 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

So, I finished Mass Effect 3. The ending I got... was baaad. I believed everyone who said the endings were bad, but it's a whole 'nother thing to experience it. Gonna do playthroughs with my other characters (more to see how the other decisions effect the story) to see the other two endings. But I already know they're going to be bad, and I should feel bad for ever being born.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-18-2012), Miburo (07-03-2012), Servo (03-22-2012)
Old 03-18-2012, 05:52 AM   #2635
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Diablo 3 confirmed release for 15th of May. Not sure if I'll get it or not due to the retarded always online thing.
Nice, I don't give a fuck what it has, I'm getting it. I crave more *click, click, you die*. It really says something about a game when it has the staying power of 12 years.

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:40 AM   #2636
Demi-God
BEST

Yeah I want to get it too, I'm not sure if it'll have region lock like Starcraft 2 had as well though. Either way, I'm looking at more silent mouses to buy, I know that click, clicking is going to drive someone insane.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-18-2012), Servo (03-18-2012)
Old 03-20-2012, 08:46 AM   #2637
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/03/20/su...evels-reduced/

lol...

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-20-2012), Mal (03-20-2012), Numinous (03-20-2012)
Old 03-20-2012, 09:38 AM   #2638
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I hope terrorists do use video games as training tools. Means we can defeat them with a couple of no-life teenagers who'll just blow them away while calling them "gay". Seriously, pretty lame fear. It would be like teaching people to drive with Need4Speed. All find and dandy before they realize that they don't drive with a controller in their hands and when they hit a guard rail at high speed, they don't just lazily bounce back into traffic and continue along like all is fine.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-20-2012), Demi-God (03-21-2012), Mal (03-20-2012), manta (03-20-2012), Numinous (03-20-2012)
Old 03-20-2012, 09:41 AM   #2639
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Now the question is: how much time remains until the Sun says Tetris trains communists?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-20-2012)
Old 03-20-2012, 10:58 AM   #2640
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
http://www.projectumbrella.net/artic...oject-Umbrella

Interview with the scenario writer on Resident Evil 3. Lots of neat stuff about Resident Evil that I never heard before.
Nice. It's weird how they work. I was wondering why the hell does RE have so many inconsistencies and why I found every part so different from the one before. I wished his RE4 was released as a separate game.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote