Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-25-2011, 07:40 PM   #16
BoyThisIsAwkward
Chuunin

BoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished roadBoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers

^ I want moar.

Old 05-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #17
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

543: Conclusion to the battle

Raikage looks at Naruto who is slowly walking towards him. Naruto's eyes return to normal as he looks at Raikage.

Naruto thinking: "Alright I guess I have no other choice but to try it. I hope this works. I will offer you a deal you stinkin fox. I won't try to reform you if you help me with what I am about to do."
Kyubi: "Im listening. What do you have in mind?"

Naruto transforms into rs form as kyubi chakra erupts from around his body. Naruto walks towards Raikage and looks at Raikage just a few feet away. Raikage smirks and charges up raiton armor as sparks shoot around his body.

Raikage: "Its time we end this brat. No more holding back."
Naruto: "I couldn't agree more."
Naruto thinking: "Now are you ready to do this fox?"
Kyubi: "If it gets you to stop your stupid idea of reforming me than I will help you out."

Raikage charges forward and naruto ducks narrowly avoiding a punch from raikage. Raikage tries for another punch but naruto blocks it and tries for a punch of his own. Raikage suddenly gets a punch on naruto sending him crashing backwards to the ground. Raikage charges forwards and attempts to hit a leg drop on naruto. Four kyubi chakra arms move in front blocking the blow from the leg drop causing naruto to take no damage as Raikage lands on the arms. Raikage moves back as the chakra arms around naruto increase in size but then vanish.

Raikage: "I see my brother has taught you well but maybe not well enough."

Raikage charges and attempt to hit a lariat. At the last second a wall of rock moves up to block the attack as raikage's arm is imbeded in the wall.

Naruto thinking: "Its time."
Kyubi: "Ok here we go."

Naruto moves his arms together as the two chakra arms form together to create a bijuu ball. Killer Bee smiles as he sees Naruto preparing the attack. Raikage looks at Naruto with surprise as the bijuu ball begins to form perfectly. The air violently begins to blow back as the bijuu ball forms perfectly in mid air.

Killer Bee thinking: "It looks like he has it right this time. Almost there..."
8 tails: "The kyubi is flowing its chakra through him. The amount of power he is using is far larger than he used during the training."

Raikage struggles to free himself as the bijuu ball nears completion forming to a perfect black sphere which begins to shrink in size as it compresses smaller and smaller.

Tsunade: "Naruto! Dont do it!"
Killer Bee: "We better get the hell back or else we all will be hurt."
Naruto: "Bijuu Bomb!"

Killer Bee and Tsunade jump away as the bijuu ball transforms into a larger ball that blasts towards Raikage. Raikage has a terrified look on his face as the bijuu ball approaches him. A huge flash of light occurs as the bijuu ball makes impact with the rock. As the light clears, tsunade and killer bee look to see the bijuu ball narrowly avoided raikage and traveled a distance before exploding nearby causing a huge crater. The rock falls to pieces as Raikage looks at Naruto with a stunned look on his face.

Raikage thinking: "He could have killed me right there after I almost would have killed him just a second ago."
Killer bee thinking: "Impressive for him to have mastered the bijuu ball to that extent in so short a time. I guess I have nothing left to teach him."

Raikage smiles and walks towards Naruto. Naruto gives him a weary but defensive look.

Raikage: "Tell you what. Lets make a deal. If you keep with you at all times a honor guard of at least 10 shinobi as bodyguards I am willing to at least allow you to serve some role in this war. Deal?"
Naruto: "Agreed."
Killer Bee: "And what about me?"
Raikage: "You are going back to your cage. Naruto earned his right to be in this fight. You have yet to do the same."
Killer Bee: "Damn."
Raikage: "We had best head to the front and get in touch with command. I have a feeling they are wondering about our present status."

Raikage, Killer Bee, Tsunade, and Naruto run through the forest as the moon shines over head.

544: How to catch a spy

Last edited by jeanericuser; 05-26-2011 at 08:32 AM.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
BoyThisIsAwkward (05-25-2011), IXI ANIMO IXI (05-26-2011), jericho Uzimaki (05-26-2011), Marlboro (05-27-2011), Narut0360 (05-25-2011), naruto shippuden rocks (05-25-2011), Rikudou Sennin (05-26-2011), Sensei-Q (05-27-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (05-26-2011), Wolverine (05-29-2011), xxMESTxx (05-25-2011)
Old 05-25-2011, 11:18 PM   #18
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Cool DBZ like flava, too bad Kishi lost his mojo and is too lazy to give it this much attention.
Having your leader and most important asset beat each other senseless in the middle of a war is hardly a great strategy.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:20 PM   #19
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

haha good job, man.

those 3 predictions alone gave me more entertainment than the entire past year of chapter releases.

how sad..

