Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-31-2011, 02:48 PM   #106
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers

J-Man should have been the 5th Hokage STILL teaching Naruto the ways of a shinobi & helping train him as a Sage!
The news of Oro being killed by Sasuke would have prompted him to send for Tsunade just because he was a teammate at one time of theirs.
Tsunade could have then stayed on as the new head of the Med corps.
But it would have been interesting to see a Hokage J-Man(matured by his position) influenced Kage. Then Pein attacking the village probably would have went differently, with the back up of the Jonin in the village he would have figured Pein out earlier.(probably lived)
Naruto would have ended up with more Sage jutsu i think hell J-man might have taught him Fire jutsu. This war could be where he dies or he would have been the Supreme Leader instead of Raikage. (he is a Sanin,student of the 3rd and teacher of the 4th.
Kakashi could be Hokage after the War...then starts Part III. Naruto learning to cope w/o the Fox chakra(No RS mode EVER!) and maybe even traveling to find the Uzumaki Clan and Namikaze clan to see where he came from.
By doing that he learns more jutsu and seal skills and maybe even water jutsu.

Okay i better stop before i make a fan fic...lol!
jericho Uzimaki is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (05-31-2011)

Old 05-31-2011, 04:19 PM   #107
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

No, Jiraiya should've just been a better fucking teacher. He basically wasted two and a half years of naruto's life just for him to be able to do a bigger rasengan (using kyuubi chakra might I add) and now he's able to use shadow clones better... big.fucking.whoop.

I would think that since Jiraiya trained Minato... he would've done a better job with his son.. but alas..
blake (05-31-2011), Rikudou Sennin (05-31-2011)
Old 05-31-2011, 04:29 PM   #108
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
I would think that since Jiraiya trained Minato... he would've done a better job with his son.. but alas..
I would guess there's a reason why Minato is called a genius. After 'learning' all there was that Jiraiya had to teach him (which I surmise must not have been much), he ended up teaching Jiraiya the Rasengan. To add to that, there isn't anything noteworthy that Jiraiya taught Minato which has been mentioned. His speed was what made him famous and I wonder how much Jiraiya had to do with that. One thing that he could have taught Minato - Sage Mode - was never mentioned in Minato's case, probably because he didn't have large chakra reserves.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:30 PM   #109
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Jiraiya, and Oro were both misused, and Tsunade overused.
I get u dude one being tied to a dumb kid in jumpsuit hoping that the kid would inherit his shitty ways and the other being tied to a blind kid with the hopes of inheriting the kids eyes, yeah they were misused to the bone. The latter, well need I say more?
Old 05-31-2011, 06:30 PM   #110
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
I would guess there's a reason why Minato is called a genius. After 'learning' all there was that Jiraiya had to teach him (which I surmise must not have been much), he ended up teaching Jiraiya the Rasengan. To add to that, there isn't anything noteworthy that Jiraiya taught Minato which has been mentioned. His speed was what made him famous and I wonder how much Jiraiya had to do with that. One thing that he could have taught Minato - Sage Mode - was never mentioned in Minato's case, probably because he didn't have large chakra reserves.
Summoning.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
k-lai (05-31-2011), platinumrug (06-01-2011), Rikudou Sennin (05-31-2011)
Old 05-31-2011, 06:34 PM   #111
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

u said it guess he forgot that minato summoned Boss toad as if it was childsplay
Old 05-31-2011, 09:29 PM   #112
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
u said it guess he forgot that minato summoned Boss toad as if it was childsplay
but I guess that minato learning summoning from jiraiya indirectly helped him in creating his seals and space/ time jutsus. Of course with his learning of seals from Kushina.

but, Kakashi has been shown to be the best teacher. He tailored a learning process that fit naruto and sasuke perfectly. Anyway, this is speculation but I wonder if Kakashi wouldve taught naruto the rasengan eventually if he had more time alone to teach him.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:50 PM   #113
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
but I guess that minato learning summoning from jiraiya indirectly helped him in creating his seals and space/ time jutsus. Of course with his learning of seals from Kushina.

but, Kakashi has been shown to be the best teacher. He tailored a learning process that fit naruto and sasuke perfectly. Anyway, this is speculation but I wonder if Kakashi wouldve taught naruto the rasengan eventually if he had more time alone to teach him.
To me Sarutobi was the best teacher, look at his students.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (06-01-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (06-01-2011), Tmoore (06-01-2011)
Old 05-31-2011, 09:53 PM   #114
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

No NO NO.

J-Man took Naruto to teach him to take of himself if Akataski show up.
NOT to become his new sensei. J-Man teaches his students what he feels they are suited to learn.
He taught him tactics to implement with his Clones. (ex. when fighting Kakashi he used a clone to move in mid air and he didn't do the over kill of 100 clones vs. and opponent UNLESS it was part of a distraction.)
He taught him Rasengan.
(I mean you guys do realize he only knows S- class jutsu right? Multi shadow clone Summoning which NO Genin should or is able to perform(Konohamaru is an exception). Except of course those sexy jutsu.)

