Naruto536 predictions/spoilers - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-19-2011, 04:32 AM   #106
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto536 predictions/spoilers

I'm not really sure about the height difference between the Tobi that attacked Konoha 16 years ago and the Tobi that Itachi located before massacring the Uchiha clan. Both are very tall and the supposed difference in height could merely be a mistake in drawing his character in perspective angle...

Old 04-20-2011, 08:19 AM   #107
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

*reads spoilers*

Not sure what to say about this one other than plus one for Ten Ten appearance and I don't get what happened with B. Didn't he know about the war? Also if he's learned anything about this war shouldn't be these enemies are pussies, no need for Naruto and me?

But I have to say good luck barrier team explaining this to the Raikage.

Next up in the freak show called Madara's Army: A rock monster with a power bracelet. Considering the view we get of this guy I predict 537's going to be Naruto looking for its penis.

Last edited by killerrabbit9; 04-20-2011 at 08:20 AM.
killerrabbit9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 08:51 AM   #108
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 View Post
Next up in the freak show called Madara's Army: A rock monster with a power bracelet. Considering the view we get of this guy I predict 537's going to be Naruto looking for its penis.
When I thought I was the only one that linked the crotch shot with Naruto...

What's with Kishi and making crotch shots of things nobody asked for? It was an armadillo, now Gedou Mazou? Give one more point for Fairy Tail, everyone: at least it gives decent crotch shots.

Quote:
I'm not really sure about the height difference between the Tobi that attacked Konoha 16 years ago and the Tobi that Itachi located before massacring the Uchiha clan. Both are very tall and the supposed difference in height could merely be a mistake in drawing his character in perspective angle...
I'm with Wolverine on this one: I don't think the height difference is that poignant, Kishi pretty much fucked up character proportions in that flashback, like Kakashi having a sudden growth spurt in what should be a few months.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 04-20-2011 at 08:54 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:05 AM   #109
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,023 Times in 583 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

*reads spoliers*

This weeks might also be interesting. Bee actually coming along was a nice touch and seems Naruto has completed the Bijuu ball(according to the pic).

I think it is time Kishi let Sasuke out, things about to get really serious for once in this war.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:19 AM   #110
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Somebody help me, Madara couldn't get the 2 Jinks because they were on 'Turtle Island', above ground where Zetsu couldn't track them. But White Zetsu was with Sasuke & Hebi/Taka vs. Kages, got his neck snapped, and prior to that with zero communication between Madara and Zetsu he pops up on Kakashi, Yamato's, and Naruto's door step... and didn't grab him, just talked.

Additionally in this whole war, though Naruto's been held back by his ignorance and tricks, Sasuke's been sitting in a room with Black Zetsu, somebody he dosen't dig, or trust, with new eyes, and he simply sits there quietly waiting. Reallly, and this is believable? Its a wonder can Sasuke 'feel' whats going on, he should. When he walked up on Deidara/Tobi back in the day, he was like 'come out, I know you're here'.

The spoilers nothing new or unexpected, even with Madara summoning something, all he's done besides with Konan is throw threats out there, the Old Lazy Bitch took quite a while to do something, IN A WAR?

I said it once before, I'll say it again, Madara's Susanno is going to be retarded. If the Alliance has access to Ridoku's Weapons, the Swordsmen got their shit, Itachi had 2 power ups added to his Susanno, I'm more apt to believe there were 'greater' powerups, and additions than Madara would have access to because of his longevity. Lastly, I don't think Sasuke's eye's is all that Madara wants. He's been walking around since at least Naruto's birth with Zetsu shit inside him, not only Itachi, but also he himself stated that he was 'a shell of my former self'. Why would the Jyuubi follow this dude simply because of 2 Eyes, Gedo Maza, and some bijuu if he's so weak? Because he will need a body to contain all of that shit to be worthy, something tells me an Uchiha body. Its strange though because the only true body transfer thats been in the manga has been Orochimaru, I didn't think dojutsu would give access to that. Who knows the plan specifically, but I'm calling it early, Old Pediphile's going after some younger Uchiha ass for his transfer, thats just nasty.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 04-20-2011 at 10:31 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
The Special One (04-20-2011)
Old 04-20-2011, 10:44 AM   #111
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,023 Times in 583 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

I was thinking Madara was going to unleash Sasuke on the battlefied to fight naruto then he would pick up the pieces after that. Doesnt look like so now, since he has appeared on the battlefield with Gedo Mazo. Kishi better let name shinobis die.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:54 AM   #112
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Itachi fighting Naruto makes no sense. Itachi and Naruto have no connection other than whatever "gift" Itachi gave him during their run-in. Itachi and Kakashi is also most likely to not happen again, as Kakashi is dealing with the swordsmen and his match up was gonna be Zabuza as soon as Kabuto revealed Edo Zabuza. Itachi's only likely match-up that would make any sense at all would be Sasuke, and that would be because Itachi told Kabuto's "control" to go fuck itself and he left to go find Sasuke.
Au contraire, There are two huge reasons for Itachi to confront Naruto. During their last battle, Itachi's clone had Naruto nearly ready to piss himself. On their last encounter, Itachi still was able to stop Naruto with his genjutsu...albeit to give Naruto the "gift".

So, reason one...Is Naruto still a sucker for genjutsu. Since Sasuke is supposedly surpassed Itachi, this is important.

Reason two...What was this gift...will it aid Naruto in the fight against Itachi and subsequently Sasuke.

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 11:34 AM   #113
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road

*Looks at the spoiler pics*
Is it me or did Naruto actually eat Iruka's letter?

Duncan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 11:41 AM   #114
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

It is either a defense against the MS(Genjutsu) or a Genjutsu showing Sasuke what really happened.
I think Madara summoned the statue to prepare for taking Bee, he has to do i tin order. He will bring sasuke out for Naruto then (planning on)take the Fox.

Oh and also i can't be sure that he is ON the ACTUAL battlefield. he looked as if he summoned right after Zetsu told him about Naruto and Bee. So if he isn't then we have more battles to see play out. Gaara and Kakashi's "Rampage" need to be shown.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 11:46 AM   #115
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan33 View Post
*Looks at the spoiler pics*
Is it me or did Naruto actually eat Iruka's letter?
yes. yes he did. Don't know why though. It may have had a seal on it that Naruto may use later.
Naruto Also may have mastered the swallowing technique that Sage's use to conceal things. like the scroll being shoved down his throat.

Question: When are we gonna see if Naruto has been able to master "that" jutsu? (no not the bijuu ball)
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 12:04 PM   #116
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
*reads spoliers*

This weeks might also be interesting. Bee actually coming along was a nice touch and seems Naruto has completed the Bijuu ball(according to the pic).

I think it is time Kishi let Sasuke out, things about to get really serious for once in this war.
I believe its Bee's Biju ball which Naruto is using to break the barrier.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:27 PM   #117
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I said it once before, I'll say it again, Madara's Susanno is going to be retarded. If the Alliance has access to Ridoku's Weapons, the Swordsmen got their shit, Itachi had 2 power ups added to his Susanno, I'm more apt to believe there were 'greater' powerups, and additions than Madara would have access to because of his longevity. Lastly, I don't think Sasuke's eye's is all that Madara wants. He's been walking around since at least Naruto's birth with Zetsu shit inside him, not only Itachi, but also he himself stated that he was 'a shell of my former self'. Why would the Jyuubi follow this dude simply because of 2 Eyes, Gedo Maza, and some bijuu if he's so weak? Because he will need a body to contain all of that shit to be worthy, something tells me an Uchiha body. Its strange though because the only true body transfer thats been in the manga has been Orochimaru, I didn't think dojutsu would give access to that. Who knows the plan specifically, but I'm calling it early, Old Pediphile's going after some younger Uchiha ass for his transfer, thats just nasty.
I actually have been thinking about that lately. I think the jutsu orochimaru created for body swap is actually not something he created but learned from the juubi. Yeah I know that statement makes zero sense but let me clear this up.

We first of all have to start with juugo cause he is the one responcible for all of this. His bloodline ability is the original curse seal which allows him to transform but also in the process contains a dark side that pollutes his mind and body. Guess what that dark side is? A piece of the juubi's mind. Although rikuodo senin sealed away the juubi, a portion of its mind was still able to graft itself to a human body. That human body was an ancestor of juugo. As the years past it jumped from body to body until it stayed with juugo.

When orochimaru found juugo, he discovered the dark power of juugo but did not realize it was the juubi. From juugo, orochimaru created the cursed seals which slowly dilluted juubi's power as it was spread amongst several people. Each in their own way gained power from it and in orochimaru's case the ability to body swap which also was an ability of juugo's which he gained from the juubi.

Now recently as most of the original curse seal users are dead the power is slowly being gathered back to those who still have the seal. In this case its kabuto, juugo, and sasuke uchiha. As its spread around less the juubi's strength in the others increases their abilities greatly. With this strength flowing through him, kabuto was able to greatly increase the power of edo golems. With this strength flowing through him, sasuke was able to draw from it to increase his power against the hokages and danzo.

One thing though many of them fail to realize is that the juubi trapped in them wants to be whole again hence it slowly is drawing each to the other to get all those with the curse seal closer and closer together so it can choose a one body with which to be at maximum strength again. Now Madara I think knows what the juubi is up to which is why he has gotten all of the people with the curse seal together. He is hoping that when the time comes for it to choose a host body. That host body is in fact going to be himself. Part of the reason he got kabuto was to create a curse seal on himself to also give him a connection to the juubi. Now he figures that once kabuto and sasuke finally fight the winner will receive the juubi. Madara will in turn kill that person so that the sole power of the curse seal is with him. That seal in turn will give him the power to activate gedo maza's full power thus making him able to do the original unsealing ritual which will restore the juubi to full strength which secretly is what the juubi wants all along.

Crazy theory eh? I still think its a little silly but it seems to make sense to some extent.

Last edited by jeanericuser; 04-20-2011 at 01:28 PM.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:40 PM   #118
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
White Zetsu : Riiiiiiiight ... What do we do about Tobi ?
Wait, what? Is this a case of grammar slip up by the translator (about it, Tobi) or did White Zetsu just thrown yet another crazy twist to the Tobi/Madara character?

Quote:
Hinata is on Chouji's giant fist.
Regardless of the innuendo, I wonder why...

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (04-20-2011)
Old 04-20-2011, 02:49 PM   #119
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,283 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Heavens, so Kazuzu was off paneled ?

Tenten is about to die from using the fan, at least that aspect wasn't stepped on. Also I have to say......Madara's outfit is pretty sweet, very ninja like. More that can be said about the large majority of the characters in this train wreck.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (04-20-2011)
Old 04-20-2011, 02:53 PM   #120
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

It appears Dan was imprisoned in that barrier he wanted Chouza to create off panel, too. Awesome Kishi. Way to fuck your manga over more by rushing battles and not showing shit while hyping characters at the same time.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote