530 Predictions/Spoiler - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-23-2011, 11:13 PM   #1
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
530 Predictions/Spoiler

My first time. Go ahead, you know the routine.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-23-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (02-24-2011), That1CheezyGuy (02-24-2011)

Old 02-23-2011, 11:17 PM   #2
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about
Re: 530 Predictions/Spoiler

I predict we still won't see Sasuke's eyes
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
BEG84 (02-25-2011), ninjalostboy95 (02-23-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (02-24-2011), That1CheezyGuy (02-23-2011)
Old 02-23-2011, 11:24 PM   #3
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Where to start. Tsunade will definitely go see Dan. Kishi cleverly put the plot no jutsu into action with this chapter, by introducing us to Raikages teleporting assistant. I bet she can teleport people as well as items. It would explain why she's his assistant, if she can send him places fast, and so he can wreck peoples shit. On the off chance Tsunade doesn't go, Shizune would be the next pick. That's her uncle after all.

Asuma reuniting with his former pupils will be the meat of the next chapter. This will be Shikamaru's hardest challenge, but he'll ultimately win leaving Asuma to die happy that his pupils have surpassed him. This should prove to be one of the more emotional fights, and I'm honestly looking forward to it. Kishi better not screw it up or massive rage will ensue.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 11:34 PM   #4
DaWildchild
Nemesis Enforcer

DaWildchild is on a distinguished road

If they don't have Asuma pummel the shit out of his former students I'm gonna be mad cause if the Leaf is so strong he should be hell on the battlefield. If he loses he should definitely put Ino-Shika-Cho standing close to the brink of death and having to be carried off the battlefield or Kishi totally crapped on how good the Sarutobi clan was.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:39 PM   #5
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

This fight won't be anything special. We already saw what Asuma was capable of when he fought Hidan. He really has nothing else to offer at this point. Shikamaru will have the advantage here since he's known Asuma for years now, and all his strengths and weaknesses. The key factor will be how fast he can come up with a plan to counter his former Sensei. Off all people he (along with Ino and Chouji) are really the best suited to face him.

Since we know the fights gonna suck (like they all have so far) the emphasis will be on whether or not Kishi can make it emotional satisfying, instead of it being bland.

Old 02-24-2011, 12:03 AM   #6
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Was Shizune in that panel that showed the back up coming? IF so then she will face Dan. The only thing i care about with Dan is if it results in clearing up some holes.
Such as Tsunades last name and HIS for that matter and either proof or destroy any theories on Dan or Tsunade being related to Minato OR Kushina and also Naruto.(besides being Uzumaki & Senju).

IF Tsunade does come out there i hope it's a oh no she is gonna be SOOOO emotional. She won't be able to ...BAM!!!!...she destroys the Edo and does a sealing jutsu on him. Tsunade: "goodbye Dan....rest my love."
Cause to tell you the truth i think she already had closer but he might not....hmm maybe because she had his kid and he wants to know how he/she turned out?

Just hope that kid isn't Minato. i mean that would mean he was like 18-19 when he was Hokage? (although it could explain why J-Man and Minato were so close and in turn Naruto and him.) BUT Kishi would have to give a good DAMN reason why she or J-man didn't tell this kid Tsunade is his Grandma!!! I mean cheese and crackers does everything have to be a secret? Oh yeah why didn't J-man tell Naruto Nagato was an Uzumaki? Why didn't Nagato tell him for that matter?

i digress....Next issue will be emotional yet exciting....nope wait. we are gonna head over to see how Kankaru, Kakashi, or Gaara is doing.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:19 AM   #7
BoyThisIsAwkward
Chuunin

BoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished roadBoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished road

