Games and all things related - Page 191 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 06-04-2012, 04:06 PM   #2851
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: Games and all things related

Wait what? You've only played 3 and Reach? That explains it. Go play the Anniversary Halo CE, which is pretty much Halo 1 with Reach graphics. It's fucking great, and what hooked me on the Halo series. Two was pretty good as well, where as I personally don't care for 3 or Reach at ALL.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 04:19 PM   #2852
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Halo 1 is the only one I have any interest in due to having an allegedly solid, story-driven singleplayer. And even then, I'm not laying down money for a goddamn XBox when it gets 2 exclusives per year on average compared to my PS3's shit ton and THEN shelling out for Live so I can play fucking online when I can do the same shit for free on PS3.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #2853
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

James, yeah, they're pretty much trying to get in on the Uncharted market by making Tomb Raider an exclusive. Oh hey, let's give Drake boobs.

The EA conference is sucking just as much. Battlefield 3 Premium service, Bioware expansion pack, Medal of Honor (Reject CoD): The Browning (Everything is so broooown)

Edit: It's so annoying how they're trying to connect everything to social media and call it innovation.

Last edited by Demi-God; 06-04-2012 at 04:46 PM.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Mal (06-04-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 04:55 PM   #2854
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

The only consolation for EA's bullshit Premium service is that it isn't a subscription piece of shit like COD ELITE.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:59 PM   #2855
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

It's still shit though, that's what counts.

I could stab a guy in the arm and say "Hey, at least I didn't stab you in the face." But at the end of the say, I still stabbed the dude in the arm. Yes, I'm comparing a premium service to stabbing someone... COME AT ME!

The only interesting game right now has been Need for Speed Most Wanted which is made by Criterion, they make amazingly good car games. The rest of EA has been horrible so far. But it's going to be an Origin exclusive, so screw that.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #2856
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I like how EA have totally raped Battlefield 3 then introduced a premium service.

I'm not buying another map-pack for a game that dropped corporate servers when it started letting people pay to rent them.

Also, Usher. What.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (06-04-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 08:15 PM   #2857
Demi-God
BEST

My favourite thing about the Usher part, was the presenter after him using the phrase "Ushering in a new..." right after and he had the smuggest look on his annoying face, as if he had spent all night coming up with that.

Also Usher at the end of his dance had this look on his face as if he just blew peoples minds, like they were lucky to be having him when people people just wanted him to bugger off.

As for Ubisofts conference, Aisha Tyler is a horrible presenter who just made it awkward to watch.

So far, Far Cry 3, Assassins Creed 3 and that game with the phone hacking look interesting. I'm kind of glad most of the games are either crap or not really new, just means I won't have to waste as much money next year on games.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:15 PM   #2858
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
Go play the Anniversary Halo CE, which is pretty much Halo 1 with Reach graphics.
Captain Keyes and Sergeant Johnson look like they have Down's. Other than that, yes, worth playing.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
Mal (06-04-2012), xxMESTxx (06-04-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 08:27 PM   #2859
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Watch Dogs looks amazing, but I'm having trouble believing the game will have many approaches to your mission, and that consoles will handle a game that looks that good.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #2860
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

I hope Watch Dogs leans toward open world rather than linearity. The kind of power you have there is just asking for screwing around and fucking stuff up for the lulz. It'd be a shame if you couldn't utilize it.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:21 PM   #2861
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

I liked being able to switch between graphic modes, to real time Halo 1 graphics. I couldn't believe how horrible they looked after not playing the game for so long. I remember thinking how awesome those same graphics were when the game first came out.

AOT: Halo 1 is definitely the best of the series, at least, for single player. Halo 2 was an awesome multiplayer game, had the most legit matchmaking, ranks, maps, and weapons. Something they seriously fucked up on 3 and Reach. You seem like you have some kind of grudge against Xbox, so none of that matters I suppose.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:00 PM   #2862
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

@Move coverage on Sony conference:

what the fuck am I watching?!
Old 06-04-2012, 11:12 PM   #2863
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
As for Ubisofts conference, Aisha Tyler is a horrible presenter who just made it awkward to watch.
And she's not even that nice to look at, so not worth watching muted either.

Watch Dogs looks promising, though I'm more interested in the AI than anything. Specifically, I'm wondering if the guy here is the kind of thing that happens dynamically or if that was specifically scripted for the demo.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (06-05-2012)
Old 06-05-2012, 01:25 AM   #2864
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Watch Dogs does look like a lot of fun. Got that GTA feel to it.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:27 AM   #2865
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i only watched the ubisoft bit of e3, main host failz. all her jokes missed, lol. helps that she didnt smile much and her tone was consistently on the serious side. they are talking about games, should be more animated and at least smile. Games are for funnnn XD