Naruto539 predictions/spoilers - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-14-2011, 10:02 PM   #46
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto539 predictions/spoilers

I predict I'll be on this Rag until, Jun 22.... because......

http://julalien.wordpress.com/2011/0...ate-announced/

I'll be into something REALLY ENTERTAINiNG!
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-15-2011), platinumrug (05-14-2011)

Old 05-15-2011, 03:26 AM   #47
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAYSYCK View Post
the why so rude thing was stuff i heard in the discussion thread, people were complaining about naruto being mean to the kyuubi which is dumb because these same people constantly complain about naruto being a bitch every week.
The fuck, nobody said that!

I just made a word search, 0 hits on "rude" and all hits on "mean" are in the sense of "meaning", not "rude".

Where did you get idea? Unless...

*goes to main site*

Oh... that discussion thread. Yep, no relation whatsoever with the discussion thread in the forums. And good thing, because I suspect a good number of the posters there have a minor case of severe brain damage.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-15-2011), kael03 (05-15-2011)
Old 05-15-2011, 10:09 AM   #48
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

A couple of things I noticed about this theory of yours KYF

You think that sasuke opened his ms eye before stabbing karin and you think he told karin the plan before stabbing her in a genjutsu..

I think, 1. sasukes left eye is for amaterasu (the eye he opened before he a stabbed her) and his other eye which is for genjutsu was no longer active because he used it on danzo twice.
2. sasukes genjutsu is like a normal genjutsu but maybe slightly more powerful in ms. he does not have the ability to control time like everyone said during the danzo fight.
Therefore, he couldn't have told karin the plan in the genjutsu before he stabbed her because he stabbed her as soon as she opened his ms eye. There was no time to tell her.

Also

you think sasuke will heal then tell karin to summon him to konoha using the scroll that sugetsu used to summon him during the deidara fight.

That scroll is to summon MANDA, who is dead. Sasuke just happened to be inside the manda, if it was to summon sasuke who was inside manda, manda wouldnt have been summoned only sasuke would have.

I don't believe that sasuke has told karin anything or plans anything with Kairn, I believe he just stabbed her.
I do think sasuke will turn on madara at some point but not anytime soon, I don't think he will before he fights naruto
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (05-15-2011), Senkradlol (05-15-2011)
Old 05-15-2011, 10:16 AM   #49
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Karin is a female Naruto, but a nerd at the same time, she couldn't keep a secret as long as she could keep her own chakra around Sasuke. She was is sensor gas station, that is all.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:57 AM   #50
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

So I'm getting flack for insisting that if you are going to use the English language to insult people - or relate ideas in general - that you use it correctly? Wow.

Seriously, my post wasn't a debate or an argument, at least not on my side. It was an educational lesson, that I felt was long overdue, in which I remind everyone through one example that the words we use actually have specific meanings and we should be more careful in how we construct our thoughts. It is important because the laziness of people in a forum leads to unnecessary misunderstandings, arguments and the slow degradation of what can be a wonderful language.

Maybe learning what "whore" really means and how it should be properly used is pointless or stupid to some of you, but if you let one word slide, then the language falls apart and you can't be wrong because "up is down" and "2 + 2 = 5".

Constant vigilance, friends. It is worthwhile to be correct in our speech.

As for Naruto, yeah, he sort of stood up to Kyuubi and resisted his words, but overall, his resolve is still to save Sasuke even through death. He holds the same lame views of the world and refuses to listen to what the entire world is telling him. It is stubbornness rather than manning up to the situation, in my opinion. Perhaps that is good enough for kids these days. Refuse to see how it is because I know everything. I see no openness in Naruto accept that Sasuke is irredeemable.

Besides, the kyuubi loaning Naruto his power when Naruto has already stripped his chakra from him in the white meditation room thingy to initiate this whole conversation makes no sense - and THAT'S the reason this chapter falls apart, despite the whole thing being somewhat necessary.

