Naruto539 predictions/spoilers - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-12-2011, 04:16 AM   #16
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto539 predictions/spoilers

I predict that the nine tails will ask Naruto to combine all the tailed beast and seal them away for good and will help Naruto to achieve full 9 tails mode and tailed beast rasengan
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-12-2011, 04:21 AM   #17
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

The Kyubi kinda likes existing.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (05-12-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (05-12-2011)
Old 05-12-2011, 01:05 PM   #18
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Hm honestly well I predict that the next chapter will be better then the last one, simple prediction.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:34 PM   #19
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jts105 View Post
Makes more sense than KYF's...idk what it is. An explanation? An analysis? o.O
I wouldnt expect a Killerbee fan to understand anything other then a murdering of the English language from poor rapping, so its cool.

It was an analysis of the ending to the sasuke, danzou fight and speculation to what was really going on because I dont believe that instance can be chalked up to piss poor writing. Heres hoping!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-12-2011), jts105 (05-12-2011)
Old 05-12-2011, 08:45 PM   #20
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowblade View Post
Holding hands
Same Sex Romance
Tears
Ninjas becoming Hippies
Effeminate Speeches
Censoring Battles or Skipping them

The big one is Naruto cuddling that fox. No battles as of late. Just the above I've mentioned.
Ew. Yeah, I'm seeing this as the future for Naruto too, sadly. How about we kill Kishi and replace him with a shounen writer that writes decently? I'd be totally on board with that.
And KYF, I'm a Killerbee fan, but a fan of many other characters as well. At least I don't act like a whore when my favorite characters or theories are criticized, as you have been known to do in the past. And I don't actually like rapping that much, I just enjoy KB as an unusual character with some cool abilities. But BOT, your prediction is way too complicated for Kishi's small brain to think up, so refer to my idea at the top of my post. Consider it.

A total Killabeetard and PROUD OF IT! OH YEAH!
The awesome quotes of Killabee!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I was right in the middle of an announcement, you stupid idiot!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"
jts105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:04 PM   #21
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jts105 View Post
Ew. Yeah, I'm seeing this as the future for Naruto too, sadly. How about we kill Kishi and replace him with a shounen writer that writes decently? I'd be totally on board with that.
And KYF, I'm a Killerbee fan, but a fan of many other characters as well. At least I don't act like a whore when my favorite characters or theories are criticized, as you have been known to do in the past. And I don't actually like rapping that much, I just enjoy KB as an unusual character with some cool abilities. But BOT, your prediction is way too complicated for Kishi's small brain to think up, so refer to my idea at the top of my post. Consider it.
Hunh? A whore?!? I dont recall trying to take anyone to pound town due to my low self esteem due to the criticizing of a character or a theory of mine. Lol, whore.... WTF!

Well, kishi took itachi and made his story a hell of a lot more complicated didnt he. Not to mention the last time a shinobi tryed to take control of sasuke because they were sure they were in control, they got ambushed and pwned. So, I wouldnt under estimate what kishi has going on with sasuke.

plus, the end of the fight with sasuke and danzou was just so off it would make better sense if sasuke was planning something with karin.

Otherwise...

1. Why did sasuke let danzou get past his chidori despite danzou being warn out, mortally wounded and not using shisuis doryuku genjutsu either??
2. Why did Karin as a master sensory shinobi not mention the Konaha team so close and closing in?
3. Why did sasuke activate his amaterasu MS only to use chidori to kill danzou when he couldve just amaterasued karin and danzou if he really didnt care?
4. Why would sasuke want the godly power of EMS to fight naruto who he fought warn out, without the use of his basic SG and had no real trouble with?

I dont want to chalk this all up to piss poor writing. Theres got to be something else going on with sasuke IMO.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jts105 (05-13-2011)
Old 05-13-2011, 04:10 AM   #22
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Hunh? A whore?!? I dont recall trying to take anyone to pound town due to my low self esteem due to the criticizing of a character or a theory of mine. Lol, whore.... WTF!

Well, kishi took itachi and made his story a hell of a lot more complicated didnt he. Not to mention the last time a shinobi tryed to take control of sasuke because they were sure they were in control, they got ambushed and pwned. So, I wouldnt under estimate what kishi has going on with sasuke.

plus, the end of the fight with sasuke and danzou was just so off it would make better sense if sasuke was planning something with karin.

Otherwise...

