Remember remember the 25th of January - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 02-13-2011, 12:14 AM   #136
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: Remember remember the 25th of January

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
@Van, wow that sucks! I can't believe they just came out and said it, although knowing that ahead of time may be a good thing... Don't know...
I kicked ass at English, but mostly because i knew how to read teachers and apeal specifically to them.

I also told my brother to try taking it correspondence, through a different school so he doesn't have to deal with that teacher, but he said no, went backt o school for another year, just for that english class, and failed AGAIN!
So he says the teacher doesn't teach right, that he hates him and is an idiot. I think Mack is just lazy.

So my 20 year old brother has still not graduated high school
It was English 099. ._. I honestly don't know why she didn't pass me. I didn't have to re-take it, and I'm in the English 200's+ now, but still. =.=

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
you have a typo. fyi. assuming you arent talking about an english person which i assume is the case based on the context.

also,
this is dwight fyi.
You're basically doing what Artan just did, but okay.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.

Last edited by Vanity; 02-13-2011 at 12:15 AM.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Tabris (02-13-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)

Old 02-13-2011, 12:21 AM   #137
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
You're doing it wrong.

That isn't an admittance of any wrong doing there. You were just describing yourself, or agreeing with my description of you at best, most likely attempting to be sarcastic and not really believing any of that though. Man up.
I was admitting it and not being sarcastic. MAN UP, dumbarse.

Quote:
Also still waiting to back up your baby tantrum attack against me...
o_0?
ninjalostboy95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:25 AM   #138
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
You're basically doing what Artan just did, but okay.
Okay. Doesn't change your typo though.

Also: =]
Old 02-13-2011, 12:31 AM   #139
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,595 Times in 4,838 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Wow... I'm just going to ignore the butthurt and go back to the intellectual side of things.

Quote:
We are of same mind in that regard, comrade. I would be quick to praise intelligence and manliness should those attributes be exhibited, just as I mock the stupid and/or unmanly.

However, I'm firmly against encouraging stupidity in any situation. To give credit for effort is erroneous. Because it takes no effort to voice ignorant opinions. Such actions deserve only condemnation.
Precisely why it should be encourage. I am not saying we should give a cookie any time someone interjects, but that they should be encouraged to have their say - because it discussion does take little effort. Nor do I expect those who have more knowledge or savvy to let stupid comments slide without correction and usually a little condemnation.

All I was mentioning that there is a world of people who don't pay attention to the news and have no opinion of the world around them. Their world is the world of "me". I took from the fact that NLB actually posted here that he took the time to read what Nero had put up and perhaps something solidified in his brain that, even if he applied a very simplistic analysis to it, at least he's paying attention.

If he pays attention to every piece of reasoning we bring up after that, it grows from there. In the end, you don't stop being 15 until your 16. etc etc.

Quote:
One must desire to improve before any improvements are to be made. Leniency towards stupidity and cowardice does not encourage change of character. Unpleasantness via harsh criticism, however, does. No one enjoys being rightfully called a moron or a pussy, after all. And it is human nature to avoid unpleasantness. A person of any worth will look past the minor blow to their ego and strive to improve. Those without desire to improve would not have improved regardless of method, but will eventually still try to avoid the unpleasantness of being constantly and justifiably insulted. Win-win.
Completely agree. But if they aren't in the conversation, the won't improve. If they respond poorly, then that's on them.

All that said, someone said something about being gifted. Let me say two things. 1) <waves> hi guys. 2) it diminishes greatly once your old. Sigh.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-13-2011), Mal (02-13-2011), Miburo (02-13-2011), Nerox (02-13-2011), OG (02-13-2011), Shrike (02-13-2011), Tabris (02-13-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)
Old 02-13-2011, 12:32 AM   #140
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

hiiiiiiiiii *waves back* =D
Old 02-13-2011, 12:32 AM   #141
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Gifted... where? <.<
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (02-13-2011), Tabris (02-13-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)
Old 02-13-2011, 12:33 AM   #142
Vanity
Succumb

Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
Okay. Doesn't change your typo though.

Also: =]
I don't mind being corrected. I was simply saying you're being redundant.

=]
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (02-13-2011), Tabris (02-13-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)
Old 02-13-2011, 12:34 AM   #143
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
All that said, someone said something about being gifted. Let me say two things. 1) <waves> hi guys. 2) it diminishes greatly once your old. Sigh.
>Gifted.

>Your instead of you're.

Damn right it diminishes.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-13-2011), Demi-God (02-13-2011), Mal (02-13-2011), Miburo (02-13-2011), ninjalostboy95 (02-13-2011), OG (02-13-2011), Tabris (02-13-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)
Old 02-13-2011, 12:36 AM   #144
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
I don't mind being corrected. I was simply saying you're being redundant.

