Remember remember the 25th of January - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 02-12-2011, 11:06 PM   #121
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Remember remember the 25th of January

Yeah Mibs. You're below your standards. C'mon son. You dumbarse, man up.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2011, 11:06 PM   #122
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Name them.
You mean name my reason? You post stupid shit.

Quote:
I admitted I was wrong and you continued. Look back if you don't believe me.
I looked back. Didn't see you admit you were wrong to anything I criticized you for. I saw you make shitty excuses and get sore though.

Quote:
There is no "X" at the top right corner of my screen. I'm on my phone dumbarse.
Oh, well my point is totally invalid then. Good one. (^_^)b

Glass house, stones, shouldn't throw them, etc.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-12-2011), Mal (02-13-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)
Old 02-12-2011, 11:12 PM   #123
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
That actually kind of looks a bit like a hair cut I remember you having. <.<
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (02-12-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)
Old 02-12-2011, 11:19 PM   #124
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

^ It reaches that phase every once in a while, always looks good though.

Quote:
Yeah Mibs. You're below your standards. C'mon son. You dumbarse, man up.
If you read between the lines of my post, I was pretty much calling you a bit of a tard.

Obviously I was wrong, you're so much more than just a bit.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2011, 11:22 PM   #125
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

I can read between the lines. I was playing along. Obviously you wouldn't be going against him. -_-
Old 02-12-2011, 11:23 PM   #126
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

I would, why do you think our names are different colours? Class war son, class war.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (02-12-2011), ninjalostboy95 (02-12-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)
Old 02-12-2011, 11:28 PM   #127
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There is no "X" at the top right corner of my screen. I'm on my phone dumbarse
Quote:
Actually no. I was on my aunt's computer
You really move around don't you.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 11:31 PM   #128
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I looked back. Didn't see you admit you were wrong to anything I criticized you for. I saw you make shitty excuses and get sore though.
Holy shit. MAN UP. =D

Quote:
But whatever, I'm a stupid, ignorant, failure of a child who shouldn't be in any conversation with the big dogs.

@Tabris: I don't bring up academics anymore because someone might start flaming me again and I'm too unmanly to deal with that.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:35 PM   #129
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
You really move around don't you.
Yeah. I do.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:36 PM   #130
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

My brother said he failed grade 12 english twice because 1: the teacher didn't teach it properly, and 2: the teacher didn't like him. I continually tell him he's a pussy.

Hmmm, perhaps only reading Mal and Mibs posts lead me astray... and i started only reading OH posts again after post 104.

So what i will say is this: Don't get all butt hurt NLB, it wasn't directed at you, due to the fact that i never even read your posts.

On another note, i hope you can find a place where you feel happy and valued, and can find and really excel at what you are good at.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #131
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
My brother said he failed grade 12 english twice because 1: the teacher didn't teach it properly, and 2: the teacher didn't like him. I continually tell him he's a pussy.
I didn't pass an English my first semester. =[

But that was also after the teacher sat me down personally and said, "I have every intention of passing you."

She totally just hates me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2011, 11:47 PM   #132
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

@Van, wow that sucks! I can't believe they just came out and said it, although knowing that ahead of time may be a good thing... Don't know...
I kicked ass at English, but mostly because i knew how to read teachers and apeal specifically to them.

I also told my brother to try taking it correspondence, through a different school so he doesn't have to deal with that teacher, but he said no, went backt o school for another year, just for that english class, and failed AGAIN!
So he says the teacher doesn't teach right, that he hates him and is an idiot. I think Mack is just lazy.

So my 20 year old brother has still not graduated high school

Last edited by Tabris; 02-12-2011 at 11:49 PM.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2011, 11:59 PM   #133
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Holy shit. MAN UP. =D
You're doing it wrong.

That isn't an admittance of any wrong doing there. You were just describing yourself, or agreeing with my description of you at best, most likely attempting to be sarcastic and not really believing any of that though. Man up.

Also still waiting to back up your baby tantrum attack against me...
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Tabris (02-13-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)
Old 02-13-2011, 12:01 AM   #134
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
I didn't pass an English my first semester. =[
you have a typo. fyi. assuming you arent talking about an english person which i assume is the case based on the context.

also,
this is dwight fyi.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:03 AM   #135
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

My teacher once told me I wont pass physics and he always stand behind me looking at my test/work. Its very uncomfortable and I can't focus. And he keep sighing, that makes me feel worse.

And I fail.

But the next semester I take the same subject with different teacher and pass with flying colours.

I show him the result and he called me a cheater.

FUCKING BULLSHIT

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (02-14-2011), kael03 (02-13-2011), Mal (02-13-2011), Miburo (02-13-2011), OG (02-13-2011), Tabris (02-13-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)