I tried to make this thread but the error thing is still there. I'm still at this creepy hospital but I can't read the manga cuz they blocked it like the Nubs they are. Anyone wanna upload the pictures on their profile or something for me? I'm gonna be in here for a while.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:51 AM   #8
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Open to Naruto.
Motoi: What is it, Naruto-kun?
Naruto: It was weird. It felt like...like when one of my Kage Bunshins is dispelled. But I never cast it.
Motoi: Uh...it...I guess...um...
Killer Bee: I think I know what it is, ya see, another Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi.
Motoi: !
Naruto: What? But how is that possible? The Kyuubi was sealed inside me.
Motoi: Well...not all of it. There were two brothers of the Cloud that ate some of the Kyuubi's flesh.
Naruto: Gross.
Killer Bee: Yeah that may be, but they got the powers of the Kyuubi.
Motoi: They died a long time ago at the hand of Hiruzen-sama.
Naruto: Old man Hokage beat two Jinchuriki at once!?
Motoi: That's what I heard. Um...it's possible someone could have taken part of the Kyuubi.
Naruto: Hmmm. I guess. Hey, does that mean that all the Biju could be fused together?
Motoi: Well...they were that way.
Naruto: What!?
Motoi: *sigh* I guess you won't be able to focus on your training until I explain it.
Cut to Shikamaru.
Choji: I can't believe we beat one of the Cloud's greatest shinobi.
Asuma: The new generation always surpasses the old, Choji.
Kakuzu: Fu fu fu. Looks like you have to fight your old master. Kinkaku gave you to many openings. He got rusty. Or should I say "tarnished"?
Ino: You want to fight again, Kakuzu? Well, we beat you before, and I'd hate for things to get redundant.
Kakuzu: I don't recall you doing a thing against me. It was that Kyuubi kid that did it. Him and Kakashi. I'll kill them once I'm done with you.
Shikamaru: He he he. You kill Naruto? That's a laugh. Remember your boss, Nagato? Well Naruto defeated him. He's way out of your liege now.
Cut to Gaara.
Gaara: This looks like a good place to set up an ambush.
Onoki: They'll realize that too. Remember who we're dealing with.
Gaara: Don't think I'd forget.
Cut to Muu.
Muu: The group has stopped.
Second Mizukage: I'm tired of you being so vague about who we're facing! Can't you be more descriptive.
Muu: No.
Third Raikage: It's not like he can. He's been long dead, and it's very unlikely he knew any of the shinobi we'll be facing.
Muu: I can identify one. My student, Onoki.
Second Mizukage: How deliciously wonderful, Muu will have to fight his own student.
Muu: Idiot! Do you realize what this means!?
Second Mizukage: Of course, you will have to kill your own--
Muu: Shut up and listen! It was Sensing Sand that detected me, a Sand Village jutsu. If my student is with the Sand Village, all the great shinobi villages might be working together.
Third Raikage: I see. Then members of the Yotsuki clan could be there. Or of the Uzumaki clan.
Muu: If they expected this jutsu, there are probably some of their best sealers in that group. In fact, they might have fallen back to hold off for those shinobi to arrive.
Fourth Kazekage: And if they stopped, we can guarantee that they are setting traps for us.
Cut to Temari.
Temari: We may not be the Ambush Division, but that should get the job done.
Random shinobi: They're moving again.
Gaara: Everyone get ready!
Onoki: It's been a long time since I've been in a fight.
Gaara: Don't worry, I'll watch your back.
Onoki: Hmpf. No. I'll be watching your back.
Temari (thinking): Kankuro, are you doing all right?
Cut to Kankuro with a bloody face and being held up by the neck with Hanzo's hand.
Hanzo: Pathetic. How did someone so weak defeat Sasori of Red Sands.
Hoheto: Kakuro!
Kimimaru: Don't leave yourself open!
Kimimaru cuts Hoheto.
Black-haired shinobi: This is bad. We have to fall back to Kakashi-sempai's location. He's the only one that has a hope of defeating these guys.
Hanzo: It looks like your allies are to preoccupied to save you...what was your name again?
Kakuro spits in Hanzo's face.
Hanzo: Disrespectful little whelp! I'd kill you for that, but I have to know something: is Nagato still alive?
Kakuro: Who the hell are you talking about?
Hanzo: The guy that killed me! I want to return the favor.
Kakuro: He he. You're to late. Naruto beat you to it.
Hanzo: Hm. I could kill this "Naruto", not that it would be the same. But then no one would question my superiority.
Kakuro: Like hell you will. Compared to Naruto, you're a second rate--no--third rate loser not worth his time and effort.
Hanzo: Why...you...little...
Kakuro: Come on, what you just did is nothing compared to what Naruto pulled when he was 13, or was it 12? You're nothing but a joke when I think of a shinobi like him.
Hanzo: THAT'S IT!
Hanzo makes a hole in Kakuro's chest and turns away.
Hanzo: No one talks down to me! NO ONE!

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Forlong For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-24-2011), J-man123 (02-24-2011), jericho Uzimaki (02-24-2011), jts105 (02-24-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (02-24-2011), thegodfather2450 (02-24-2011)
Old 02-24-2011, 01:22 AM   #9
Bazooka_Joe
Genin

Bazooka_Joe is an unknown quantity at this point

First thought, Ino jumping from one edo to another saying yes. All edos sealed in 5 min. jumps up in useness clasification
Bazooka_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:53 AM   #10
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Well Im not very much into writing emotional material. When ever I try it usually ends up looking like shit anyways so instead I will just give a brief prediction.

