Anatomy of zetsu? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-27-2011, 12:23 AM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Anatomy of zetsu?

Zetsu already been said to be made up of hashis cell in the white part, but what about the black part and the other abilities of zetsu and the tobi body?
At first I believed all of Tobis crazy abilities were due to his EMS power, but now that time has gone on it doesnt seem that way anymore.

Let me explain. Tobis ability to communicate through the ground with zetsu and sense where people are by means of the ground was thought to be believed a EMS jutsu until now. However, its not. And thats not a known ability of shodia (so far) so then who is the black zetsu half made from if hashi is the base for the white one?

Its herehttp://www.mangareader.net/93-46747-...apter-481.html
black zetsu touching the groundhttp://www.mangareader.net/naruto/536/12
and tobi kneels down as if to sense where people and certain treasures are.http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/536/13

Yea, IMO shodais cells are the base for the white half while Nidaime is the base for the black half making the ultimate senju body. But, theyre appearance must mean theres at least one more shinobi in the mix. And with so much involvement with madara/tobi and the similar appearance I think its him.http://www.mangareader.net/93-56935-...apter-507.htmlYagura as the final shinobi in the mix is pure speculation based on the lack of evidence, but I cant really think of anyone else at the moment.

So yea, zetsu created from hashi, tobirama and yaguras cells... I guess using some kind of plant....

As far as jutsu go:

Tobirama can count as zetsu and tobis ability to communicate or sense others through the ground. And most controversial is the idea that since tobirama was an adept T/S jutsu user, Tobis ability to use a powerful T/S jutsu without it being MS or EMS could be the reason. Kakashi is able to use a powerful T/S with MS even though hes just a hatake, non-descendent of RS. However, with the power of two powerful senju theres no telling. Shisui was able to use a MS level genjutsu with a basic SG so tobi with the ultimate senju body using a Physical MS level jutsu isnt ridiculous.

Hashi can count for the zetsus ability to move through solid objects with earth style. Tobis ability to move through things and have people move through him could be a more powerful form of this earth jutsu. Simply decomposing himself to a gas like state of matter could be it..

As for the spore jutsu and perfect clones jutsu I cant put to either shinobi. They could be jutsu of hashis because we know so little about what he can do or even yaguras..!?!? We'll have to wait and find out.

Conclusion: With this theory it begs the question "if all of tobis abilities are attributed to his senju hybrid zetsu body then wheres madaras EMS eyes and if tobi is madara, why isnt he using them?"....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (05-31-2011)

Old 05-27-2011, 02:33 AM   #2
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Anatomy of zetsu?

"tobi kneels down as if to sense where people and certain treasures are. http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/536/13 "

I think he's touching the ground to summon the statue, but it would be interesting.
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 03:18 AM   #3
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Zetsu already been said to be made up of hashis cell in the white part, but what about the black part and the other abilities of zetsu and the tobi body?
At first I believed all of Tobis crazy abilities were due to his EMS power, but now that time has gone on it doesnt seem that way anymore.

Let me explain. Tobis ability to communicate through the ground with zetsu and sense where people are by means of the ground was thought to be believed a EMS jutsu until now. However, its not. And thats not a known ability of shodia (so far) so then who is the black zetsu half made from if hashi is the base for the white one?

and tobi kneels down as if to sense where people and certain treasures are.http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/536/13

Yea, IMO shodais cells are the base for the white half while Nidaime is the base for the black half making the ultimate senju body. But, theyre appearance must mean theres at least one more shinobi in the mix. And with so much involvement with madara/tobi and the similar appearance I think its him.http://www.mangareader.net/93-56935-...apter-507.htmlYagura as the final shinobi in the mix is pure speculation based on the lack of evidence, but I cant really think of anyone else at the moment.

So yea, zetsu created from hashi, tobirama and yaguras cells... I guess using some kind of plant....

As far as jutsu go:

Tobirama can count as zetsu and tobis ability to communicate or sense others through the ground. And most controversial is the idea that since tobirama was an adept T/S jutsu user, Tobis ability to use a powerful T/S jutsu without it being MS or EMS could be the reason. Kakashi is able to use a powerful T/S with MS even though hes just a hatake, non-descendent of RS. However, with the power of two powerful senju theres no telling. Shisui was able to use a MS level genjutsu with a basic SG so tobi with the ultimate senju body using a Physical MS level jutsu isnt ridiculous.

Hashi can count for the zetsus ability to move through solid objects with earth style. Tobis ability to move through things and have people move through him could be a more powerful form of this earth jutsu. Simply decomposing himself to a gas like state of matter could be it..

As for the spore jutsu and perfect clones jutsu I cant put to either shinobi. They could be jutsu of hashis because we know so little about what he can do or even yaguras..!?!? We'll have to wait and find out.

Conclusion: With this theory it begs the question "if all of tobis abilities are attributed to his senju hybrid zetsu body then wheres madaras EMS eyes and if tobi is madara, why isnt he using them?"....
Oh geez.

Another one of these?

Well, let's see.

Quote:
Who has ever said, that it was an EMS ability? Prove pls. Otherwise, this theory is even more useless.
Old 05-27-2011, 04:16 AM   #4
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

TheBaron, you're doing it wrong, just ignore the moron and he'll starve to death.

But if you want to show the dimwit where he's wrong, don't just quote one part, demolish the whole damn thing!

Quote:
We don't even know exactly what the EMS does, so how did you come up to that conclusion?

Quote:
Let me explain. Tobis ability to communicate through the ground with zetsu and sense where people are by means of the ground was thought to be believed a EMS jutsu until now.
What? Can someone please offer me the panel where is Tobi communicating with Zetsu from the ground and not the other way around? Because we even had pages showing how Zetsu's ability of traveling works (by roots), so... I'm deeply confused by this inane quote.

Quote:
However, its not.
And since I already said the EMS' capabilities are unknown, you're pulling things out of your derrière.

Quote:
And thats not a known ability of shodia (so far) so then who is the black zetsu half made from if hashi is the base for the white one?

Bender, do the honors for me.

Someone here doesn't know that solids propagate mechanical waves better than liquids or gases!

If you didn't catch my drift, people with enough training can tell their surroundings using the ground (normally is by listening to it, but since this is Naruto and the image of Tobirama sticking his ass up to put his ear in the ground would be accurate but silly-looking, Kishi was sensible enough to make him at least touch the ground to scout).

If you doubt me, go search on the webs and you'll find plenty of examples from explorers and scouts using the ground that way.

So yeah, yet another fail by KYF.

Quote:
First, the one who "touches" (it's rather rooting himself) it's his White Zetsu remnant, which is kind of obvious since the foot being rooted is fucking white. Also the Zetsu that appears near Madara is white. So unless you suffer from the worst case of color blindness in history that you can't even tell black from white, it's not Black Zetsu doing the stuff, it's White Zetsu. And even if it was Black Zetsu, we sure didn't see Tobirama doing any of that stuff... why do I sense an argument from absence coming up ahead?

Quote:
Yet again, pulling things out of your ass and not seeing the obvious. He was getting up! He was sit in the previous page so he had to get up by using his hand as leverage for balance! It's not some crazy jutsu, is just Madara acting like human being that he's supposed to be!

Quote:
But, theyre appearance must mean theres at least one more shinobi in the mix. And with so much involvement with madara/tobi and the similar appearance I think its him.http://www.mangareader.net/93-56935-...apter-507.htmlYagura as the final shinobi in the mix is pure speculation based on the lack of evidence, but I cant really think of anyone else at the moment.
Theory crafting 101: if you don't have evidence for your claims, DON'T FUCKING CLAIM ANYTHING! Do you even wonder why you're called a dumbass at a regular basis?

But, in the other hand, at least you didn't resort to the laughable concept of the flowers. Kudos for that!

Quote:
As far as jutsu go:

Tobirama can count as zetsu and tobis ability to communicate or sense others through the ground
No, already debunked to hell.

Quote:
And most controversial is the idea that since tobirama was an adept T/S jutsu user, Tobis ability to use a powerful T/S jutsu without it being MS or EMS could be the reason. Kakashi is able to use a powerful T/S with MS even though hes just a hatake, non-descendent of RS.
I love how you provide your own debunk. The very fact that Tobirama and Madara aren't the only T/S users (because, like you said, Kakashi also uses MS and you kind of forgot Minato and A's assistant), it's proof that they aren't strictly related by common feats.

Quote:
Simply decomposing himself to a gas like state of matter could be it..
And someone doesn't know what decomposition of a human to a gas means...

Hint: that'd imply that he's rotting his flesh, something I think even you know it's not true.