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:36 PM   #20
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

the thing i do notice is that naruto has been in rsm for quite some time now without any negative side affects
Old 05-25-2011, 11:43 PM   #21
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

hah, ive thought about that too, ive been expecting him to pull a "ten-ten" or "kakashi" and fall out once he reach's HQ. Unless kishi forgot about the whole kyuubi stealing his chakra while in rsm bullshit.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
Old 05-26-2011, 03:23 AM   #22
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

It's been several chapters, but he hasn't really been in it for long. He's just running towards the scene.

Has Naruto even ran out of chakra since his fight with Gaara?

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 05-26-2011 at 03:24 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:18 AM   #23
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
It's been several chapters, but he hasn't really been in it for long. He's just running towards the scene.

Well after the pein fight he almost fainted and he was using kyuubi chakra in sage mode near the end which could mean he exhausted his own chakra that time and switched to kyuubis. But technically he didn't run out of chakra in that fight. It probably never going to happen in the middle of the fight to him like with Kakashi.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.

Last edited by superninja; 05-26-2011 at 05:20 AM.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:41 AM   #24
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

My first short prediction! Please understand...

CHAPTER TITLE "CLASH OF TITANS"
Rai: Boy get back to the hide out ASAP!
Naruto: sorry have to save the world and my friends
Rai: the whole shinobi world is fighting to do just that
Naruto: I can't let them die in my place
Rai: They made their choices to fight, respect that
Naruto: And I've made mine
Rai "Goes raiton mode": Did B tell you that I talk less, act more?
Naruto: He might have mentioned it
Rai: Prepare yourself!
Naruto: Granny You once told me that you believed in me so please let me do this
Tsunade "with tear filled eyes": Go get 'em
Rai "jaws open wide in shock": Hokage you're just gonna let him go?
Tsunade: Raikage, that boy has leaf's will of fire in him, there nothing you nor I can do to stop him.
Next chapter: THE POWER OF THE WILL OF FIRE!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (05-27-2011), Narut0360 (05-26-2011), naruto shippuden rocks (05-26-2011)
Old 05-26-2011, 09:29 AM   #25
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Having your leader and most important asset beat each other senseless in the middle of a war is hardly a great strategy.
And your idea or predict is what? Additionally, in Jeancruisers predict they didn't actually fight, they were preparing to. Raichu's character is a meat head, hot head, and in your view he has some new intelligent way to get something across to Naruto that no one has done in the whole manga. So please let us in on your grand idea, I'm curious as to what you're bringing to the table. Oh yeah you had that idea about Madara/Tobi using the Moon because it was seen in several panels to control the Hyuuga. Then you went into some background about the Hyuuga and your percieved importance to the shinobi world, and then the chapter came out, ...and it was a Zetsu clone like at least 3 other people besides myself predicted. So just waiting for your next predict.

Quote:

The Kyuubi commented to Naruto about wasting his chakra, I've not seen any bijuu complain like that (cept maybe KB in a way) before. I'm not saying he'll go to zero chakra Sasuke like to be clear, but here in another area Kishi's fucking up. Naruto's a human being, and his chakra should be based on some kind of food, drink or something, when was the last time Naruto was seen doing any of that? So the sheer mathematics of what the body needs makes Naruto doing anything in RS mode of the length of time he has no sensibility to it.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 05-26-2011 at 01:51 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:50 AM   #26
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
My first short prediction! Please understand...

