Naruto538 predictions/spoilers - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-06-2011, 12:37 AM   #46
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto538 predictions/spoilers

It's been a while since I've written a prediction. I probably am rusty by now, but I'll give it a shot.

Quote:
Naruto Chapter 538: The Approach!

[Naruto and Bee scene]

[They're jumping through the forest, suddenly Naruto stops. He de-activates fox mode]
Bee: ''What is it, Naruto?''.

Naruto: ''There's are a couple of huge masses of chakra heading our way. Should we take a detour or continue?''.

'Bee thinking': ''What if it's big bro?'' (stops thinking) ''No, we'll continue''.

Voice from front: ''You should have taken a detour, brats.'' (Raikage and Tsunade appear in front of Bee and Naruto)

Naruto: ''It's granny!''.

Tsunade: ''Naruto, I'm truly sorry, but we're gonna have to take you and Bee back''.

Naruto: [looking down] ''Why...why did you hide this from me granny?''.

'Tsunade looks shocked'

Naruto: [looks up again] ''I saved our village from Akatsuki, I can be a great asset to this war. So why hide the fact that there's an entire war going out there?!''.

Tsunade: ''Naruto, you're going to have to sit this one down. If Madara cap-''.
(she gets interrupted)

Naruto: ''My comrades are being mercilessly killed and you want me to just 'sit this out' and do nothing?!''.

Raikage: ''Don't raise your voice kid, you two are coming back and that's it''.

Bee: ''I am afraid that's not a choice bro''.

Raikage: ''Bee..you...'' (Raikage charges up his raiton armor) You've disobeyed me far enough''.

[Shikamaru scene]

Choji: [panting] ''If that thing comes back again, we'll be decimated!''.

Ino: ''He's right, there's no way we could stand up an attack from that thing again. Not with how much chakra we have left''.

Shikamaru: [thinking] ''Should we really have excluded Naruto and Bee from this war?''.

[Naruto and Bee scene]

Naruto: ''Raikage san, please wait''.

Raikage: ''Hmm??''.

Naruto: ''I am fully aware of the risk of me and Bee going out into the battlefield currently. But it's my friends, my comrades that are fighting right now to protect me. You all are worried that Madara might capture me and Bee. But I am telling you now, it's not because of my strength that Madara won't capture me, it's because I am determined on bringing my friends back safely''.

'Raikage stares at Naruto'

Tsunade: [thinking] ''When Naruto fights to protect those he loves, his power knows no limit''.

Naruto: [approaching Raikage] ''So, I request you, to please allow me and Bee to fight in this war''.

Raikage: [looking at Naruto] ''You almost convinced me there, kid. But I already told you that you and Bee are coming back. We'll deal with your punishment when we arrive''.

'Bee smirks'

Naruto: [turns to fox mode] ''Then I hope you can understand, but I don't have a choice''.

'Raikage powers up'

[Suddenly, Raikage gets hit in the stomach and is sent flying away. Naruto is seen holding a Bijuu bomb in his hand]

'Tsunade stares in shock'

Bee:[thinking] ''What the fuck?! He was able to create that in such a short amount of time?''.

Raikage: [He gets back up again] ''You little brat!!''.

[Raikage suddenly stops and appears to be stunned. He looks at Naruto's eyes which are plain and becomes unconscious shortly afterwards.]

Naruto: [comes back to normal and looks at Raikage] ''What the hell just happened?! I could've swore he was back up''.

Tsunade: [thinking] ''He couldn't have used that technique - 'Fatal Illusion' a Genjutsu that makes your enemy unconscious on sight. And it appears like he doesn't even know he used it''.

Bee: ''I don't know what you did Naruto but you bought us time, now let's get going''.

[Naruto and Bee prepare to leave]

Tsunade: ''Wait, Naruto!''.

Naruto: ''I already told you, granny. I am fighting''.

[Tsunade goes up to Naruto and hugs him. Naruto widens his eyes in shock]

Tsunade: ''I believe in you, so be careful''.