Quote:
And I provide the answer: he doesn't have a senju hybrid zetsu body as far as we know because you're a dumbass and Madara isn't using his whole arsenal because he's also a dumbass. No wonder you make so many stupid theories about him, you share so much in common!

And I'm out and, unless someone quotes the bastard again, my ignore function will simply laugh at whatever response he'll come up with!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-27-2011), kael03 (05-27-2011), TheBaron (05-27-2011), Wolverine (05-29-2011)
Old 05-27-2011, 05:48 AM   #5
tien
Chuunin

tien is on a distinguished roadtien is on a distinguished road

Quote:
As for the spore jutsu and perfect clones jutsu I cant put to either shinobi. They could be jutsu of hashis because we know so little about what he can do or even yaguras..!?!? We'll have to wait and find out
Lawd you guys still are such douchebags to each other. Ahem, your white zetsu part we know came from Shodai , but go and reseach how the make GMO(genetically modified organisms). There are three ways but using a certain spore is one way to rewrite DNA. Maybe kishi had this in mind. That guy handed you your ass somewhat though.
tien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 05:57 AM   #6
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

hmmm don't even know what to say cos everything looks jumbled up
Old 05-27-2011, 08:53 AM   #7
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

lol.......
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 05:01 PM   #8
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
TheBaron, you're doing it wrong, just ignore the moron and he'll starve to death.

But if you want to show the dimwit where he's wrong, don't just quote one part, demolish the whole damn thing!

We don't even know exactly what the EMS does, so how did you come up to that conclusion?

What? Can someone please offer me the panel where is Tobi communicating with Zetsu from the ground and not the other way around? Because we even had pages showing how Zetsu's ability of traveling works (by roots), so... I'm deeply confused by this inane quote.

And since I already said the EMS' capabilities are unknown, you're pulling things out of your derrière.

Bender, do the honors for me.

Someone here doesn't know that solids propagate mechanical waves better than liquids or gases!

If you didn't catch my drift, people with enough training can tell their surroundings using the ground (normally is by listening to it, but since this is Naruto and the image of Tobirama sticking his ass up to put his ear in the ground would be accurate but silly-looking, Kishi was sensible enough to make him at least touch the ground to scout).

If you doubt me, go search on the webs and you'll find plenty of examples from explorers and scouts using the ground that way.

First, the one who "touches" (it's rather rooting himself) it's his White Zetsu remnant, which is kind of obvious since the foot being rooted is fucking white. Also the Zetsu that appears near Madara is white. So unless you suffer from the worst case of color blindness in history that you can't even tell black from white, it's not Black Zetsu doing the stuff, it's White Zetsu. And even if it was Black Zetsu, we sure didn't see Tobirama doing any of that stuff... why do I sense an argument from absence coming up ahead?

Yet again, pulling things out of your ass and not seeing the obvious. He was getting up! He was sit in the previous page so he had to get up by using his hand as leverage for balance! It's not some crazy jutsu, is just Madara acting like human being that he's supposed to be!

Theory crafting 101: if you don't have evidence for your claims, DON'T FUCKING CLAIM ANYTHING! Do you even wonder why you're called a dumbass at a regular basis?

But, in the other hand, at least you didn't resort to the laughable concept of the flowers. Kudos for that!

I love how you provide your own debunk. The very fact that Tobirama and Madara aren't the only T/S users (because, like you said, Kakashi also uses MS and you kind of forgot Minato and A's assistant), it's proof that they aren't strictly related by common feats.

Hint: that'd imply that he's rotting his flesh, something I think even you know it's not true.

And I provide the answer: he doesn't have a senju hybrid zetsu body as far as we know because you're a dumbass and Madara isn't using his whole arsenal because he's also a dumbass. No wonder you make so many stupid theories about him, you share so much in common!

And I'm out and, unless someone quotes the bastard again, my ignore function will simply laugh at whatever response he'll come up with!
That thing, about tearing everything apart? I got ppl. to do that for me. You, i.e.