Shikimaru encounters asuma and tells the rest of the team to stay back as he wants to fight asuma alone. Asuma seems upset to see Shikimaru and says he wishes that this fight never has to happen. He doesnt want to kill his best friend and student. Shikimaru tells asuma that kurenai had her baby recently and its a boy. Shikimaru has a flashback of kurenai holding her baby while he looks on. Asuma immediately stops and is surprised to hear the news as he drops his guard. Shikimaru restrains him with a shadow bind jutsu, tells asuma that he has made a vow to carry on where asuma left off, and mentor the boy like he was his own son. Shikimaru flashes back to his meeting with kurenai after Asuma's death and his vow he made to her. Asuma is practicly in tears as struggles against the jutsu. Asuma asks what the boy's name is. Shikimaru smiles and says asuma. Asuma smiles and slowly dissentigrates as his spirit is released. Shikimaru thanks asuma for all he did for him and hugs him as asuma slowly disentigrates. Ino is shown to be crying on the shoulder of chouji in the background. Kakazu comments how that was a pathetic encounter and he will be happy to do what asuma failed to do. Shikimaru, ino, and chouji turn to face kakazu.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-24-2011)
Old 02-24-2011, 09:17 AM   #11
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

next chapter, they will spam the ino-shika-cho combo + pot on all edo tensei zombies....

first, asuma then dan then hizashi and last white zetsu!
Old 02-24-2011, 10:42 AM   #12
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Asuma appears, bearing down on Shikamaru. Shikamura stands proud, looks defiantly into his dead Sensei's eyes, "It's a boy."
Asuma replies, "Oh thank goodness... perhaps he'll amount something in this world." Dissolves into nothing.
<end>

Anyway... time to match up a few more grudge matches that will last a chapter and a half, with the united forces owning as usual. Perhaps a new weapon will surface that no one will have ever heard off. Fans of the series will be split between the religious defense of "Kishi is awesome and has everything under control", the angry rage of "Why is kishi fucking everything up" and the bemused "well... he just betrayed another one of his core aspects to the manga. Wow."

But! and really, But! for the little boys in the crowd, I predict that Darui will release the glorious two (and her brother) from the gourd. So... at least there is something for you to look forward to.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:22 AM   #13
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Where to start. Tsunade will definitely go see Dan. Kishi cleverly put the plot no jutsu into action with this chapter, by introducing us to Raikages teleporting assistant. I bet she can teleport people as well as items. It would explain why she's his assistant, if she can send him places fast, and so he can wreck peoples shit. On the off chance Tsunade doesn't go, Shizune would be the next pick. That's her uncle after all.

Asuma reuniting with his former pupils will be the meat of the next chapter. This will be Shikamaru's hardest challenge, but he'll ultimately win leaving Asuma to die happy that his pupils have surpassed him. This should prove to be one of the more emotional fights, and I'm honestly looking forward to it. Kishi better not screw it up or massive rage will ensue.
My friend, you know what, fuck a Dan, an Asuma, A KYUUBI JUST LASTED 2 CHAPTERS. Evil has no shot in this manga unless its named Madara, or Sasuke. This will be noted as the most retarded, and useless Wars, in the history of all war. Nobody good will die, which makes you wonder, why didn't the good guys just mob out to the bad guys den, whup they're asses and come back home to resume fucking with each other in the shadows like they have been doing all along? The trash will continue to flow from Kishi's pen, like a river.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:16 PM   #14
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
My friend, you know what, fuck a Dan, an Asuma, A KYUUBI JUST LASTED 2 CHAPTERS. Evil has no shot in this manga unless its named Madara, or Sasuke. This will be noted as the most retarded, and useless Wars, in the history of all war.
Let's be honest here. Those kyuubi bro's were just an attempt to flesh out the cloud village to make it seem like they got some super ninja too. Kishi is doing this for every village. This next chapter is pure fan service. That's why it's gonna last longer and hopefully be done better then these meaningless fights we've got so far. This whole war has been nothing but a plot device to tie up loose ends.

Quote:
Nobody good will die, which makes you wonder, why didn't the good guys just mob out to the bad guys den, whup they're asses and come back home to resume fucking with each other in the shadows like they have been doing all along?
I don't think they knew where Madara and Kabuto were. Anko found out, but she got murdered, so it just wasn't possible to ambush them ahead of time.

Quote:
The trash will continue to flow from Kishi's pen, like a river.
This made me laugh.

Old 02-24-2011, 01:53 PM   #15
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

I think it is time for Shikamaru raeg to be seen and what better option is there than to pit him against his dead teacher.

I predict an asspull by shikamaru: Kagemane, kage fuuin no jutsu(shadow seals) lol

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote