Naruto539 predictions/spoilers - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-13-2011, 02:58 PM   #31
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto539 predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Yea, because Im sure a Prostitute or Hooker charges money theses days while a Whore, Floozy, slut ect all basically mean the same thing. Granted A whore can be a person that charges money for sex, but it has more then one meaning so a simple Promiscuous male or female still fits the context correctly. And the promiscuous behavior of having casual sex with multiple partners is usually caused by over compensation of certain flaws. Be it Low self esteem, abandonment issues or something else. My reasoning is just fine, u just didnt know the word meant more then one thing now.

And Numi, u have just been a douche lately. Whats wrong, is life no what u thought it would be... Hmmmm? U want a soda? U want some McDonalds? Awwwe, u will be alright.....
or maybe someone has sex with multiple partners, because the only thing better than getting some pussy? thats some new pussy

also your comment to num....shit
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-13-2011, 03:00 PM   #32
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Quote:
And Numi, u have just been a douche lately. Whats wrong, is life no what u thought it would be... Hmmmm? U want a soda? U want some McDonalds? Awwwe, u will be alright.....
also your comment to num....shit
I don't care, he thrives on projection, so I let him be.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (05-13-2011), Memphis (05-13-2011), platinumrug (05-14-2011)
Old 05-13-2011, 03:24 PM   #33
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Uummm, lets see... Something off the wall.

How about sasukes finishes healing, contacts karin and has her summon him right into Konaha using that snake scroll suigetsu used before. Turns out before sasuke stabbed karin and danzou, sasuke caught karin in a genjutsu to talk, karin told sasuke konaha shinobi are on the way so sasuke hatched the plan to fake a betrayal and have karin taken into konaha as a prisoner.

Yea, that!!
Well, this.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:31 PM   #34
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash
Uummm, lets see... Something off the wall.

[Shenanigans]

Yea, that!!
Well, this.
Oh, I know, I know, then Ishida Uryuu and England help Sasuke because they have the same voice actor and then they fight Naruto, who in turned is helped by Gomamon, Sabo and Mokuba by the same principle.

After spamming eye beams and rainbow farts, they both die and Gozu, Gaomon, Miles, Zoro, Mugen, Gilgamesh and Wakka laugh it off while eating their popcorn. Again, same voice actor.

Now that I said something off the wall, it must be canon!

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (05-14-2011)
Old 05-13-2011, 04:44 PM   #35
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Yea, because Im sure a Prostitute or Hooker charges money theses days while a Whore, Floozy, slut ect all basically mean the same thing. Granted A whore can be a person that charges money for sex, but it has more then one meaning so a simple Promiscuous male or female still fits the context correctly. And the promiscuous behavior of having casual sex with multiple partners is usually caused by over compensation of certain flaws. Be it Low self esteem, abandonment issues or something else. My reasoning is just fine, u just didnt know the word meant more then one thing now.
Oh, I am fully aware that there a lot of people misusing that word and many others under the guise of slang and some efforts to be cool. What I'm saying is that these people are stupid and the logic centers of their brain are obviously broken. Just because a segment of people choose to use a word in a different context doesn't mean the word's definition changes it - just that a large group of people don't know enough to use the language properly.

To point, from http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whore:

Quote:
whore noun \ˈhȯr, ˈhu̇r\

Definition of WHORE
1: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money : prostitute; also : a promiscuous or immoral woman
2: a male who engages in sexual acts for money
3: a venal or unscrupulous person
Bonus for anyone else who found the link "See whore defined for kids" unintentionally hilarious.

In conclusion, STOP FUCKING WITH MY LANGUAGE, HALFWIT!
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-15-2011), jts105 (05-13-2011), Numinous (05-13-2011), platinumrug (05-14-2011)
Old 05-13-2011, 04:50 PM   #36
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

ACT your arguing with someone who spelt his own username wrong
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Memphis For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-15-2011), Gakure (05-15-2011), jericho Uzimaki (05-15-2011), jts105 (05-13-2011), Numinous (05-13-2011), platinumrug (05-14-2011), Sensei-Q (05-14-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (05-13-2011), Tmoore (05-13-2011)
Old 05-13-2011, 05:01 PM   #37
BEG84
Genin

BEG84 is an unknown quantity at this point

With all the Sasuke talk, I'm sure he'll make an appearance in one of the next few chapters. If he doesn't then 538 was a waste of time.
BEG84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 05:01 PM   #38
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Bonus for anyone else who found the link "See whore defined for kids" unintentionally hilarious.
And bonus for this little pearl: Merriam-Webster's Dictionary with Voice Search!

Just the mental image of someone saying "fellatio" to their iPhone on the street... oh boy, the potential of hilarity of this application!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-15-2011), jericho Uzimaki (05-15-2011), jts105 (05-13-2011)
Old 05-13-2011, 05:22 PM   #39
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I foresee Naruto saying 'I'll do something'.............................. ...................again, then again, then again..............................then again.