[Naruto smiles]

Bee: ''Now let's get going. We have to hurry up before big bro wakes up''.

Naruto: ''Right!''.

[They leave the scene]

[Shikamaru scene]

[The ground suddenly starts to shake. Gedo Mazo emerges from the ground with Madara on it.]

Shikamaru: ''Oh shit!''.

Fodder Ninja #1: ''That thing's back again!''.

Madara: ''Change of plans, I am killing you all first''.

Shikamaru: ''Choji, Ino, get on guard''.

Next Chapter: The New Heroes Of War!

The End.
Ughh, I knew it. I got rusty. Well, hope you guys liked it.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues

Last edited by Marlboro; 05-06-2011 at 12:42 AM.
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-07-2011), J-man123 (05-06-2011), jericho Uzimaki (05-06-2011), jts105 (05-06-2011), Narut0360 (05-07-2011), Rikudou Sennin (05-06-2011), Sensei-Q (05-06-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (05-06-2011), Wolverine (05-06-2011)

Old 05-06-2011, 02:10 AM   #47
kevinyu
I AM BARACK UCHIHA

kevinyu is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL. Enough of the flame wars guys. I visit this site more than mangastream and would only visit the site if there's a new chapter, TBH. My bad, my bad.

Last edited by kevinyu; 05-06-2011 at 02:19 AM.
kevinyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:15 AM   #48
kevinyu
I AM BARACK UCHIHA

kevinyu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin View Post
My friend ... I believe the guy that was asking the question could have phrased it better also.
Something like: "I have a lot of work this week and I won't have time to check for it ...."
Instead he opted for "I'm too busy with life" ... not like the rest of us who hang around here more, we're just some losers right?
I'm not saying that's what he meant but that's what you can take out of it.

"Will there be a chapter this week?" would have been enough.

If the guy didn't mean to offend anybody it's ok ... but you can't blame kael for being a little aggressive.
I will never post offending messages, I don't even flame back when someone does.
kevinyu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kevinyu For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (05-06-2011)
Old 05-06-2011, 04:02 AM   #49
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

There was no offense in your post. You just came across as a self-important prick who couldn't he dicked to take 5 seconds out of your "busy life" to look up the information. But you would be willing to spend more time to post the question and hang around for any potential answers to somehow pop up and not take from your "busy life".
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (05-06-2011)
Old 05-06-2011, 04:49 AM   #50
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Well really the obvious answer is that he didn't know it was written there in the first place. It makes sense to people who have already read the notice but to others who haven't how are they supposed to figure it out without asking first?
Maybe because f the chapter is this late its most likely because its not coming out9/delayed) and most likely there is a notification on MS, be it at the top of the page or on their twitter/facebook feed?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:23 AM   #51
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylrmajor View Post
I read it just the same as you did and I dont see what your talking about. to everyone there own opinions. Im done arguing with one sided idiots who are caught up in there own lifes and couldnt give a rats ass about other people and there feelings. and you could come back with some flashy insult to try and make me look stupid but youll only make yourself look that way so good day.
Okay you don't see what I'm talking about, I'm sorry you don't, but many others have and pointed out my intentions. I'm not a part of any 'Bash War', I gave my opinon just like you. It was less for you, and more for Kael & Kevinyu. Kael (I agree), Kevinyu (you might not know how you came off), and from his later responses everything is understood by the 2 parties. Its funny though he was saying he had to get to his life that was more important, and somehow you came up with

Im done arguing with one sided idiots who are caught up in there own lifes and couldnt give a rats ass about other people and there feelings.

and Kevinyu wasn't even at that point with anyones response. Pull back, nothing heres that serious, grow thicker skin, and understand that criticism is a normal part of life. Its what one does with that criticism which separates people.

Example, instead of going crazy when people say you're a Narutard, or Sasuke's Boyfriend, deal with the subtance of the issue, whatever its about. In the situation the information is most important correct?

