A word from Kishi - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-01-2011, 11:46 PM   #151
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: A word from Kishi

WTF just happen?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2011, 11:48 PM   #152
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
WTF just happen?
I gave up trying to figure out a conversation if I'm not directly involved in it. All I know is nlb was fighting with someone, kNN got involved, and Fakezula was being a general dipshit.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (03-02-2011), kluang (03-01-2011)
Old 03-01-2011, 11:57 PM   #153
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I gave up trying to figure out a conversation if I'm not directly involved in it. All I know is nlb was fighting with someone, kNN got involved, and Fakezula was being a general dipshit.
In other words, its Faggotry Tuesday, again.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (03-02-2011)
Old 03-01-2011, 11:57 PM   #154
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

I'm about to get drunk. Cheers.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-01-2011), kluang (03-02-2011), Mal (03-02-2011), Nerox (03-02-2011), Shrike (03-02-2011)
Old 03-01-2011, 11:58 PM   #155
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

My booze is in my dorm room and I'm at my parents.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:00 AM   #156
kluang
One Punch Man

And I'll drown myself in caffiene

Old 03-02-2011, 12:01 AM   #157
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I'm about to get drunk. Cheers.
cheers, i will join you. i cant sleep, going to have some johnny walker black label
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:01 AM   #158
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

=(

I've got vodka and oj. And I'm watching TTGL on SyFy. First time I'll be watching it dubbed in English. Let's see if my ears bleed or not.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Shrike (03-02-2011), Spiegel (03-02-2011)
Old 03-02-2011, 12:03 AM   #159
kluang
One Punch Man

What is TTGL

Old 03-02-2011, 12:05 AM   #160
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (:

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

The Following User Says Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Spiegel (03-02-2011)
Old 03-02-2011, 12:17 AM   #161
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

There have been like 3 anime that I've seen in English dub that haven't made me want to pop my own ear drums. They were Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Bleach (Ichigo's voice actor does a really good job).
Old 03-02-2011, 12:20 AM   #162
kluang
One Punch Man

Quote:
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (:
I already watch it with english dub. Then again I watch it on animax. they have their own dubbing team so I dont know how you guys verison will be.

Old 03-02-2011, 12:29 AM   #163
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

SyFy version isn't bad. They tone down the level of epicness in their tonal expressions a bit but its still good if you are lazy to read subtitles or hear them in English out of curiosity.

Also, I don't get this thread. Mostly jumped in because UT was talking about TTGL.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:35 AM   #164
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

It's not that bad. So far the mains have tolerable voices (can't judge if they're suitable for the characters yet, though) and all side characters va's suck.

Bleach's va is Johnny Y. Bosch, right? I haven't watched much Bleach in English and it's been awhile, but I know he's one of the better american vas. Overused, yeah, but does a good job. I watched Trigun in English & Japanese, and JYB will always be Vash to me. So that dude gets props. I also enjoyed him in Wolf's Rain.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 03-02-2011, 12:41 AM   #165
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Bleach's va is Johnny Y. Bosch, right? I haven't watched much Bleach in English and it's been awhile, but I know he's one of the better american vas. Overused, yeah, but does a good job. I watched Trigun in English & Japanese, and JYB will always be Vash to me. So that dude gets props. I also enjoyed him in Wolf's Rain.
That's be him. Cowboy Bebop had extremely talented voice actors as well. They actually put emotions into their voices instead of sounding like they were just reading a script.