Seriously, I am so shitty at finding my way around stuff, that has to be multiquoted. So easy with KYF, just say she is a moron, that makes everyhing so much simpler and it is true as well.
Old 05-27-2011, 05:04 PM   #9
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

The foot bone's connected to the leg bone; the leg bone's connected to the hip bone; the hip bone's connected to the spine bones...
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
jts105 (05-27-2011), Miburo (05-29-2011), Numinous (05-27-2011)
Old 05-27-2011, 05:06 PM   #10
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

You lost me at the leg bone. I like to hump legs..
Old 05-27-2011, 05:07 PM   #11
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
The foot bone's connected to the leg bone; the leg bone's connected to the hip bone; the hip bone's connected to the spine bones...
The knee bone's connected to the... something. The something is connected to the... red thing. The red thing's connected to my wrist watch... Uh oh.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
jts105 (05-27-2011), kael03 (05-27-2011), TheBaron (05-27-2011), Wolverine (05-29-2011)
Old 05-27-2011, 06:56 PM   #12
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post

IDK, could it be that tobi/madara has never been shown to use the EMS only a basic SG. And Tobi doesnt have an FIRE affinity like the original madara only jutsu similar to zetsu....

Quote:
That was a mistake, I meant black zetsu communicating and tobis sensing only. I was trying to point out the fact that Black zetsu and tobi could have the same ability to sense others by suing the ground. The communication part was a mistake.

Quote:
Uhhh, over confident jackass... Tobi snesing people through the ground WOULDNT be a EMS jutsu if thats what hes doing, LMAO. Clearly it would come from black zetsu. Think before u bitch!!

Quote:

Oh really kishi, so The fact that tobirama and black zetsu can sense people by being in contact with the ground must mean nothing. Especially since they are the only known two with that ability other then tobi possibly. Just... plain ... fail on ur part. Ur R-tard rationalization is ridiculous since this is a manga of magical ninja with crazy abilities yet u wish to believe kishi just didnt want tobiramas ass in the air

Quote:
Of course I will, yet narutoverse isnt exactly real is it!!!! Its fiction and riddled with crazy abilities so why do u wish to believe tobirama isnt doing what hes ACTUALLY doing? Gee I wonder.....

Lol, I suppose yamato and oros ability to move through the ground isnt similar and connected in some way (*cough* earth style *cough*) kishi just didnt want to have oro and yamato crawl away with theyre asses in the air, hunh....

Quote:

Gee, Black zetsu senses the jinks because they are touching the groundhttp://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...6/page012.html
Then communicates the message to white zetsu (doesnt matter if its a white piece because black zetsu did it)http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...6/page013.html

Granted the ability could be white zetsus, but my main point is the sensing ability is no doubt black zetsus.

Quote:
LAMO, there u go again! Shit rationalizations of something that inst just normal.

Why??? Because zetsu told tobi that the jinks where out, not where kin and gin with the treasures are, yet madara kneeled (because it suffix says Kneel!!) then appeared by the treasures. Gee, I wonder what madara couldve been doing when hes kneeled.....

Quote:
I dont know captain "everything is just normal, spppppppp". Ur BS interpretation of evidence is ur own pretensions opinion. Not manga panels.

Quote:
Wrong, tobi cant communicate, but he has been shown doing what clearly looks like sensing the way tobirama did. U cant debunk the obvious with ignorant rationalizations.

Quote:
Of course they are, Yin and yang elemental chakra.

Still, u missed the point. Kakashi who isnt fire affinity and is most likely Yang type shinobi is capable of using that yang chakra with the Sgs yin and creating a powerful T/S jutsu. So, tobi with a far more powerful body and affinity to the Yang element with just a basic SG could very well do the same.... U following??

Quote:

Oro and yamato could recompose themselves to a state capable of moving through solid objects. Decompose was a typo....

Quote:
No we dont KNOW, but ur the dumbass who rationalizes magical abilities into basic human skills in reality...
[/QUOTE]

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 05-27-2011 at 06:57 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:18 PM   #13
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

KYF, how many of your theories or predictions have been true, or even close to what actually ends up being true?

A total Killabeetard and PROUD OF IT! OH YEAH!
The awesome quotes of Killabee!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I was right in the middle of an announcement, you stupid idiot!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"
jts105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:22 PM   #14
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

he did get the Inzanagi thing right though. I dunno about anything else.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:54 PM   #15
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
he did get the Inzanagi thing right though. I dunno about anything else.
He got the existence of Izanagi right, based on Japanese mythology of Izanagi creating Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi. He did NOT predict Izanagi's ability.

As for jts' question, my count is 0 for correct theories.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
jts105 (05-27-2011), Kinako (05-27-2011)