Games and all things related - Page 53 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 05-08-2011, 11:11 AM   #781
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Games and all things related

When was this about the quality of the information? This is about reception of the information. I just said that. Like twice. Specifically, my reception of the information. I find Extra Credits pretentious and annoying. Deal.
Jaxon is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (05-09-2011), Miburo (05-08-2011)

Old 05-08-2011, 01:27 PM   #782
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Battlefield AND Medal of Honour Sale on Steam today.

Bad Company 2 is 66% off and the Vietnam pack is 50% off. DO IT!!
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-08-2011)
Old 05-08-2011, 02:29 PM   #783
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched some of that extra credit stuff. I, too, wasn't a huge fan of annoying voice flash man. I can see why people wouldn't like it.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
manta (05-08-2011)
Old 05-08-2011, 03:08 PM   #784
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Yeah his voice is annoying like cocky and shit which I don't like but his subject on Gamification is very interesting or the only thing that interested me. Other subjects like the Achievement one is just opinion dressed as fact. The other dude Rev Rant gets down to our level more.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:19 PM   #785
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Battlefield AND Medal of Honour Sale on Steam today.

Bad Company 2 is 66% off and the Vietnam pack is 50% off. DO IT!!
Damn it, if I didn't already have both on PS3 I'd get that in a second.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:35 PM   #786
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Did you not see the "DO IT!"? Listen to it.

Do it.
Miburo (05-10-2011)
Old 05-08-2011, 04:32 PM   #787
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

That's still like $30 bucks for another copy of a game I already have, and I'm rather strapped for cash as I don't have a job and I can't get one over the summer, which freaking blows. Besides, Battlefield 3 comes this Fall, so it'd only really be a few months of potential playtime. Just barely not worth it for me.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:52 PM   #788
manta
No Leaf Clover

manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Get Battlefield 2 collection, its worth the $5. Don't get MoH.

Old 05-09-2011, 04:48 PM   #789
Demi-God
BEST

Quote:
Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime has announced that he will be dropping new info about the upcoming Diablo 3 beta at the latest Blizzard earnings call, happening tonight. Blizzplanet notes that Morhaime promised incoming Diablo 3 beta news last month, saying “development continues to go well, and we’re very excited about the game … I’m looking forward to sharing some more news about the game and our upcoming beta on the next call.”
Announcement of possible announcement.

Edit:

Quote:
Mike Morheime has clarified what’s going on with the launch date.Blizzard games are like buses: you wait for ages, and then two turn up at once. In their ongoing investor call, Activision-Blizzard hinted that Diablo 3 might be ready for 2011, but that they wouldn’t rush the game out to hit a deadline.”

Mike said that ‘the game does not have a launch date. We’re working very hard to try and release it this year, but we will not compromise on quality.’ He also confirmed that the Diablo 3 beta will hit in the third quarter of 2011. Squee!

During Activision’s financial predictions, they carefully noted that the predictions were based around ‘not expecting a Blizzard game in 2011′. But the company pointed out that if their prediction were to come true, ‘we’d expect two Blizzard titles in 2012.

If we had our betting hats on, that would put the Diablo 3 release date as early 2012, with a new World of Warcraft expansion hitting late 2012, and Heart of the Swarm landing in 2013.

Last edited by Demi-God; 05-09-2011 at 05:41 PM.
Miburo (05-10-2011)
Old 05-10-2011, 07:35 PM   #790
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Opinions on Brink, anyone?
Old 05-10-2011, 07:59 PM   #791
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

still dling, was dlin battlefield earlier so <.<
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-10-2011)
Old 05-10-2011, 08:34 PM   #792
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Why does Steam's voicechat overcomplicate itself so much? Normally my Portal 2 co-op buddy and I just use a skype call because it's easier, but today we tried playing L4D2 with someone who wasn't on skype. Steam's voicechat was such a bitch to deal with we totally gave up. Wtf?

Also my earbuds do not work right for some reason. They rarely actually work for all functions of the comp, and it's BS.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:07 PM   #793
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

The one time I have used Steam's voice chat it seemed about as easy to use as it possibly could be, and worked flawlessly.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
kael03 (05-10-2011), Miburo (05-10-2011)
Old 05-10-2011, 09:10 PM   #794
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
The one time I have used Steam's voice chat it seemed about as easy to use as it possibly could be, and worked flawlessly.
There probably was some relation to our systems, as I have played TF2 and had it work ok, but this was ridiculous. I couldn't hear anything, one of the guys was getting blasted by feedback, and one of the others' headphones weren't picking up anything.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Mal (05-11-2011), Miburo (05-10-2011)
Old 05-10-2011, 09:13 PM   #795
manta
No Leaf Clover

I hear Brink is crap and doesn't play well on AMD cards.