Games and all things related - Page 73 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 06-13-2011, 09:14 PM   #1081
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough
Re: Games and all things related

Any idea on the system req's for The Old Republic anyone? I may have to acquire it. It would be legendary to form an OH team of leathery-faced, cock-swinging, rancor-slaying, face-demolishing, ewok-flaying, mercenary badasses. With beards.

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-13-2011), Nerox (06-14-2011), Shrike (06-14-2011)

Old 06-13-2011, 09:19 PM   #1082
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Don't know, but I doubt it will be much higher than WoW, probably about the same. That's the market share they need to grab, so. Should be reasonable.

Also, I gave in to temptation and started playing the Deus Ex: Human Revolution leak. So far, I like it. I'm playing on Hard, or, "Give me Deus Ex" level. The stealthing is pretty intense. Level of detail seems on par with the original Deus Ex so far, I have pretty good impressions.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-13-2011), Shrike (06-14-2011)
Old 06-13-2011, 10:24 PM   #1083
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

only problem i really have with games is that you sometimes dont know there are region locks to their "multiplayer" or "coop" modez O=

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr e.e
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (06-13-2011), Miburo (06-13-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 12:46 AM   #1084
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Definitly getting TOR. Can't decide on class though. Perhaps Imperial Agent or Sith Inquisitor.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 01:42 AM   #1085
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I'm definitely going Sith Assassin. Friend is going to be a Sith Juggernaut.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 02:01 AM   #1086
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
only problem i really have with games is that you sometimes dont know there are region locks to their "multiplayer" or "coop" modez O=

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr e.e
Yeah, mothafuckin' Starcraft 2.

Might pick up SW:KotOR and try it if I can.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 02:07 AM   #1087
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Might pick up SW:KotOR and try it if I can.
Do it. Mighty good game.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 01:21 PM   #1088
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

http://store.steampowered.com/genre/Free%20to%20Play/

Free.
To.
Play.
Steam.

Champions.
Online.

Go.

Last edited by Demi-God; 06-14-2011 at 01:30 PM.
Miburo (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 01:46 PM   #1089
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

You're playing it?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 01:47 PM   #1090
Demi-God
BEST

I'm downloading it this moment yeah, you have some limitations such as a level 40 cap and won't have access to some items but for a free game that's not really a problem, it's been available since January but it only came through to Steam today.
Miburo (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 01:55 PM   #1091
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

God I havent grind in a MMOPRG for a while.......

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Miburo (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 01:56 PM   #1092
Demi-God
BEST

It's about time you did, about time you did.

Also, tried out Duke multiplayer and it's quite fun. Love shrinking people then stomping them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
kluang (06-14-2011), Miburo (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 02:06 PM   #1093
kluang
One Punch Man

downloading it

Miburo (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 02:16 PM   #1094
Demi-God
BEST

Batman news, Robin will eventually be available to all players, just the people who pre-order it from Best Buy will get exclusive early access.

Also, it's confirmed to be Tim Drake.
Miburo (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 02:19 PM   #1095
kluang
One Punch Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Batman news, Robin will eventually be available to all players, just the people who pre-order it from Best Buy will get exclusive early access.

Also, it's confirmed to be Tim Drake.
IGN totally misled me

When I saw this news they show the picture of Burt Ward

Miburo (06-14-2011)