Naruto 529 Predictions/Spoiler Discussion - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 05:29 AM   #1
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Naruto 529 Predictions/Spoiler Discussion

Predict away!

Old 02-18-2011, 09:08 AM   #2
moebrown20
Ninja

moebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 529 Predictions/Spoiler Discussion

I think they will switch o ather fight next week, maybe Gara.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:19 AM   #3
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

529: The shattering

Kinkaku explodes with energy as the kyubi chakra envelopes his body. Darui looks at the transformation with a terrified look on his face.
Darui thinking: "Woah! How am I supposed to defeat something like that?!"

A sensor shinobi starts to sweat then calls out to Raikage and Tsunade.

Sensor: "Ginkaku has been eliminated but there is now a much bigger problem."
Raikage: "And that is?"
Sensor: "Kinkaku is now using the kyubi chakra. His transformation is currently at the 6th tail."
Tsunade: "Fortunately this is an area where konoha has some experience. Tell all our forces to pull back but have anyone with long range attacks focus their fire on kinkaku."
Raikage: "What are you doing?"
Tsunade: "Then have them move as much from their present positions as possible."

Darui stand there and looks at kinkaku stunned. Suddenly all the shinobi in the area start tossing kunai and different elemental attacks at kinkaku. Kinkaku responds by immediately raising the ground into a large wall all around him with kyubi chakra arms. The blasts hit against the ground shattering it away until kinkaku can be partially seen behind the wall. Darui backs off as he sees chakra forming around kinkaku in a huge reddish sphere.

Darui: "Oh shit! I better get out of here fast!"

Darui runs back to the shore as a huge explosion occurs sending as massive wave of water that pick up the zetsus and everyone else and smashes them against the shoreline. Darui just makes it barely to the shore as the wave recedes leaving dozens of dead zetsus and shinobi strewn across the shore. Darui look on in the distance at kinkaku. Tsunade walks directly over to the sensor.

Tsunade: "Tell Darui that right now kinkaku is taking heavy amounts of damage as long as he stays transformed. As long as we keep him distracted he will continue to damage himself thus weakening him. Tell the rest to keep an eye on kinkaku and be ready to dodge should another strike like the last one occur again."

A sensor runs over and whispers the message to Darui in his ear. Darui smiles and then runs towards kinkaku. Kinkaku responds by sending several chakra arms through the ground at Darui. Darui dodges each one and swings the sword hitting it at kinkaku's neck. The sword is deflected away by kyubi chakra. Kinkaku swings his arm over to attack Darui. Darui instinctively pulls the goard in front of him to protect him. Kinkaku strikes the goard leaving a crack in it as Darui is sent rocketing away where he crashes into the shore. Darui gets up and dusts himself off as he looks at kinkaku.

Darui thinking: "Its amazing I wasnt killed in that blast. The goard looks like it shielded me from the hit but its cracked."

Darui suddenly has a realization and smiles. Darui charges forward and this time swings the sword at kinkaku's head. Kinkaku responds by using kyubi chakra arms to shield him from the attack. Kinkaku swings his arm around to hit darui. Darui at the last second pulls the goard in front of him. Kinkaku's arm strikes the goard causing it to shatter resulting in a massive release of energy that shoots both of them back. Darui is laying there when suddenly Samui reaches her hand out to help Darui up. Darui smiles as she helps him up.

Samui: "I guess I missed quite a bit of action?"
Atsui: "That was not a hot way to.....hey I can say hot again?!"
Samui: "Think about it later. Right now we got bigger things to worry about."

Kinkaku has reverted back to normal and ginkaku is looking at them with an angry look on his face. Darui, Samui, and Atsui steady themselves to continue the fight.

530: The battle continues

Last edited by jeanericuser; 02-18-2011 at 12:25 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-18-2011), BoyThisIsAwkward (02-18-2011), Gakure (02-18-2011), J-man123 (02-20-2011), jericho Uzimaki (02-19-2011), k-lai (02-19-2011), Narut0360 (02-18-2011)
Old 02-18-2011, 11:48 AM   #4
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

My prediction!

Choza: This chakra...that form...it's just like...
Tenten: What the...!? How can that be? Naruto is the only one who can use the chakra of the Kyuubi.
Kakuzu: Fu fu fu. The Hokage sure likes to keep her subordinates in the dark. Then again, how else can such a weak shinobi keep control of the Leaf Village.
Tenten: Don't talk about Tsunade-sama that way! Naruto is the only one in the entire village more powerful than her.
Kakuzu: Quit lying to yourself. Tsunade-chan is a loser and a fool. And Naruto is a complete joke.
Tenten: Need I remind you that Naruto is the one that killed you.
Kakuzu glares at her.
Tenten: Not only that, I heard that his jutsu severs chakra. Even if you'd survived, you'd never be able to do ninjutsu again.
Kakuzu: Shut up! I'll kill you.
Tenten dodges Kakuzu's attack.
Tenten: I'm sorry, did I strike a nerve?
Kumo nin: He said he's seen Kinkaku like this before...
Cut to Hiashi
Hizashi: I'm sorry, brother, but it looks like it's over.
Hiashi: I don't think so. This is nothing compared to what I've heard Naruto-kun can do.
Hizashi: Naruto? The Kyuubi Jinchuriki? He's still alive?
Flashback to Hiashi talking to Hinata.
Hiashi: What were you thinking, Hinata!? Pain killed Jiraiya-sama! There was nothing you could have done to save Naruto-kun! And what's more, you're actions made him lose control and the Kyuubi was nearly released for a third time!
Hinata: I...I...
Hiashi: How could you be so reckless!? I already lost your mother! How do you think I would feel if I lost you?
Hinata: Father...
Hiashi: What do you have to say for yourself?
Hinata: Isn't it the duty of a shinobi to protect her comrades, even under pain of death!? Naruto-kun is my comrade! He is my friend! And I would die for him!
Flashback end
Hiashi: Yes, Naruto-sempai lives.
Hizashi: Sempai?
Hiashi: He is the one that mended our clan. As we speak, he is no doubt taming the Kyuubi. He is the greatest shinobi in the Leaf. He is...our next Hokage.
Hizashi smiles.
Hizashi: Brother...you never called anyone "sempai" before. Not even Minato-sama. You have changed. I'm...happy for you...brother...
Hizashi disintegrates and Hiashi comes to Darui's aid.
Hiashi: Darui-sama, I can put a seal on him that will disrupt his control of the Kyuubi, but it won't take long for him to remove or overcome it.
Darui: Watch out for the rope.
Cut back to Kakuzu.
Kakuzu: Damn it, stand still.
Kumo nin: Let me think about it.
Tenten: We've got to finish this and help Darui-sama.
Kumo nin: Don't worry about him. He's the number 3 shinobi of our village. Only bellow Raikage-sama and Bee-sama. I'm more concerned with this guy.
Kakuzu: You should be.
Kumo nin: You misunderstand. I'm not concerned about your abilities, but what information you have.
Kakuzu: !?
Kumo nin: You knew Ginkaku-sama and Kinkaku-sama. Were they...part of Akatsuki?
Kakuzu: Of course not. It was Yahiko of the Rain Village that formed Akatsuki. But if you mean: "Did they work for Madara?" then the answer has to be yes.
Tenten: What are you talking about?
Kakuzu: "Akatsuki" is just a name. Madara has adopted several for his plan: "The Kaguya Alliance", "The Kinkaku Force", "Iwagakure Yunaiteddo", they were all Madara's.
Tenten: But...I heard of the Iwagakure Yunaiteddo. It kept that village from falling apart. It wasn't a force of evil!
Kakuzu: Fu fu fu. Neither was Akatsuki. But noble people are always easy to manipulate. Especially if you can convince them that the ends justify the means.
Kumo nin: I see. You'd be a valuable information source.
Kakuzu: Fu fu fu.
Kumo nin: We'll capture you and you'll tell us everything about Madara.
Kakuzu: Don't make promises that you can't keep.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forlong For This Useful Post:
J-man123 (02-20-2011), k-lai (02-19-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (02-19-2011)
Old 02-18-2011, 12:17 PM   #5
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

my prediction. new fight
Old 02-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #6
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

I see Kishi pulling a Kinkaku's tank is almost empty, meaning that the Kyuubi's chakra is limited.
k-lai (02-19-2011)
Old 02-18-2011, 03:22 PM   #7
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

@Forlong. Tenten? Not funny.

Next week. Kin's Kyuubi juice gets finished from excessive use of the Rikudou artifacts and gets taken out by some random Kumo sealer. Switch to Kakashi for rampage.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll

Last edited by Gakure; 02-18-2011 at 03:30 PM.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:13 PM   #8
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Kishi dies, the series is paused, the author whos allowed to continue the series does a much better job, fin.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:22 PM   #9
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

I don't see how Darui is going to beat Kinkaku as it is. Kinkaku still has the rope, and Darui can't seal him without that. Someone or something is likely to intervene, imo.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:33 AM   #10
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Raikage will come to save his soar ass, of course. Darui can't yet die at this point obviously.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:05 AM   #11
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Raikage? I hope not. He cant leave his post. Am thinking the black chick aid of his. What's her name again?

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Old 02-19-2011, 10:38 AM   #12
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Raikage? I hope not. He cant leave his post. Am thinking the black chick aid of his. What's her name again?
What, the secretary? What's she going to do about it?
Old 02-19-2011, 12:48 PM   #13
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
What, the secretary? What's she going to do about it?
She may be a bad ass i mean you can't walk side by side with the Kage everyday and be a pushover.

i think it will go to either Kankaro or Kakashi next week. seems to be a good cliffhanger leave point right now.

But i am really looking forward to the Kakashi rampage. Everyone has a breaking point. Usually the really calm characters are calm because when they DO get angry they are to dangerous(in their opinion).

I mean look at how good he is when he isn't mad, imagine him pissed off!
Old 02-19-2011, 01:00 PM   #14
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

@forlong:

kabuto could just release the jutsu if kakauzu would be captured. That is, if he wouldn't find the alliance gaining information beneficial to him

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-19-2011)
Old 02-19-2011, 04:49 PM   #15
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
She may be a bad ass i mean you can't walk side by side with the Kage everyday and be a pushover.
Do you remember Shizune? You know, the girl that walks side-by-side with a Kage every day? And MIGHT be able to best Ten-Ten in a match?

A total Killabeetard and PROUD OF IT! OH YEAH!
The awesome quotes of Killabee!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I was right in the middle of an announcement, you stupid idiot!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"
Closed Thread