Games and all things related - Page 63 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 06-03-2011, 11:55 AM   #931
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Games and all things related

I've heard bad shit about the DOUK demo, so I don't know what to think. I'll definitely play it before I buy the game.

Also, fuck you EA, I want to play Old Republic on Steam. If they do a physical copy looks like I'll get that.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Axiom (06-03-2011), Mal (06-03-2011), Miburo (06-03-2011)

Old 06-03-2011, 11:57 AM   #932
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

EA needs to get away from BioWare. Nothing good has come of it. NOTHING!
Old 06-03-2011, 12:02 PM   #933
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Shit I know its a late reaction but ZOE 1 & 2!!!!!!!???????

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Axiom (06-03-2011), Demi-God (06-03-2011), Jaxon (06-03-2011), Mal (06-03-2011), Miburo (06-03-2011), Servo (06-04-2011)
Old 06-03-2011, 01:33 PM   #934
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Just played the Duke Nukem demo and it's pretty awesome and shiny, looks like it'll be a fun game.
DLin now, looking forward to trying it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Also, fuck you EA,
This. Yet again, EA continues its perversion of what was for me, the once illustrious Origin name.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-03-2011)
Old 06-03-2011, 01:50 PM   #935
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

They also say they'll have exclusive content for Mass Effect 3 on it and nowhere else.

The only problem I had with Duke was the driving part, aside from that the game was fun and pretty much what I expected from them. Also, the face that you can only carry two guns at a time is a bit meh but I don't mind too much. FIST PUNCHING IS FUCKIN' AWESOME! POW POW!
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-03-2011)
Old 06-03-2011, 01:57 PM   #936
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point

Eagerly awaiting my chance to clock a 15 foot BFG wielding ogre in his salty gray nards.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-03-2011)
Old 06-03-2011, 01:59 PM   #937
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,595 Times in 4,838 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I've been told of this MGS thing before, but, risking internet rage, what is it about ZOE I should be so aware of?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-03-2011)
Old 06-03-2011, 02:36 PM   #938
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

ZOE

zone of the enders. Is a mecha action series with alot of egyptian references. and the cockpit...

I've played zoe the 2nd runner. and its awesome.

Jehuty is awesome.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-03-2011)
Old 06-03-2011, 02:38 PM   #939
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Zone of Enders is basically the perfect game for mecha fans.

Edit: Also the fighting system would work so awesome with a DBZ game.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Mal (06-03-2011), Miburo (06-03-2011)
Old 06-03-2011, 05:07 PM   #940
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,817 Times in 3,843 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

This

It looks much more complicated and difficult than it actually is once you get into it, the controls are fantastic. As manta said, perfect game for mecha fans.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (06-03-2011), kluang (06-04-2011), manta (06-03-2011), Miburo (06-03-2011)
Old 06-03-2011, 05:13 PM   #941
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,595 Times in 4,838 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
This

It looks much more complicated and difficult than it actually is once you get into it, the controls are fantastic. As manta said, perfect game for mecha fans.
Huh. So it's one of those games that cause seizures.... trippy.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kluang (06-04-2011), Miburo (06-03-2011), Nerox (06-04-2011)
Old 06-03-2011, 08:57 PM   #942
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

It's really fucking good.

I was looking at Star Wars MMO and it actually does look pretty awesome. At least how I'm picturing it, anyway. Story mode instead of bullshit ridiculous time-sink grinding. AI buddies to craft instead of bullshit ridiculous time-sink grinding. Solo is viable. That's like the exact opposite of the only MMO I've ever played: FFXI. Which was a mostly horrible experience.

But I can't get it on steam? What the fuck, EA.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kluang (06-04-2011), Mal (06-04-2011), Nerox (06-04-2011)
Old 06-03-2011, 09:33 PM   #943
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

EA are morons. No one is going to switch over to their system. Forcing people to get physical copies or use "Origin" is just plain stupid. So what if you get all the profits, EA, you're absolutely massacring the number of people who will actually buy your damn games. There is no benefit to them in doing this.

EDIT: Also Battlefield 3 better fucking not be the same as The Old Republic on this system. If that were the case I might only get it for PS3.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-03-2011)
Old 06-03-2011, 10:12 PM   #944
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
It's really fucking good.

I was looking at Star Wars MMO and it actually does look pretty awesome. At least how I'm picturing it, anyway. Story mode instead of bullshit ridiculous time-sink grinding. AI buddies to craft instead of bullshit ridiculous time-sink grinding. Solo is viable. That's like the exact opposite of the only MMO I've ever played: FFXI. Which was a mostly horrible experience.

But I can't get it on steam? What the fuck, EA.
You also have to consider that since The Old Republic isn't being released until early next year, unless there's another delay, EA might not have it up on Steam. Hell, the game hasn't even reached Open Beta, so it's understandable.

Unless you mean Star Wars Galaxies, then I would strongly advise playing it as the game is a giant steaming pile of shit, according to everyone I've talked to about it.

I will have to agree with your opinion of FFXI. The game was fun for about 10 minutes, then it became a giant nightmare. The interface was horrible(lol menu based combat on an MMO), the penalty for dying should've been covered by the Geneva Convention (10% loss of total experience that could result in de-leveling), crafting was luck based and a pile of shit, and you couldn't do anything past level 10 without a group.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Mal (06-04-2011), Miburo (06-03-2011)
Old 06-03-2011, 10:23 PM   #945
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Star Wars: Galaxies is the lulziest game I've ever played. I was calling some guy a fuckwad and he kept challenging me to D-D-D-D-D-D-Duel! I just laughed at him, then promptly accepted and murdered his ass (and I was, like, twenty levels below him). Everyone it he cantina was reveling in the lulz when he came back from the respawn. He was talking shit to me and then some level-capped guys walked up and told him to piss off.

And then I was playing on my friend's account, but my character, after they released the holopets for everyone. I walked into the square and announced that because I wasn't a flaming homosexual I was putting my holopet up for grabs. So some bitch walks up and is like, "Sure, how much you want?" So we go into the bartering menu and I told her, "Make me a sandwich an offer" like a boss. 4,000,000 credits pops up from her end and my friend is like, "WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT?!" I throw in the holoprojector and another million gets added. So, I accepted the deal and became the richest mo'fuckin' boss on Tatooine. My friend was not amused. I was still too low of a level to buy decent weapons and armor, so I bought a huge mansion in the middle of the desert (lolol, desert planet) and still had over four million credits to spare.

I hope TOR can deliver the same amounts of lulz, if not more.