Naruto 538 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-11-2011, 05:18 PM   #61
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,286 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 538

Lol Kishi, your failed attempts at forcing the non existent epic friendship between Naruto and Sasuke have been falling flat ever since p2 came to be.

If Sasuke was at least going crazy, at the point of breaking down because he has no one and thus highlighting some inner conflict between his dark and good side ( which Kishi expects us to just blindly believe that it is still there ) the readers could pity him and then understand Naruto's obssesion.

But when Sasuke is painted to be nothing but a douche bag with family issues it's really hard to give a damn. But hey, I don't give a damn about any of the characters anymore....Meh Hinata maybe.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (05-11-2011), Numinous (05-11-2011), platinumrug (05-11-2011), That1CheezyGuy (05-12-2011)

Old 05-11-2011, 05:23 PM   #62
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
or Numinous, when he isn't clawing his eyes out (Portuguese can be emotive)
Uh? I guess I can be kind of surly and occasionally frustrated (the whole troika deal non-stop on TV doesn't help a bit), but clawing my eyes out? Geez, ACt, exaggeration ahoy!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-11-2011), platinumrug (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 05:28 PM   #63
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Lol Kishi, your failed attempts at forcing the non existent epic friendship between Naruto and Sasuke have been falling flat ever since p2 came to be.

If Sasuke was at least going crazy, at the point of breaking down because he has no one and thus highlighting some inner conflict between his dark and good side ( which Kishi expects us to just blindly believe that it is still there ) the readers could pity him and then understand Naruto's obssesion.

But when Sasuke is painted to be nothing but a douche bag with family issues it's really hard to give a damn. But hey, I don't give a damn about any of the characters anymore....Meh Hinata maybe.
Sasuke is going crazy not because he has no one, but because genocide was commited and NO ONE was affected more than 1 of three suvivors from the clan, his people were murdered he wants vengeance the only way he can extract vengeance is through power where does his power lay? In his darkness his hatred. If you notice in the end of this chapter naruto doesnt say "I will bring you home sasuke" "I will save our friendship sasuke" instead he says "I will do something about sasuke."

Last edited by Rasenganja; 05-11-2011 at 05:30 PM.
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:28 PM   #64
NineTailz247
Academy Student

NineTailz247 is an unknown quantity at this point

@NUMINOUS.

And how is exactly is that gross logic and generalizations?

Is it not true that there is always consistent bashing and negativity of naruto on this forum?

Is it not true alot of you have said how much naruto is a shit manga, kishi sucks, etc...and that you are just here for the ending since you invested SO much time in the manga?

And do you honestly believe that out of the millions of fans worldwide that read the manga that more people dislike the manga...than those who like it?

Exactly. You sound stupid with that comment you just made towards me.
NineTailz247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:32 PM   #65
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineTailz247 View Post
@NUMINOUS.

Is it not true that there is always consistent bashing and negativity of naruto on this forum?

Is it not true alot of you have said how much naruto is a shit manga, kishi sucks, etc...and that you are just here for the ending since you invested SO much time in the manga?

And do you honestly believe that out of the millions of fans worldwide that read the manga that more people dislike the manga...than those who like it?

"Numinous is a dumbass." better to just ignore those types. Thats why i refuse to respond to any of his posts.. It will just end in LOTS AND LOTS of profanity on my part.

"Numinous is a dumbass." Proof of this lies in his last several responses.

Last edited by Rasenganja; 05-11-2011 at 05:37 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:33 PM   #66
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
@NUMINOUS.

And guess what, they're still gross generalizations if you take the context out of them!

It's not like we say it sucks because we feel so, we have many valid reasons to do so and we compliment Kishi when he does something right (contrary to what you might think).

Also, argument ad populum? Now that is incredibly stupid, Justin Bieber's Baby it's the most viewed youtube video and that doesn't save it from being an incredibly shitty song. Remember, just because many people like it doesn't mean it's good.

