Games and all things related - Page 180 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 04-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #2686
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Games and all things related

I'll give you my old Gameboy Pocket with Street Fighter in it so your child can develop into a functioning member of society.

I didn't pay much attention to the DLC, what I'm gonna do for the Revelations DLC is just read the plots online and see if they're worth knowing. Also, I think I used one bomb by accident in my whole playthrough, I don't know why they made such a big deal out of them.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ACt (04-01-2012)

Old 04-01-2012, 03:06 PM   #2687
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

For the good of your child ACt, I will add my Pokemon Red to Arty's offer.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (04-01-2012)
Old 04-01-2012, 03:12 PM   #2688
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

And my Pokemon Yellow! Yeah, LotR came to mind with the pledging of Gameboy games.

Also, I love Harry Partridge.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (04-01-2012)
Old 04-01-2012, 04:26 PM   #2689
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

^ and he didn't upload that to his channel,why?!
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:17 PM   #2690
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Because clearly it was contract work he did for IGN.

It also sucked. I know Harry needs the money, but goddamn. That was painful to watch.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:15 PM   #2691
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

I wasn't amused either, but i thought it's because am not getting the joke since i didn't play any of the trilogy yet.

but it was nice to see a new release from him anyway.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:53 AM   #2692
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

I enjoyed it. Haters gonna hate.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:21 AM   #2693
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

I enjoyed "Watch out here come the Reapers MAAASSSSS EEEEFFEECT!!!" for its 80'sness.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:42 PM   #2694
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Yeah I quite enjoyed it.

Also, guys, this Thursday GoG.com will be giving a free RPG game.
http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/04/02/le...d-projekt-red/

So keep a lookout and hopefully it'll be a good one, perhaps Witcher 1. Hopefully something else since I already have that.
Spiegel (04-03-2012)
Old 04-04-2012, 09:58 PM   #2695
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

So, Artan will probably be the only one interested, but here is stage two of my Terreria home build. An easily defensible tower atop one of the higher hills around. (Everyone else is getting standard houses because they are everyone else.) It started with stage one, the burrowing underneath the hill to provide protection against those annoying blob things.

No... I don't know why I spend this much time at it, but I do.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (04-05-2012), Servo (04-05-2012)
Old 04-04-2012, 10:26 PM   #2696
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

My friend's Terreria home is ridiculous. I don't know how many floors it has, but it's gigantic and full of villagers and shit. He spends way too much time on that game. (And here I am with over seventy hours invested in Skyrim, eons invested in Mass Effect, and every possible Achievement on Dragon Age: Origins...)
Old 04-05-2012, 08:07 AM   #2697
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
So, Artan will probably be the only one interested, but here is stage two of my Terreria home build. An easily defensible tower atop one of the higher hills around. (Everyone else is getting standard houses because they are everyone else.) It started with stage one, the burrowing underneath the hill to provide protection against those annoying blob things.

No... I don't know why I spend this much time at it, but I do.
That looks pretty badass, I may have to look into it.

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:44 AM   #2698
Demi-God
BEST

Phil, that's a pretty awesome design. What I like to do is have a simple side house and then build a bigger project on the side, I'll try to find some screens of stuff I've made.

Also, there's something that will let you view your entire world, that way you can take a screen of the house as a whole and even look into the tunnels you've made (you have the option to make it so that it blacks out the parts you haven't explored). I'll find the link for you soon.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:13 PM   #2699
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

That'd be neat. It'd show that I've crisscrossed underneath my tower a few dozen times looking for iron. Actually got down to lava last time I played. Tried to siphon a pool off so I could continue and completely mistimed it. I die a lot. You can't see it, but I usually collect my tombstones when I re-encounter them and place them in a hollowed out tunnel to the left of the third panel.

Anyway, stage three will be another few layers up on the tower, including an broad open concourse at the top with which to fight the flying eyeballs and what not for when I don't care to wander elsewhere and stage four will be to build a stone bridge to the right where it should meet up with a wooden apartment style building which houses some of my people. Perhaps replacing it with a stone tower in the same style as this current one.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (04-05-2012)
Old 04-05-2012, 02:51 PM   #2700
Demi-God
BEST

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/fallout

GoG.com is offering the first Fallout for free for the new 48 hours. It's DRM free and all that sweet jazz.
OG (04-05-2012)