Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-29-2011, 05:08 PM   #76
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
true he could do a few Gaidens. on the side to include some things.

far as Sasuke being a double agent?

I thought that myself.

For:

1.He could have been warned by Kakashi that the Sound Four were near by and to go along with it to find Orochimaru. (but it got a lot deeper when he got side tracked by Itachi)
2.He (at first) only wanted to kill itachi, no one else. (he didn't kill the prisoners in Oro's HQ)
3. itachi could have done a Genjutsu at that moment showing him something "Madara is true evil, he must be stopped")
4. He went for what Madara said too quickly.
5.Why does he want to fight someone he says is no match for him(Naruto) so bad all of a sudden?
6.If he wanted Naruto dead he would have done so when he was in his head.

Against:

1.He didn't come back when he left Orochimaru.
2. Didn't come back when he (killed) Itachi.
3.Killed samurai.
4. Fought the Kages & Raikage(although Mifune and Raikage could be in cahoots)
5.He hasn't Left Madara yet.
6. He tried to kill Sakura. (maybe)

until Kishi brings Sasuke out for the Uzumaki vs. Uchiha showdown we can ONLY speculate.
I'm just saying, no one knows the true words Itachi uttered to Sasuke right before he died, I forsee a flashback to then. Additionally, though I don't expect it, Uchiha Sasuke would be the most unexpected double agent in the history of the manga, and with Naruto's help with his upgrade, Madara would need all of his toys to keep those two off of him, it would be no cake walk. I'd go so far as to say if by some means they got help from either Nagato & Itachi, or Kabuto, to weaken, or take out some of what Madara has, that...HE'D TAKE AN ASSWHUPPIN WORSE THAN WHAT HARASHIRMA AND MITO PUT ON HIS ASS. Oh yeah for this to happen, something tells me BOTH the Pink Haired Healing Bitch, and the Red One will be needed by the good guys as well at some point. I woulda said Tsunade, but this stories about the new generation surpassing the old one.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-29-2011)

Old 05-29-2011, 06:07 PM   #77
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

I don't feel like writing out my prediction, but my prediction is that the Namikaze name actually comes from the cloud village, and Minato came with Jman back to the leaf before the third war began and ended up staying there.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:16 PM   #78
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
I don't feel like writing out my prediction, but my prediction is that the Namikaze name actually comes from the cloud village, and Minato came with Jman back to the leaf before the third war began and ended up staying there.
interesting hmmm

A & B Namikaze!

if you don't mind im gonna write my spin on your theory/predict!!!
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 07:32 PM   #79
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Naruto 000:

“Namikaze”

The 3rd Raikage is slamming his fist down on a stone table., “what?”

He cracks the table. He is yelling at a younger man. HE is slender brown skin with Blonde hair like Bee, Raikage and C.

Man, “Calm down brother , Little A is barely 7, if you have a heart attack, he will have to take your place early.”

Raikage, “Jinato, this is no joking matter. Why are you turning your back on your village, your family?”

Jinato, “what? I am only getting married! Why are you exaggerating?”

He turns to little A whom is shadow boxing in the corner.

“promise me you will be a calm and rational Raikage when u get older.”

A, “yes sir.”

Raikage, “well, still she isn’t even from a hidden village. The Land of Waves is just a helpless island. You want live there?”

Jinato, “come brother come outside I have something to show you.”

They both walk outside to see a beautiful Fair skinned female with long black hair. She is pregnant.

Jinato, “well say something Mei, brother.”

He stands there speechless.

Mei, “well hello brother in law, are you upset with me?”

Raikage, starts to smile, “of course not, I hope the baby has your good looks instead of this ugly dog!”

Jinato, “Hey! At least I have good hair!”

They all laugh.

Raikage, “That you do brother, that you do.”

A comes out and puts his hand on her belly, “what kind of jutsu is this?”

Mei, “I am having a baby. Plus pretty soon I am gonna be your Aunt. What do u think about that?”

A, “Aunt Mei? Hmmmm…sounds familiar. I guess it works.”

Voice form off screen, “a baby?! Who is having a baby?”

Raikage, “Oh no, go get out of her before…”

Woman walks in dressed as a Cloud Jonin, she has two swords on her back and two on her hips with one short sword strapped to each calf. She has shades on with her cloud head band on her head like a scarf. “Husband why didn’t you tell me? Awwwww, this is wonderful, are you staying in the village?”

Raikage, “No the village isn’t good enough for brother, there going back to the land of waves!”

