Naruto 538 - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-11-2011, 07:09 PM   #106
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 538

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Hey guys, remember your old egg package? Now it has a new font, THEREFORE IT'S COMPLETELY NEW!!!!!
More bullshit.. nothing of importance in this post.
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #107
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
More bullshit.. nothing of importance in this post.
Google sarcasm and analogy.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-11-2011), kael03 (05-11-2011), Miburo (05-11-2011), Numinous (05-11-2011), platinumrug (05-11-2011), Vengeance (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 07:15 PM   #108
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Gee... I thought the relationship between Naruto and the Kyuubi was demonstrated right after he had his heart to heart about how mom and dad met and died then without any effort, bitchsmacked the kyuubi around and TOOK HIS POWERS AWAY FROM HIM!

Conveniently forget about that trash, have we?

EDIT: And I'd like to add that Vengeance has been pretty much spot on with what is glaringly obvious; Naruto is truly clueless when it comes to Sasuke. Despite everyone telling him that Sasuke has been consumed by darkness and hatred, he refuses to give up, despite the fact that they have had a terrible friendship since the beginning. The simple fact that Sasuke called Naruto his greatest friend at VotE demonstrates how unhinged Sasuke has become from all society and truly is beyond true saving. I thought it had come about after the Danzo fight that Naruto would see the madness and hatred within Sasuke, yet he continues to want to save rather that stop or kill Sasuke. He's willing to die for a guy who barely acknowledged him ever, when everyone else thinks he's pretty strong and noteworthy now.

Consider the initial theme was to be a great and powerful ninja, greater than the Hokage, this flashback has redefined Naruto's lifelong dream as being about Sasuke, not about being acknowledged through hard work (which was also betrayed by Naruto being son of the fourth and the mythically powerful Uzimaki).
" Naruto is truly clueless when it comes to Sasuke. Despite everyone telling him that Sasuke has been consumed by darkness and hatred, he refuses to give up."

Naruto is clueless? Ya fucking right bro he knows how far sasuke has sunken after the whole him attempting to murder sakura event you dont remember that? He is not trying to save their friendship but end sasukes hatred he does not plan for them to go back to being TEAM 7 ever again he already told sasuke that next time they will talk with their fists.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:16 PM   #109
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Google sarcasm and analogy.
1. Sarcasm- Bullshit post of no importance or worth.

2. Analogy- Bullshit post of no importance or worth.

Ahh websters is the shhhiiiiitttt!1
Old 05-11-2011, 07:22 PM   #110
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

It seems Kishi reads the forums. This chapter practically paralleled the argument we had on Naruto's goal of redeeming Sasuke. I think it's good that he's sticking to his guns and further establishing how he plans to resolve this conflict between them. Naruto (the manga) has never been about the "realistic" perspective, but rather forcing the concept that idealistic goals can become reality onto the jaded. Abandoning this now would be pretty stupid on his part.

I don't believe the Kyubi's actions were always out of character at all. He's always had the upper-hand in their relationship. Naruto would have to come to him for power and he could slip his influence in with it because his upbringing gave the opportunity for Kyubi to establish a true foothold. Since Naruto no longer has to ask permission and erased the darkness in heart, it was trying to create doubt and weaken him. Also, I wasn't under the impression the thing came like a pet or Naruto willed it closer, but rather it was curious since Naruto actually walked inside its bars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
It does show one thing... Sasuke never was 'like a brother' to Naruto in Sasukes mind. At best the clown was cool, and somebody who had his back vs. Haku, so he looked to pay him back whenever necessary until he left. Sasuke only showed true feelings in the whole manga for 2 people Itachi, and his Mother.
It doesn't show this at all. Neither of them were like a brother to each other at this point. It was the battle with Zabuza and Haku that finally helped them bond. Prior to that, Naruto mostly looked at Sasuke as something he could use to make himself credible and respected at his expense and Sasuke viewed him as an irksome person who talked a lot, but couldn't back it up. Sasuke didn't just have his back, but almost died in an attempt to save him. This was much more noticeable during the Chunin Exams, where they both demonstrated respect for each other.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 05-11-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (05-12-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 07:29 PM   #111
NineTailz247
Academy Student

NineTailz247 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Hey, kid. Read what ACT wrote. This isn't hard shit to understand. Are the majority of people that criticize naruto mango stupid people to you? Do they really, honestly seem like they're unintelligent? Do they seem like they're driven solely by some burning hatred of some stupid comic?

Or do they usually give reasonable, rational reasons as to why they feel the way they feel? If need be, aren't they able to make a rational argument justifying their stances?

Seriously, I have never seen anyone say "Naruto sucks because it is garbage and I hate it." Have you? Is that the norm when it comes to the criticism on this site? Of course not. If it was, then I'd be totally agreeing with you.

Now, how about you and your buddy in this thread? Do you give well thought out, rational justifications for your love of naruto and each chapter? Or are your replies much more along the lines of "I love naruto, it's great. If you don't like it, why are you here, etc., etc."?

Just take a step back and think about this shit for a second. Who's really being stupid here? Who has really already made up their minds and are unwilling to budge?

Oh, and this chapter sucked balls.
Well I don't go around ranting and raving that naruto is the greatest manga ever...I love naruto...its great..etc. I give my opinion on every chapter of why I liked it or didn't like it and then move on. Overall I still think the manga is decent.

And I read ACT's comment..I simply replied with what people actually mean when they say that this forum is always negative towards naruto. I'm not bashing anyone's opinion. If you dislike a chapter or the whole manga then who am I to bash you for your opinion...but everything I said is still true. And yes you do see things such as this is a shit manga...kishi sucks..etc.

This chapter...I thought it was good..I liked the dialogue between naruto and the Nine Tails...and finally put the Fox in its place. It's about damn time. But I feel as I feel that the flashback was unneccessary....It just restated what we already knew...and it was a waste of time.

I won't sit here in type out a whole story about why I like naruto as a whole becasue I would have to go indepth and thats too much to cover. I will just continue to give my thoughts on each chapter as it comes.

And yes, there are very intelligent people on this forum...That come up with very good points that I actual enjoying reading....But sometimes the negativity gets to be a bit much. I'm not crying over it though...I honestly don't care. As long as I still like the manga, thats all that matters.

Last edited by NineTailz247; 05-11-2011 at 07:36 PM.
NineTailz247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:30 PM   #112
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganja View Post
Naruto is clueless? Ya fucking right bro he knows how far sasuke has sunken after the whole him attempting to murder sakura event you dont remember that?
He's not clueless in the sense that he doesn't know what Sasuke's up to, he's clueless in the sense he doesn't get Sasuke's psyche. He never did and it'll take a lot of work to get it in the future.
Quote:
He is not trying to save their friendship but end sasukes hatred
And why do you think he wants do end Sasuke's hatred? Because of his (elusive) friendship! That's so damn obvious!

Quote:
he does not plan for them to go back to being TEAM 7 ever again
Yes, he wants. Go back to IoP's aftermath, he specifically says so and even passed out when he learned about Sasuke's naughty businesses, because it'd fuck up his plans.

Quote:
he already told sasuke that next time they will talk with their fists.
And the meaning of that particular sentence flew right above your head. He now knows Sasuke isn't going to change by mere words, but by literally smacking some sense into him.

Quote:
1. Sarcasm- Bullshit post of no importance or worth.

2. Analogy- Bullshit post of no importance or worth.

Ahh websters is the shhhiiiiitttt!1
Wit. You lack it greatly.

Quote:
Naruto (the manga) has never been about the "realistic" perspective, but rather forcing the concept that idealistic goals can become reality onto the jaded. Abandoning this now would be pretty stupid on his part.
@ bolded: and I already told you he can get rid off the unrealistic part of the aesop without abandoning said aesop, it just takes decent writing.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-11-2011), kael03 (05-11-2011), Miburo (05-11-2011), NeoKakarott023 (05-11-2011), Vengeance (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 07:31 PM   #113
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I didnt see any of that this chapter naruto didnt say anything about sasuke the KYUBI brought that man up..
Remember how the Kyuubi can kindasorta read his fucking mind?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-11-2011), gaarasandchick13 (05-12-2011), kael03 (05-11-2011), Miburo (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 07:39 PM   #114
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
@ bolded: and I already told you he can get rid off the unrealistic part of the aesop without abandoning said aesop, it just takes decent writing.
I disagree. It's far too ingrained into the manga. This is the one promise he's yet to complete.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:42 PM   #115
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Remember how the Kyuubi can kindasorta read his fucking mind?
Oh of course naruto was thinking about sasuke at that moment how stupid of me... Kyubi jedi mind Haxx ftw!
Old 05-11-2011, 07:49 PM   #116
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
I disagree. It's far too ingrained into the manga. This is the one promise he's yet to complete.
I hope you know the difference between an aesop and plot devices. I know the aesop is too integrated in the manga, but Kishi could make Naruto realize he can't have the cake and eat it. He could still work on his goal of making the world better but acknowledging that, like every rose has its thorn, peace won't happen without conflicts and hatred will always survive.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 08:03 PM   #117
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Oh of course naruto was thinking about sasuke at that moment how stupid of me... Kyubi jedi mind Haxx ftw!
Yep. Just like Bee can talk to his beast through mind contact. So there are two examples - do we need to keep going or are you going to accept empirical evidence?

Look, I will admit the structure of this chapter was far more in keeping with the original themes and ideas that Kishi had in Part I and early Part II. What kills this as a decent chapter was the rather out of character, desperate tone of the Kyuubi trying to entice Naruto to merge with him - he's far more evil than that and seems more like a beast that would bide its time rather than keep pleading, and the flash back became Naruto v Sasuke centric and explained an old idea that could/should have been dealt with earlier.