Kakashi took HOW long exactly to figure out a "perfect training method for Naruto?"

But didn't he already train that way? When he was meditating in the room before Itachi knocked on the door?

If it wasn't for the threat of Akataski & Sasuke, Kakashi would NOT have focused on Naruto. j-man taught kid that was obviously NOT a genius things that ONLY a genius would be exected to be able to learn. Give him credit where it is due.

Kakashi CHOSE to focus on a kid that was a genius AND could "copy" jutsu on sight. WOW what a great trainer. he taught him how to focus his chakra for chidori, okay, he could have taught Naruto, rasengan IF he wanted to! Hell why didn't he teach Sakura? the one with the weakest arsenal BUT best chakra control?!

Kakashi is good he deserves to be a Hokage, but so did J-man.

just saying.

J- Man:
Chakra control mastery
rasengan
tactics
Genjutsu Breaking
Summoning

Kakashi:
beginner chakra control
ninja basics
OTJ (On The Job) taijutsu learning

I would say J-man two years wetr better than Kakashi

Note: i can't give Kakashi credit for teaching him rasenshuriken because that was Him, Yamato & Asuma!
Old 05-31-2011, 10:01 PM   #115
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

thought we were talking bout Naruto's Teachers?

Anyway, if it's best teacher in general? you have to judge by their students..that would be between Guy Sensei! he had nothing to work with but got one of the most POWERFUL ninja in the Leaf!
Lee replaced Naruto as the hard working underdog. He CAN'T do jutsu! But he has been taught every Taijutsu tech Guy knows, you saw the gates and what they can do. he is the 2nd strongest Jonin in the village, remember?

So it goes to Guy, then the 1st/2nd Hokages,J-Man, Kakashi!
Old 05-31-2011, 10:04 PM   #116
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

well kakashi only had a month to train a student and he chose sasuke. He couldnt train them both. He gave naruto over to somebody that was helpful to what he needed to learn. And how can you not credit kakashi with teaching naruto. It was his plan to take naruto and have him use shadow clones to speed up the nature manipulation training. Then it was him who came up with the idea for naruto to finish the rasengan. He only had yamato their to control the kyuubi . Kakashi's training had mroe of an impact than Jiraiya's did. And he did it in a really short amount of time. What if naruto wouldve stayed in konoha for the 2.5 years and had kakashi as a sole trainer. Sure, the protection aspect is out of the window, but he wouldve learned mroe.

as for Gai being the best teacher. id say no. Neji learned most of his stuff by himself, and he did teach lee. but Kakashi made sasuke the strongest chuunin in the tourney. And i dont count gaara since he had a bijuu, so I cant expect a chuunin to beat that. He also basically gave naruto one of his most valuable learning techniques and tools. Shadow clone learning helped naruto create the rasenshuriken and also helped him with SM training

Last edited by blake; 05-31-2011 at 10:08 PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:08 PM   #117
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
No NO NO.

J-Man took Naruto to teach him to take of himself if Akataski show up.
NOT to become his new sensei. J-Man teaches his students what he feels they are suited to learn.
He taught him tactics to implement with his Clones. (ex. when fighting Kakashi he used a clone to move in mid air and he didn't do the over kill of 100 clones vs. and opponent UNLESS it was part of a distraction.)
He taught him Rasengan.
(I mean you guys do realize he only knows S- class jutsu right? Multi shadow clone Summoning which NO Genin should or is able to perform(Konohamaru is an exception). Except of course those sexy jutsu.)

Kakashi took HOW long exactly to figure out a "perfect training method for Naruto?"

But didn't he already train that way? When he was meditating in the room before Itachi knocked on the door?

If it wasn't for the threat of Akataski & Sasuke, Kakashi would NOT have focused on Naruto. j-man taught kid that was obviously NOT a genius things that ONLY a genius would be exected to be able to learn. Give him credit where it is due.

Kakashi CHOSE to focus on a kid that was a genius AND could "copy" jutsu on sight. WOW what a great trainer. he taught him how to focus his chakra for chidori, okay, he could have taught Naruto, rasengan IF he wanted to! Hell why didn't he teach Sakura? the one with the weakest arsenal BUT best chakra control?!

Kakashi is good he deserves to be a Hokage, but so did J-man.

just saying.

J- Man:
Chakra control mastery
rasengan
tactics
Genjutsu Breaking
Summoning

Kakashi:
beginner chakra control
ninja basics
OTJ (On The Job) taijutsu learning

I would say J-man two years wetr better than Kakashi

Note: i can't give Kakashi credit for teaching him rasenshuriken because that was Him, Yamato & Asuma!
Thats true, I won't disagree, but for me....

