Whoukd anyone be interested in guitar lessons! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Main Lounge > Questions & Suggestions

Questions & Suggestions Post your questions or suggestions for this forum right here! We'll make sure to respond! Forum related questions only!

View Poll Results: Whould you be interested in a free guitar lesson course?
Yes, that whould be neet 5 62.50%
No 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-05-2005, 11:15 PM   #1
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Whoukd anyone be interested in guitar lessons!

I was thinking that I spend alot of my computer time doing useless stuff lately. I am interested in possibly providing weekly guitar lessons that include audio files to go along with them.

I don't know how many people play guitar or are interested, but I want to know if there is any interest. It'll be a weekly lesson, but I hope to make it a long one to hold you over to the next week.

We'll start off in the basics of guitar such as picking the right instrument for you, sitting down with it, getting comfortable, basic tuneing, basic chords, maybe a cord progression. I hope to eventually get you learning songs that you whould want to learn.

So vote in the poll if you'd like this. I hae gotten quite a few pms asking me to either teach them something or point them to a site. So this is my way of helping everyone else out. This series of threads will be in the music forums since they are relating to music. Hopefully after a few good lessons we might ask one of the admins to make a sub-music forum for just that pourpose.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2005, 11:21 PM   #2
Demonhacker
Gyokunyo

Demonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these parts
If my bro would just leave his damn Guitar at home....He sux at it anyways......I would do it but....he doesnt....unless he actually did....Wait one sec let me go check....Nope he didnt leave it here...And my Step dads and my moms guitar are really old and they suck..

Im the guy you see pass by you on the street. Im the one you ignore everyday. Im not heroic or extrodinary. Im neither very smart nor am I stupid, but I have needs.I have been here longer than most have. I am a veteran around these parts, but attention is not granted to me. I am ignored, and thats how I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeds
So I was thinking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino
I hope you didnt hurt yourself.
Demonhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 04:24 AM   #3
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
I would like to learn the guitar! But what kind? Acoustic? Bass? Or something else?

Well, whatever you teach, I can probably get the correct instrument within days.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 09:35 AM   #4
blazin yukasho
*Blazin' ANBU ninja*

blazin yukasho is an unknown quantity at this point
yea i think its a great idea, but i dont play the guitar but its a good idea for those who do ^^
Old 08-06-2005, 12:15 PM   #5
Roy Mustang
Zero Alchemist

Roy Mustang can only hope to improve
it'd be cool could u teach me how to put strings on my guitar one of them like...ripped off
Roy Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 02:26 PM   #6
Kitsune_ai
The love fox

Kitsune_ai is an unknown quantity at this point
I used to play the bass guitar. ^^ I'd think its an awesome idea for anyone who wants to learn, or get better

Member of: Itachi FC//Temari FC

Khari is my poke partner I own him
Kakashi5/Tsukoymi/Keno : my loves, my homies, my fans
Hellraizer & Rhole:Kewl, old friends

list of cool people:
tada!!

Sakatsu
Rhole
Khari
Tsukoymi
Kakashi5
Shino
HellRaizer
Jagen_san
NelsonKong
Swtvi3tboi8
6_NaRuTo_6
Satoshi
ImpluseSeed
Palmereap
the fat alchemist
Shikamaru

Kitsune_ai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 10:23 PM   #7
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
I think since I cant play my electric in my dorm, I'll be teaching acoustic. Keitaro, I'll put pics up in the lessons. If you dont have guitar you dont have to have one.
Old 08-07-2005, 12:28 AM   #8
corbenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease
I think since I cant play my electric in my dorm, I'll be teaching acoustic. Keitaro, I'll put pics up in the lessons. If you dont have guitar you dont have to have one.

Doesn't your amp have a headphone jack?
Old 08-07-2005, 06:45 PM   #9
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

I cant have an elettic instrument in my dorm, period. I have personal cleaning ladies that report anything to my supperiors. I signed a contract and I have to follow the rules. I payed $3500 out of pocket for this semester alone and I could be kicked out without a refund if I break the rules.
Old 08-07-2005, 09:11 PM   #10
corbenk

Ah, I assumed you meant you cannot play an electric instrument in your dorm.