Naruto_545_Predictions_Thread - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-23-2011, 01:13 PM   #31
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto_545_Predictions_Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
I predict that I am going to eat a sandwich.
Motherfucking Nostradamus right here. You guys should always listen to this fellow... he sees the future.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (06-24-2011)

Old 06-23-2011, 02:58 PM   #32
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
My prediction is getting posted early because I prob won't have time later.

Chapter Whatever: A lesson learned

Naruto, Bee, Raikage, and Tsunade all arrived back at HQ.

"Shikaku has any progress been made so far?" Raikage asks

"Sir, I believe we can use Naruto to stop the sneak attacks from Zetsu, if he uses the full power of the nine tails he will be able to sense chakra and then use shadow clone jutsu to take out all the enemies." Shikaku says

"That does seem like a good plan." Raikage says

"Uh no its not, Naruto over here can't use shadow clones in nine tails mode, it would kill him." Bee says

"Yeah sorry guys, it did sound like a good plan." Naruto says

"It will work fine, Shikaku, do you remember the seals the fourth hokage used on his kunai?" Tsunade asks

"Yes ma'am, I was one of the ninja who helped him make out the seals, why?" Shikaku says

"Good, do you know anyone else who can write up that seal?" Tsunade asks

"Yes, there are a couple jounin who know how to create the seal, Kakashi being one of them." Shikaku says

"Myself and Bee also know the seal well Tsunade." Raikage says

"But how would you know the seal?" Tsunade asks

"After the fourth beat Bee and I, I wanted to know what the seal was exactly, it was nothing special, it was just a deposit of chakra, why does it matter who knew it?" Raikage says

"So you really never learned what it was for?" Tsunade says

"NO! It was very frustrating, I had teams try and figure out its purpose but we could not figure out how Minato was able to teleport them." Raikage says

"Ha, well, since we are all allies here, Minato stored chakra inside the kunai, simply because he needed to know where he was supposed to stop, Raikage, you are under the impression Minato teleported, which is why you focused on the seal, Minato simply needed the kunai in close combat because it helped him guide around the battle field and stop easily." Tsunade says

"Wow the flash was really fast bro, no wonder we didn't stand a chance." Bee says

"Shut up Bee, what is your point Tsunade." Raikage says

"We send a message out to all the teams tell them to quickly create the fourth's seals, we have Naruto give us the locations of the enemy ninja, using the seals, Naruto will be able to know the exact location of the enemy, this will help guide him throughout the camps and take out the enemies." Tsunade says

"But Lady Hokage, we need Naruto to use shadow clone jutsu so he will be able to eliminate the threats simultaneously, him going around taking them out without using shadow clones with take too much time." a ninja says

"No, Naruto is faster than the fourth hokage, he will be able to get it done rather quickly without the shadow clones." Tsunade says

"He is faster than the fourth...?" Shikaku says

"Isn't that a bit of a stretch Tsunade?" Raikage says

"No, you fought Naruto in close range combat, Naruto just need to move in steps, you haven't seen him going a long distance, we all know the fourth hokage was faster when he did not have to worry about combat." Tsunade says

"She is right, when the fourth hokage was not fighting, and he was just running from point to point, he could get there in seconds or minutes depending on the location, it was his Kekke Gen Kai." Shikaku says

"He had a Kekke Gen Kai?" Bee asks

"Yes, Minato was from the Namikaze clan, it was a small clan that traveled the leaf village after they were attacked, Minato was the youngest of the clan, and some of the Namikaze clan, the ones with blond hair, could unlock, kind of a speed burst that only kicks in when the Namikaze reaches their maximum speed." Shikaku says

"When Naruto was born, we new he would have the Kekke Gen Kai because of the blonde hair, he is also Uzumaki, who have the red hair trade mark, and when Naruto was born with blonde of all colors, we knew. But Jiraya and I were very confused about why Naruto, could not unlock the Kekke Gen Kai, until Naruto told Jiraya about how fast he was when he used the Kyuubi chakra, that is when Jiraya realized he needed to learn to harness the Kyuubi for him to unlock his Kekke Gen Kai, we had no idea that he would learn to harness the Kyuubi at such a young age." Tsunade says

"Haha, well Pervy Sage did." Naruto says while he pulls roll over paper out of his back pocket, and unrolls it revealing the same seal written over and over. "Pervy Sage made me write this out while he was writing his perverted book, he told me to always carry it on me and told me some day I would learn from it, I just thought he was trying to get me stop asking him to train me, but apparently this is the seal that I can put my own chakra into correct?" Naruto says

Tsunade grins "Even when you are dead you always seem to have a hand in everything, good job Jiraya." She thinks to herself.

