Naruto536 predictions/spoilers - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-18-2011, 06:50 PM   #91
BAYSYCK
Genin

BAYSYCK is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto536 predictions/spoilers

damn. i woulda wanted to see naruto vs his dad or vs sarutobi but oh well.
well who do you guys think he will fight when he gets to the battle?
my best guess is jiraiya will be revived by kabuto because i think the fight should be against someone he has a personal attachment to
BAYSYCK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2011, 06:57 PM   #92
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAYSYCK View Post
well who do you guys think he will fight when he gets to the battle?
Depends on where he first ends up. The war isn't just being fought in one specific spot.

Quote:
my best guess is jiraiya will be revived by kabuto because i think the fight should be against someone he has a personal attachment to
Jiraiya's not coming back either. Kabuto's confirmed he doesn't have the DNA needed for him and Jiraiya's body is at the bottom of the ocean where it can't be retrieved.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:12 PM   #93
BAYSYCK
Genin

kishi will most likely set up the battle between someone he knew or possible another jinchurikki. Hopefully kishi will set up some other battles before sasuke. Also i wonder who is gonna go up against nagato, hopefully not naruto cuz we already saw that. i would assume it would be a kage but which one though.....
Old 04-18-2011, 07:45 PM   #94
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Post Re: Naruto536 predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Also i wonder who is gonna go up against nagato, hopefully not naruto cuz we already saw that. i would assume it would be a kage but which one though.....
All of Nagato's enemies and friends are dead. Who, other than Naruto, could he battle while having some sort of emotional significance or attachment?
Old 04-18-2011, 09:14 PM   #95
BAYSYCK
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
All of Nagato's enemies and friends are dead. Who, other than Naruto, could he battle while having some sort of emotional significance or attachment?
i was saying if naruto fought it should be against someone with an attachment or another jinchurikki, but why have another battle against the same person?
The only person i can see him fighting is itachi right now, unless others are revived
Old 04-18-2011, 09:27 PM   #96
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
i was saying if naruto fought it should be against someone with an attachment or another jinchurikki, but why have another battle against the same person?
Because Kishi is a fucking moron when it comes to writing. Or have you not paid attention to anything since the Pain arc?

Quote:
The only person i can see him fighting is itachi right now, unless others are revived
Why? There wouldn't be a point for Itachi. All Itachi is useful for now is pissing off Sasuke to rebel against Madara.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (04-19-2011)
Old 04-18-2011, 09:44 PM   #97
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Only interesting fight among Edos I can see for Naruto would be Itachi. But then that lends itself to the possibility of Itachi being unreasonably shit on by Kishi's awful hero-centric writing.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
BAYSYCK (04-18-2011)
Old 04-18-2011, 10:58 PM   #98
BAYSYCK
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Because Kishi is a fucking moron when it comes to writing. Or have you not paid attention to anything since the Pain arc?

honestly i stopped actually just reading the chapters for awhile and started skimming threw but now i actually pay more attention

Why? There wouldn't be a point for Itachi. All Itachi is useful for now is pissing off Sasuke to rebel against Madara.
I was just saying itachi has a big chance of being up against naruto, the only other people i can see itachi fighting in the war is sasuke to test his powers or kakashi. I think what happens with naruto depends on the next chapter and if we see sasuke taking off his bandages then his next fight will most likely be against sasuke, if not well it depends which battlefield he goes to.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:08 PM   #99
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Itachi fighting Naruto makes no sense. Itachi and Naruto have no connection other than whatever "gift" Itachi gave him during their run-in. Itachi and Kakashi is also most likely to not happen again, as Kakashi is dealing with the swordsmen and his match up was gonna be Zabuza as soon as Kabuto revealed Edo Zabuza. Itachi's only likely match-up that would make any sense at all would be Sasuke, and that would be because Itachi told Kabuto's "control" to go fuck itself and he left to go find Sasuke.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:00 AM   #100
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

I can see it now.....

Itachi: well thats everything you need to know about the uchiha massacre and madara.
Sasuke: Im so sorry brother, i love you.
Itachi starts to disintegrate.
Itachi: thank you sasuke, i can now leave this world for good.
Itachi is gone.
sasuske digresses into a child and goes on rampage

also, i was thinking, if tobi is madara, and his body is made of some zetsu parts, and anything left of his original body is like 100 years old and probably pretty weak, do you think he could really hold the power of the juubi if he managed to complete it? id imagine it would just destroy his body and be set free leaving sasuke and naruto to take care of it after they've kissed and made up from thier next fight. gayyy

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:39 AM   #101
BAYSYCK
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Itachi fighting Naruto makes no sense. Itachi and Naruto have no connection other than whatever "gift" Itachi gave him during their run-in. Itachi and Kakashi is also most likely to not happen again, as Kakashi is dealing with the swordsmen and his match up was gonna be Zabuza as soon as Kabuto revealed Edo Zabuza. Itachi's only likely match-up that would make any sense at all would be Sasuke, and that would be because Itachi told Kabuto's "control" to go fuck itself and he left to go find Sasuke.
the only other 2 people i see naruto fighting besides sasuke would be kabuto because he wanted to capture him like 20 chapters ago or maybe one of the 5 kages to stop naruto from going out. It would be cool to see him fight the raikage but i doubt it will happen like that
Old 04-19-2011, 01:00 AM   #102
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

I can see Naruto fighting some of the jinks, specifically Fuu and/or Han because they both had experiences similar to Naruto growing up.
Kinako (04-21-2011)
Old 04-19-2011, 01:12 AM   #103
BAYSYCK
Genin

yeah, maybe yugito too, cuz it kinda didnt seem like a bid deal she was captured
Old 04-19-2011, 01:17 AM   #104
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Actually it was a big deal. Raikage was pissed that both of the jinks were captured when he though Bee was taken by Sasuke. Yugito didn't have a bad childhood like Naruto/Fuu/Han. The only thing she hated was the training she had to deal with the fully control the niibi when she was 2 years old.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:21 AM   #105
RAJIN
Genin

RAJIN is on a distinguished road

vangence for present we can say tobi is madara uchiha .

also which flashback you are talking about : is it minato meeting naruto or kushina flashback . as i said before tobi can be present there and controlled the things the way he wanted but rational answer would be it was all physically done by someone other .
so in any case tobi is right and truthful .

about physique there exist all sort of excuses
kishi isn't pablo picasso so art mistakes are inevitable and kishi+assistants did some manga art mistakes .

we can't map out the depth of a character in a manga page .
it appears when tobi met itachi that he is tall but now we didn't get exact stand position of him that is comparable with other characters . also clothes does matter.
maybe becuase of that wardrobe tobi appear a lot different .

we can't deduce a confirmed information whether tobi did attack 16 years ago or not
if physical actions taken into consideration only exception is eye jutsu .

i think different posture of body define different nature and states of tobi .
RAJIN is offline   Reply With Quote