Jinato, “Brother, it is mor peaceful there I don’t want him feeling as though he has to be a ninja. I don’t want him living in anyone’s shadow. We will visit every year, I promise.”

Narration, “but soon every year was every other year When Bee was born things got complicated. War was a contsant threat.”

Naruto just looks on with his eyes wide.

Raikage A, “there was no wonder Uncle gave him her last name, Namikaze, Minato was my cousin.”

Naruto, “My father was your cousin? I am your..”

Raikage, “nothing, you are not of MY blood, you are too weak , you may have stolen our hair color but you have the of that Uzumaki clan!”

Naruto Suddenly goes RS and moves past Raikage barley missing him.

Raikage, “what was that?”

Naruto, “I will show you the strength of the Uzumaki Clan!”

Raikage goes to charge his cloak when it just sparks and fizzles. He notices on his lef shoulder a seal , it is growing covering his body. “what the hell?”

Naruto, “your time is over, it is our time now.”

Suddenly Tsunade crashes down in front of Naruto but he easily avoids it.

Tsunade, “sorry but you didn’t get the permission of your Hokage to enter the battle!”

Naruto, Shocked, “Granny?!”

Tsunade, “Let’s see that Uzumaki Strength, I will be the judge if u have it or not!”

Next: Uzumaki vs. Senju/Uzumaki
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-30-2011), BoyThisIsAwkward (05-29-2011), krurk (05-29-2011), Marlboro (06-01-2011)
Old 05-29-2011, 08:38 PM   #80
BoyThisIsAwkward
Chuunin

BoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished roadBoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Naruto 000:

“Namikaze”

The 3rd Raikage is slamming his fist down on a stone table., “what?”

He cracks the table. He is yelling at a younger man. HE is slender brown skin with Blonde hair like Bee, Raikage and C.

Man, “Calm down brother , Little A is barely 7, if you have a heart attack, he will have to take your place early.”

Raikage, “Jinato, this is no joking matter. Why are you turning your back on your village, your family?”

Jinato, “what? I am only getting married! Why are you exaggerating?”

He turns to little A whom is shadow boxing in the corner.

“promise me you will be a calm and rational Raikage when u get older.”

A, “yes sir.”

Raikage, “well, still she isn’t even from a hidden village. The Land of Waves is just a helpless island. You want live there?”

Jinato, “come brother come outside I have something to show you.”

They both walk outside to see a beautiful Fair skinned female with long black hair. She is pregnant.

Jinato, “well say something Mei, brother.”

He stands there speechless.

Mei, “well hello brother in law, are you upset with me?”

Raikage, starts to smile, “of course not, I hope the baby has your good looks instead of this ugly dog!”

Jinato, “Hey! At least I have good hair!”

They all laugh.

Raikage, “That you do brother, that you do.”

A comes out and puts his hand on her belly, “what kind of jutsu is this?”

Mei, “I am having a baby. Plus pretty soon I am gonna be your Aunt. What do u think about that?”

A, “Aunt Mei? Hmmmm…sounds familiar. I guess it works.”

Voice form off screen, “a baby?! Who is having a baby?”

Raikage, “Oh no, go get out of her before…”

Woman walks in dressed as a Cloud Jonin, she has two swords on her back and two on her hips with one short sword strapped to each calf. She has shades on with her cloud head band on her head like a scarf. “Husband why didn’t you tell me? Awwwww, this is wonderful, are you staying in the village?”

Raikage, “No the village isn’t good enough for brother, there going back to the land of waves!”

Jinato, “Brother, it is mor peaceful there I don’t want him feeling as though he has to be a ninja. I don’t want him living in anyone’s shadow. We will visit every year, I promise.”

Narration, “but soon every year was every other year When Bee was born things got complicated. War was a contsant threat.”

Naruto just looks on with his eyes wide.

Raikage A, “there was no wonder Uncle gave him her last name, Namikaze, Minato was my cousin.”

Naruto, “My father was your cousin? I am your..”

Raikage, “nothing, you are not of MY blood, you are too weak , you may have stolen our hair color but you have the of that Uzumaki clan!”

Naruto Suddenly goes RS and moves past Raikage barley missing him.

Raikage, “what was that?”

Naruto, “I will show you the strength of the Uzumaki Clan!”

Raikage goes to charge his cloak when it just sparks and fizzles. He notices on his lef shoulder a seal , it is growing covering his body. “what the hell?”

Naruto, “your time is over, it is our time now.”

Suddenly Tsunade crashes down in front of Naruto but he easily avoids it.