"ALRIGHT! Someone get Naruto kunai to get seals wrapped around while he puts chakra into the seals, someone else rely the message to create these seals and mark the area the enemy ninja could be in so Naruto knows where to slow down at." Tsunade says

Naruto begins sealing his chakra into the seals while Shikaku wraps Kunai around them, the message is relyed for the camps to do the same, Naruto begins sensing chakra hanging from the sky.

"Naruto I told the teams to hang their chakra kunai high in the sky so you could locate it easier." Shikaku says

"But why can't Naruto just track down the evil he sees, wouldn't that do the same thing as the kunai?" Bee says

"I am assuming Naruto can only see the evil inside the camp, but he can not pinpoint the locations, correct?" Tsunade says, as Naruto nods in agreement. "In which case Naruto could show up on the battlefield where evil is also located, so by the camps pinpointing their locations, Naruto will be able to stop and locate easier." she says

"Alright, I am ready Grandma Tsunade, what should I do with my kunai?" Naruto asks.

"Your kunai will act like shadow clones Naruto, leave them wherever you like because you will always be able to recongnize your own chakra, you can leave that anywhere and you'd still sense it, correct Tsunade?" Raikage says

"Correct, I hope we never have a war against one another again, otherwise Naruto will be in trouble." Tsunade says

------------------------

Naruto leaves HQ and leaves behind a Yellow Flash.

"Report to all camps Naruto has left and to report to us when Naruto has arrived and found the enemy" Tsunade says

"REPORT! Hokage!" A ninja says "Naruto has arrived at two of the camps and eliminated the enemy ninja using a Rasengan, he is on his way to the other." he says

"He is that fast?!!?!?!" Raikage says

"I didn't even think he would be that fast." Tsunade says

------------------------------

"Well, its a good thing Kakashi told me how to move chakra to my feet to make me a little faster, I didn't think of using that til now." Naruto thinks to himself

"Ah third camp coming up." Naruto says as he slows down.

Naruto looks to see Sakura has already caught the Zetsu.

"Nice work Sakura." Naruto yells.

"Naruto! Why are you glowing white?!" Sakura says

"No time to talk, onto the next camp." Naruto says

All Sakura sees is a yellow flash as he moves onto the next camp.

"Wow, I didn't even see him move, is he really that faster?!" Sakura says

------------------------

"Lady Hokage and Raikage, Naruto has defeated all the imposters, should we call him back to base?" Shikaku asks

"He traveled to all the camps that quickly?!" Raikage yells

"REPORT! Kakashi's team is having problems on the front line against the seven swordsmen." A ninja says

"Send him there." Raikage says

"Are you sure Raikage?" Tsunade says

"Yes, send him there, we nneed to utilize his speed." Raikage says

"Report! Darui is reporting seven men just appeared on the front line of the enemy, he is requesting for reinfocements, Shikimaru says there is something wrong." Another ninja says

"Bee and myself will head there." Raikage says "Tsunade you can take over command, I need to fight."

"But!" Tsunade tries to stop Raikage but they leave HQ in an instance.

"Well Lady Tsunade, it looks like you are in charge." Shikaku says.

--------------------------

Sai is fighting one of the seven swordsman while Kakashi tries to protect Rock ninja who were injured in a fury of attacks.

Another one of the swords come at Sai, he is defenseless, "SAI!!! MOVE!!!" Kakashi yells, Sai is unable to react.

All of a sudden Sai is thrown out of the way and the two swords ninja are sent flying backwards.

"Kakashi Sensei, Sai, stand back, I will finish the fight." Naruto says with a grin on his face.

------------------------------

Next Chapter: Respect is Earned.
Pretty good, interesting, the only thing, Shikaku's Dad is in HQ, Shikaku's on the battlefield about to get stomped by Gedo Maza.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:41 PM   #33
Loke
Genin