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 05-06-2011 at 09:48 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
k-lai (05-08-2011), Rikudou Sennin (05-06-2011), Wolverine (05-06-2011)
Old 05-06-2011, 11:14 AM   #52
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinyu View Post
I will never post offending messages, I don't even flame back when someone does.
Well if you didn't mean any harm it's ok ... I just said that it could have been misunderstood by kael and his response was appropriate.
It's all cool dude.

EDIT: I didn't mean to put you down ... sorry for that.

"My country is the world ... my religion is to do good."
- Thomas Paine -
1737 - 1809

"They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
- G. Massey -
Egyptologist

Last edited by Rikudou Sennin; 05-06-2011 at 11:26 AM.
Rikudou Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rikudou Sennin For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-06-2011), k-lai (05-08-2011), Wolverine (05-06-2011)
Old 05-07-2011, 02:44 AM   #53
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Naruto538 predictions/spoilers

It starts of like some other peoples predictions so all the props to you guys.
I have not done this in the longest time and I still suck at action but here it is.
And NONE of this will ever happen I was just super bored.

Quote:
Naruto 538- Naruto’s Strength

Naruto and Bee Scene

Naruto and bee are jumping through the forest at lightning speeds

Naruto- Bee we have company up ahead.

Bee- I know. (Thinking… Bro) what do you want to do Naruto.

Naruto-we…

Raikage- You two are going back that’s what you’re going to do

Naruto-(is stunned to how fast they caught up to them)

Tsunade- Naruto listen to him or you will get hurt

Naruto- I will… as soon as I save everyone in this war

Raikage- QUIT DREAMING BRAT!!

Bee- Bro just let me and him pass; we will beat the enemy in a FLASH!

Raikage- YOU DARE DEFY ME!!!!

Raikage is now in that armor and is about to strike bee But right before he lands the punch in bee’s stomach Naruto in a Flash steps in front of bee and takes the punch. Naruto does not budge.

Bee- Naruto, are you ok?

Naruto says nothing

Raikage- Weak that is what you are. In this world of ours you have to be strong you have to fight. But you protect bee when you don’t even know him. And you want to save everyone in this war, you such a weak fool.
Tsunade and bee Look sadden at the words of the Raikage.

Tsunade- that’s …

Bee- Bro…

Naruto-(Naruto Whispers) - So what.

Raikage- What did you say brat?!

Naruto- I said SO WHAT!!! I have heard that a million times and I have always beaten the odds.

Raikage- THEN LETS MAKE IT A MILLION AND ONE!! YOU…ARE…WEAK!!!

Naruto- Why do I have to fight to be strong, when the strongest people I know did not fight to fight but they fought to protect! They protected my village, my Home and ME!!! So your definition of weakness is my greatest strength. So I WILL Protect everyone Sand, Mist, Stone, Cloud, My friends, My Village, MY HOME, from Madara's Army and I will even protect Bee from You. But since I’m so weak and you’re the Raikage it should be so
easy for you to beat me.

Tsunade- Raikage we are here to bring them back not hurt them.

Raikage grunts and goes into the armor mode again

Raikage- and we will but they will both be unconscious when we do.

Bee- (whispers to Naruto) - now you did it

Raikage- so have anything else to say brat?

Naruto- Yes.

Raikage- spill it!

Naruto shows one finger
Tsunade is in shock at first but then smiles

Naruto- See this finger Raikage?

Raikage- yeah, What of it.

Naruto- this is all I need to defeat you. (Naruto Does the Mutombo finger wave)

Bee- You crazy mothafucka big Bro’s gonna kill you.

Naruto closes his eyes and says nothing

Raikage charges straight towards Bee and Naruto

Naruto opens his eyes and is in sage mode, but then in a blink of an eye Naruto is standing over the Raikages still body
Naruto bends down and whispers into the Raikages ear

Naruto- (whispers) - So before you pass out let me warn you to never doubt The Son of the 4th Hokage Ever again.

Naruto then looks at Tsunade

Naruto- Grandma Tsunade please let me pass, I do not want to fight you. You are one of the people I want to protect most, I have so much I want to ask you.