Quote:
"Numinous is a dumbass." Proof of this lies in his last sevearl responses.
The projection in this quote is quite delectable.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 05-11-2011 at 05:35 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-11-2011), kael03 (05-11-2011), Miburo (05-11-2011), NeoKakarott023 (05-11-2011), platinumrug (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 05:41 PM   #67
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Sasuke is going crazy not because he has no one, but because genocide was commited and NO ONE was affected more than 1 of three suvivors from the clan, his people were murdered he wants vengeance the only way he can extract vengeance is through power where does his power lay? In his darkness his hatred.
Sasuke is not going crazy, he is just a vindictive asshole. If Sasuke was going crazy there would be a flip side, he would at least be open to examine why Itachi did what he did by looking at all the variables.

Instead all he sees is " Konoha killed Itachi and my clan ". He is only out for blood and nothing else, which is why this friendship BS just doesn't fit anymore.

A good example of how Kishi could have handled the Sasuke thing better is the character of Azula in Avatar the last Airbender. Different situations but very similar characters.

Azula too became obssesed with something as the series progressed, and it costed her her only 2 friends. She started taking it out on everyone else, banishing people from the fire nation for no reason and basically seeing eveyone as an enemy.

Unlike Kishi however, the creators of Avatar also bothered to show the flip side to Azular's actions pertaining to her character. She was filled with hate all the time, but the side of her that was still decent would surface by her hallucinations of her missing mother, and uncontrollable sobbing when it finally hit her in the face what she brought upon herlsef. In the end she was defeated by her brother and Katara, and her mind just flat out collapsed.

Now what did that accomplished ?
It allowed the audience to pity and feel sorry for her even though she was such a fucking bitch for the entire series.

Sasuke has none of that going on, which is why chapters like these make no sense at all.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-11-2011), Gakure (05-12-2011), NeoKakarott023 (05-11-2011), Numinous (05-11-2011), platinumrug (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 05:48 PM   #68
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Sasuke is not going crazy, he is just a vindictive asshole. If Sasuke was going crazy there would be a flip side, he would at least be open to examine why Itachi did what he did by looking at all the variables.

Instead all he sees is " Konoha killed Itachi and my clan ". He is only out for blood and nothing else, which is why this friendship BS just doesn't fit anymore.

A good example of how Kishi could have handled the Sasuke thing better is the character of Azula in Avatar the last Airbender. Different situations but very similar characters.

Azula too became obssesed with something as the series progressed, and it costed her her only 2 friends. She started taking it out on everyone else, banishing people from the fire nation for no reason and basically seeing eveyone as an enemy.

Unlike Kishi however, the creators of Avatar also bothered to show the flip side to Azular's actions pertaining to her character. She was filled with hate all the time, but the side of her that was still decent would surface by her hallucinations of her missing mother, and uncontrollable sobbing when it finally hit her in the face what she brought upon herlsef. In the end she was defeated by her brother and Katara, and her mind just flat out collapsed.

Now what did that accomplished ?
It allowed the audience to pity and feel sorry for her even though she was such a fucking bitch for the entire series.

Sasuke has none of that going on, which is why chapters like these make no sense at all.
Hes said it himself before he does not like seeing everyone in konoha happy when the elders just flat out ordered the assassination of his entire clan without even a mere sorry or anything.. Like i said Naruto is becoming a man he still considers sasuke as a friend hell a brother even but, even he knows this is not going to be all smiles and rainbows. he knows he is going to have to END sasuke.. Even that is better than letting this burden of hatred continue to erode his soul..
Old 05-11-2011, 05:48 PM   #69
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I think Kishi introduced the "harmony" friendship finger lock for more then a symbol of the conclusion of sasuke and narutos rivalry, but some ninja fusion. Yea, it sounds ridiculous, but its said both make a shinobi hand sign that each represents a half of a possible ninjutsu. So, its possible the same hand signs hashi and madara show at the valley of the end is actually a part of a ninjutsu developed by the SO6P.

