IQ Test - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 02:05 AM   #76
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: IQ Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
Because we're not debating with her, you're debating with her. It's none of our concern, and speaking of which. You haven't addressed my last reply.
im not debating with her, and how do you all get into the convo with me then, i never adressed any of you until you start attacking me one after another. all i did was post an "iq test" i thought was interesting for people to check out and i get jumped on. this mod says something stupid and no one even comments on it and you thank the stupidity. i didnt respond to your post because im not going to continue an arguement about that test.

Old 03-11-2011, 02:11 AM   #77
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
i didnt respond to your post because im not going to continue an arguement about that test.
Good for you!

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-11-2011), kael03 (03-11-2011), Mal (03-11-2011), Miburo (03-11-2011)
Old 03-11-2011, 02:14 AM   #78
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,058 Times in 2,876 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
im not debating with her, and how do you all get into the convo with me then, i never adressed any of you until you start attacking me one after another. all i did was post an "iq test" i thought was interesting for people to check out and i get jumped on. this mod says something stupid and no one even comments on it and you thank the stupidity. i didnt respond to your post because im not going to continue an arguement about that test.
That's fine. But no where in this thread have I "attacked" you. go back and double check all my posts if you want. I just wanted to make that clear.
kael03 (03-11-2011), Mal (03-11-2011), Miburo (03-11-2011), UchihaTaijiya (03-11-2011)
Old 03-11-2011, 02:17 AM   #79
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

She didn't post anything stupid, that's why. She was making fun of the stupid test thing you posted, in a non-serious way.

You, on the other hand, posted really stupid shit and seem to be pretty serious about it. As in, the shit you posted wasn't in any way an obvious joke. Those were actual arguments on your part. Etc.

Get it? Ah, who am I kidding? Of course you don't.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-11-2011), kael03 (03-11-2011), Mal (03-11-2011), UchihaTaijiya (03-11-2011)
Old 03-11-2011, 02:29 AM   #80
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

Quote:
That's fine. But no where in this thread have I "attacked" you. go back and double check all my posts if you want. I just wanted to make that clear.
yea you are right, you didnt. i was attacked by a few mods and reds but you were just telling me i was wrong and why you believed i was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
She didn't post anything stupid, that's why. She was making fun of the stupid test thing you posted, in a non-serious way.

You, on the other hand, posted really stupid shit and seem to be pretty serious about it. As in, the shit you posted wasn't in any way an obvious joke. Those were actual arguments on your part. Etc.

Get it? Ah, who am I kidding? Of course you don't.
she said its not an iq test its a matching game, i never took an iq test before but kael who has worked with them even said that this was from one just expanded on . so to say its a matching game is pretty stupid when its from iq tests and test your visual spatial reasoning skills

i get everything that was said in this thread, i still stand by that being an iq test. you claim it needs to test other facets, i understand. im not stupid. but that test is basing your iq on your visual spacial reasoning skills. why is that so hard to understand. its still an iq test.

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 03-11-2011 at 02:32 AM.
Old 03-11-2011, 02:33 AM   #81
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah! I know the guy who made that test, he's awesomely certified. FAGS!!

Man that test is awesome, just as awesome as this debate on it!

And as awesome as deeez boobz.

And his nutz.

edit, I'm going to ze bed. XD

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 03-11-2011 at 02:34 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-11-2011), Miburo (03-11-2011)
Old 03-11-2011, 02:35 AM   #82
zer0systm
Antagonist

zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

There was just a massive earthquake in Japan, measured 8.8 on the rict. Large Tsunami as well.
ACt (03-11-2011), kael03 (03-11-2011), Miburo (03-11-2011), Sensei-Q (03-11-2011), UchihaTaijiya (03-13-2011)
Old 03-11-2011, 02:44 AM   #83
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

^Oh shit. Japs must have good anti-earthquake shit. I didn't see any reports of any deaths or anything so far. If that was the philippines mudhuts would be collapsing left and right. Fucking mudhutters.

If I gave you a test that tested your teenage mutant ninja turtle knowledge to test your IQ, would that be an IQ test?

If yes, then you're an idiot.

If no, then why would a test that attempts to test your visual spacial reasoning skills suddenly count as an IQ test? Look up the definition of IQ if you're getting stumped.

Answer: It shouldn't. If you're not an idiot.

Really, what is so difficult to understand, bro? Hell, why even take the stance claiming it's an IQ test at all? Do you feel you gain some moral victory in posting an IQ test, regardless of how unreliable it is? Seriously, what's your angle there? No matter what, it's retarded. Same thing with your pathetic "lol matching game" thing now. What are you trying to do there? Not be the only stupid person in the thread? Someone else said something dumb too, and you want to point that out?

Come on, man. Stupid fucking shit. Just post a goddamn "What ninja turtle are you?" quiz next time or some shit. That way I can take that quiz and get Raphael because he's obviously the manliest ninja turtle. And you'll get Leonardo. Because you're a fag. And we'll all lol and have a good time. Doesn't that sound a lot better? Come on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-11-2011), UchihaTaijiya (03-13-2011)
Old 03-11-2011, 02:52 AM   #84
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
If I gave you a test that tested your teenage mutant ninja turtle knowledge to test your IQ, would that be an IQ test?

If yes, then you're an idiot.

If no, then why would a test that attempts to test your visual spacial reasoning skills suddenly count as an IQ test? Look up the definition of IQ if you're getting stumped.

Answer: It shouldn't. If you're not an idiot.
my understanding is an iq test measures your relative intelligence

does testing you on ninja turtles reveal anything about your intelligence because im pretty sure testing you on visual spacial reasoning skills does.
Old 03-11-2011, 02:53 AM   #85
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,724 Times in 3,845 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
i never took an iq test before
If you never took one before, why the fuck were you so vehemently calling this an I.Q. test when everyone else was saying it's not?

Quote:
kael who has worked with them even said that this was from one just expanded on
...I never said that. I said the guy that made it took 1 section, that isn't really emphasized in the test, and made it colorful and annoying. It's an eyesore. It's not an expansion of a standardized I.Q. test.

Quote:
so to say its a matching game is pretty stupid
Except it is a matching game. Each question wants you to find a pattern and match the next step in the pattern.

Quote:
when its from iq tests and test your visual spatial reasoning skills
You want to know why the tests don't emphasize pattern recognition as much as reading/writing/math? Because recognizing patterns is something a toddler learns to do. It has no bearing on actual intelligence.

Quote:
i get everything that was said in this thread,
You really don't.

Quote:
i still stand by that being an iq test.
This is why you don't get it.

Quote:
you claim it needs to test other facets,
Because that's what a true I.Q. test measures. Pattern recognition isn't something that deals with intelligence.

Quote:
i understand. im not stupid.
No, you don't and yes, you are.

Quote:
but that test is basing your iq on your visual spacial reasoning skills.
Which has little bearing on intelligence, as I have said SEVERAL FUCKING TIMES IN THIS THREAD.

Quote:
why is that so hard to understand.
I'm wondering the same thing about you. You clearly have no clue what the fuck you're talking about, have been corrected several times by everyone in this thread, yet you continue to spew this bullshit about this "test" measuring intelligence when it doesn't. It's not a valid test, it's not even reliable since the scoring isn't calibrated. There's no research backing it. IT IS NOT AN I.Q. TEST.

Quote:
its still an iq test.
See above, idiot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-11-2011), Miburo (03-11-2011)
Old 03-11-2011, 02:53 AM   #86
zer0systm
Antagonist

Raphael was my favourite turtle.
ACt (03-11-2011), kael03 (03-11-2011), Mal (03-11-2011), Miburo (03-11-2011), UchihaTaijiya (03-13-2011)
Old 03-11-2011, 02:57 AM   #87
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,724 Times in 3,845 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
my understanding is an iq test measures your relative intelligence
No, it doesn't. It measures how capable a child will be at different aspects of academia. Intelligence isn't how much you know, it's what you can learn.

Quote:
im pretty sure testing you on visual spacial reasoning skills does.
You would be mostly wrong. Visual/Spacial reasoning is something a toddler learns to do by matching shaped blocks with the holes in the board. It also affects shit like video gaming, since Visual/Spacial reasoning is how you can manipulate 2 and 3 dimensional objects.

This "test" is a matching game, it's not an I.Q. test in any sense of the thing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-11-2011), Miburo (03-11-2011)
Old 03-11-2011, 03:07 AM   #88
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Pretty sure you'd be wrong then. How would your ability to notice patterns suddenly translate to your overall cognitive ability?

And ninja turtle knowledge could just as easily test an actual aspect of one's cognitive ability: Comprehension. It's a valid analogy. They're both shitty IQ tests.

Besides, like I said, the only actual purpose an IQ test serves is to make sure your young child isn't a retard. Something your parents should have probably looked into. Seriously.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-11-2011)
Old 03-11-2011, 03:08 AM   #89
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Quote:
Raphael was my favourite turtle.
Same here, comrade. Was, and still is. Fuck yeah.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-11-2011), UchihaTaijiya (03-13-2011)
Old 03-11-2011, 03:13 AM   #90
zer0systm
Antagonist

Everybody knows the only reason Raph wasn't the leader is because he was to over qualified from the start and Splinter wanted to try man Leo up.
ACt (03-11-2011), Mal (03-11-2011), Miburo (03-11-2011), UchihaTaijiya (03-13-2011)
Closed Thread