Naruto 538 - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-11-2011, 06:23 PM   #91
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 538

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Like geocentrism is true because the sun moves in the sky, amirite? You're painting us as negativity paragons for the sake of being negativity paragons, when we're pretty much pointing out the flaws of the manga. God spare you from visiting Rotten Tomatos, TGWTG or a professional critic.

My advice to you and Rasenganja is to grow a thicker skin.

And nobody's telling you to not do so, you just have to acknowledge that others' opinions aren't made of air and wind. Really, this whole discussion started from Rasenganja being a douchebag towards k-lai, that only typed 3 words with no inflection whatsoever.
Yada,Yada,Yada
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-11-2011, 06:25 PM   #92
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
How many times was naruto consumed by the hatred of the fox? Everytime he cloaked during the entire manga.. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. Narutos HATRED is no longer the bridge between his and the kyubi's chakra..
That is hunky dory and all but this chapter still brought nothing new to the series. I'll allude to the Ino-Chika-Chou vs fake Jink guy once more, Kishi could have done something new with them since the enemy was ( at least was supposed to be ) powerful. We however got the same crap they used in the FOD test, which was just unconscionable.

Like Numinous said writing like this is just insulting, we are not the twilight fandom.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-11-2011), NeoKakarott023 (05-11-2011), Numinous (05-11-2011), Vengeance (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 06:29 PM   #93
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganja View Post
How many times was naruto consumed by the hatred of the fox? Everytime he cloaked during the entire manga.. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. Narutos HATRED is no longer the bridge between his and the kyubi's chakra..
Umm, remember the "True Naruto" hugfest? Yeah. That already happened. That's why Naruto was able to bitchslap the Kyuubi in the first place. That's why he can use RSM at all. Nothing new has been brought to the table here. Seriously. Chill the fuck out and stop being retarded.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-11-2011), Miburo (05-11-2011), NeoKakarott023 (05-11-2011), Numinous (05-11-2011), Vengeance (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 06:34 PM   #94
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I prefer the introduction of the "combat" and "harmony" hand signs now opposed to some flashback right before or right after they do it when they fight again. Now that would be retarded and a waste during whats supposed to be the greatest fight of the manga, dont ya think. With the skipping of neji, kakashis, ect fights with golems, this konaha ritual must play a bigger role for kishi to waste an entire chapter now when the juubi is ready to be complete (supposedly), sasuke should be ready for action and naruto is close to the battle field. This ritual must play an important role for kishi to introduce it now instead of right before or right after its done IMO.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:36 PM   #95
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Umm, remember the "True Naruto" hugfest? Yeah. That already happened. That's why Naruto was able to bitchslap the Kyuubi in the first place. That's why he can use RSM at all. Nothing new has been brought to the table here. Seriously. Chill the fuck out and stop being retarded.
But the kyubii talks about naruto givng into him once he see's his friends dying "AS IF" there is still a chance of naruto actually submitting to the 9 tailed cloak again.

He says.
"If they kill your friends it will bring that much more hatred into your life!'

"Are you going to take out every single foe before they kill anyone?!"

"You dont understand anything you gullible fool, Can you really bear or erase all that rage, that hate?!"

Last edited by Rasenganja; 05-11-2011 at 06:40 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:45 PM   #96
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ya we did youre a 100% right on that but,we never got to see how the direct relationship between Naruto and the Kyubi was affected. This chapter showed us that.
Wow you're dense as hell. Read the other responses to your post since they basically said what I was going to.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-11-2011), Miburo (05-11-2011), NeoKakarott023 (05-11-2011), platinumrug (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 06:45 PM   #97
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
But the kyubii talks about naruto givng into him once he see's his friends dying "AS IF" there is still a chance of naruto actually submitting to the 9 tailed cloak again.

He says.

"Are you going to take out every single foe before they kill anyone?!"

"You dont understand anything you gullible fool, Can you really bear or erase all that rage, that hate?!"
Quote:
Because Naruto in no way, shape, or form went batshit insane the last time someone (almost) murdered one of his friends. Oh wait yes he did. He nearly wiped Konoha off the map.

Let's stop and reconsider the fact that Naruto is now aware of the fact that Madara Uchiha : Naruto :: Itachi : Sasuke, except without the whole "I'm sacrificing everything so that the world is a better place" dynamic Itachi has. You think he would just go with it hippie-jesus style if someone he cared about died because of Madara? The Kyuubi is the one who makes sense.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-11-2011), NeoKakarott023 (05-11-2011), Numinous (05-11-2011), Vengeance (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 06:51 PM   #98
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Quote:
Because Naruto in no way, shape, or form went batshit insane the last time someone (almost) murdered one of his friends. Oh wait yes he did. He nearly wiped Konoha off the map.

Let's stop and reconsider the fact that Naruto is now aware of the fact that Madara Uchiha : Naruto :: Itachi : Sasuke, except without the whole "I'm sacrificing everything so that the world is a better place" dynamic Itachi has. You think he would just go with it hippie-jesus style if someone he cared about died because of Madara? The Kyuubi is the one who makes sense.
I do not think naruto will lose control to the kyubi if someone dies no, not after how far hes come i doubt we will ever see an episode like that of the pain arc ever again.. No doubt he would avenge but not give away control. && that was before he gained this level of control over the kyubii. this is a different naruto..

Last edited by Rasenganja; 05-11-2011 at 06:52 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:56 PM   #99
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I do not think naruto will lose control to the kyubi if someone dies no, not after how far hes come i doubt we will ever see an episode like that of the pain arc ever again. No doubt he would avenge but not give away control.
@ bolded: But doesn't that go against his messianic goals, to stop vendettas and hatred (no matter how unrealistic that is)?

Even you, who supposedly is defending this plot point, point out why it doesn't make sense in the first place!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 06:57 PM   #100
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
I do not think naruto will lose control to the kyubi if someone dies no, not after how far hes come i doubt we will ever see an episode like that of the pain arc ever again.. No doubt he would avenge but not give away control. && that was before he gained this level of control over the kyubii. this is a different naruto..
And here we return to the fact that Naruto is still obsessed with Sasuke, and is still flying blind in his dogmatic quest for "peace". Naruto's only shown development when he's been dead serious and not focused on Sasuke. And you know when he's been dead serious? When he was out for goddamn revenge against Pain. And you know what happened when he was out to kill Pain? Hinata getting stabbed sent him off the edge, over the cliff, and straight into psychotic fury.

I mean shit. Naruto's even regressed regarding Sasuke. He at least accepted that he would probably have to kill the bastard before the War arc. Now he's back to craving Uchiha cock.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-11-2011), Numinous (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 06:57 PM   #101
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Wow you're dense as hell. Read the other responses to your post since they basically said what I was going to.
But we never got to see the Kyubi and Naruto have an actual conversation after the new seal was enforced.. THAT WAS NEW! no doubt about it.

What you guys do is talk alot of bullshit CLEARLY show me where i was wrong
Old 05-11-2011, 07:00 PM   #102
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
But we never got to see the Kyubi and Naruto have an actual conversation after the new seal was enforced.. THAT WAS NEW! no doubt about it.
Hey guys, remember your old egg package? Now it has a new font, THEREFORE IT'S COMPLETELY NEW!!!!!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:01 PM   #103
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Quote:
And here we return to the fact that Naruto is still obsessed with Sasuke, and is still flying blind in his dogmatic quest for "peace". Naruto's only shown development when he's been dead serious and not focused on Sasuke. And you know when he's been dead serious? When he was out for goddamn revenge against Pain. And you know what happened when he was out to kill Pain? Hinata getting stabbed sent him off the edge, over the cliff, and straight into psychotic fury.

I mean shit. Naruto's even regressed regarding Sasuke. He at least accepted that he would probably have to kill the bastard before the War arc. Now he's back to craving Uchiha cock.
I didnt see any of that this chapter naruto didnt say anything about sasuke the KYUBI brought that man up..
Old 05-11-2011, 07:02 PM   #104
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Gee... I thought the relationship between Naruto and the Kyuubi was demonstrated right after he had his heart to heart about how mom and dad met and died then without any effort, bitchsmacked the kyuubi around and TOOK HIS POWERS AWAY FROM HIM!

Conveniently forget about that trash, have we?

EDIT: And I'd like to add that Vengeance has been pretty much spot on with what is glaringly obvious; Naruto is truly clueless when it comes to Sasuke. Despite everyone telling him that Sasuke has been consumed by darkness and hatred, he refuses to give up, despite the fact that they have had a terrible friendship since the beginning. The simple fact that Sasuke called Naruto his greatest friend at VotE demonstrates how unhinged Sasuke has become from all society and truly is beyond true saving. I thought it had come about after the Danzo fight that Naruto would see the madness and hatred within Sasuke, yet he continues to want to save rather that stop or kill Sasuke. He's willing to die for a guy who barely acknowledged him ever, when everyone else thinks he's pretty strong and noteworthy now.

Consider the initial theme was to be a great and powerful ninja, greater than the Hokage, this flashback has redefined Naruto's lifelong dream as being about Sasuke, not about being acknowledged through hard work (which was also betrayed by Naruto being son of the fourth and the mythically powerful Uzimaki).
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down

Last edited by ACt; 05-11-2011 at 07:07 PM.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (05-11-2011), Miburo (05-11-2011), NeoKakarott023 (05-11-2011), Numinous (05-11-2011), Vengeance (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 07:06 PM   #105
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ bolded: But doesn't that go against his messianic goals, to stop vendettas and hatred (no matter how unrealistic that is)?

Even you, who supposedly is defending this plot point, point out why it doesn't make sense in the first place!
Well if naruto was in battle and one of his comrades died. i believe he would attack to kill but not be consumed in a cloak of hatred and destroy a whole city.