Tsunade, “sorry but you didn’t get the permission of your Hokage to enter the battle!”

Naruto, Shocked, “Granny?!”

Tsunade, “Let’s see that Uzumaki Strength, I will be the judge if u have it or not!”

Next: Uzumaki vs. Senju/Uzumaki
^ moar plz.
Old 05-29-2011, 09:27 PM   #81
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

I like it, I was actually thinking more along the lines of Minato's family dying in combat and Minato being orphaned so when J man was traveling he stopped by the hidden cloud, met Minato and took him back to the leaf with the clouds permisson, but I will write my prediction in a bit, I am happy someone thought it was cool.
Old 05-29-2011, 09:56 PM   #82
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

For me with the Sasuke being a double agent, its more believable, than Naruto peddling a New Rainbow Speech to Sasuke, and him buying that one, but none of the other speeches since they were kids. Honestly Kishi set Sasuke up with a 'hands off' of anything Konoha when he left with the Sound, and afterward. Sasuke was going out of his way to distance himself from Konoha, and made it a point that he didn't even want to talk about his past with others when it was brought up. Suddenly because 3 assholes sent Itachi to be the Grim Reaper, now everybody must pay, even those whom knew nothing, or had nothing to do with it? Nah don't fit the guys original attitude, which was get Itachi and thats it. Anyone working within the shinobi system should, and would understand that villages are sheep to the leadership, and most don't even know whats going on. Killing and maiming Konohatards (even though I don't dig em), corrects, or fixes, or shows exactly what? Even if someone were great enough to take out a village (like Pein), chances are the rest of the fucking villages are gonna say, 'Oh shit, WE ALL got a problem'. As much as I dig Sasuke he's never had the power equal to Nagato, and thats just fact, so with no allegance to anyone, where the hell would he run to, for how long, and whats the endgame there, wipe out every village? The Sasuke I knew from the beginning would plan shit. Hopefully he's still in there plotting and schemeing.

Basically, Kishi please give your co-star a REAL fucking purpose, you took it away at Itachi's death, and have left the character flapping in the wind, just doing shit, for purposes he dosen't even understand.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 05-29-2011 at 10:00 PM.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:30 PM   #83
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Uzumaki vs. Senju/Uzumaki

Naruto, “Granny Tsunade, what are you doing? I have to stop this War, by stopping Madara!”

Tsuande walks up to him puts her hand on his shoulder.

Naruto, “ I can’t let people die fo rme when I can fight…”

She smiles then .

Naruto being punched in the stomach by Tsunade, “oooffff, ghaaak!”

He bowls over grabbing his stomach, with his eyes closed.

Tsunade, “When are you gonna learn that talking has it’s place, as does action, the proper action!”

Do you understand how frustrating this is to be trying to save someone and protect them when they are fighting you the whole way?”

He slowly stands up still holding his stomach, “cough…yes, I do.”

Tsuande, “Naruto, you may be powerful enough to save a village but you can’t save them all at the same time. Not against Madara Uchiha.”

Raikage, “besides runt, you and Bee are the reason he is fightin us. He wants you.”

Tsunade, “Look as an Uzumaki, chances are you won’t die if he takes out the fox, but what about Bee?”

Naruto Looks at Bee then looks down.

“did you think about that? You are giving him over to Madara as well as yourself. There is no way we can let you go to the battlefield like that.”

Naruto goes sage mode, “Fine then.”

Tsunade, “chances are you would get past me, but would you really go through me?”

A voice, “that may not be necessary.”

Nagato and Itachi are standing a few steps from Naruto and Tsunade.

Itachi has his MS activated., “don’t worry this is not an attack”

Nagato, “Naruto,”

Naruto, “Pein? Nagato?”

Nagato, “yes, it is me, I have something that may help you brother.”

Naruto shocked< “brother?!”

Nagato, “my name is Nagato Uzumaki I am your clansmen just as Lady Hokage is as well.”

He looks at Tsunade, “granny is an Uzumaki?”
Nagato with Itachi’s help walks over to Naruto, “may I see your seal? I have to check something.”

Naruto lifts his shirt to reveal the seal.

“ah, yes I was correct. The seal for the nine tails is the outer design, this symbol, the symbol of the Uzumaki Clan is actually a natural occurrence within our clan. Some say it was the mark of the sage. It can never be removed but it seems the trigrams seal has hindered it’s effect.”

Naruto, “Effect?”

Nagato, “yes, this seal is what makes us what we are without it we are quite less than what we can be.”

Naruto, “well, can you fix it?”