But hey, this big deadly war has yet to claim anyone of note. Perhaps Naruto's stubborn push for love and rainbows isn't such a bad plan after all.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:40 PM   #51
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

I am thinking Kishi is waiting to kill people off in a more examined fight, lets say he killed off Chouji in the fight against Asuma, the fight with Asuma was about 2 chapters long, taking out interruptions for another battle and etc, now that being said, it was short and if Chouji was killed off in a two chapter fight, I, myself, would be disappointed.

Kishi may be building up events for a monster battle, an example, Gaara and the old man, will fight the edo kage, that fight was shown around two months ago and we have yet to see any of it, maybe a good possibility someone will die.

As for Karin, I do not think she was working with Sasuke anymore, the way she was set up by feeling Naruto's chakra, it just seemed like she was happy to get away from Sasuke.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:47 PM   #52
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

[QUOTE=freedom07;1947804]
Quote:
A couple of things I noticed about this theory of yours KYF

You think that sasuke opened his ms eye before stabbing karin and you think he told karin the plan before stabbing her in a genjutsu..

I think, 1. sasukes left eye is for amaterasu (the eye he opened before he a stabbed her) and his other eye which is for genjutsu was no longer active because he used it on danzo twice.
2. sasukes genjutsu is like a normal genjutsu but maybe slightly more powerful in ms. he does not have the ability to control time like everyone said during the danzo fight.
Therefore, he couldn't have told karin the plan in the genjutsu before he stabbed her because he stabbed her as soon as she opened his ms eye. There was no time to tell her.
Thats Why I said "if he did cast a genjutsu for communication" then it was most likely while he was sucking on karin and healing. He had time, and that the point he seemingly LET karin get captured by danzou.

Quote:
Also

you think sasuke will heal then tell karin to summon him to konoha using the scroll that sugetsu used to summon him during the deidara fight.

That scroll is to summon MANDA, who is dead. Sasuke just happened to be inside the manda, if it was to summon sasuke who was inside manda, manda wouldnt have been summoned only sasuke would have.

I don't believe that sasuke has told karin anything or plans anything with Kairn, I believe he just stabbed her.
I do think sasuke will turn on madara at some point but not anytime soon, I don't think he will before he fights naruto
The scroll isnt for manda, but sasuke. He summons himself to the alternate dimension and someone else has to summon him out. Just because he took manda with him doesnt mean its for manda.(Notice: flew=teleported as in
T/S jutsu)http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page014.html
Nowhere is it said to be strictly for manda. Its just a scroll sasuke can use to teleport to another dimension to escape trouble. Im sure he can take stuff with him too which is how manda came as well. sasuke had no choice because the blast hit them right before he teleported which is why he didnt just step out and teleport himself instead.

I really hope sasukes up to something and this all cant be chalked up to bad writing. Even if Karin told sasuke about the approaching Konaha team during his healing process with karin, then sasuke hatched a plan without karin knowing so to fool madara, he would fool karin, thus he would need a jutsu to summon himself to karin without her assistance.

@ACT:

Im not going to argue about the use of the word "Whore". It has a couple different meanings in this day and age. Either way is the RIGHT way due to the fact both are within context. So, dont complain about the PROPER use of a word just because its not to ur preference of context, accept both and move on.

For the unbelievers:

1.http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whore

2.http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/whore

3.http://www.thefreedictionary.com/whore

Thats 3 sites, each claiming the word "whore" has more then one meaning. Debate over!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:12 PM   #53
NeoKakarott023

On another note, Thor was a Thug, the plot was soft though, obvious set up for Marvels Avengers. Hulk in a team environment, what did the LB from the Jets say, 'Can't Wait!!!!'. There 'may' be blood, but there will be pain, guaranteed.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 05-15-2011 at 04:14 PM.
Old 05-15-2011, 05:19 PM   #54
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
On another note, Thor was a Thug, the plot was soft though, obvious set up for Marvels Avengers. Hulk in a team environment, what did the LB from the Jets say, 'Can't Wait!!!!'. There 'may' be blood, but there will be pain, guaranteed.
That was kind of the idea Marvel is running with. Release individual movies for the main cast of Avengers to make lots of cash then make the Avengers movie itself to make even more cash. Though I don't see the Pym's as stand alone characters so I doubt they'd get their own movie.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-15-2011 at 05:30 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:23 PM   #55
BoyThisIsAwkward
Chuunin

BoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished roadBoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished road

Man kishi needs to read one piece and take some god damn notes. Look at the whitebeard war. Casualties on both sides. For the sake of naruto readers please take notes…
Old 05-15-2011, 08:33 PM   #56
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

LOL, where do I begin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

The scroll isnt for manda, but sasuke.
It had the symbol of a snake on it. Not the uchiha clans symbol. Not the sharingan symbol. A snake. It should be obvious why.

Quote:
He summons himself to the alternate dimension and someone else has to summon him out.
That's a stupid idea. What happens if nobody summoned him back? What if his teammates got killed or something? Then he's fucked4life.

It's much more likely that Sasuke gave Suigetsu that scroll in case he ever needed to summon Manda. The fact that Suigetsu had a bottle of blood on him that he needed to use the summon hints at this. Ya' know since the blood of the contract signer (in this case sasuke's blood) is needed to do the summon.

On top of that, summoning himself to some alternate dimension is stupid as fuck. Actually it would be more like reverse summoning, but whatever. It's still a form of human summoning, which if we go by Jiraiya's reaction when he fought Pain, is a extremely rare and unusual thing to do. You think a tech that belonged to a ninja god like Pain, would also be cheaply imitated by some fodder, quasi-filler, random ass guy like suigetsu? GTFO with that shit. It was a snake summoning scroll. Case closed.

Quote:
Just because he took manda with him doesnt mean its for manda.
Yes it does. Sasuke isn't Madara. He can't teleport to different dimensions. The only way he's going anywhere is by hitching a ride with someone else, which was the precise purpose of summoning Manda.

Quote:
Its just a scroll sasuke can use to teleport to another dimension to escape trouble.
No.

Quote:
Im sure he can take stuff with him too which is how manda came as well.
You got the order backwards. He didn't take Manda anywhere. Manda took him. Sasuke figured out the principle of reverse summoning, and made his own bootleg version of it. Can't complain though. At least he didn't have to be explained how it works like naruto had to. Props to him.

Quote:
sasuke had no choice because the blast hit them right before he teleported which is why he didnt just step out and teleport himself instead.
So instead of just teleporting himself in one simple step, he decided to summon Manda, place him in a genjutsu, crawl inside it's mouth, and then un-summon it. Gee, that sounds like it would have taken a lot longer to do then just magically phasing his ass off to candyland, where the rivers are made of chocolate, and the clouds are marshmallows.

@Neo. So you've seen Thor huh? I've been thinking about watching it, but haven't forced myself to do so yet. How would you rate in on a scale of 1-10?

Last edited by ask me anything; 05-15-2011 at 08:37 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (05-16-2011), Numinous (05-16-2011), Senkradlol (05-15-2011)
Old 05-15-2011, 08:51 PM   #57
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Man kishi needs to read one piece and take some god damn notes. Look at the whitebeard war. Casualties on both sides. For the sake of naruto readers please take notes…
While it's clear who handled/ is handling their war better, I don't think it's far to compare the wars themselves. One is your standard waste the enemy war, while the other was a grab the hostage and run situation.

Also in this war there is no clear home field advantage, while the Marine HQ side of the war in OP has all of it. They used their home turf to the fullest with strategical traps and superior numbers.

@Thor movie

It was meh for me. The director is new to big blockbusters and it shows, the fighting was not as epic as I had hoped to be. Thor horsing around the town he landed after banishment however was actually fun to watch.

Last edited by Dagoro; 05-15-2011 at 08:54 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-15-2011)
Old 05-15-2011, 10:01 PM   #58
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

I am gonna have to partially side with KYF's theory here.

With my little additions of course.

Now, this whole retrieve Sasuke thing is where all this actually started.

Okay, A VoTE, Naruto touched his headband (which is ALL he wanted to do. Sasuke knocked Naruto out. (which is ALL he wanted to do.)

Move on to Orochimaru's HQ, Sasuke clearly could have killed Naruto, Sakura & injured Sai(at least) If he REALLY wanted to. He went inside Naruto's mind and suppressed the fox, i think he could swiftly taken off Naruto's head, IF he wanted to.

Sasuke "motioned" to be getting ready to use "THAT Jutsu" until Orochimaru stopped him. BUT as we all saw it(KiRiN) takes prep to do it. (it was a fake out for present company).

When he had no more use of Orochimaru we saw what happened. IF he truly felt this way towards team 6 1/2 then he would have killed them are attempted to at least.

He fought itachi with ALL he had, still could not defeat him. Itachi killed(sealed) Orochimaru, which is what he wanted to do anyway.

:::::::Now HERE is where i THINK a Genjutsu took place.:::::::

Itachi poked Sasuke in the forehead, with his MS out. HE was master of time in HIS genjutsu. He could have told Sasuke JUST enough to let him know "hey, Madara is really the bad guy, bro. Now do your best to stop him. let me show you what happened...flash bakc of the Madara meeting or something to let him know NOT to trust him and that he must be stopped.

Okay, Madara takes him in and tells him a story of the betrayal of the Leaf.

:::::Beginning of Sasuke sub plot(maybe)::::::

Sasuke{hmm you actually want me to believe that crap? well okay i will go for it}

Madara keeps mentioning Itachi's eyes. Sasuke realizes he can't use them for some reason. So he says no to buy some time.

:::::::He may have PRETENDED to not notice BEE slipping away. to help stall the bijuu gathering process.::::::

Kage summit, he did NOT want to fight he wanted to track Danzou. (Madara forced him into using his MS to get him closer to NEEDING Itachi's eyes)

When he meet Danzou he asked him first!!!!!!

::::::he didn't take Madara for his word)::::::::

::::::At some point he may have told his team they would be separated. And for them to act accordingly.
In The summoning dimension he could have told Karin, "Madara is up to something, i will probably be fighting again. I want you to wait for my signal and put yourself in harms way. i will take it from their but you have to trust me.":::::::

Now granted the War is going on so no one is focused on Sasuke as an individual. SO Karin being interrogated is NOT a priority. PLUS she seemed too be very cooperative.

:::SIDE THEORY:::::::

In the summit the dark chakra she saw could have been Zetsu influencing him on Madara's Order.

Anyway.....When Kakashi fought him, he knew Sakura was behind him. he stopped her from stabbing him(so to speak) but didn't instantly kill her. He was fast enough to cut Naruto's cheek, he could a snapped her neck instead of doing that huge motion.

yeah he faced off with Naruto but ONLY blindness would be a reason to need the EMS to fight Naruto would make sense.
Sasuke has ALWAYS BEEN overconfident. If he truly hated Naruto now he wouldn't give Naruto enough credit to say he needed MORE power to defeat him.

Someone such as Sasuke, so focused on a goal, cannot not be suggested to to do something else. No matter what went on with team 7 he still wanted to kill Itachi in the hall way.

When Itachi told him Madara Uchiha helped him he became next on the HIT list.

He has something up his sleeve for Madara, i highly DOUBT he will help him gather the 8 & 9 tails OR resurrect the Juubi.

EXTRA: The scroll was for Manda. He was sealed within the contract scroll. when Suigetsu noticed the symbol disappear, it alerted him that (granted HE didn't KNOW it was MANDA)Manda was summoned FROM it.
So via pre-instructions he ran to a spot and RE-SUMMONED Manda BACK to the scroll.

You cannot SUMMON a person unless you have a contract with them. ONLY summon creatures have contracts with humans. (so far)

*THAT may be the basis behind Minato's jutsu. All those seals are copies of his contract with the toads. Those seals can be placed anywhere, such as Orochimaru's arms. Will Naruto ever figure this out? (who the hell knows?)
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-15-2011)
Old 05-16-2011, 07:57 AM   #59
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
LOL, where do I begin.

It had the symbol of a snake on it. Not the uchiha clans symbol. Not the sharingan symbol. A snake. It should be obvious why.

That's a stupid idea. What happens if nobody summoned him back? What if his teammates got killed or something? Then he's fucked4life.

It's much more likely that Sasuke gave Suigetsu that scroll in case he ever needed to summon Manda. The fact that Suigetsu had a bottle of blood on him that he needed to use the summon hints at this. Ya' know since the blood of the contract signer (in this case sasuke's blood) is needed to do the summon.

On top of that, summoning himself to some alternate dimension is stupid as fuck. Actually it would be more like reverse summoning, but whatever. It's still a form of human summoning, which if we go by Jiraiya's reaction when he fought Pain, is a extremely rare and unusual thing to do. You think a tech that belonged to a ninja god like Pain, would also be cheaply imitated by some fodder, quasi-filler, random ass guy like suigetsu? GTFO with that shit. It was a snake summoning scroll. Case closed.

Yes it does. Sasuke isn't Madara. He can't teleport to different dimensions. The only way he's going anywhere is by hitching a ride with someone else, which was the precise purpose of summoning Manda.

No.

You got the order backwards. He didn't take Manda anywhere. Manda took him. Sasuke figured out the principle of reverse summoning, and made his own bootleg version of it. Can't complain though. At least he didn't have to be explained how it works like naruto had to. Props to him.

So instead of just teleporting himself in one simple step, he decided to summon Manda, place him in a genjutsu, crawl inside it's mouth, and then un-summon it. Gee, that sounds like it would have taken a lot longer to do then just magically phasing his ass off to candyland, where the rivers are made of chocolate, and the clouds are marshmallows.

@Neo. So you've seen Thor huh? I've been thinking about watching it, but haven't forced myself to do so yet. How would you rate in on a scale of 1-10?
Thor the character in the movie prolly 8, the plot 6 to 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
While it's clear who handled/ is handling their war better, I don't think it's far to compare the wars themselves. One is your standard waste the enemy war, while the other was a grab the hostage and run situation.

Also in this war there is no clear home field advantage, while the Marine HQ side of the war in OP has all of it. They used their home turf to the fullest with strategical traps and superior numbers.

@Thor movie

It was meh for me. The director is new to big blockbusters and it shows, the fighting was not as epic as I had hoped to be. Thor horsing around the town he landed after banishment however was actually fun to watch.
Yeah battles ain't too long with Thor, but he had a hidden bloodlust.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-16-2011)
Old 05-16-2011, 08:38 AM   #60
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Oh poor you, thinking that KYF knows what Occam's Razor really is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash
IMO, Danzou being tobi has become extremely plauzible at this point. First, by the simotaineous introductions of the two at the same time in the manga, second by the covering of the right eye and hair style, third by fact that danzou gives itachi an impossible mission to kill the uchiha alone just to have madara of all peolpe make his presence known so itachi would find him, fourth by the revealing of the right eye SG.

And last but not least does it not make since to cover everything, but the SG that could sugget that tobi could be madara. Yet, by only revealing the SG it seems like an attempt to make people belive he is an uchiha while covering his face and his true idenity.

Now, granted achems razor say that the simpleist explanation is the most lily one, but after danzou revealed his SG to be under his bandages alone with idenical hair, facial features ect. danzou being tobi has become the simplist and most likly explanation.
Quote:
Occams razor works better for amaterasu being a T/S jutsu since all other MS jutsu are as well.

Tsukuyomi can control Time and space.

sasanoo is a summoning and summonings are classified T/S jutsu.

Kamui is a T/S barrier jutsu.

So the simplest explanation is that amaterasu is as well a T/S jutsu. And the fact its summoned and banished like a summoning jutsu gives the idea even more credibility.
Quote:
No, Occams Razor says ur a jackass trying to call the same thing (time) something else due to ur bias stance in this debate...

The simplist, most logical, most likely answer is itachi, is in fact, manipulating time itself...
Quote:
Occams Razor suggests tsukuyomi did in fact alter time for three days in the enemies reality....
Hint: He kind of doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-16-2011), kael03 (05-16-2011)