Games and all things related - Page 75 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 06-16-2011, 09:00 AM   #1111
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Games and all things related

Servo, I believe that's what you do yeah. Not sure about free to play though.

Also, The Witcher 2 is fuckin' amazing. It's what Dragon Age 2 wished it had been. I'm running it on medium graphics and in windowed mode and it's one of the best looking games I've played in a long time.

Edit: Actually it'll be free to play.

Last edited by Demi-God; 06-16-2011 at 09:02 AM.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
kluang (06-16-2011), Miburo (06-16-2011)

Old 06-16-2011, 11:14 AM   #1112
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Yay for free stuff

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (06-16-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 11:22 AM   #1113
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Hey guys, you know how every game now needs multiplayer mode?

Quote:
Mass Effect 3 is strongly rumoured to feature a four-player co-op mode.

Eurogamer understands this four-player, online-enabled co-op mode is "standalone" and features "competitive elements".

The co-op component is said to not compromise the single-player portion of the game.

Current reports suggest Mass Effect 3's multiplayer is a Horde-style mode, which challenges players to shoot-to-kill waves of enemies.

A separate source has told Eurogamer that BioWare Montreal was creating a multiplayer Mass Effect experience, either as a standalone game or component of Mass Effect 3.

Is this still the case?

At E3 last week Eurogamer asked BioWare if Mass Effect 3 has four-player co-op.

"We haven't talked at all about multiplayer in the Mass Effect franchise, but we're exploring multiplayer in all of our games and all of our franchises," BioWare co-founder Ray Muzyka told Eurogamer.

"It's always an idea we're interested in.

"The short answer is we have no comment on that. But we're interested in the idea of multiplayer."

Last month EA announced that Mass Effect 3 was delayed to early 2012.

"The development team is laser focused on making sure Mass Effect 3 is the biggest, boldest and best game in the series, ensuring that it exceeds everyone's expectations," said executive producer Casey Hudson at the time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
kluang (06-16-2011), Miburo (06-16-2011), Servo (06-16-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 11:28 AM   #1114
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,595 Times in 4,838 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

^ If you can be a Krogan, I am 100% for this.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (06-16-2011), Miburo (06-16-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 11:53 AM   #1115
Demi-God
BEST

As long as they finish the single player story properly first and don't have to compromise it (even though they said it won't) then I don't mind it either.

Also, definitely picking up Lord of the Rings: War in the North on day 1. http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/lotr...-north-footage

Fuckin' Gandalf.
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-16-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 11:55 AM   #1116
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Want awesome Co-op action, not "hordeslaying". And on that topic, Warband, Co-op. Do it!

Last edited by Nerox; 06-16-2011 at 11:59 AM.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-16-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 12:00 PM   #1117
Demi-God
BEST

I'm too busy killing armies, half of my army is Swadian Knights, then about 20 Nord Huscarls, Rhodok crossbowmen and then the rest just random ones from here and there. I've taken half of the Sarranid Sultanate myself. Then next will be the Khergits and then soon after the Rhodoks, and once I have all of Swadia surrounded, gonna fuck 'em up too.
Miburo (06-16-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 12:02 PM   #1118
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

And now think about a glorious army, lead by glorious OH heros...how awesome would that be?
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (06-16-2011), Miburo (06-16-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 01:55 PM   #1119
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Rumored co-op, eh? Those Bioware boards are gonna be raging. I'm looking forward to reading the salty posts.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:09 PM   #1120
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

...they pushed back ME3 for fucking multiplayer?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:18 PM   #1121
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
...they pushed back ME3 for fucking multiplayer?
And Kinect, yeah. But then again, the pushback was inevitable either way. "Holiday" always means "Q1 next year" in EA time. Same thing with ME2.

My guess is that Bioware decided they wanted multiplayer (or EA decided for them) near the end of ME2's development, so they hired a multiplayer guy (around June 2010) to get that shit done in ME3. Considering it's four player co-op using assets from single-player, a year is reasonable for a small team to make missions and subsystems for in a year and some months.

Last edited by Trey; 06-16-2011 at 02:21 PM.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:23 PM   #1122
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I heard they were doing a standalone ME multiplayer game. Seems stupid to tack it into ME3.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-16-2011), Servo (06-16-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 02:24 PM   #1123
Demi-God
BEST

Trey - Yeah, they might get good results out of it too.

Quote:
CVG say they’ve heard from “a reliable development source” that the multiplayer mode will feature “original missions made for online.” There will be a small number of missions designed to be played over and over again.
About Witcher 2 Insane mode, if you die, you start the game from scratch. Fuck.
Miburo (06-16-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 06:02 PM   #1124
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

While we're on the subject of multiplayer, seems like too many fucking games are doing away with "couch co-op" in favor of purely online mp. Fuck a bunch of that. Imo if a game can be played by more than one person, couch co-op (or whatever) should be bare minimum.

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (06-16-2011), Mal (06-16-2011), Miburo (06-16-2011), Nerox (06-17-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 06:29 PM   #1125
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, online-only multiplayer really pisses me off. It's depressing how few games nowadays actually have multiplayer that you can play with friends or family round.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tzu Men For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-16-2011), Servo (06-16-2011)