Nagato, “yes, but first. Do you have an answer to my question? How will you bring peace?”

Naruto looks shocked as he pulls his shirt back down he looks up at Nagato, “Yes I have an answer to your question.”

Everyone is looking at Naruto.

“When I first wanted to be a ninja it was to get attention. Then I wanted to be respected. I saw a lot of things as a ninja. I saved a lot of people too. I seen people die.”

Tsunade looks at him and thinks about J-Man.

“but even then I didn’t realize what was truly going on around me, constant fighting and struggling, now there is a war going on outside, you can’t run from, you can’t hide.”

Bee writes in a notepad.

Naruto continues. “I took on Pervy Sage’s quest to find peace. I was being childish in the sense I didn’t realize how big a quest that is. “

Nagato, “so you have given up?”

Naruto, “No not at all, I told you I have the answer. The answer may not be one that I agree with or am proud of but I do realize it is our reality. There will always be fighting, killing, suffering, and turmoil.”

Everyone looks at Naruto confused.

“That’s why there will and must always be truth justice and strong people willing to stand up for those that can’t! I can’t destroy all evil, if I could more would come up in it’s place. We all have to be strong and be united to fight against it together to keep it at bay. Our peace will always be worth fighting for! So the ones that can’t fight won’t have to!”

He looks at Nagato.

Everyone Is quiet.

Nagato makes hand signs and draws in chakra then starts walking towards Naruto without Itachi, “so be it.”

He takes out a kunai and slashes Naruto hand.

Naruto, “hey1”
Everyone stands ready then Itachi holds his hand up for them to stop.

Nagato whips Naruto’s blood off with his hand, “Uzumaki Blood Rite Seal Open!”

He slams his hand against Naruto’s stomach.

Naruto collapses.

Nagato smiles, “Good answer, I leave the rest to you Itachi.”

He swirls into the wind as ashes.

They look at Itachi then Tsunade and bee go to Naruto as he is still passed out.

Tsunade, “he is waking, but what did opening the Uzumaki seal do to him?”

Raikage, “well if all this time he was only half as soft as he could be we can’t expect much.”

Tsunade and Bee just look at Raikage.

Naruto opens his eyes.

Next: The Real Naruto
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-30-2011), Marlboro (06-01-2011), naruto shippuden rocks (05-30-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (05-30-2011), thegodfather2450 (05-30-2011)
Old 05-29-2011, 10:59 PM   #84
MGS3-SS
Your momma

MGS3-SS is an unknown quantity at this point

I predict some more faggotry from Kishi. Talk about cocks, pissing and rainbows will take place in the next chapter.

We might even see a flashback to that armadillo's dick that had Naruto with sex fever for 2 weeks.
MGS3-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 11:44 PM   #85
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Jericho you are one of the best in writing predictions in my opinion. can you write one more continuation of your prediction
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-30-2011)
Old 05-29-2011, 11:48 PM   #86
BoyThisIsAwkward
Chuunin

BoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished roadBoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Uzumaki vs. Senju/Uzumaki

Naruto, “Granny Tsunade, what are you doing? I have to stop this War, by stopping Madara!”

Tsuande walks up to him puts her hand on his shoulder.

Naruto, “ I can’t let people die fo rme when I can fight…”

She smiles then .

Naruto being punched in the stomach by Tsunade, “oooffff, ghaaak!”

He bowls over grabbing his stomach, with his eyes closed.

Tsunade, “When are you gonna learn that talking has it’s place, as does action, the proper action!”

Do you understand how frustrating this is to be trying to save someone and protect them when they are fighting you the whole way?”

He slowly stands up still holding his stomach, “cough…yes, I do.”

Tsuande, “Naruto, you may be powerful enough to save a village but you can’t save them all at the same time. Not against Madara Uchiha.”

Raikage, “besides runt, you and Bee are the reason he is fightin us. He wants you.”

Tsunade, “Look as an Uzumaki, chances are you won’t die if he takes out the fox, but what about Bee?”

Naruto Looks at Bee then looks down.

“did you think about that? You are giving him over to Madara as well as yourself. There is no way we can let you go to the battlefield like that.”

Naruto goes sage mode, “Fine then.”

Tsunade, “chances are you would get past me, but would you really go through me?”

A voice, “that may not be necessary.”

Nagato and Itachi are standing a few steps from Naruto and Tsunade.

Itachi has his MS activated., “don’t worry this is not an attack”

Nagato, “Naruto,”

Naruto, “Pein? Nagato?”

