Naruto536 predictions/spoilers - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-18-2011, 04:18 AM   #76
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto536 predictions/spoilers

To be fair, Kabuto said that Itachi retained his eye powers, didn't say anything about retaining his vision. Also, being blind from the Mangekyo doesn't mean they can't use the Mangekyo abilities. When Itachi used Susanoo, his eyes were completely blank from over useage. I think the Edo Tensei brings them back as they were just before death, otherwise Nagato wouldn't be the Crypt Keeper.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2011, 04:25 AM   #77
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Yeah he used Susanoo, defensively. How well do you think he could attack without eyesight?

Anyways, I guess we will have to wait and see what happens in the manga, since I think it could go both ways (but I am more inclined to believe that it is not how they were just before death)

edit:sasori

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 04-18-2011 at 04:31 AM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:33 AM   #78
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Yeah he used Susanoo, defensively. How well do you think he could attack without eyesight?
He used Susanoo to take out Orochimaru after the Kirin strike, says something about his offensive abilities. I'm not sure how well he'll do with something that requires a focus point, like Amaterasu, but Itachi's strength was more with Tsukuyomi and Susanoo. Speaking of that, I wonder if Itachi's Susanoo still retains the sword and shield?

Quote:
Anyways, I guess we will have to wait and see what happens in the manga, since I think it could go both ways (but I am more inclined to believe that it is not how they were just before death)
Pretty much agree, we'll have to see how Kishi plays it out. It can go either way. But for your belief, how would you explain Nagato looking like the Crypt Keeper still if it wasn't just before their death? His DNA wasn't altered by the Gedo Mazo.

Quote:
edit:sasori
You mean how he looked when he was fighting the ambush squad? All we saw of his body was his upper chest and head. He didn't lose his Akatsuki cloak, so we couldn't really tell if he had his puppet body or not. But I see where you're coming from since when he died all he was was a heart in a cylinder controlling a puppet body.

Last edited by kael03; 04-18-2011 at 04:36 AM.
Old 04-18-2011, 06:16 AM   #79
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

My question is, assuming Kabuto has the "Real Madara" who is Tobi?
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:39 AM   #80
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Alright this has probably been posted before and I am going to be hated for fueling the "bring Jirayia back" fanboys, so here goes. Jirayia lost a whole arm during the pain battle, where the heck did it go and why couldn't Kabuto have used that? Also knowing Jirayia its likely he left plenty of DNA to go around if you get my meaning. Just pointing out some possible holes.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:35 AM   #81
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 View Post
Alright this has probably been posted before and I am going to be hated for fueling the "bring Jirayia back" fanboys, so here goes. Jirayia lost a whole arm during the pain battle, where the heck did it go and why couldn't Kabuto have used that? Also knowing Jirayia its likely he left plenty of DNA to go around if you get my meaning. Just pointing out some possible holes.
I was under the understanding that it was 'disentegrated' to nothing. I never saw it flying in any panels from memory, or lying on the ground. Pein crept up on him, said something snazzy, then bang, next thing you knew Jiraiya and his Frog homies were like '!!'. Arm was just gone, just like Jiraiya.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 12:41 PM   #82
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 View Post
Except Kabuto confirmed that he didn't bring Jiraiya back well after he showed the 6th coffin to Madara. If he had said that he didn't have Jiraiya's DNA somewhere when he was showing the ritual, but had used it to blackmail Madara before, Madara would've called his bluff. Instead, he whimsically said that there may have been enough on Pain's weapons and Madara told him to not push his luck.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #83
illusiontoreality
Academy Student

illusiontoreality is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
He used Susanoo to take out Orochimaru after the Kirin strike, says something about his offensive abilities. I'm not sure how well he'll do with something that requires a focus point, like Amaterasu, but Itachi's strength was more with Tsukuyomi and Susanoo. Speaking of that, I wonder if Itachi's Susanoo still retains the sword and shield?

Pretty much agree, we'll have to see how Kishi plays it out. It can go either way. But for your belief, how would you explain Nagato looking like the Crypt Keeper still if it wasn't just before their death? His DNA wasn't altered by the Gedo Mazo.

You mean how he looked when he was fighting the ambush squad? All we saw of his body was his upper chest and head. He didn't lose his Akatsuki cloak, so we couldn't really tell if he had his puppet body or not. But I see where you're coming from since when he died all he was was a heart in a cylinder controlling a puppet body.
I'm willing to bet that itachi will still have the sword and shield. However, theres one thing i want to know. how the hell will ANYONE beat the combination of itachi & nagato? obviously if they're already dead, they can use their haxed abilities to the point of no return... so unless a rainbow moment happens and they're talked to the point of disapparition, I dont see how that combination can be beat. any opinions?
illusiontoreality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:57 PM   #84
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