Tsunade walk over to Naruto Hugs him and whispers in his ear.

Tsunade(whispers)- You remind me so much of your mother but look so much like your father, and Naruto I never planned on stopping you. You are the man who will be the next Hokage for the leaf village. So don’t die, and KICK SOME ASS!!

Naruto and Bee are now running to the battlefield once again

Bee-(thinking) see Brother not even you are a match for this kid.

Bee- Ready or Not

Naruto- Here

Cut straight to

Sasuke- I COME!!! (Shows his eyes)

End

Last edited by Narut0360; 05-07-2011 at 03:10 AM.
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-07-2011), BEG84 (05-08-2011), BoyThisIsAwkward (05-07-2011), J-man123 (05-07-2011), jts105 (05-07-2011), k-lai (05-08-2011), Rikudou Sennin (05-07-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (05-07-2011), Wolverine (05-07-2011), xxMESTxx (05-07-2011)
Old 05-07-2011, 03:23 PM   #54
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

Marlboro, you should write predictions more often! I liked Naruto's new abilities.
And Naruto0360, you should write predictions regularly!

A total Killabeetard and PROUD OF IT! OH YEAH!
The awesome quotes of Killabee!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I was right in the middle of an announcement, you stupid idiot!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"

Last edited by jts105; 05-07-2011 at 03:29 PM.
jts105 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jts105 For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (05-07-2011), Narut0360 (05-07-2011)
Old 05-07-2011, 09:49 PM   #55
UzumakiMat
Genin

UzumakiMat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narut0360 View Post
Sasuke- I COME!!! (Shows his eyes)
In bold is why your prediction won't happen.
UzumakiMat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:49 PM   #56
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jts105 View Post
Marlboro, you should write predictions more often! I liked Naruto's new abilities.
Thanks man. If you remember, I used to write predictions here for every Naruto chapter that came out but I stopped since Naruto got gay. But it's starting to get better. So I am doing some

You might not have noticed because I changed names two times. I was first CONFIRMED!!, then Anomaly and now this

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
jts105 (05-08-2011), NeoKakarott023 (05-09-2011)
Old 05-08-2011, 01:44 AM   #57
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,766 Times in 926 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jts105 View Post
What new abilities? You mean that bijuu ball? Only one of the many iterations of the same trick he's been doing aside from his tajuu kage bushin. lolololol
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:14 AM   #58
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlboro View Post
Thanks man. If you remember, I used to write predictions here for every Naruto chapter that came out but I stopped since Naruto got gay. But it's starting to get better. So I am doing some

You might not have noticed because I changed names two times. I was first CONFIRMED!!, then Anomaly and now this
gaarasandchick13 (05-09-2011), Spiegel (05-08-2011), Tmoore (05-08-2011)
Old 05-08-2011, 04:24 PM   #59
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlboro View Post

Ooooh! Okay, that makes sense. I was wondering where CONFIRMED!! went lol. Yeah I always liked TSO and CONFIRMED!!'s predictions the most, so it makes sense I liked yours.

A total Killabeetard and PROUD OF IT! OH YEAH!
The awesome quotes of Killabee!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I was right in the middle of an announcement, you stupid idiot!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"
jts105 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jts105 For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (05-09-2011)
Old 05-10-2011, 09:20 AM   #60
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I've been doing some arithmatic, and this is what I've come up with...

Madara will gain at least some part of Ridoku's power, and also summon the Jyuubi.

KB status is unknown the Old Focker may attempt the summons with the tentacle from Hachbi

None of this will matter because SOMEHOW, all Madara brings will be defeated by Naruto, Sasuke, and 1/9th of the Jyuubi.

And the long boring assed story about the Senju, and Uchihas, will have meant nothing. An Uzimaki will be the most powerful left, the last Senju Tsunade may not even be breathing afterwards, and chances are both Uchiha's left will be in another dimension, and hopefully they can put the Ridoku's goofy ass back in the musem, and leave him there with his wacked ass weapons.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote