Games and all things related - Page 92 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-04-2011, 01:02 PM   #1366
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Games and all things related

C'est la vie. It'll be worth it though.

Sales today, New Vegas is 70% off and Serious Sam is on sale too. Homefront is 50% off and it has amazing multiplayer for any FPS fans.

ALSO 75% OFF ALL MOUNT&BLADE! GEEEET IT!

Last edited by Demi-God; 07-04-2011 at 01:05 PM.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-04-2011)

Old 07-04-2011, 01:29 PM   #1367
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

MOUNT&BLADE!! TO BATTLE, COMRADES!

Yeah!
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 01:31 PM   #1368
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

^ This. Warband at LEAST.

Also, getting the Serious Sam HD Double Pack. It has 16 player co-op.

Last edited by Demi-God; 07-04-2011 at 01:32 PM.
Miburo (07-04-2011)
Old 07-04-2011, 01:32 PM   #1369
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Warband is miles better than Fire&Steel or whatever it's called. New one kind of sucks.

Getting Serious Samuel and maybe something else.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-04-2011), Nerox (07-04-2011)
Old 07-04-2011, 01:37 PM   #1370
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, fire and sword blows. Warband is the way to go.

Probably going to get that Trine game and maybe that Bully game since they're both cheap as fuck. Alpha Protocol looks like it could be cool from the trailer thinger. Going to read up on it now.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Axiom (07-04-2011)
Old 07-04-2011, 01:38 PM   #1371
Demi-God
BEST

Steam refuses to take my money!

WHY STEAM! I don't need you to help me manage my finances, just take the money I throw at you. =.= Everyone's buying so it won't go through.
Miburo (07-04-2011)
Old 07-04-2011, 01:44 PM   #1372
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,595 Times in 4,838 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I paid a higher price for Mount&Blade - I demand that everyone who didn't buy it now so the inevitable OH battle royal may finally occur.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-04-2011)
Old 07-04-2011, 01:47 PM   #1373
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I bought Trine when the developer's entire catalogue was on sale for about five bucks. It's the only game I actually played, and it's pretty good.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-04-2011)
Old 07-04-2011, 01:48 PM   #1374
Demi-God
BEST

I could have given you Trine DRM free from my Humble Bundle thing.
Miburo (07-04-2011)
Old 07-04-2011, 02:23 PM   #1375
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

No, because that's a total abuse of getting DRM-free stuff. You could get Witcher 1 right now from GoG DRM free and stop being a massive faggot though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-04-2011)
Old 07-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #1376
Demi-God
BEST

I could, but I won't. I'll wait for the Steam version to go on sale because as I explained to you before, it'll be more convenient for me. If it doesn't go on sale, I'll get it from GoG.
Miburo (07-04-2011)
Old 07-04-2011, 02:47 PM   #1377
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
So I started downloading Borderlands last night and ~9 hours later it's up to 16%...I hate wireless -_-
Wireless network or mobile broadband? I cant imagine simply being connected to your home network via wireless would be the culprit. All the computers in my home, save for the one acting as a server, are connected wirelessly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
I bought Trine when the developer's entire catalogue was on sale for about five bucks. It's the only game I actually played, and it's pretty good.
Trine is a decent little indie game, with an interesting mechanic. Its a wrap once you learn how to surf.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (07-04-2011), Miburo (07-04-2011)
Old 07-04-2011, 02:49 PM   #1378
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

So I have to buy Warband now? Could be worse.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-04-2011)
Old 07-04-2011, 02:50 PM   #1379
Demi-God
BEST

Axiom - Yeah, would be awesome if it had online co-op though. Only has local at the moment. Though they are making Trine 2 and I hope they add it to that, they're doing it to Torchlight 2 and I'm buying that the moment it's out on Steam.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Axiom (07-04-2011), Miburo (07-04-2011)
Old 07-04-2011, 03:01 PM   #1380
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiom View Post
Wireless network or mobile broadband? I cant imagine simply being connected to your home network via wireless would be the culprit. All the computers in my home, save for the one acting as a server, are connected wirelessly.
Wireless network, and it is the culprit. It's an old network (designed for XP but running on vista/7(my computer is windows 7)) that my parents need to replace, but can't afford to do so. I've also just discovered that my computer's proximity to the microwave negatively affects my bandwidth when the microwave is in use. My brother-in-law has also been downloading a game on steam for the past 24 hours or so, and he's wired to the router.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote