A word from Kishi - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-01-2011, 09:56 PM   #136
Grammatiker
Sleeve of Wizard

Grammatiker is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: A word from Kishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
That analogy is stupid as fuck, because it is a forum. No personal attachments to it at all. You guys bickered a bit, but the question was obviously a way to get over that little hill. He probably gives two fucks about your little signature.

Lets use your stupid little analogy broseph, someone punches my sister in the tit, I beat his ass, later on, he comes to me totally humble and says "Dude, doesn't the cafeteria lunch food suck?" I'm not going to respond "Fuck you, go find out by yourself." even if I still wasn't feeling him. I might respond "Yeah, its nasty." or nod my head, but not give an assholish (3 pts. for making up words) response over something that happened in the past and that he seems to be trying to make up for.

Edit: And lets (for your scenario's sake) say that you just blew him off, it would have been slightly but understandably douchey. All I'm saying is the snide little comment was unnecessary, as you could have answered him or ignored him.
As for you, cockbite:

There was no humble apology here. It was a little prick trying to save face by acting all nice, and then you had to white-knight the whole thing and make him seem like some victim.

Get the fuck out of here, and stop acting like you know shit about your dick.

لا هنا ولا هناك

"L'homme n'est rien d'autre que son projet,
il n'existe que dans la mesure où il se réalise,
il n'est rien donc rien d'autre que l'ensemble de ses actes,

rien d'autre que sa vie."

Jean-Paul Sartre

Grammatiker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2011, 09:57 PM   #137
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Do you see me or any other forum member holding pansy grudges like that? Pansy, grow up.
NLB seriously, just drop it. This guy is trying to make a douchebag (redundant
-.-) impression, and thats his choice. I'm seriously done with his posts relating to his recent douchebaggery at this post.

Quote:
As for you, cockbite:

There was no humble apology here. It was a little prick trying to save face by acting all nice, and then you had to white-knight the whole thing and make him seem like some victim.

Get the fuck out of here, and stop acting like you know shit about your dick.
Now you're really starting to sound like a faggot, "cockbite" (lololol). I never said there was a humble apology, but he was trying to "build a bridge and get over it" without completely apologizing because the prior douchebaggery seemed to be two-way. But instead of just moving on (like a grown man [again, lololol]) you held onto a little scuffle like a pussy, and I wasn't white knighting - just calling out an obvious asshole.

And by the way, I know my dick from the head all the way to the base baby, (Sorry, DC term. Where are you from to call each other cockbite?) so stop using the faggot insults that . . . don't even make. . . I don't even. . .

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..

Last edited by KillerNN; 03-01-2011 at 10:03 PM.
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
BoyThisIsAwkward (03-01-2011), ninjalostboy95 (03-01-2011), Shakezula (03-01-2011)
Old 03-01-2011, 10:00 PM   #138
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
How should you judge someone on the forum, then, wiseboy?
Ugh.

Can you read?

I said a "Person's worth" as in how much they are worth as a person, not their internet life. No need to act like smartass with such a douche-like comment. Want to get past this?

Dude, forget about my douche-like "Ugh. can you read?" part at the beginning of my post. I'm not even fucking with you now, I'm serious, I won't insult you in any way since I respect you. Want to get past it?
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:00 PM   #139
Shakezula
Missing-Nin

Shakezula is on a distinguished road

Grammatiker is mad because Silverblade flamed his girl. I'm tellin' ya SB hurt that poor man feelings.

Did silverblade revealed the truth about Kina?

lol
Shakezula is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shakezula For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (03-01-2011)
Old 03-01-2011, 10:03 PM   #140
Grammatiker
Sleeve of Wizard

Grammatiker is an unknown quantity at this point

You've clearly set yourself in your backwards logic. I'm done here. This isn't worth my time.

You can think whatever you like about me. The world's still going to turn.

لا هنا ولا هناك

"L'homme n'est rien d'autre que son projet,
il n'existe que dans la mesure où il se réalise,
il n'est rien donc rien d'autre que l'ensemble de ses actes,

rien d'autre que sa vie."

Jean-Paul Sartre

Grammatiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #141
Shakezula
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammatiker View Post
You've clearly set yourself in your backwards logic. I'm done here. This isn't worth my time.

You can think whatever you like about me. The world's still going to turn.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shakezula For This Useful Post:
BoyThisIsAwkward (03-01-2011), KillerNN (03-01-2011), ninjalostboy95 (03-01-2011)
Old 03-01-2011, 10:07 PM   #142
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin

That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
I'm not going to get involved in this, but wow. What a pair of assholes. NLB asked you what it said, and you had to respond with a douchebag reply. Sure, he could have looked it up on google translate, but goddamn.

@Anamoly - Tsk, tsk. Exactly why I didn't join Judgement. I knew it would crumble, and fall and all of the members would be at the bottom.
@Cheezy - Your cool man, but why hate Silver?
I had no problem with Silver until he started acting like a tard. I used to like the guy when he posted like a normal member. OH pissed him off and he started acting really dumb. Silver was not part of the one or two members I didn't like.
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to That1CheezyGuy For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-02-2011), KillerNN (03-01-2011), Shakezula (03-01-2011), Shrike (03-01-2011)
Old 03-01-2011, 10:08 PM   #143
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Cool story, Grammy.
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Shakezula (03-01-2011)
Old 03-01-2011, 10:11 PM   #144
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ugh.

Can you read?

I said a "Person's worth" as in how much they are worth as a person, not their internet life. No need to act like smartass with such a douche-like comment. Want to get past this?

Dude, forget about my douche-like "Ugh. can you read?" part at the beginning of my post. I'm not even fucking with you now, I'm serious, I won't insult you in any way since I respect you. Want to get past it?
You...really do continue to sound like a dumbass. Let me draw you a picture, then...

Ama says something about him not being worth the effort > you say that he shouldn't judge his worth by his posts > meaning just that.

I ask how should he be judged. You answer like a dumbass.

See, when you are on the internet, if you care about person's worth, then you will judge him by his show there. You can't meet him in person nor do you know anything about him. So, how do you judge a person's worth? By his fucking posts, alright? And I am really being nice, explaining all this.

There is nothing to get past by. You are a kid, and you make stupid and childish statements. I usually say, okay, you are a kid, but then you argue with someone trying to sound smart, which even if you are, you lack proper experience obviously to make it a smart statement. I'll continue correcting you as long as you sound like a dumbass, okay? You should be super thankful, I am like a teacher. I could even answer a PM, so feel free.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Shakezula (03-01-2011)
Old 03-01-2011, 10:18 PM   #145
Shakezula
Missing-Nin

But Shrike.

Behind the Keyboard.

You can 7'1 Basketball player who can run a 100 miles and do all sorts of crazy shit.

Behind the Keyboard.

You can be a female.

Behind the Keyboard.

You can be anything you wish to be.

Therefore. NLB is right.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shakezula For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (03-01-2011)
Old 03-01-2011, 10:23 PM   #146
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

The keyboard is facing me... how am I behind it?

Internet, son. We are all words. Some of us put out versions of ourselves that are believable and real. Some of us put out utter wastes of effort. Most are somewhere in between. If you aren't going to be judged here by your words, then you don't want to be a part of it but a random collection of words - which are therefore not worth my time.

All that said, I probably hate every one of you for some reason. No offense.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (03-02-2011), Mal (03-02-2011), ninjalostboy95 (03-01-2011), Shakezula (03-01-2011), Shrike (03-01-2011), That1CheezyGuy (03-01-2011)
Old 03-01-2011, 10:25 PM   #147
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

I'm saying he can't judge a person by his posts because clearly it isn't accurate at all. It isn't accurate, right? It's the only way he can, but he isn't given anything accurate about the person except for "Lol poasts" which can help him draw a conclusion but not an accurate one. Catch my drift?

Alright Shrike, you better keep your word of correcting me, I want to be a better person(I'm not sarcastic in this post or any towards you.)
Old 03-01-2011, 10:26 PM   #148
Shakezula
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
The keyboard is facing me... how am I behind it?

Internet, son. We are all words. Some of us put out versions of ourselves that are believable and real. Some of us put out utter wastes of effort. Most are somewhere in between. If you aren't going to be judged here by your words, then you don't want to be a part of it but a random collection of words - which are therefore not worth my time.

All that said, I probably hate every one of you for some reason. No offense.
You sir.

Have the most potent intellect of all.

Whoever is your wife or gf. Is lucky.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:34 PM   #149
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm saying he can't judge a person by his posts because clearly it isn't accurate at all. It isn't accurate, right? It's the only way he can, but he isn't given anything accurate about the person except for "Lol poasts" which can help him draw a conclusion but not an accurate one. Catch my drift?

Alright Shrike, you better keep your word of correcting me, I want to be a better person(I'm not sarcastic in this post or any towards you.)
There is nothing more accurate than that, so it will have to serve.

No problem, keep the questions coming when you have them.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:39 PM   #150
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Quote:
There is nothing more accurate than that, so it will have to serve.
No teacher, I was saying he can't judge him since it really wouldn't be accurate. I know his only way of judging is by posts but I said that I wouldn't judge the guy based on his post since it isn't accurate and stupid on his part for doing so. It's the most accurate source but not sufficient enough. I don't know how to word it.

Quote:
No problem, keep the questions coming when you have them.
Alright.