1. Why did sasuke let danzou get past his chidori despite danzou being warn out, mortally wounded and not using shisuis doryuku genjutsu either??
2. Why did Karin as a master sensory shinobi not mention the Konaha team so close and closing in?
3. Why did sasuke activate his amaterasu MS only to use chidori to kill danzou when he couldve just amaterasued karin and danzou if he really didnt care?
4. Why would sasuke want the godly power of EMS to fight naruto who he fought warn out, without the use of his basic SG and had no real trouble with?

I dont want to chalk this all up to piss poor writing. Theres got to be something else going on with sasuke IMO.
Haha, okay, I admit that was my bad. "Whore" isn't the right term for you, but your reaction was funny, as always
Anyways, you could be right, maybe...but I, sadly, think that you are too hopeful for this manga.

A total Killabeetard and PROUD OF IT! OH YEAH!
The awesome quotes of Killabee!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I was right in the middle of an announcement, you stupid idiot!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"
jts105 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jts105 For This Useful Post:
freedom07 (05-13-2011)
Old 05-13-2011, 06:06 AM   #23
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Just saying naruto only used a normal rasengan and he wasn't in sage mode. So "who he fought warn out, without the use of his basic SG and had no real trouble with?" doesn't really work there.
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:18 AM   #24
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

besides naruto was trying to find an answer to what to do with sasuke with that rasengan

he asked sasuke afterwards if he remembered the thing about understanding each other when two top shinobi clashes

naruto wasnt trying to kill sasuke

if he wanted to in that situation and zetsu/madara didnt show up

he would have
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:00 AM   #25
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash
I wanted to resist the urge, but I can't: your theorycrafting is as clean as a whore with positive results on every known venereal disease, so his comparison might be more poignant than one might think!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
jts105 (05-13-2011)
Old 05-13-2011, 09:49 AM   #26
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Wow. Guys - you need to experience more life. Whores don't do it for low self-esteem. They do it for money.

Sluts do it because of low-self esteem.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-15-2011)
Old 05-13-2011, 09:55 AM   #27
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Wow. KYF - you need to experience more life. Whores don't do it for low self-esteem. They do it for money.

Sluts do it because of low-self esteem.
Fixed for accuracy.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-15-2011)
Old 05-13-2011, 10:05 AM   #28
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Not really. KYF correctly pointed out that the use of "whore" was the wrong word but then proceeded to get his reasoning wrong - shock - which was further propagated down the line. I think my comment was fine the way it was.

And if we are to be clear, his blind defense of characters is more like a helicopter parent than anything sexual.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Numinous (05-13-2011)
Old 05-13-2011, 02:31 PM   #29
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Not really. KYF correctly pointed out that the use of "whore" was the wrong word but then proceeded to get his reasoning wrong - shock - which was further propagated down the line. I think my comment was fine the way it was.

And if we are to be clear, his blind defense of characters is more like a helicopter parent than anything sexual.
Yea, because Im sure a Prostitute or Hooker charges money theses days while a Whore, Floozy, slut ect all basically mean the same thing. Granted A whore can be a person that charges money for sex, but it has more then one meaning so a simple Promiscuous male or female still fits the context correctly. And the promiscuous behavior of having casual sex with multiple partners is usually caused by over compensation of certain flaws. Be it Low self esteem, abandonment issues or something else. My reasoning is just fine, u just didnt know the word meant more then one thing now.

And Numi, u have just been a douche lately. Whats wrong, is life no what u thought it would be... Hmmmm? U want a soda? U want some McDonalds? Awwwe, u will be alright.....

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 05-13-2011, 02:39 PM   #30
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
Just saying naruto only used a normal rasengan and he wasn't in sage mode. So "who he fought warn out, without the use of his basic SG and had no real trouble with?" doesn't really work there.
Thats my point thought. Sasuke has no knowledge of narutos SM which if used in theyre fight wouldve kicked some since into him, but sasuke without use of his SG and still warn out from fighting danzou and kakashi had no real reason to believe he needed the power of the EMS to beat naruto. From what he showed sasuke in theyre little scuffle that is. Sasuke is clearly After something else besides naruto, but must know madara intends for sasuke to beat naruto so the kyuubi can be taken from him.

He did exactly what madara wanted by taking out karin then wanting to use the EMS power to beat naruto. The EMS eyes and the kyuubi are two things madara wants. Clearly sasuke told madara what he wanted to hear to get what he wants for some other reason then naruto IMO.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-15-2011), Senkradlol (05-13-2011)