Yea its crazy, but that has been kishis style lately lol.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:50 PM   #70
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

KYF youre fuckin great bro.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rasenganja For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (05-11-2011), Tmoore (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 05:50 PM   #71
NineTailz247
Academy Student

NineTailz247 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
And guess what, they're still gross generalizations if you take the context out of them!

It's not like we say it sucks because we feel so, we have many valid reasons to do so and we compliment Kishi when he does something right (contrary to what you might think).

Also, argument ad populum? Now that is incredibly stupid, Justin Bieber's Baby it's the most viewed youtube video and that doesn't save it from being an incredibly shitty song. Remember, just because many people like it doesn't mean it's good.
Dude...Everything I said is true. Rather you want to admit it or not. You can see it all through out the naruto section of this Forum. But if that's how certain people feel than ey...that's them. Like I said I still enjoy the manga.
NineTailz247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:50 PM   #72
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,332 Times in 4,061 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I just wanted to point out that I wanted to like this chapter. As I was reading it I was interested in seeing just where Kishi was going to go with this. Having the Kyuubi converse with Naruto is supposed to be something meaningful. The end of the chapter basically killed any hope for that since it basically meant the entire thing was a complete waste of time.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ACt (05-11-2011), gaarasandchick13 (05-12-2011), kael03 (05-11-2011), Miburo (05-11-2011), NeoKakarott023 (05-11-2011), Numinous (05-11-2011), platinumrug (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 05:52 PM   #73
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Hes said it himself before he does not like seeing everyone in konoha happy when the elders just flat out ordered the assassination of his entire clan without even a mere sorry or anything..
For this reason and others Sasuke is just a vindictive asshole.

Quote:
Like i said Naruto is becoming a man he still considers sasuke as a friend hell a brother even but, even he knows this is not going to be all smiles and rainbows. he knows he is going to have to END sasuke.. Even that is better than letting this burden of hatred continue to erode his soul..
I don't see what this has to do with anything, but if it is part of somekind of defense of this manga than allow me to Lol. The fact that Naruto wants to shoulder Sasuke's hate or w/e instead of blowing him doesn't make things any better. The overall quality of the series currently is still shit.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:54 PM   #74
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I just wanted to point out that I wanted to like this chapter. As I was reading it I was interested in seeing just where Kishi was going to go with this. Having the Kyuubi converse with Naruto is supposed to be something meaningful. The end of the chapter basically killed any hope for that since it basically meant the entire thing was a complete waste of time.

There was big meaning HATRED is not compatible with naruto anymore.
it was a futile attempt by the kyubi to discourage and draw naruto in..
The kyubii just wants out but, That ass isnt going anywhere lol..

Naruto is in complete control of his body.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:55 PM   #75
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@NUMINOUS.

Hey, kid. Read what ACT wrote. This isn't hard shit to understand. Are the majority of people that criticize naruto mango stupid people to you? Do they really, honestly seem like they're unintelligent? Do they seem like they're driven solely by some burning hatred of some stupid comic?

Or do they usually give reasonable, rational reasons as to why they feel the way they feel? If need be, aren't they able to make a rational argument justifying their stances?

Seriously, I have never seen anyone say "Naruto sucks because it is garbage and I hate it." Have you? Is that the norm when it comes to the criticism on this site? Of course not. If it was, then I'd be totally agreeing with you.

Now, how about you and your buddy in this thread? Do you give well thought out, rational justifications for your love of naruto and each chapter? Or are your replies much more along the lines of "I love naruto, it's great. If you don't like it, why are you here, etc., etc."?

Just take a step back and think about this shit for a second. Who's really being stupid here? Who has really already made up their minds and are unwilling to budge?

Oh, and this chapter sucked balls.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-11-2011), gaarasandchick13 (05-12-2011), kael03 (05-11-2011), kluang (05-12-2011), NeoKakarott023 (05-11-2011), Numinous (05-11-2011)