CHAPTER TITLE "CLASH OF TITANS"
Rai: Boy get back to the hide out ASAP!
Naruto: sorry have to save the world and my friends
Rai: the whole shinobi world is fighting to do just that
Naruto: I can't let them die in my place
Rai: They made their choices to fight, respect that
Naruto: And I've made mine
Rai "Goes raiton mode": Did B tell you that I talk less, act more?
Naruto: He might have mentioned it
Rai: Prepare yourself!
Naruto: Granny You once told me that you believed in me so please let me do this
Tsunade "with tear filled eyes": Go get 'em
Rai "jaws open wide in shock": Hokage you're just gonna let him go?
Tsunade: Raikage, that boy has leaf's will of fire in him, there nothing you nor I can do to stop him.
Next chapter: THE POWER OF THE WILL OF FIRE!
Thanks 4 this post it gave me an idea 4 a prediction I'm gonna try 2 write.
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
k-lai (05-26-2011)
Old 05-26-2011, 11:24 AM   #27
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

Quote:

i dont know. i mean, why would kishi waste the panels telling us that the kyuubi drains his chakra in rsm, and bee telling him he should conserve rsm until they fight, and shit like that? I imagine the kyuubi can drain his chakra quick, but naruto's got a ton so it'll take a while, but we'll see.

Its not like naruto really knows the limits to rsm yet, since this is the most he's used it so far, its got to have some kind of draw-back. the same way the kyuubi's chakra before burned/injured him.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Additionally, in Jeancruisers predict they didn't actually fight, they were preparing to.
Seemed like they were fighting to me.. with all the rasengans and raiton armour, lariat's, ..oh and lets not forget the bijuu ball, even though it didnt really connect.

i dont see how they couldnt fight, when you have a supercharged hot head, and a flaming knuckle head, both stubborn as hell, standing in each others way.

i could see it being like that one scene in mr. and mrs. smith, where they're all about wrecking each others shit, then before you know it, they're rolling around on the ground, gettin it on.

same thing

rai and naruto talk, they fight, then their will be spontaneous, love filled, rainbows, out of nowhere.

Last edited by xxMESTxx; 05-26-2011 at 11:36 AM.
Old 05-26-2011, 11:48 AM   #28
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Naruto 441:

Naruto vs. Raikage

Tsunade, “don’t make this harder than it has to be.”

Raikage, “You and that Brat are coming with us, we are going back to the caverns!”

Naruto, “No, we are not, this war is not just to protect us. You are scared.”

Raikage balling up his fist, “you are scared of Madara getting your precious weapons. We are not things, just cause the villages decided to use us as such doesn’t make it so!”

Tsunade, “Naruto.”

Naruto continues, “No granny, it has to be said.”

Naruto, “I am the son of Minato Namekaze, 4th Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki of the whirlpool village. I am a ninja of the Leaf Village, and the future Hokage!”

Raikage, “your talking a lot, little boy. But your not saying anything!”
He charges up his body.

Naruto points at Bee, “ He is Killer Bee of the Cloud Village, Son of the 3rd Raikage, my teaacher , my friend and your brother!”

Raikage looks at Bee and says nothing.

Tsunade, { are you getting thru to the Raikage too?”

Raikage, “I am Raikage leader of the Cloud village and General of the Shinobi Alliance, You two will be considered Missing Nin if you resist!”

Tsunade, “No, no they won’t. I will not honor that the Leaf oh Naruto too much to hunt him down like a criminal.”

Raikage, “you are soft as the Hokage before you, fool woman!”

Suddnely Raikage gets buried deep into the ground with a huge crash.

Naruto is holding him by his robe with electricity running thru his arm as he is in RS mode. He ahs a fist drawn back.

Naruto, “Never, never disrespect the old man or lady Tsunade, not around me! I don’t care who you are!”

Tsuande, “Naruto!” {I didn’t even see him move}

Raikage, {this brat moves that fast? He I seven withstanding my cloak!} “enough!”

He strikes Naruto on the jaw but Naruto takes it.

Naruto, “yes enough”
He strikes Raikage several times each hit causing more debris as he is buried further down into the ground.

8 tails to Bee, {you must stop this. Before he kills your brother.}

Bee, {relax 8 tails why the hurry, long as he has that cloak there I s no worry.}
Suddenly the cloak disappears.

Raikage, “Enough.”

Naruto gets off of him. He backs up but doesn’t power down.

Raikage, “it seems you are the son of Minato, he was just as passionate. I was always trying to catch up to him.”

Naruto powers down, “what? You knew my father?”

Raikage, “yes me and Bee both knew him. He was my teammate”
{flash back picture of J-man w/ Minato/Genin girl/ and A, the Genin black kid}

Tsunade, “You sure u want to do this now?”

Raikage, “yes, he has to know, something about this brat he makes me want to tell him why.”

Naruto, “why?”

Raikage , “Yes why I MUST bring you and Bee in no matter what.”

Naruto frowns.

Raikage after I tell you this, we will fight if you resist but this time I will fight you as an enemy not as an ally.”

Tsunade, “Raikage!”

Naruto, “No Granny, okay, so be it. But i will do the same. Bee?”

Bee, “I have no problem do your best, but I will step in if it’s sudden death”

Next: Raikage & Minato.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-26-2011), J-man123 (05-28-2011), jeanericuser (05-26-2011), Marlboro (05-27-2011), naruto shippuden rocks (05-26-2011), Rikudou Sennin (05-26-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (05-26-2011)
Old 05-26-2011, 05:15 PM   #29
amaury
Academy Student

amaury is an unknown quantity at this point

want moreeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Naruto 441:

Naruto vs. Raikage

Tsunade, “don’t make this harder than it has to be.”

Raikage, “You and that Brat are coming with us, we are going back to the caverns!”

Naruto, “No, we are not, this war is not just to protect us. You are scared.”

Raikage balling up his fist, “you are scared of Madara getting your precious weapons. We are not things, just cause the villages decided to use us as such doesn’t make it so!”

Tsunade, “Naruto.”

Naruto continues, “No granny, it has to be said.”

Naruto, “I am the son of Minato Namekaze, 4th Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki of the whirlpool village. I am a ninja of the Leaf Village, and the future Hokage!”

Raikage, “your talking a lot, little boy. But your not saying anything!”
He charges up his body.

Naruto points at Bee, “ He is Killer Bee of the Cloud Village, Son of the 3rd Raikage, my teaacher , my friend and your brother!”

Raikage looks at Bee and says nothing.

Tsunade, { are you getting thru to the Raikage too?”

Raikage, “I am Raikage leader of the Cloud village and General of the Shinobi Alliance, You two will be considered Missing Nin if you resist!”

Tsunade, “No, no they won’t. I will not honor that the Leaf oh Naruto too much to hunt him down like a criminal.”

Raikage, “you are soft as the Hokage before you, fool woman!”

Suddnely Raikage gets buried deep into the ground with a huge crash.

Naruto is holding him by his robe with electricity running thru his arm as he is in RS mode. He ahs a fist drawn back.

Naruto, “Never, never disrespect the old man or lady Tsunade, not around me! I don’t care who you are!”

Tsuande, “Naruto!” {I didn’t even see him move}

Raikage, {this brat moves that fast? He I seven withstanding my cloak!} “enough!”

He strikes Naruto on the jaw but Naruto takes it.

Naruto, “yes enough”
He strikes Raikage several times each hit causing more debris as he is buried further down into the ground.

8 tails to Bee, {you must stop this. Before he kills your brother.}

Bee, {relax 8 tails why the hurry, long as he has that cloak there I s no worry.}
Suddenly the cloak disappears.

Raikage, “Enough.”

Naruto gets off of him. He backs up but doesn’t power down.

Raikage, “it seems you are the son of Minato, he was just as passionate. I was always trying to catch up to him.”

Naruto powers down, “what? You knew my father?”

Raikage, “yes me and Bee both knew him. He was my teammate”
{flash back picture of J-man w/ Minato/Genin girl/ and A, the Genin black kid}

Tsunade, “You sure u want to do this now?”

Raikage, “yes, he has to know, something about this brat he makes me want to tell him why.”

Naruto, “why?”

Raikage , “Yes why I MUST bring you and Bee in no matter what.”

Naruto frowns.

Raikage after I tell you this, we will fight if you resist but this time I will fight you as an enemy not as an ally.”

Tsunade, “Raikage!”

Naruto, “No Granny, okay, so be it. But i will do the same. Bee?”

Bee, “I have no problem do your best, but I will step in if it’s sudden death”

Next: Raikage & Minato.
amaury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:46 PM   #30
Adema
Genin

Adema is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto 441: Minato's Legacy

Raikage: you're both to return immediately to training or else.

Naruto: you are not my hokage and do not command me.

Raikage: ill put you in your place kid same way i did to your missing-nin friend sasuke

8tails: (talking to bee) bee you better step in before either one of them upsets the other to much or this could get out of hand.

Bee: (talking to 8tails) dont worry brother wont do any real damage to naruto besides rough him up a bit and naruto cant get through brothers raiton armor.