Nagato, “yes, it is me, I have something that may help you brother.”

Naruto shocked< “brother?!”

Nagato, “my name is Nagato Uzumaki I am your clansmen just as Lady Hokage is as well.”

He looks at Tsunade, “granny is an Uzumaki?”
Nagato with Itachi’s help walks over to Naruto, “may I see your seal? I have to check something.”

Naruto lifts his shirt to reveal the seal.

“ah, yes I was correct. The seal for the nine tails is the outer design, this symbol, the symbol of the Uzumaki Clan is actually a natural occurrence within our clan. Some say it was the mark of the sage. It can never be removed but it seems the trigrams seal has hindered it’s effect.”

Naruto, “Effect?”

Nagato, “yes, this seal is what makes us what we are without it we are quite less than what we can be.”

Naruto, “well, can you fix it?”

Nagato, “yes, but first. Do you have an answer to my question? How will you bring peace?”

Naruto looks shocked as he pulls his shirt back down he looks up at Nagato, “Yes I have an answer to your question.”

Everyone is looking at Naruto.

“When I first wanted to be a ninja it was to get attention. Then I wanted to be respected. I saw a lot of things as a ninja. I saved a lot of people too. I seen people die.”

Tsunade looks at him and thinks about J-Man.

“but even then I didn’t realize what was truly going on around me, constant fighting and struggling, now there is a war going on outside, you can’t run from, you can’t hide.”

Bee writes in a notepad.

Naruto continues. “I took on Pervy Sage’s quest to find peace. I was being childish in the sense I didn’t realize how big a quest that is. “

Nagato, “so you have given up?”

Naruto, “No not at all, I told you I have the answer. The answer may not be one that I agree with or am proud of but I do realize it is our reality. There will always be fighting, killing, suffering, and turmoil.”

Everyone looks at Naruto confused.

“That’s why there will and must always be truth justice and strong people willing to stand up for those that can’t! I can’t destroy all evil, if I could more would come up in it’s place. We all have to be strong and be united to fight against it together to keep it at bay. Our peace will always be worth fighting for! So the ones that can’t fight won’t have to!”

He looks at Nagato.

Everyone Is quiet.

Nagato makes hand signs and draws in chakra then starts walking towards Naruto without Itachi, “so be it.”

He takes out a kunai and slashes Naruto hand.

Naruto, “hey1”
Everyone stands ready then Itachi holds his hand up for them to stop.

Nagato whips Naruto’s blood off with his hand, “Uzumaki Blood Rite Seal Open!”

He slams his hand against Naruto’s stomach.

Naruto collapses.

Nagato smiles, “Good answer, I leave the rest to you Itachi.”

He swirls into the wind as ashes.

They look at Itachi then Tsunade and bee go to Naruto as he is still passed out.

Tsunade, “he is waking, but what did opening the Uzumaki seal do to him?”

Raikage, “well if all this time he was only half as soft as he could be we can’t expect much.”

Tsunade and Bee just look at Raikage.

Naruto opens his eyes.

Next: The Real Naruto
Would it be wrong tO ask for moar.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:43 AM   #87
krurk
ANBU

-A Connection-

Raikage and Tsunade stand in the path of Naruto and Bee, Bee takes a step back and Naruto holds his ground.

"Bee I am going to lock you in a cage if you don't stop this nonsense! And you, blondie, get your head on your shoulders and stop trying to be the hero." Raikage says

Naruto looks at Bee who has his head down, then looks over to Tsunade who has a look of concern on her face.

"I need to help, it is not in my nature to just sit back and wait for things to happen, I don't want my friends and comrades dying while I sit on vacation, they are fighting for me!" Naruto says

"And all the ones who died already? What if you are captured, their deaths would had been in vein." Raikage says

" I can help, maybe if you would had told me from the beginning instead of hiding me away, they would not have died to begin with." Naruto glares at Raikage.

"Why you little brat?! You think you can talk to me like that, I have been in more battles than you will ever see in your lifetime." Raikage says

Naruto stares down Raikage "Well you are doing a lousy job keeping the two people who could help win this war locked in a cage, we are the only two who can help stop Madara."

"NARUTO! That is enough, you do not talk to a kage like that, we put you away to protect the world, this is no longer just about the Leaf village, it was the decision of the Kage to hide you two away." Tsunade says

"No Tsunade, let this brat say whatever he wishes, but he best be prepared to back those words that come out of his mouth." Raikage says

Raikage begins to take off his jacket and powers on his armor, "In fact, brat, if you can beat me, your technique against mine, I will let you fight in this war."

