IQ Test - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 11:16 AM   #151
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: IQ Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
But I'd seriously impale them all on a stake and left them alive for three days to hang on it.
Is it strange that the first thing that popped out on my mind when I read this was Vladimir Tepes?

I don't know about impaling these douches, but there should be some type of reprehension for publicly expressing that kind of ethics.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-12-2011), Shrike (03-12-2011)

Old 03-12-2011, 11:23 AM   #152
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Is it strange that the first thing that popped out on my mind when I read this was Vladimir Tepes?

I don't know about impaling these douches, but there should be some type of reprehension for publicly expressing that kind of ethics.
Oh yeah, I am all about radical and draconic laws. It's Vlad Tepes btw. He is my favorite historical figure.

Their DNK will continue to exist until completely wiped out.

I love freedom, but you can't have real freedom until retards like that exist and they are the ones who make the law. Fuck that.

Last edited by Shrike; 03-12-2011 at 11:24 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-12-2011)
Old 03-12-2011, 11:35 AM   #153
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
It's Vlad Tepes btw. He is my favorite historical figure.
I know he's Vlad Tepes, but some historical data calls him Vladimir, and I'm a sucker for the name Vladimir.

Also, many people would find disturbing you favoring Vlad Tepes, but I understand why, since he's probably on my top favorite historical figures (being my favorite Luis de Camões)

Quote:
Their DNK will continue to exist until completely wiped out.

I love freedom, but you can't have real freedom until retards like that exist and they are the ones who make the law. Fuck that.
If only governments heard you, good sir. If only.

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Shrike (03-12-2011)
Old 03-12-2011, 01:32 PM   #154
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

The money we pay in international aid is but a fraction of what we pay for our military, and our military uses it to buy really expensive planes that will never be used while they are worth something.

Anyways, you guys are too harsh. You have to learn to laugh and express your anger through satire in order to keep your sanity.

- Heraclitus
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-12-2011), Mal (03-12-2011), Miburo (03-12-2011), Shrike (03-12-2011), UchihaTaijiya (03-13-2011)
Old 03-12-2011, 01:43 PM   #155
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

But RNB, you most definitely need new planes. How else are you supposed to retain your air superiority in battle if you start selling your current planes to questionable foreign powers before you have something better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
You need to keep in mind that the international view of many Americans is "If you're not America, you don't matter."
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-12-2011), kael03 (03-12-2011), Miburo (03-12-2011), Numinous (03-12-2011), Shrike (03-12-2011)
Old 03-12-2011, 02:01 PM   #156
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
You need to keep in mind that the international view of many Americans is "If you're not America, you don't matter."
I do know that patriotism allied with stupidity can reach disturbing levels, but I still can't fathom how is it humanly possible to reach this point without suffering a severe case of schizophrenia or pathological retardation.

It's like watching elements of another species communicate.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-12-2011), kael03 (03-12-2011), Mal (03-12-2011), Shrike (03-12-2011)
Old 03-12-2011, 02:07 PM   #157
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

The weakness of the American military has nothing to do with technology. It just has to do with the way we fight. We should care less about saving civilians in other countries, and more about eliminating the threat. I don't mean that we should deliberately target civilians, but if they are in the way then we still need to remember why we are there. Forget about the wars America is in right now. In a World War II situation, I see no problem with Dresden-style bombings.

Then after everything is done, if reconstruction is necessary for our safety, then do it. It will be cheaper than fighting wars like the ones that we are fighting now.

And don't even get me started on the amount of money we give to the pentagon that just completely disappears. I mean, I am a pro-captialism, anti social security/medicare kind of guy, but we could keep all those things and then some if we toned down on the military spending.

- Heraclitus
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-12-2011), ask me anything (03-12-2011), Mal (03-12-2011), Miburo (03-12-2011), Servo (03-13-2011), Shrike (03-12-2011)
Old 03-12-2011, 02:20 PM   #158
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

I don't even know who RNB is talking to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
If only America was completely void of stupid people, like all your non-American countries... = /
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-12-2011), kael03 (03-12-2011), kluang (03-13-2011), Mal (03-12-2011), Numinous (03-12-2011), RNB (03-12-2011), Shrike (03-12-2011), UchihaTaijiya (03-13-2011)
Old 03-12-2011, 02:31 PM   #159
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Mibs called me a straw grasping dipshit.

Also, about closing my thread....thanks! I copied that idea from MStream. They had that thread and it proved to be popular over there. So I thought that it would be here as well. But it's clear that the members' mentality over here is different. So, there was no point in keeping it open. So thanks for closing it.

And about me being inferiorly intelligent - Okay.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Old 03-12-2011, 02:35 PM   #160
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Because you are.

You're welcome.

Glad we're both on the same page.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Kina (03-12-2011)
Old 03-12-2011, 02:36 PM   #161
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

I am just curious, why straw grasping dipshit? Why didn't you use any other insult?

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Old 03-12-2011, 02:40 PM   #162
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Because straw-grasping dipshit was the most accurate description of you, given the circumstance. I already explained it in the thread.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:42 PM   #163
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I don't even know who RNB is talking to.
Me. And I agree with him, civilian casualties should be acceptable to a point.

Quote:
If only America was completely void of stupid people, like all your non-American countries... = /
Our stupid people tend to be less vocal, thankfully.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Kina (03-12-2011), Miburo (03-12-2011), Shrike (03-12-2011)
Old 03-12-2011, 02:47 PM   #164
Numinous

Quote:
Of course my country is devoid of stupid people. The simple fact of us speaking a language that is one of the most spoken in the world but no one else gives a crap about is a sign of genius!

Quote:
Our stupid people tend to be less vocal, thankfully.
And this too.

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-12-2011)
Old 03-12-2011, 02:49 PM   #165
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

That, or no one pays much attention to what they say, because they don't matter. =D
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-12-2011), UchihaTaijiya (03-13-2011)
Closed Thread