^Simple just throw in the combination of naruto and sasuke!!
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (04-18-2011)
Old 04-18-2011, 03:44 PM   #85
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusiontoreality View Post
I'm willing to bet that itachi will still have the sword and shield. However, theres one thing i want to know. how the hell will ANYONE beat the combination of itachi & nagato? obviously if they're already dead, they can use their haxed abilities to the point of no return... so unless a rainbow moment happens and they're talked to the point of disapparition, I dont see how that combination can be beat. any opinions?
Every Edo created has been a weak shell of himself/herself from the word go with Kabuto who gets off on not finishig the summons set up and taking away emotions. What makes anyone think that Itachi or Pein will be anywhere in the neighborhood they were BEFORE? Here's a list of others, tell me how they faired, Sasori, Haku, Zabuza, Hanzo, Asuma? Better as a shinobi, or Edo, nuff said, those 2 are eventually screwed as well, they could hold the scales of life and death literally in this manga, and still be defeated, easily.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:52 PM   #86
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

My money is on Naruto and Itachi fighting and some how the "gift" Naruto was given to help stop the Edo's or help Itachi, it would make sense to the phrase "I hope you never have to use it." Anyone think its possible?
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
illusiontoreality (04-18-2011), jts105 (04-19-2011)
Old 04-18-2011, 04:33 PM   #87
illusiontoreality
Academy Student

illusiontoreality is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Every Edo created has been a weak shell of himself/herself from the word go with Kabuto who gets off on not finishig the summons set up and taking away emotions. What makes anyone think that Itachi or Pein will be anywhere in the neighborhood they were BEFORE? Here's a list of others, tell me how they faired, Sasori, Haku, Zabuza, Hanzo, Asuma? Better as a shinobi, or Edo, nuff said, those 2 are eventually screwed as well, they could hold the scales of life and death literally in this manga, and still be defeated, easily.
sasori was won over by the rainbow effect, never even had a chance to fight. Hanzo was apparently overrated, being that we never actually had a chance to see see him fight before "edo mode" in the manga. And none of the others are remotely close to being in the same league (and/or having haxed abilites) as itachi and nagato. on another note, i agree with ^^^ about the "gift" to naruto thing. I believe it will be of great importance in the future.

Last edited by illusiontoreality; 04-18-2011 at 04:34 PM.
illusiontoreality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:48 PM   #88
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusiontoreality View Post
sasori was won over by the rainbow effect, never even had a chance to fight. Hanzo was apparently overrated, being that we never actually had a chance to see see him fight before "edo mode" in the manga. And none of the others are remotely close to being in the same league (and/or having haxed abilites) as itachi and nagato. on another note, i agree with ^^^ about the "gift" to naruto thing. I believe it will be of great importance in the future.
Sasori fought, he used the Hyuuga as a puppet, he didn't have access to any puppets anymore he used people. And with regard to the Rainbow Effect, it didn't even fit Sasori's character at all, remember his words when he released '100 Puppet Jutsu', He said he destroyed a village/country, or whatever with that 1 jutsu to Chiyo/Sakura, and I'm to believe he's touched cause some nobody shinobi in his mind (Kank got raeped and left lying by Sasori, in Hirouku his worst puppet), can use his leftover puppets and quit wanting to destroy? Shell of himself.

Hanzo was actually a beast. He's one of the few shinobi that has battled both samurai, and also ninja, couldn't be bested by the Sannin, and injured Nagato, and changed the path of the Akatsuki with his actions. In the end though he fought Mifune, someone whom he did have an unknown past with, most fans wanted some Sanin, or student of a sanin to take him out. That was Kabuto's and Kishi's screw ups, not Hanzo's fault. But compared to what he must have been vs. Sannin, and the little bit from the past with Nagato, and Mifune, he wasn't actually useless here. He was more overwhelmed, with additional problems with Chiyo screwing him from the side. For all the hype that Kishi promoted this guy with though, shell of himself as an Edo also.

Itachi/Nagato Edo's: The best part of these Edo's will be the conversations. The both went out to the death basically, so no jutsu they perform will be new... like I said a while ago, some nice fireworks before they go. The only maximum hype move that could happen with them to make things interesting is if they fought Kages, Naruto, Sasuke, or Madara. Anything else is OVERKILL. The gift thingy is coming out much later, it'll prolly be mixed in the Sasuke vs. Naruto battle, prior to the battle with Madara at the end.
Old 04-18-2011, 06:38 PM   #89
BAYSYCK
Genin

BAYSYCK is an unknown quantity at this point

So its been awhile since ive looked at this site, cuz i lost interest in the manga for awhile but now ive been gaining back some interest.
Does anyone think its possible for kabuto to bring back the leaf kages?
It would be cool for naruto to see sarutobi but i dont see how it would be possibleconsidering the 1st 4 kages are in the death gods stomach.

Last edited by BAYSYCK; 04-18-2011 at 06:40 PM. Reason: add words
BAYSYCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:43 PM   #90
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAYSYCK View Post
Does anyone think its possible for kabuto to bring back the leaf kages?
It would be cool for naruto to see sarutobi but i dont see how it would be possibleconsidering the 1st 4 kages are in the death gods stomach.
He confirmed the former Hokages are beyond Edo Tensei's power to bring back when he was explaining the mechanics of the jutsu to Madara.