Loke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Impossible sasuke is in it!!!
What? Who?
Old 06-23-2011, 09:06 PM   #34
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Pretty good, interesting, the only thing, Shikaku's Dad is in HQ, Shikaku's on the battlefield about to get stomped by Gedo Maza.
Fuck my bad, oh well.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:14 PM   #35
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Um...don't you mean Shikamaru is on the battlefield? Shikaku is the guy in hq taking charge for Raikage.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:56 PM   #36
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Um...don't you mean Shikamaru is on the battlefield? Shikaku is the guy in hq taking charge for Raikage.
Ur correct, I thought HE meant Shikamaru, but he was correct Shikaku is Shikamaru's father, I kinda remembered something similar to Shikamaru, but not his exact name. Though some of them were cool, I didn't get much into the parents of the 'Wonder Genin, of THAT Chuunin Exam'. Shikas Dad is cool though, just a bit too laid back though IMHO, but he aiight in my book. Wait did I say I made a mistake, and that something was cool in this manga.... SOMEBODY GO GRAB THE NOOBS SO THEY CAN SEE THIS SHIT, ITS UNBELIEVABLE WHAT CAN HAPPEN IN THIS FORUM THIS IS A SERIOUS OMG MOMENT, WAIT!!!!!! LET ME GRAB MY CAMERA PHONE!!!!!
Old 06-23-2011, 11:13 PM   #37
King Leonin
Nomadian Warlock

King Leonin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ur correct, I thought HE meant Shikamaru, but he was correct Shikaku is Shikamaru's father, I kinda remembered something similar to Shikamaru, but not his exact name. Though some of them were cool, I didn't get much into the parents of the 'Wonder Genin, of THAT Chuunin Exam'. Shikas Dad is cool though, just a bit too laid back though IMHO, but he aiight in my book. Wait did I say I made a mistake, and that something was cool in this manga.... SOMEBODY GO GRAB THE NOOBS SO THEY CAN SEE THIS SHIT, ITS UNBELIEVABLE WHAT CAN HAPPEN IN THIS FORUM THIS IS A SERIOUS OMG MOMENT, WAIT!!!!!! LET ME GRAB MY CAMERA PHONE!!!!!
^ The signs of the end of the world.

Quick run to a religion and pray to one the Gods...HURRY!

King Leonin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to King Leonin For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (06-24-2011)
Old 06-24-2011, 07:11 AM   #38
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Well that makes me feel better hahahha I thought I had a dumb moment.
Old 06-24-2011, 03:21 PM   #39
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Well that makes me feel better hahahha I thought I had a dumb moment.
You were correct my friend, on another note, I must agree with Veng, I never saw Medusa going out like that in Soul Eater, that was unsub, at her best.
Old 06-24-2011, 03:25 PM   #40
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Another Naruto Spoof

Quote:
A yellow flash can be seen streaking through the forest. A shadowy figure can be seen overlooking the area on the top of a giant tree.

???(male voice): Found him, Shadow Star Third Form, Severed Shadow

???(female voice): Right!

Naruto thinking: I've gotta stop Madara before it's to late. Wait what's this? I think I found Sasuke!

Naruto changes direction to head to Sasuke's location. Suddenly a big explosion appears in front of Naruto as if a meteor crashed into the ground. Naruto stops to observe the situation.

Naruto: Whoever you are stand aside. I don't have time deal with you I've gotta save Sasuke.

???(male): You... Don't have time to deal with ME! Sasuke? Who the hell cares about this Sasuke guy when you're in the presence of greatness!

Naruto: Uhhh who are you again?

???(female) thinking: Oboy here we go again...

???(male): You dare ask such a stupid question! I'm the soul survivor of the mighty star clan. Black*Star, the man who will one day surpass god! Amazing right? I know I know. Sometimes I get amazed by my own greatness that's why i avoid mirrors.

Flashback at the DWMA
Shinigami: There seems to be a war ensuing around the areas of the land of fire & lightning. Apparently there's a Necromancer reviving the souls of the dead to fight as fodder. There also seems to be a madness wave length similar to the Kishin. But instead of spreading madness through terror it seems to be spreading madness through love. A kind of rainbow madness if you will. This situation can not go ignored.

Maka: Rainbow Madness?

Shinigami: Yes that's why I want you three to investigate this problem. Maka since Soul is a death Scythe & you possess a Grigori Soul with Majin Hunt ability you should seek out the Necromancer. Black*Star I want you to investigate the rainbow wavelength. If the rumors are true then you should be able to absorb a powerful demons soul from this battle. But make sure that you don't absorb the rainbow soul. It must be destroyed.

Black*Star: Yeah, yeah got it absorb the demon soul & destroy the faggy soul.

Death the Kid: Well dad what do you want from me?

Shinigami: There's a powerful human said to have eyes of unimaginable power. Apparently he's being corrupted by some unknown assailant. Seek out this boy & investigate the appearances of the masked man. Be mindful of looking into his eyes, apparently he can cast powerful illusions & create the black flames of Amaterasu.