"Later in his life, Hiruzen became the teacher of Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade, who would go on to become known as the Sannin."

Nobody taught anybody better than those three to date. Sure Naruto, and Sasuke has shined, but Sasuke's training was through various means other than Kakashi, and Sakura, nothing needs to be said, she's not even Tsunade at the point where she got the name Sannin yet. I understand that Jiraiya, and Oro got more powerful by other means as well (toads, stealing jutsus), but at the point Oro leaves, he's badass enough to simply walk in and join the Akatsuki. Can the same be said for Sakura? Take the Akatsuki at the beginning, at full force... sorry but my mind tells me that everyone in Taka woulda got laughed out, and killed before they past the entryway into the Akatsuki, and Sasuke only stood a punchers chance with his magic eyeballs which were then < Itachi's eyes. Today Sakura is about a half step in front of Taka, and without her 'medical prowess' she wouldn't be considered for much more than what Karin was doing, notice no black robe for her until the Akatsuki started taking in day laborers.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-31-2011)
Old 05-31-2011, 11:11 PM   #118
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Thats true, I won't disagree, but for me....

"Later in his life, Hiruzen became the teacher of Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade, who would go on to become known as the Sannin."

Nobody taught anybody better than those three to date. Sure Naruto, and Sasuke has shined, but Sasuke's training was through various means other than Kakashi, and Sakura, nothing needs to be said, she's not even Tsunade at the point where she got the name Sannin yet. I understand that Jiraiya, and Oro got more powerful by other means as well (toads, stealing jutsus), but at the point Oro leaves, he's bad ass enough to simply walk in and join the Akatsuki. Can the same be said for Sakura? Take the Akatsuki at the beginning, at full force... sorry but my mind tells me that everyone in Taka woulda got laughed out, and killed before they past the entryway into the Akatsuki, and Sasuke only stood a punchers chance with his magic eyeballs which were then < Itachi's eyes. Today Sakura is about a half step in front of Taka, and without her 'medical prowess' she wouldn't be considered for much more than what Karin was doing, notice no black robe for her until the Akatsuki started taking in day laborers.
Well when you guys are right your right. I didn't look at it that way.

Although J-man taught Naruto the Rasengan, NOT Kakashi. The question is would he in those 2.5 years IF he stayed in Konoha? Would he had been able to? (J-man has a dif method than Kakashi)

I say that All students learn up to a point then go off and find their own strength.

The 1st and 2nd Hokage taught the 3rd BUT he wasn't the God of jutsu or whatever when he was taught by them.

J-man wasn't a Sage or Sanin when he was taught by the 3rd and Minato wasn't the Yellow Flash when he was under J-man.

Kakashi didn't become Hokage potential while under Minato.
Tmoore (06-01-2011)
Old 05-31-2011, 11:19 PM   #119
blake
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Well when you guys are right your right. I didn't look at it that way.

Although J-man taught Naruto the Rasengan, NOT Kakashi. The question is would he in those 2.5 years IF he stayed in Konoha? Would he had been able to? (J-man has a dif method than Kakashi)

I say that All students learn up to a point then go off and find their own strength.

The 1st and 2nd Hokage taught the 3rd BUT he wasn't the God of jutsu or whatever when he was taught by them.

J-man wasn't a Sage or Sanin when he was taught by the 3rd and Minato wasn't the Yellow Flash when he was under J-man.

Kakashi didn't become Hokage potential while under Minato.
even if Kakashi didnt teach him the rasengan ( even tho im pretty sure he wouldve eventually) he still wouldve come up with the mass shadow clone training. And naruto would have a more diverse fighting style. With naruto's chakra supply, he could be spamming more of a variety of moves rather than just the rasengan and shadow clones
Old 06-01-2011, 12:07 AM   #120
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
even if Kakashi didn't teach him the rasengan ( even tho I'm pretty sure he would've eventually) he still would've come up with the mass shadow clone training. And Naruto would have a more diverse fighting style. With Naruto's chakra supply, he could be spamming more of a variety of moves rather than just the rasengan and shadow clones
You are correct the only thing he would lake is the Sage mode. Eventually Kakashi probably would teach him a lot of his copied jutsu though. But in the long run i would rather Kakashi go away w him and J-Man THAT would have been an awesome sensei combo for 2.5 years.

My dream would be for him to have two Summoning contracts one form the toads and one he finds on his own(some how).Wonder if the there is a giant DOG/Hound summon? hmmm....I think you have to have an "affinity" for one.
hell and j-Man can train Kakashi on some things as well, never know. Something tells me if they spent 2.5 years together he wouldn't have let him go after Pein alone, they both would have taken him down OR both got killed and Naruto would have REALLY been impacted!
k-lai (06-01-2011)