Naruto 538 - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-11-2011, 10:14 PM   #136
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto 538

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineTailz247 View Post
Maybe thats the difference....I'm not writing some manga...I don't overanalyze like that. This Forum goes way deeper than most forums that I have seen...very critical of naruto..very analytical.
Which is precisely why this forum's manga discussion aren't a complete waste of time. It is too bad we aren't all reading more manga to keep up this type of discussion on other levels.

Problematically, Bleach is also terrible; Fairy Tail, while entertaining, is pretty shallow; One Piece is way too long to catch enough people up; and then we all pretty much go our separate ways. We should organize more.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
gaarasandchick13 (05-12-2011), kael03 (05-11-2011), Miburo (05-11-2011), NeoKakarott023 (05-11-2011), NineTailz247 (05-11-2011), Numinous (05-12-2011)

Old 05-11-2011, 10:27 PM   #137
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

^This is actually a really good idea.

After that onemanga site pussed out, hard, I haven't been reading any mango. And I barely remember most of the stuff I was reading. So I can't really recommend anything. = /
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:27 PM   #138
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Unrelated to the stupidity of Rasenganja, but KYF, notice that the Kyuubi is not suddenly back to the size it was before Minato sealed half of it. It's just back to having skin and shit.

It's definitely too early to say that this 'overusing RSM' thing is somehow going to complete the Kyuubi again.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:31 PM   #139
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Unrelated to the stupidity of Rasenganja, but KYF, notice that the Kyuubi is not suddenly back to the size it was before Minato sealed half of it. It's just back to having skin and shit.

It's definitely too early to say that this 'overusing RSM' thing is somehow going to complete the Kyuubi again.
What exactly did i say that was stupid. Please elaborate if you wanna talk shit.

Or are you just riding dicks?
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:32 PM   #140
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Wait a minute...I know I've seen this before.....
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Numinous (05-12-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 10:35 PM   #141
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
Last time I checked this wasn't just a Naruto fansite:

How can you confuse Naruto with the awesome as fuck Bright Noa?

I typed in Narutocentral.com to get here entered the naruto forums. Dont act like a bitch.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rasenganja For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (05-12-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 10:36 PM   #142
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganja View Post
What exactly did i say that was stupid. Please elaborate if you wanna talk shit.

AWWWWWWWWW SHIT EVERYBODY!

LOOKS LIKE THE DICK-RIDING CARD FINALLY GOT PLAYED!

Let's see, we've got:

Quote:
1. Sarcasm- Bullshit post of no importance or worth.

2. Analogy- Bullshit post of no importance or worth.

Ahh websters is the shhhiiiiitttt!1
and:

Quote:
Hmm i like how you take in everything CONSTRUCTIVE that i have to say.

Then reply with your simple BULLSHIT. This is a naruto fansite i LOVE naruto.

EVERY FUCKING CHAPTER TO ME IS GOLD. I View the manga as a whole you cant correctly criticize one piece without taking the ENTIRETY of this manga into account.
and of course:

Quote:
KYF youre fuckin great bro.
I think I can just go ahead and rest my case there.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-11-2011), kael03 (05-11-2011), Numinous (05-12-2011), platinumrug (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 10:36 PM   #143
NineTailz247
Academy Student

NineTailz247 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I typed in Narutocentral.com to get here entered the naruto forums. Dont act like a bitch.
You just screwed yourself dude...its fandom.com...

narutocentral.com is the old name.
NineTailz247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:37 PM   #144
BoyThisIsAwkward
Chuunin

BoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished roadBoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Kinda weird that everyone who thinks naruto mango is still great also happen to easily be the dumbest people on the forum.

Seriously. Think about it.
One piece ftw.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:41 PM   #145
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Quote:
You just screwed yourself dude...its fandom.com...

narutocentral.com is the old name.
Duh but, i type in narutocentral to get here EVERYTIME even tho it redirects me thats what i type.. Was trying to get my point across..
Old 05-11-2011, 10:43 PM   #146
NineTailz247
Academy Student

NineTailz247 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Is this to me?

I never said you did. I, at most, implied that you think naruto mango is good. You do, right?
I do think the manga as a whole is decent. I'm not at all saying it is perfect...there are flaws. Overall, I still enjoy it tho.
NineTailz247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:45 PM   #147
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Quote:
AWWWWWWWWW SHIT EVERYBODY!