Back to Naruto vs Black*Star
Naruto: I don't have time for this I have to save Sasuke!

Naruto tries to run past Black*Star but is kicked into a tree.

Black*Star: Sasuke, Sasuke, all you ever do is talk about Sasuke. What are you gay?

Naruto: I... I'm not gay!! Sasuke's my friend!

Black*Star: Suuure... This Sasuke character isn't so great if he needs saving from the likes of you! The only one worthy of saving anyone is me the great Black*Star!

Naruto: It's not like that! Sasuke is really powerful it's just that he's really angry because of things in the past. For some reason my words can't get through to him. It's strange because it always works against everyone else. That's why I'm going to save him with my fist.

Black*Star: So wait let me get this straight. This Sasuke guy needs saving because he isn't influenced by your rainbow wavelength? It seems to me like the only thing this Sasuke guy needs saving from is you! Tsubaki Shadow Star Zeroth Form, Masamune!

Tsubaki: Right!

Naruto: Did your weapon just talk?

Black*Star rushes at Naruto. Naruto gets into a defensive fighting stance.

Naruto thinking: This guy is faster than Grand Pa Raikage. It looks like I won't be able to run away so easily. His attack style is reckless though. Charging in wielding only a sword should be easy enough to counter.

Black*Star releases shadow blades from his shadow scarf which piece through Naruto from multiple angels. Naruto has a shocked look on his face.

Naruto: Arrhh!!!!

Black*Star: Infinity Sword combo!

The blades rip through Naruto's flesh exiting from the other side. Black*Star can be seen behind Naruto with the shadow blades surrounding him. Naruto coughs up blood & falls to one knee. Black *Star turns around as Naruto starts to stand. Naruto's body is covered in blood but starts to regenerate.

Black*Star: God you're pathetic hurry up & die.

Naruto: I won't be stopped. You seem to have a good soul why are you fighting me?

Tsubaki: Black*Star he seems to have the same type of soul perception as Maka!

Black*Star: Ha I knew that!(Didn't actually know)

Naruto: We should be working together. I'm the messiah, the savoir of this world. My mom & dad live inside my head. They tolled that I'm destined to save the world!

Black*Star: Live inside your head? Tsubaki this kid is bat shit insane!

Naruto: Don't you want to help me save Sasuke? Don't you want to be my FRIIIIIEND!

Suddenly Black*Star is surrounded by rainbow colors.

Black*Star: Y...Yes... let's b... be friends...

Tsubaki: Black*Star snap out of it! You're being consumed by the rainbow wavelength!

Black*Star falls to one knee & is sweating & breathing heavily.

Naruto (demonic voice): Come let's hug & save Sasuke together!

Black*Star: Y yes... let's....

Tsubaki: Black*Star!!!

As Naruto approaches to hug Black*Star he is suddenly engulfed in a massive aura. The eye of the star clan can be seen in Black*Stars eyes. Naruto is pushed back by Black*Stars massive wavelength.

Black*Star: Thanks Tsubaki he almost had me. This is just like that time with the Kishin. Tsubaki let's go all out on this guy.

Tsubaki: Right

Black*Star/Tsubaki: Soul residence link Madness of Power!!!

Naruto looks in aw at Black*Stars power.

Naruto: You're just like Sasuke. You need saving & won't listen to reason. Looks like I'll have to beat some sense into you as well!

Black*Star: Ha you beat me! Not even on my worst day!

Naruto (demonic voice): Anyone who doesn't submit to my gospel will have it beaten into them! Through death they will come to understand & accept the power of LOVE!

Black*Star & Naruto can be seen clashing through the air like streams bouncing around & constantly colliding. Black*Star is seen sliding back as is Naruto. Both are breathing heavily.

Black*Star: Ha whats the matter ran out of fairy juice? You actually look like a normal guy now. But... dude what's with that orange jump suit?

Naruto thinking: Shit I used up to much of the Kyuubi's chakra.

Naruto: Hey this is official ninja attar!

Black*Star: Huuu??? What kind of Ninja prances around in bright clothes & has a transformation that screams hello over here! Aren't ninja's supposed to be stealthy.

Naruto thinking: At this rate I'll waste to much energy on this guy & won't have enough to get to Sasuke. Maybe if I... yeah that should work!

Naruto: Harem Jutsu!

Naruto transforms into multiple naked girls & starts flirting with Black*Star.

Black*Star: Hahahahaha you have to transform into a girl in order to get laid how pathetic!

Naruto is embarrassed by the comment & reverts back to normal.