"Raikage that is not acceptable." Tsunade says

"No grandma Tsunade, let us do it, I will get by him, I will fight in this war." Naruto says

"Brother, that is enough, you can not do that against Naruto." Bee says

"Bee I think I will be deciding that, not you." Raikage says

"Brother, you can't do this because he will kill you, Naruto show him the basic form of your technique, please." Bee says

Raikage is furious as Naruto goes into RS mode and creates the basic Rasengan in the palm of his hand, Raikage goes from furious to confused.

"How is that possible, I know that technique." Raikage says

Tsunade looks around "Raikage, as you know, the technique was created by the fourth hokage."

"Of course I know that Tsunade, but how does that brat know that technique, I was under the impression only Minato and Jiraya knew that technique." Raikage says

"Well bro, I think its rather obvious why he knows that technique, besides the fact that he was a student of Jiraya as well, look at him." Bee says

"Boy who is your father?!" Raikage's voice booms

"My father is the fourth hokage, Minato Namikaze." Naruto says

"Tsunade how is it that you would not tell me this? I deserve to know this, Minato was a close friend." Raikage says

Naruto looks around, "Can someone please tell me why everyone is freaking out." Naruto says

"Naruto, there are things we haven't told you about your father, we thought the safest way to protect you was to not let you have all the information from the start." Tsuande says

"Tsunade, I will explain this, listen Naruto, your father, Minato, was part of a team trained by Jiraya, I was part of that team, but while we were training with Master Jiraya, Minato's family was killed, he was devastated by it, he had no one left." Raikage says

"Wait I don't understand, why would my father be on a team with you, it doesn't make sense." Naruto says

"Naruto, your father was from the hidden cloud, when Jiraya came to the Cloud on a journey, my father offered him safe haven if he would train our three most promising ninja, your father was the youngest of us three, by 4 years." Raikage says sadly

Naruto looks around shocked and confused

"When your grandparents died, Minato was the only one left, and asked if he could go back to the Leaf with Jiraya, my father, the Raikage at the time, allowed him to go because he felt it was his fault that his family was dead." Raikage says

"So my father came to leaf because he felt like Jiraya was family, I don't understand though, you said you were close friends, but you didn't even know about me?" Naruto says

"Naruto, you were kept a secret because if it came out you were a Namikaze then you could had been attacked while you were young, the third hokage felt it was in the best interest to give you the Uzumaki name and keep the knowledge of your parents between the elders and Jiraya and myself." Tsunade says

"Like the Uzumaki name is any safer." Raikage says

"Naruto you asked why I did not know about you, it is very possible that it is because before my time as Raikage, your mother Kushina, was kidnapped by a team of Cloud ninja, I was on that team." Raikage says

-----------------------------------------

Next Chapter: The Truth
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-30-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (05-30-2011)
Old 05-30-2011, 04:17 PM   #88
NeoKakarott023

Good on you guys that still predict, though the series lost me overall, my main reason for not predicting has been conflict of interest. I unconsiously use some of my situations and ideas for my own creation, on Kishi's and for what gain. When I get back to my own project afterward, my own story begins feeling like sloppy seconds. So I actually quit a while ago for that problem.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:45 PM   #89
Loh'
Jounin

Loh' is an unknown quantity at this point

Shit... Haven't done a prediction in a while

Here's mines(Parody):

Quote:
Naruto Ch.541 - Naruto getting an ass whooping

Naruto: Don't stop us
Raikage: SHUT YOUR MOUTH LIL BITCH
Hokage: Raikage, be more lenient
Bee: We going through bro, so handle your HO!

Tsunade is irritated

Naruto: We're going into battle
Raikage: My ass you are PUNK!
Naruto: Wanna Fight?

Raikage bitch slaps Naruto a few hundred yards back.
Naruto in Super 9T mode quickly appears in front of Raikage only to receive another Iron Claw.
Tsunade goes to stop Raikage, but he's too fast for her ass.

Raikage: "NO HAND LARIAT"

Naruto is knocked unconscious. Tsunade is in utter rage at the site of Naruto being bitch slapped so easily.

Tsunade: Why did you do that?
Raikage: He's not ready. Bee, get your ass with this piece of shit back to the hideout
Bee: Hahahaha I knew that was going to happen. Thats what the lil punk gets for being an idiot

Tsunade smiles

/The end.

I'll do something better later.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:49 PM   #90
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I thought you had rage quit and were going to hack the forums or some retarded shit like that?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote