Saskukes moon eye plan possibility? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-29-2011, 10:28 PM   #1
KingOfNewYork
Academy Student

KingOfNewYork is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Saskukes moon eye plan possibility?

I think we all know that saske is an avenger and he will eventually betray madara or that could go the other way around. My thing is madara wants to use the moon to control the world and force the world to be in permenant peace. Well if saske betrays madara maybe he will have his own mood plan but intead of using gengutsu he use amerutsu on the entire world do you guys think kisi would do something like this. I mean sake has really become so blood thirsy i actually think he will want to see the whole world in black flames
KingOfNewYork is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2011, 10:46 PM   #2
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Saskukes moon eye plan possibility?

I think not. Think back to the battle with Danzou, Sasuke states 'I've decided to kill you'. This shows that Sasuke has a 'bloodlust', for anyone in cahoots in the Massacre, or those whom either are placed in his path (by Madara), or Konoha residents. He dosen't want 'everyone' dead. His lust will even shock Madara somewhat, but it won't be enough by himself. Madara will be too overwhelming for Naruto & Sasuke to surpass easily, therefore 'additional' thoughts like 'I'll take over your dream now Madara', Sasuke won't have the time, or the choice in that. Though I don't like the Old Focker, Madara's 90 something with mad hax's built up over years, its impossible to think that Sasuke in 16 -17 years of life could just 'take over', anything from him.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:52 PM   #3
KingOfNewYork
Academy Student

KingOfNewYork is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I think not. Think back to the battle with Danzou, Sasuke states 'I've decided to kill you'. This shows that Sasuke has a 'bloodlust', for anyone in cahoots in the Massacre, or those whom either are placed in his path (by Madara), or Konoha residents. He dosen't want 'everyone' dead. His lust will even shock Madara somewhat, but it won't be enough by himself. Madara will be too overwhelming for Naruto & Sasuke to surpass easily, therefore 'additional' thoughts like 'I'll take over your dream now Madara', Sasuke won't have the time, or the choice in that. Though I don't like the Old Focker, Madara's 90 something with mad hax's built up over years, its impossible to think that Sasuke in 16 -17 years of life could just 'take over', anything from him.
you assume i was talking about over powering him in a fight. BUT i wasnt, i believe saske will find a weakness or exploit, similiar to what he did to orochimaru {he attacked him when he was at his weakest point} madara has stated that he kept secrets from itahchi or he would have already beed dead [when madara first talks to saske] REMEMBER MADARA ACTUALLY WAS PART OF THE UCHIHA MASSACARE I dont think that saske would just let that go
KingOfNewYork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:02 PM   #4
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,581 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Sasuke is far, far too singleminded and stupid at this point to actually have an ambitious plan for world domination.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (05-03-2011), platinumrug (04-29-2011), Tmoore (04-30-2011)
Old 04-30-2011, 12:05 AM   #5
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfNewYork View Post
...intead of using gengutsu he use amerutsu on the entire world...
I've heard of "scorched earth" before, but that seems awfully ridiculous...
Old 04-30-2011, 06:46 AM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
madara has stated that he kept secrets from itahchi or he would have already beed dead [when madara first talks to saske
it's pretty obvious that the secret tech that saved him from the amateratsu trap was Izanagi, so no secret weaknesses there.

As for Sasuke taking down Madara at an opportune time, even though it could happen given Kishi's unapologetic habit of offing super people in the most anti climatic way possible one cannot ignore the fact that Madara, unlike Oro, does place safeguards before making any sort of move. Catching him off guard is very difficult, and it takes a monster trumph card in order to get him to actually bargain, which was what Kabuto accomplished.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 07:14 PM   #7
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

i think the ME Plan is just a slight of hand plan. i mean come on, "I am adara Uchiha. I used to want to be Hokage, then i wanted to over throw the 1st. I lost my clan's respect and trust so decades later i had them slaughtered.
Now i am a shadow of my former self and I want nothing but peace just like YOU Naruto, except i want to resurrect a demon and cast a spell on the whole world so they can follow my orders. THAT will bring peace."

Yeah WTFE!

"I am a guy that is older than a lot of you but I am NOT Madara. If i were i would have ripped the lot of you a new one by now! I want you to THINK i wanna cast a genjutsu on the moon but IF the JUUBI is i the moon and i release him there won't be any MOON left!"

"I just wanna make Sasuke powerful and make him and Naruto fight so i can reenact the VoTE fight.So we can truly see whom is the most powerful!"
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 07:30 PM   #8
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
"I just wanna make Sasuke powerful and make him and Naruto fight so i can reenact the VoTE fight.So we can truly see whom is the most powerful!"
Old 05-01-2011, 01:07 AM   #9
illusiontoreality
Academy Student

illusiontoreality is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfNewYork View Post
I think we all know that saske is an avenger and he will eventually betray madara or that could go the other way around. My thing is madara wants to use the moon to control the world and force the world to be in permenant peace. Well if saske betrays madara maybe he will have his own mood plan but intead of using gengutsu he use amerutsu on the entire world do you guys think kisi would do something like this. I mean sake has really become so blood thirsy i actually think he will want to see the whole world in black flames
um...what?
illusiontoreality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:41 AM   #10
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

sasuke will be madara's vessel by the end of this Me Plan plot. Really, if madara really wants to do what he says yet states that his body is incomplete...I’m guessing he will take over sasuke's body. Why go through the trouble of convincing sasuke to join him and risk him turning on him in the end? Also, madara's failsafe will be the very eyes he put in sasuke's head...he would give sasuke that kind of power without protecting himself...
Old 05-12-2011, 12:32 AM   #11
gringie
my ninja way!

gringie is an unknown quantity at this point

madara is a step away from everybody...he jumped the gun without getting naruto and killer bee and is planning to use the ME plan already for the war

I'll toss your baby with an explosive seal tag on it!!!
gringie is offline   Reply With Quote