Naruto536 predictions/spoilers - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-15-2011, 01:55 PM   #46
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto536 predictions/spoilers

Again, you're weakening Madara from a single, seemingly immortal, character by turning him into another Akatsuki. Especially when all forms of manga canon point to a singular entity working from the shadows.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2011, 02:17 PM   #47
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
all forms of manga canon point to a singular entity working from the shadows.
Not saying I agree but just pointing out that this part may not necessarily be true. There are two instances where Madara seemed taller & with longer hair. First being his encounter with Itachi in some random forest & the second being when he recruited Kisame. You can say yeah he cut his hair since then however when shown in a flashback fighting Minato Madara appears to have short hair.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (04-15-2011)
Old 04-15-2011, 02:23 PM   #48
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,596 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Wow... I shouldn't have read this thread. But I better leave a prediction just in case... uh...

I predict we finally see Sasuke in 30 chapters. So... 565. Book it.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:29 PM   #49
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Well, we do know Madara has the ability to control people with his sharingan. We don't know exactly when it was that he recruited Kisame in relation to his attack on Konoha, but I'm guessing it was before, which could explain why his hair is shorter during the attack (as you said he could've cut it).

And since we know he met with Itachi shortly before the massacre, which occurred after the kyuubi attack, his hair length could be explained by him using a similar technique to what Pain used on Kisame and Itachi by turning someone else into a clone of them. It's possible, with his mind control ability, that he bent some random person to his will, altered their appearance to look more like him, and kept the long hair because he was depicted with it in his prime and it would show a sign of familiarity to Itachi. This is probable because Minato hurt Madara when Madara attacked, we know that. Madara could've been bedridden from his injuries and sent out a proxy to meet with Itachi.

It's also just as possible Kishi forgot the minor detail of his hair length when he met with Itachi before he drew the kyuubi attack flashback.
Old 04-15-2011, 02:34 PM   #50
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

If it means anything I was leaning towards the short hair one to simply be a Zetsu clone or rather an entity created from the Hashirama tree. My thinking on it is that Madara uses that body to move around & interact with people while the real Madara (or his body anyway) is hidden away somewhere safe.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:47 PM   #51
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

So you think Madara is Pain 2.0 only using Zetsu clones instead of corpses? It's possible, I guess. If that's the case, I'm thinking the Madara running around now is the legit body, finally healed from his battle with Hashirama.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (04-15-2011)
Old 04-15-2011, 03:44 PM   #52
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I'm thinking the Madara running around now is the legit body
It's the exact same "fake" as swirl mask "madara". He just switched the izanagi-toasted eye with a Rinnegan.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:23 PM   #53
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

@Veng: I'm a spammer. I think so.

Quote:
There's no hostility in this post. It was a simple question and then a justification for said question.
You were obviously aiming for a blow with that question.

Quote:
There was almost 12 hours between Num's thread and this one. You would have to be pretty fucking retarded to not notice that the chapter was linked already.
So there is no way the said narutarded person couldn't have been on until after those 12 hours? Are you saying everyone reads the manga within 12 hours?

Quote:
Did I say it was a problem? No. I said Anomaly is a big boy and can defend himself. Seriously, unbunch those panties.
Smarten up and admit you're in the wrong here. You are in the wrong here, people are aware of it.

Quote:
Oh look! You've graduated to 6th grade insults.
You still haven't graduated 5th grade, it seems.

if you continue, you're just proving how much of a baby you are.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:49 PM   #54
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
@Veng: I'm a spammer. I think so.
More like a child.

Quote:
You were obviously aiming for a blow with that question.
You are obviously reading more into it than everyone else. Even Anomaly didn't see any animosity in my question. As seen here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomaly View Post
I realize that you didn't tend for your post to be seen in an aggressive manner. And I don't see it that way. You had a question, I answered it. That's it. Moving on guys. Predict the next chapter. Will probably put a prediction later on as well.
Quote:
Smarten up and admit you're in the wrong here. You are in the wrong here, people are aware of it.
Everyone here has already moved on. I suggest you do the same, kid.

Quote:
You still haven't graduated 5th grade, it seems.
Um...played out attempt to insult is played out?

Quote:
if you continue, you're just proving how much of a baby you are.
Really? I'll say again, everyone else has moved on from that. There was no animosity and the only one here that is truly a baby is you. I get it, you're pissed at me because I've called you out on your stupidity in other posts. Consider it my contribution to help rebuild America's failing education system and get over it.