It is keeping with the problematic storytelling style Kishi has employed which has killed so much of the potential this manga had. This wasn't a terrible chapter, and if Kishi had been dealing better with the War and the themes he seems to want to address (sacrifice, war and bonds), I wouldn't have had a problem with it. So yeah, the chapter has merit in and of itself. But it is apart of a greater story which is sagging terribly under an ineffective narrative which, given what Kishi wrote in Part I, is unexplainable.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
gaarasandchick13 (05-12-2011), kael03 (05-11-2011), Miburo (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 08:08 PM   #118
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Yep. Just like Bee can talk to his beast through mind contact. So there are two examples - do we need to keep going or are you going to accept empirical evidence?

Look, I will admit the structure of this chapter was far more in keeping with the original themes and ideas that Kishi had in Part I and early Part II. What kills this as a decent chapter was the rather out of character, desperate tone of the Kyuubi trying to entice Naruto to merge with him - he's far more evil than that and seems more like a beast that would bide its time rather than keep pleading, and the flash back became Naruto v Sasuke centric and explained an old idea that could/should have been dealt with earlier.

It is keeping with the problematic storytelling style Kishi has employed which has killed so much of the potential this manga had. This wasn't a terrible chapter, and if Kishi had been dealing better with the War and the themes he seems to want to address (sacrifice, war and bonds), I wouldn't have had a problem with it. So yeah, the chapter has merit in and of itself. But it is apart of a greater story which is sagging terribly under an ineffective narrative which, given what Kishi wrote in Part I, is unexplainable.
Just cause bee can talk to his bijuu does not mean that his bijuu can read his every fuckin thought get outta here with that BULLSHIT bro.. & even if it can happen that does not mean it did.

Last edited by Rasenganja; 05-11-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:22 PM   #119
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineTailz247 View Post
And I read ACT's comment..I simply replied with what people actually mean when they say that this forum is always negative towards naruto. I'm not bashing anyone's opinion. If you dislike a chapter or the whole manga then who am I to bash you for your opinion...but everything I said is still true. And yes you do see things such as this is a shit manga...kishi sucks..etc.
Everything you said is still true? Uh, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineTailz247 View Post
That's not the point...its always negative...Every single chapter. Its actually kind of depressing. It's like people come here just to bash naruto and of course its very biased because people have already made up their mind that they don't like naruto..it sucks..etc.
That's pretty much all wrong. I probably hate the mango more than most, but even I like some parts. I think Itachi was a cool character, Kisame death was okay, a decent amount of the shit in part one wasn't bad. Etc. It's not always negative. Just that a lot of the more recent happenings suck. You all know if I went back in time and made predictions about that one dude having an arm full of sharigan eyeballs, or naruto's mommy beating the fox thing for him as he talked about how hawt she is and shit, or naruto having panic attacks thinking about his boyfriend, etc. all the narutards would say all that shit is retarded and I'd be treated like goddamn KYF or that human resengan dude. But once that retarded shit is actually drawn by kishimoto-sama the hardcore lol-worthy narutards all act like that shit magically isn't lame as shit.

No one comes here solely to bash anything. And you're a dumbfuck if you think people are just being biased over just reading shit and finding it unsatisfactory for legit reasons they can fully justify and elaborate on if need be. If I clicked on this chapter and saw fucking kakashi swinging around that berserk sword like a badass, and naruto was all like "Yo, I have to stop being so gay for that dude I worked with for a few months when I was 12. Time to man up and stop being such a carebear. Yeah!" (or if he just died. Whatever.) I'd totally be like "Hey, this chapter wasn't that bad." I think most people would say something is good when it's actually good. That's the thing, it has to actually be good.

People say naruto sucks and the author sucks because naruto mango is pretty shitty and the author fucked a lot of shit up. Not because they simply hate it no matter what. If you say "I disagree, let's discuss this" most posters here will back that shit up. Can you honestly justify saying the mango is awesome? Only thing I've seen you post is some logical fallacy about lots of other people liking it.

Quote:
And yes, there are very intelligent people on this forum...That come up with very good points that I actual enjoying reading....But sometimes the negativity gets to be a bit much. I'm not crying over it though...I honestly don't care. As long as I still like the manga, thats all that matters.
If there was nothing negative about the mango then there would be very little, if any, negativity.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Numinous (05-12-2011), Tmoore (05-12-2011), UchihaTaijiya (05-12-2011), Vengeance (05-11-2011)
Old 05-11-2011, 08:35 PM   #120
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Quote:
I already pointed that out in the 538 prediction thread, I guess you missed my post.

For this chapter... why? The only things it adds are chibi rookie nins and the stupid hand seals. Why Kishi bothered to waste an whole chapter on this, we may never know.
Yes, I did miss it actually, my b lol.