8tails: (talking to bee) if you say so.

Tsunade: Naruto i am your hokage and commanding you to return to tried with killer bee-san to further your training.

Naruto immediately goes sage mode and says: im done with training while a war is being fought!

Raikage: little leaf nin if you believe you're done training with a cloud nin such as bee than you should be able to best me?

Naruto: i dont want to but if i have to i will

Raikage: arrogant brat, you mustve never learned manners or respect and now you will pay!

Tsunade: calm down raikage he means no harm lets all just cool down we need your energy devoted to the war and not this.

Naruto: its okay granny i wont cause any bad relations between the villages or disrupt the war just like i will rescue sasuke without him having to die. i still have hope *looks down then up again quickly and clenches his fist* so are you ready raikage?

Raikage: *shrugs off his cloak and charges up his raiton armor* this will be most enjoying to beat some sense into someone so revered by the leaf

Bee: (talking to 8tails) 8o what should i do yo i like naruto but i like big bro too though!

8tails: (talking to bee) if anything gets out of hand we will step in together and even then we may not be able to stop them if it reaches that high of a caliber fight.

Raikage: *charges at naruto trying to punch him and makes direct contact*

Naruto: *stands unharmed and seemingly not moved by raikages punch*

Raikage: (to himself) hmm so hes tougher than he looks and can take a good punch lets see how he does when i add speed to my power.

Naruto: *makes 4 shadow clones that then surround the raikage*

Raikage: childs play you brat *raikage swats them all away with ease and prepares for his final attack*

Raikage: enough of this playtime kid ive had enough of you

Naruto: *throws a kunai at the raikage as he easily dodges it and laughs it off*

Raikage: is that your feeble attempt at me? it wouldnt hurt me even if i didnt move haha!

*a flash of light blinds raikage, bee, and tsunade*
*in the blink of an eye Naruto is now in a tree 50 feet behind Raikage where the kunai landed*
*another flash of light and Naruto has now landed a few hits on Raikage moving him slightly*
*naruto now appears directly behind the Raikage*

Naruto: (whispering to Raikage) I am Naruto Uzumaki son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki and future Hokage of the leaf village and you have underestimated me.

Raikagein a rage) *turns and tries to drop kick Naruto but in another flash Naruto is gone*

*a few seconds go by and soon Naruto is seen dropping down from the sky with 3 shadow clones with mega-rasengans charged up*

Raikage: (to himself) this might hurt a bit but no matter ill get the brat after he thinks hes finished me off *charges him his raiton armor to full power*

Naruto: *naruto and his shadow clones vanish an instant later and all reappear surrounding the raikage while lunging toward him*

*every rasegan hits at the same time and the raikage is thrown back*

Tsunade: *jumps over to the raikage to check on him*

Raikage: *shrugs tsunade off him with a pissed off look on his face*

Naruto: *appears where he originally was when the fight started*

Naruto: I will not warn you again who you are truly dealing with Raikage, i may not have the kyubi on my side fully yet however i am my fathers son and that should be enough!

Raikage: (has a flashback of a training session with him, his team, and Minato) (thinking to himself) Minato showed me another way of life and i see that in this child...lets see if he has power like his father as well and if not i will deal with him, tsunade, and the leaf when this is over.

Naruto: Raikage i have no desire to hurt you any further and ive displayed this force to show you my ninja way not only relys on hope and dreams but on my own strength ive acquired from tons of different sensei

Raikage: tomorrow you and i will go to the front lines together and when Madara shows as he will once he knows where you are - we will see how tough you are.

Naruto: thank you.

Bee: can i watch ya backs incase of any sneaky attacks!?

Tsunade: perhaps its best if bee stays with me and i will watch over him as Raikage watches over Naruto on the field.

Bee: okay ms hokage! (with a huge smirk on)

Raikage: (to himself) hes such an embarassment; and in front of the leaf of all people too...so weak.

let me know how i did this is my first prediction and ik some spelling, grammer, capitalization, and maybe some justu like mega-rasegan may be off but im sure youll all get the gist of it haha. hope you guys enjoy it!
Adema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Adema For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-27-2011), J-man123 (05-28-2011), jericho Uzimaki (05-26-2011), k-lai (05-26-2011), Marlboro (05-27-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (05-27-2011), Wolverine (05-29-2011)