LOOKS LIKE THE DICK-RIDING CARD FINALLY GOT PLAYED!

Let's see, we've got:

and:

and of course:

I think I can just go ahead and rest my case there.

What do those three posts mean exactly? i cannot be constructive or creative at all when you guys keep bringing me this bullshit..

KYF is probably the most creative person in this fucking place. I read mostly all the bullshit that is written here all the time, as far as staying on topic and giving the reader something to actually think about his shits solid but all you 5 or 6 people do is.

Hate/Dick Ride
Old 05-11-2011, 10:46 PM   #148
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I could give a care what anyone says, I generally am drawn to characters that are truly evil, and can back it up. There haven't been many in this manga, and Rainbow Parades will never excite me. Also some of the people bashing are either published, or in the process of creating they're own manga, and NOT JUST BITCHING. So those guys like myself aren't mere fans like some. My creation is sci fi interplanetary, BECAUSE of Naruto. I wouldn't create a story about areas as big as a few states in my country, and front like that patch of land is controlling the whole world. Its small minded, and limits your storyline. Additionally flashy moves and statements, are cool but when the 'evil' character is destined to die before the battle is even created does not make a manga 'edgy' to me, it makes it what it is....predictably boring.

Btw, Charlie Sheen is winning as well, I just wonder, what game you all are playing, or if you even know?
Quote:
Kind a funny that you didn't comprehend me saying that I don't go around thinking or saying naruto is the greatest manga ever..I love naruto...he's the greatest..etc

Seriously. Pay Attention.
Read the BOLDED part, then try your own information,... that attention shit.

Quote:
Maybe thats the difference....I'm not writing some manga...I don't overanalyze like that. This Forum goes way deeper than most forums that I have seen...very critical of naruto..very analytical.
So because you, or people like you think so, were supposed to seek your approval before posting, or are your wishes, hopes, and dreams, sent out via osmosis, that were supposed to pick up out of the air, THEN POST?

You're crying like Babies, I have no problem with calling somebody out whom deserves it. 'We like Naruto, and you're speaking bad about them, I don't like it!'... its exactly how my Son talks, he'll be 5 June 14th. If you don't want to spend all your time arguing, or in the 'negative' zone, try being the supposed 'bigger' adult, and do something different. I don't stake claim to this board no matter how long I've been here, it's not mine, BUT it damn sure ain't yours either, therefore do what you do. Argue, ignore, cuss, double post, whatever floats you're boat, but to believe you're gonna come in here like Jesus, and save us all from our hate of your wetdream.... uhm, how can I put it, it ain't never, ever, eva, not one time on your best day of your life, multiplied 3 times just for the fuck of it, gonna happen. But good day, and good luck with that.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:46 PM   #149
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
Duh but, i type in narutocentral to get here EVERYTIME even tho it redirects me thats what i type.. Was trying to get my point across..
It purposefully redirects because of A: people who weren't around for the domain change and B: retards like you who manage to do more work for yourself typing out "narutocentral" instead of "fandom" out of laziness and unwillingness to adapt. If the admins felt like screwing you, they could most likely change that anytime they wanted.

I don't see people bitching and moaning on this board about how everyone rags on Bleach even though this also used to be Bleachcentral.

Seriously. Anyone who argues that everyone on a board which has the subject of Naruto must love the series or they need to gtfo is goddamn annoying, and you all pop up on a practically weekly basis. It's getting old, especially since you all can't come up with anything new to attempt to prove any kind of a point.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Numinous (05-12-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 10:50 PM   #150
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Quote:
It purposefully redirects because of A: people who weren't around for the domain change and B: retards like you who manage to do more work for yourself typing out "narutocentral" instead of "fandom" out of laziness and unwillingness to adapt. If the admins felt like screwing you, they could most likely change that anytime they wanted.

I don't see people bitching and moaning on this board about how everyone rags on Bleach even though this also used to be Bleachcentral.

Seriously. Anyone who argues that everyone on a board which has the subject of Naruto must love the series or they need to gtfo is goddamn annoying, and you all pop up on a practically weekly basis. It's getting old, especially since you all can't come up with anything new to attempt to prove any kind of a point.

See this is where your dumb ass got me FUCKED UP bro.. Read the argument as a whole before you jump in and take the first dick you lay eyes on to the throat