Yaguras Purpose... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-26-2011, 06:43 PM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Yaguras Purpose...

With no manga its boring as shit around here so here ya go...

Yaguras seemingly only true purpose was to control the mist village and recruit akatsuki. However, Yaguras seems to be more useful IMO and I believe the manga supports it... I believe his ability plus Izanagi allowed for the creation of zetsu, tobis body and the army as well..

I believe Yagura has some kind of Organic creation jutsu which is symbolized by the flowerhttp://www.mangareader.net/93-58427-...apter-515.html

Its pure speculation what the jutsu Originally did, but it has to be the medium that allowed for the combining of hashirama and madaras DNA into zetsu Using Izanagi with only a little hasirama DNA and a EMS eye (yes Im purposing madara sacrificed one of his eyes for the creation of zetsu)...

What evidence is there to support this claim?!?

1. Zetsus clones for war came from a flower like yaguras, but larger
http://www.mangareader.net/93-57917-...apter-512.html

2. Its clearly the same organic material tobi uses his body forhttp://www.mangareader.net/93-48084-...apter-486.html
and
His goo arm injury http://www.mangareader.net/93-55672-...apter-503.html

3. With Yagura one of four people able to control a tailed beast completely
http://www.mangareader.net/93-18116-...apter-458.html
makes him likely a descendant of the Sage of six paths like hashi and madara which would allow as a perfect medium IMO...

4. Izanagi with a mere SG Allows for one to be Immortal for 60 seconds and cheat death, but with an EMS eye one should be capable of using the little amount of hashi DNA and make something as incredible as Zetsu and his new body... Which can also explain where madaras or who evers Other EMS SG is due to the recently shown Implication, tobi only uses one while the other behind the mask is for Izanagi safety, only for sacrifice...

Also, Tobi Should look like a cross between hashi and madara IMO...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (03-28-2011), krurk (03-26-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (03-27-2011), Tmoore (03-26-2011)

Old 03-26-2011, 07:10 PM   #2
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough
Re: Yaguras Purpose...

I like the idea, it would make sense as to why he is brought up and why he was chosen by Madara.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (03-26-2011)
Old 03-26-2011, 07:10 PM   #3
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Botanists everywhere are crying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

I believe Yagura has some kind of Organic creation jutsu which is symbolized by the flowerhttp://www.mangareader.net/93-58427-...apter-515.html

(...)

What evidence is there to support this claim?!?

1. Zetsus clones for war came from a flower like yaguras, but larger
http://www.mangareader.net/93-57917-...apter-512.html
Yagura has a cherry blossom, the Zetsu are spawning from a lotus. They're not even in the same plant division.

Quote:
3. With Yagura one of four people able to control a tailed beast completely
http://www.mangareader.net/93-18116-...apter-458.html
makes him likely a descendant of the Sage of six paths like hashi and madara which would allow as a perfect medium IMO...
What about Killer Bee? He's on the same panel, care to explain that?

The rest is wild speculation, so figures.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-27-2011), kael03 (03-26-2011)
Old 03-26-2011, 07:13 PM   #4
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Also, Tobi Should look like a cross between hashi and madara IMO...
Old 03-26-2011, 07:14 PM   #5
Mail
Genin

Mail is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
its boring as shit
You said it
Mail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:15 PM   #6
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Question: How in the hell does the flower on Yagura's weapon come anywhere remotely close to resembling the plant that Madara is using to spawn more Zetsu clones? The petal arrangement isn't anything remotely alike, as Yagura's flower has 1 layer of petals that bloom completely to the sides, like a Poppy flower, and the Zetsu factory has a more Rose-like petal arrangement.

The entire argument has so many non-existent connections it's not even funny. But the flowers opposite structures pretty much did it for me. Also, Danzo's Izanagi was altered to last 60 seconds, Izanagi normally lasts for just a moment.

Last edited by kael03; 03-26-2011 at 07:19 PM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:18 PM   #7
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

You resorted to trolling when you're bored KYF?
ninjalostboy95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:20 PM   #8
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Botanists everywhere are crying.

Yagura has a cherry blossom, the Zetsu are spawning from a lotus. They're not even in the same plant division.
Yagura sports a flower as if its a part of his jutsu as some kind of Botanist ninja... The only shinobi I might add!!! Yet u want to nit pick that theres a difference in flower yet ignore the fact its a fucking flower which was the point if missed (as usual)..

Quote:
What about Killer Bee? He's on the same panel, care to explain that?
Sure! Ur a dumbass, he clearly could be a decendant as well, but KB doesnt show a flower or use Organic jutsu now does he

Why even bring up KB? He has no flower, so why??

Quote:
The rest is wild speculation, so figures.
No ur intellect either level of 6 or 16 is speculation.... What I posted is inclined, referred, suggested ,ect so u can suck it....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 03-26-2011, 07:26 PM   #9
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yagura sports a flower as if its a part of his jutsu as some kind of Botanist ninja... The only shinobi I might add!!! Yet u want to nit pick that theres a difference in flower yet ignore the fact its a fucking flower which was the point if missed (as usual)..
Cherry Blossom is associated with Shintoism, while the lotus is associated with Buddhism, so it's not only an aestetics difference, it's also a symbolic difference.

So, unless you're saying Shintoism=Buddhism, you're full of crap.

Quote:
Sure! Ur a dumbass, he clearly could be a decendant as well, but KB doesnt show a flower or use Organic jutsu now does he

Why even bring up KB? He has no flower, so why??
Since the flower argument is already fail, it's logical to exclude it, therefore bringing up Killer Bee is completely valid and pertinent to this discussion. So, are you bringing up something more substantial to the plate or not?

Quote:
No ur intellect either level of 6 or 16 is speculation.... What I posted is inclined, referred, suggested ,ect so u can suck it....
Projection, everyone!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:29 PM   #10
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Question: How in the hell does the flower on Yagura's weapon come anywhere remotely close to resembling the plant that Madara is using to spawn more Zetsu clones? The petal arrangement isn't anything remotely alike, as Yagura's flower has 1 layer of petals that bloom completely to the sides, like a Poppy flower, and the Zetsu factory has a more Rose-like petal arrangement.

The entire argument has so many non-existent connections it's not even funny. But the flowers opposite structures pretty much did it for me. Also, Danzo's Izanagi was altered to last 60 seconds, Izanagi normally lasts for just a moment.
1. IDK, maybe because its a fucking flower not some random plant u jack ass... That was a dumbass question, try again...

2. Really???????? U cant deduce that they are both FLOWERS of some kind.... Really???? Are u sure ur not in special ED college because its just so freaking obvious and u cant put it together...

U come to complain and tear my theory apart with plain ignorance and Ignoring the basis altogether just because u want to have and opposite of opinion... Damn get a life!

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 03-26-2011, 07:39 PM   #11
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
1. IDK, maybe because its a fucking flower not some random plant u jack ass... That was a dumbass question, try again...
They're completely different species of flowers. There are no relations between the flowers other than they are flowering plants. They share no physical similarities other than having petals and chlorophyll.

Quote:
2. Really???????? U cant deduce that they are both FLOWERS of some kind.... Really????
No, I gathered that much. I'm just saying they share no similarities in structure and are of different species, so they are NOT the SAME flowers, just different sizes as you're trying to claim.

Quote:
Are u sure ur not in special ED college because its just so freaking obvious and u cant put it together...
It's only obvious to you. None of us have ever been able to figure out how you go through these different "theories". They follow no form of logic and defy themselves with the evidence you yourself provide (like the flowers in this one not even closer resembling each other).

Quote:
U come to complain and tear my theory apart with plain ignorance
Um, both Num and I gave specific examples of flowers that these resemble and both of us have said that they are nothing alike. It's not ignorance when we both backed up our posts. Also, I proved you wrong with the Izanagi time limit with manga pages. The only ignorance here is your blind ignorance to actual theorycrafting.

Quote:
Ignoring the basis altogether just because u want to have and opposite of opinion...
Not really. If you had actually posted a theory that followed coherent thought/logic, didn't jump between different abilities that aren't remotely related, and if you actually acknowledge the evidence against you instead of ignoring everything that is inherently wrong with this thread, I wouldn't be ignoring it. But, you have this astounding ability to defy logic to come up with the most outrageous "theories", none of which have any remote chance to come true, and you ignore every post that provides evidence against your "ideas" with claims of "previous bias" and "opposite opinions".

Quote:
Damn get a life!
I'm an unemployed college student with a dead car battery, a social life is beyond my reach right now. I'm just doing some homework and I saw your post.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-27-2011), Numinous (03-26-2011)
Old 03-26-2011, 07:40 PM   #12
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Cherry Blossom is associated with Shintoism, while the lotus is associated with Buddhism, so it's not only an aestetics difference, it's also a symbolic difference.

So, unless you're saying Shintoism=Buddhism, you're full of crap.
Im not going to argue with that one bit because the SG/uchiha represent shito while the RG/senju or rather uzumaki side represents the buddha...

And since the two were combined into one then its likely the flower could appear as a hybrid between the both and appear more lotus due to the lack of angle to see how it looks from all angles... to truly gauge its full appearance.... It could appear cherry blossom on top, but look more lotus due to layers from the angle we see it... u follow...??

Thanks for helping support my theory, hahahaha!

Quote:
Since the flower argument is already fail, it's logical to exclude it, therefore bringing up Killer Bee is completely valid and pertinent to this discussion. So, are you bringing up something more substantial to the plate or not?
Yea keep telling ur self that... KB has no use of flower jutsu or even wearing of a flower so he has no relevance in this. Ur just trying to take away from the obvious conection between the flowers, yagura and the thing zetsu came from...

Quote:
Projection, everyone!
Yea, because Im the one trying to shoot down my theory by strengthening it with the connection of blossom to shinto and lotus to buddhism.. lol... both of which are used by with the SG and RG, which are also supposed to be combined into one being as claimed by tobi himself....

Lol, again, thanks for that!

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 03-26-2011, 07:45 PM   #13
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Pic failed, Dag.
Old 03-26-2011, 07:46 PM   #14
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Last edited by Dagoro; 03-26-2011 at 07:47 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-27-2011), k-lai (03-28-2011), NeoKakarott023 (03-27-2011), platinumrug (03-27-2011), Tmoore (03-26-2011)
Old 03-26-2011, 07:47 PM   #15
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

That's better.