Then Kishi will skip to Waterfucked, and Juugo who'll be having flashbacks of they're first jerk off sessions at age 3 and 15 respectively.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 08:06 PM   #40
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Oh, I am fully aware that there a lot of people misusing that word and many others under the guise of slang and some efforts to be cool. What I'm saying is that these people are stupid and the logic centers of their brain are obviously broken. Just because a segment of people choose to use a word in a different context doesn't mean the word's definition changes it - just that a large group of people don't know enough to use the language properly.

To point, from http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whore:

In conclusion, STOP FUCKING WITH MY LANGUAGE, HALFWIT!
Hilarity ensues. This is why I love this forum. Not only for its awesome predictions and educated talk, but for all the hilarious moments in-between. KYF, I hope you never change! XD
EDIT: And ACT, don't worry, I know the definition of whore. I just said it to see what KYF would do, because screwing around with him is great fun

A total Killabeetard and PROUD OF IT! OH YEAH!
The awesome quotes of Killabee!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I was right in the middle of an announcement, you stupid idiot!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"

Last edited by jts105; 05-13-2011 at 08:11 PM.
jts105 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jts105 For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (05-14-2011)
Old 05-13-2011, 08:41 PM   #41
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Thats my point thought. Sasuke has no knowledge of narutos SM which if used in theyre fight wouldve kicked some since into him, but sasuke without use of his SG and still warn out from fighting danzou and kakashi had no real reason to believe he needed the power of the EMS to beat naruto. From what he showed sasuke in theyre little scuffle that is. Sasuke is clearly After something else besides naruto, but must know madara intends for sasuke to beat naruto so the kyuubi can be taken from him.

He did exactly what madara wanted by taking out karin then wanting to use the EMS power to beat naruto. The EMS eyes and the kyuubi are two things madara wants. Clearly sasuke told madara what he wanted to hear to get what he wants for some other reason then naruto IMO.
Ok I see what you're saying, but I'm going to blame it on him going blind.
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:38 PM   #42
BAYSYCK
Genin

BAYSYCK is an unknown quantity at this point

Everytime i come on this site you guys talk about the most random shit
How do you go from predicting naruto to the right way to use the word "whore"

No but seriously i liked this chapter besides the whole flashback thing it was pretty bad ass. I find it funny that people complain about naruto not manning up and being badass then when he does something badass, people are like "why is naruto being so rude to the kyuubi?"
I predict that the kyuubi calls him a fool and leaves him alone then the raikage and tsunade show up
BAYSYCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:01 PM   #43
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I grew up addicted to NWA, AWA, The Von Erich vs. Fab Freebird network (nobody else matter except rare Ric Flair appearances), and Kung Fu Theater on chanel 44 in Chicago. The different Kung Fu movie was the shiznit back in the day, and some had Ninja movies. The part that Kishi leaves out is the death, and its not very understandable with the sheer damage shinobi do to each other during battle, and the good guys are usually walking away cool at the end of the battle like no big deal, and the bad guy's torn to shreds by an obvious lessor character. These ain't the ninja I grew up a watchin, nope, not at all.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (05-14-2011)
Old 05-14-2011, 07:36 PM   #44
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,721 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAYSYCK View Post
Everytime i come on this site you guys talk about the most random shit
How do you go from predicting naruto to the right way to use the word "whore"
Welcome to this wonderful invention called "forums" where everyone is given the right to speak their mind.

Quote:
No but seriously i liked this chapter besides the whole flashback thing it was pretty bad ass.
...you liked the chapter aside from the flashback that the chapter consisted of...how the hell does that work?

Quote:
I find it funny that people complain about naruto not manning up and being badass then when he does something badass, people are like "why is naruto being so rude to the kyuubi?"
We never said "why so rude narutard?" I've seen the vast majority of people bitching that Naruto is taking on an impossible task that even Kishi can't make coherent and is ignoring everything around him that screams "you're a dumbass". Everyone has flat out told Naruto that Sasuke is beyond saving. Naruto even saw it himself when he and Sasuke were forced to spar when they entered the academy. But, Kishi has Naruto on uber Messiah mode and making him more retarded by the chapter. THAT is what we're complaining about.

Quote:
I predict that the kyuubi calls him a fool and leaves him alone then the raikage and tsunade show up
I dunno about the leaving him alone part, but the kyuubi has already called him a fool for trying to shoulder the hatred of the world and we all know Tsunade and A are going to show up and be punked by Naruto.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-15-2011), Numinous (05-15-2011), platinumrug (05-14-2011)
Old 05-14-2011, 08:40 PM   #45
BAYSYCK
Genin

BAYSYCK is an unknown quantity at this point

the why so rude thing was stuff i heard in the discussion thread, people were complaining about naruto being mean to the kyuubi which is dumb because these same people constantly complain about naruto being a bitch every week. But whatever i know ur probably gonna say i should of posted in that thread but i really only check this site every few days and that thread fills up faster than this one so i posted it here
BAYSYCK is offline   Reply With Quote