=]
then so were u with telling jaxon how "embarrassing" is spelled.

thats the pt.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:44 AM   #145
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
I was admitting it and not being sarcastic. MAN UP, dumbarse.

o_0?

Solid argument, bro. Except, you know, not really. What, in that bolded quote, are you admitting to being wrong about there? You just said you're an unmanly dumbass. Yeah, I already knew that. I didn't see you demonstrate anything that would lead me to believe you were admitting that you were just making excuses like a pussy, and you were actually totally at fault for your own ignorance. I actually saw the exact opposite with the entire rest of that post you quoted, since you were still making excuses and arguing with me. Which is why I kept pointing out that you were making excuses like an unmanly dipshit.

Which is what we're talking about now. I made fun of you after you 'admitted you were wrong.' So...yeah, it made sense that I kept making fun of you. So...yeah, cry more baby.

Plus, if you admit to being guilty of the shit I'm making fun of you for, then obviously I'm not wrong to 'make fun of you' for that shit. I say you're stupid, you admit you're stupid. I say you're a pussy, you admit that I'm right. I'm just saying things that you're admitting to be true, so what's the problem? It annoys you? Too bad, little guy. Why should I care? You're just some pussy retard who should just let the big boys talk anyway, by your own admittance. So, you know, go do that.

@stupid face thing-Referring to the post where you made baseless personal attacks against me out of soreness. But, I guess that was an impossible request on my part. You obviously can't back up the shit you say with a rational argument. = /
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Shrike (02-13-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)
Old 02-13-2011, 12:47 AM   #146
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

@ACT: I'm not butthurt, we are having this little back and forth because he called me a coward for listening to Vanity about ignoring Kina. He could've just left it as it was but, unfortunately, couldn't. I'm defending myself, in no way can you possibly defend him and say he's right in calling me a coward. Totally his fault.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:57 AM   #147
Vanity
Succumb

Quote:
then so were u with telling jaxon how "embarrassing" is spelled.

thats the pt.
Wut .
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)
Old 02-13-2011, 01:00 AM   #148
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

@wall of stupidity: Did you miss the bolded "Ignorant" in my quote? So you just proved you aren't honorable or manly, so by your dumbarse logic, if I admitted my faults to you, you can still continue to make fun of me even after I admitted it? Talk about beating a man when he's down, that's pretty much what you're telling me. "o_0?" was basically saying you should know the reason why.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 02-13-2011 at 01:03 AM.
Old 02-13-2011, 01:04 AM   #149
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Precisely why it should be encourage. I am not saying we should give a cookie any time someone interjects, but that they should be encouraged to have their say - because it discussion does take little effort. Nor do I expect those who have more knowledge or savvy to let stupid comments slide without correction and usually a little condemnation.

All I was mentioning that there is a world of people who don't pay attention to the news and have no opinion of the world around them. Their world is the world of "me". I took from the fact that NLB actually posted here that he took the time to read what Nero had put up and perhaps something solidified in his brain that, even if he applied a very simplistic analysis to it, at least he's paying attention.

If he pays attention to every piece of reasoning we bring up after that, it grows from there. In the end, you don't stop being 15 until your 16. etc etc.
I still wouldn't give someone any credit for a total half-assed attempt at participating though. If he went out of his way to attempt to research the subject and simply misunderstood something, then awesome. If he truly put effort into educating himself and fell short, then that's awesome too. If he admits that he only saw some shit on the news, did zero research on the subject, and doesn't have any real interest in it, and then posts stupid shit while responding extremely poorly to justified criticism, that definitely doesn't deserve even the smallest ounce of praise.

Yeah, I guess he could somehow be even more of a dumbass than he was in here, and I'd bet other people his age are even bigger dumbasses. But sucking slightly less than other people isn't really all that admirable. At all.

And 'ifs' don't mean much to me. When it actually happens is when props are given on this end.

Quote:
Completely agree. But if they aren't in the conversation, the won't improve. If they respond poorly, then that's on them.
Sure. Again, if true effort was obvious (which it would be), I would respond totally differently. But we both know this dude isn't making any serious attempts to better himself here. I mean, come on. =D
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-13-2011), Mal (02-13-2011), Shrike (02-13-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)
Old 02-13-2011, 01:05 AM   #150
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina View Post
Son? Son!? If I did have a penis, I would direct you to suck it.
But you do have a cunt, tell him to lick it. 8]

Nero, I hope you and yours stay safe. And keep us updated <3

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (02-14-2011), Jaxon (02-13-2011), Kina (02-13-2011), Mal (02-13-2011), Miburo (02-13-2011), Nerox (02-13-2011), Shrike (02-13-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (02-13-2011), Vanity (02-13-2011)