Games and all things related - Page 40 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 04-16-2011, 07:21 PM   #586
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,710 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Dragon Age 2, Titan Quest and all things related

Your source was incorrect. I bought the second game the day it was released and it had the introductory flashback.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Mal (04-17-2011), Miburo (04-16-2011)

Old 04-16-2011, 10:49 PM   #587
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I enjoy Assassin's Creed even despite the repetitiveness. Mainly because it is one of the damn most beautiful games out there. Eagle perches make the game. I was playing ACII when we upgraded to a flat screen TV with the whole high def capabilities and what not. Just wow.

Actually playing Brotherhood right now and I would say it is my favourite of the bunch. Very entertaining and definitely improving on the repetitiveness. However, they still need some sort of difficulty settings. As awesome as it is, I don't overly enjoy being one guy who can just sit there, surrounded by 8 guys and defeat them because they have no code saying "Hey, if we all rush at once, this guy is fucked!"
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (04-17-2011), kael03 (04-16-2011), Mal (04-17-2011), Miburo (04-16-2011)
Old 04-16-2011, 10:54 PM   #588
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

as soon as im done dlin metro 2033, gonna try out assassin's creed.

i still have not tried it O=

also got the week off, so lets play some games together gaiz =D
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (04-17-2011), Miburo (04-16-2011)
Old 04-16-2011, 11:25 PM   #589
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Actually playing Brotherhood right now and I would say it is my favourite of the bunch. Very entertaining and definitely improving on the repetitiveness. However, they still need some sort of difficulty settings. As awesome as it is, I don't overly enjoy being one guy who can just sit there, surrounded by 8 guys and defeat them because they have no code saying "Hey, if we all rush at once, this guy is fucked!"
Fuck yeah, this. Assassin's Creed series is pretty damn awesome. But it's like the only way you can die is if you jump off something really fucking high. Hell, I'm not entirely certain I'd get killed by a dude if I just put my controller on the ground and watched TV for a while while the dude attacked me the entire time. I wish you could up the difficulty so that if you get attacked by a fuck-ton of dudes it's either run or die. Or battle heroically and win by the skin of your teeth, but only if you're some sort of ultra badass flawless god of battling.

And I really like brotherhood because I can get myself some assassin buddies. I like those guys.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (04-17-2011), Demi-God (04-17-2011), Mal (04-17-2011)
Old 04-17-2011, 01:26 AM   #590
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Saints Row 2. Why has it taken me this long to play it?
Old 04-17-2011, 05:13 AM   #591
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i got that on steam =D
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (04-17-2011), Miburo (04-17-2011)
Old 04-17-2011, 05:21 AM   #592
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Lol, still need to play more of it, need to try online. Half-Life 2 has one of my favourite achievements:

"Flushed: Kill an enemy with a toilet."

I hate the squads and stuff on it though, they always got in my god damn way. I just sent them out in front to distract the enemy while I shot at 'em all.

Also, need to organize some TF2/Titan/L4D2 matches.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-17-2011), OG (04-17-2011)
Old 04-17-2011, 08:52 AM   #593
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
also got the week off, so lets play some games together gaiz =D
I have half the week off; Wednesday through Friday during the day/afternoon I will be available for some gamings unless the weather improves and I can get out and do some (mountain) biking. Cleaned up and tuned my bike, and brought it into my new place only to have it snow and once again become all wet and muddy everywhere. Fucking Manitoba.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-17-2011), OG (04-17-2011), Servo (04-17-2011)
Old 04-17-2011, 10:25 AM   #594
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Fuck yeah, this. Assassin's Creed series is pretty damn awesome. But it's like the only way you can die is if you jump off something really fucking high. Hell, I'm not entirely certain I'd get killed by a dude if I just put my controller on the ground and watched TV for a while while the dude attacked me the entire time. I wish you could up the difficulty so that if you get attacked by a fuck-ton of dudes it's either run or die. Or battle heroically and win by the skin of your teeth, but only if you're some sort of ultra badass flawless god of battling.

And I really like brotherhood because I can get myself some assassin buddies. I like those guys.
Yeah - they seemed to miss the idea that as an assassin, you're supposed to be able to kill a guy and not get caught. Being able to stand among guards and just cut them down isn't nearly as hard or fun as killing the target then trying to get away. I often try to play missions without killing everything in sight - particularly when free running in the cities. However, it is hard to not want to crossbow everything in sight.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down

Last edited by ACt; 04-17-2011 at 02:49 PM.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (04-18-2011), Miburo (04-17-2011)
Old 04-17-2011, 02:09 PM   #595
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

GTA4 Complete Edition $10 on Steam, awesome.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 02:10 PM   #596
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Yeah - they seemed to miss the idea that as an assassin, you're supposed to be able to kill a guy and not get caught. Being able to stand among guards and just cut them down isn't nearly as hard or fun as killing the target then trying to get away. I often try to play missions without killing everything in sight - particularly when free running in the cities. However, it is hard to not want to crossbow everything in site.
I do like how in Brotherhood some of the missions require you not being caught and killing select few guards to make sure you aren't spotted to complete them.
Old 04-17-2011, 02:21 PM   #597
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I might have to buy another copy of Saint's Row 2 just to play that with LN.

That game is so lulzy. I hope I kept my save file from when I used to have it.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 02:54 PM   #598
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Are the missions Ass Creed one THAT repetitive? I've heard they're repetitive but I never thought it was that bad.

Started a new character for Borderlands 'cause I forgot the story for my last one and it's so fuckin' awesome.

Picked Berserker this time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
OG (04-17-2011)
Old 04-17-2011, 03:09 PM   #599
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Are the missions Ass Creed one THAT repetitive? I've heard they're repetitive but I never thought it was that bad.
In the first one, yeah. They are that repetitive. You go into the target area of the city, do some scouting, pick pocket an order to double up on guards, eavesdrop, then attempt to sneak in to kill the target and escape without being killed yourself. Rinse and repeat for the next target. In AC2, it's less repetitive, but only a little. To make it easier there are different mini-missions that lighten the guard, and more ways to kill. Brotherhood added objectives to the missions to give more diversity and make it a little more challenging.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (04-17-2011)
Old 04-17-2011, 03:20 PM   #600
Demi-God
BEST

Ah fair enough, I think what I'll do with it is just play it every so often between other games so it doesn't get too annoying to play. Wanna get to AC:B soon, hear the multiplayer is fun.