Black*Star: Tsubaki I have a plan on how to beat this guy. *whisper* *whisper* *whisper*.

Tsubaki: I'm not gona do that.

Black*Star: O come on it'll be funny.

Tsubaki: Maybe for you... baka fine if it'll end this fight quickly.

Tsubaki transforms into her human form.

Naruto: You're weapon is a woman!

Tsubaki walks over to Naruto while slowly removing her clothing.

Naruto thinking: Shit if I don't pretend to like it they'll find out the truth.

Tsubaki: You look like a strong man Naruto. How about you be my Meister instead of Black*Star? I'll let you do anything you want to this body.

Tsubaki puts one hand on Naruto's shoulder & has her other hand on Naruto's leg.

Naruto: Suure..

Tsubaki's hand moves towards Naruto's johnson.

Naruto thinking with his eyes closed: Get hard or they'll find out... get hard or they'll find out....

Tsubaki's hand suddenly transforms into a blade & pierces Naruto johnson exiting through his mouth. Naruto vomits blood & collapses.

Black*Star: Alright we did it woho!!!

Black*Star & Tsybaki look at Naruto's corpse as two soul emerge. One is the color of blood red while the other is a rainbow spectrum.

Tsubaki: I can't take all of this energy in alone. Help me to devour this huge soul by resonating with me. That way some of its energy will lay inside of your body as well.

Black*Star: Ok!

Black*Star/Tsubaki: Soul residence!

Tsubaki eats the soul of the Kyuubi. Suddenly both Tsubaki & Black Star are engulfed in the Kyuubi's chakra.

Kyuubi: You dare try to devour my soul!

Black*Star: Shut up you stupid fox this is the Black*Star show. There simply isn't enough room for another big shot trying to hog my spotlight. Begone from this world!

Kyuubi: ARRHHHHH!!!

The Kyuubi's persona vanishes into nothingness. Black*Star is seen stepping on the rainbow soul & shatters it to pieces.

Black*Star: Tsubaki we did it! We may have finally surpassed God!

Next time on Naruto
Liz: Hey Kid Shinigami-sama asked you not to look into that kids eyes!

Death the Kid: I can't help it... The pattern in his eyes... They're perfectly symmetrical! I WANT THEM!

Patty: Hahahaha Bang bang Hahahaha!!!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 06-24-2011 at 04:03 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (06-24-2011), NeoKakarott023 (06-24-2011), Vishnu (06-27-2011), Wolverine (06-25-2011)
Old 06-24-2011, 03:43 PM   #41
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Another Naruto Spoof
Heck Dude with the Chainsaw techs, Arachne's #2 woulda wrecked most of the Wonder Genin from THAT Chuunin Exam. And in the grand scheme of things, he was a bum. I wish that he had perished previously and Mifune survived the Blackstar battles, but that witch he was protecting, watch out, shes gonna be a Beast Monster in the future, u heard it here first.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 06-24-2011 at 03:45 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (06-24-2011)
Old 06-24-2011, 03:49 PM   #42
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Heck Dude with the Chainsaw techs, Arachne's #2 woulda wrecked most of the Wonder Genin from THAT Chuunin Exam. And in the grand scheme of things, he was a bum. I wish that he had perished previously and Mifune survived the Blackstar battles, but that witch he was protecting, watch out, shes gonna be a Beast Monster in the future, u heard it here first.
What I'm still waiting to learn is whether or not Tsubaki ate Mifune's soul. According to Shinigami all she would need to become a death scythe after that would be a witches soul.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:58 PM   #43
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
What I'm still waiting to learn is whether or not Tsubaki ate Mifune's soul. According to Shinigami all she would need to become a death scythe after that would be a witches soul.
Yeah and Blackstar was a monster already and now both him and Kidd got boosted by that Dark Shadow in Eibons book. Add Tsubaki powerup, monsterous... but its gonna be needed, Justin is OFF THE MEATHOOK. Somebodies gonna have to deal with THAT Dude, heaven help them. Btw the stupid Bear Headed Dude needs to quit, his ass has gotten whupped so bad it ain't fair.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (06-24-2011)
Old 06-24-2011, 04:12 PM   #44
krurk
ANBU

what are you two talking about if you do not mind me asking?! Sounds instense and less gay than Naruto
Old 06-24-2011, 04:18 PM   #45
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
what are you two talking about if you do not mind me asking?! Sounds instense and less gay than Naruto
Soul Eater, try it out, it rocks, more characters, sweet techs, hell characters become weapons, REGULARLY, and they can mix with different characters for different effects, never a dull moment.