I'll repeat myself from an earlier post to Veng: I asked a simple question, Anomaly answered it. SD brought it up and we had a goofy little "more interesting" banter. YOU were the only one that saw any form of offense in it.

Now, kindly sit the hell down and stop interrupting the adults.

Last edited by kael03; 04-16-2011 at 06:51 PM.
Old 04-17-2011, 10:45 AM   #55
RAJIN
Genin

RAJIN is on a distinguished road

47 vengence first of all we don't know who attacked 16 years ago on konoha
well it wasn't attack but a mockery show .

tobi says he didn't attacked . but tobi may direct someone to attend a "mimicry show" on konoha . in this way TOBI can act as right in every manner .

i don't think kishi pay attention on physique of characters . in case of tobi or MADARA UCHIHA
maybe kishi wanted to represent the states of TOBI like the masks or kishi thought with time people like to try new fashion . if people can change clothes change appearance change voice

why can't they try new haircut .

opps vengence 50 i think the same .

next chapter prediction

naruto sitting at at ramen shop upset

TOBI or MADARA UCHIHA again comes with a new villainous intent to take down every reader and viewer

Last edited by RAJIN; 04-17-2011 at 10:53 AM.
RAJIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:51 AM   #56
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

I think Naruto will do something stupid enough to get himself captured. That's my prediction.

Quote:
More like a child.
Was I responding to you, little girl? Did it say "@kael"? I am a child, your point?

Quote:
Really? I'll say again, everyone else has moved on from that. There was no animosity and the only one here that is truly a baby is you. I get it, you're pissed at me because I've called you out on your stupidity in other posts. Consider it my contribution to help rebuild America's failing education system and get over it.
What? ROFLMAO you act like you have the upper hand here. You're just a pathetic excuse for an adult. Nothing more, possibly less. Are you really in your 20's though?

Quote:
Now, kindly sit the hell down and stop interrupting the adults.
You aren't an adult, just a little girl who bitches about little things majority of the time. Smfh, you think you're an adult. Pathetic kid.

Moving on now.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:03 PM   #57
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Madara w/ longhair attacks the village w/ Kyuubi....Hashirama takes Kyuubi.

Tobdara w/ short hair attacks Village/fights Minato Itachi is @ the time.

Kisame( is 12 years OLDER than Itachi) meets "Madara" w/ long hair

Itachi meets Madara w/ long hair

Uchiha Massacre Sasuke is 8 or 9?

Now during the Fox Attack/Tobdara vs. Minato it is said that Fugaku and his wife were not present. BUT were the other Uchiha? there was NO mention either way.

I think the age of Fugaku fits the appearances of Madara from Kisame up til now.
He appeared to Kisame in the image of Madara cause Kisame may have been given a description of the most deadly Uchiha.
Itachi definitely knew what Madara looked like. At the time Itachi did not have MS so MAYBE Fugaku was able to fool his sharinghan.
after that i think it was smooth sailing far as claiming to be Madara. I mean Sasuke had no Idea who Madara Uchiha was in the first place.

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 04-17-2011 at 09:01 PM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:23 PM   #58
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Now during the Uchiha Massacre it is said that Fugaku and his wife were not present.
Erm... what??

What do you mean by, Fugaku and his wife were not present during the massacre?
Old 04-17-2011, 02:01 PM   #59
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Now during the Uchiha Massacre it is said that Fugaku and his wife were not present. BUT were the other Uchiha? there was NO mention either way.
Lolwut? Fugaku was one of the last clan members Itachi killed, along with Mikoto.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (04-17-2011)
Old 04-17-2011, 03:00 PM   #60
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

I just read through some of the stuff posted and some things popped into my head...

1. Could it be possible that Kabuto has an Uchiha in the coffin, we have all been thinking it is someone powerful that could frighten Madara but what if it is just someone, say Fugaku, who knew the Uchiha history and could shed some light to Sasuke on who the real enemy is, Madara. The only person who could scare Madara that badly is RS and it'd be pretty gay if he came back, so why not just a simple character who could make EMS Sasuke fight EMS Madara...that'd be fun.

2. The whole short hair long hair thing, I never really noticed anything about the height, and assuming that it is NOT the time line but something different, the only thing that really could come to mind would be Pain 2.0 as stated earlier, Zetsu clone which could be interesting because maybe Zetsu attacked the village without Madara's knowing causing mayhem making him the REAL VILLAIN....JK jk....or he does some Oro shit and switches bodies when he gets bored.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote