yet to be named edo's - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-08-2011, 01:20 AM   #1
chisengan
travelling -nin

chisengan is on a distinguished road
yet to be named edo's

yo haven't been on in a while and was bored so i tried to think up some more people we will see as edo zombie's. I only came up with a small list but and they're unlikely but at this point what don't we expect from kishi
list so far
obito uchiha
rin
Gekkou Hayate

i also suspect danzo may appear since he seemed to remains left of him

Old 07-08-2011, 01:37 AM   #2
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,724 Times in 3,845 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: yet to be named edo's

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisengan View Post
list so far
obito uchiha
So he can get stomped on? Obito died after just awakening his sharingan, he had little in the way of skills, even for an Uchiha. Besides, there won't be any psychological impact from him showing up, as Kakashi made peace with his death and thanked him for the Sharingan.

Quote:
rin
We still don't know what happened to her. Kakashi said she's dead, but we don't know how. Also, as with Obito, Kakashi's made peace with her death.

Quote:
Gekkou Hayate
Why? He was skilled with the sword but that's about it. He wasn't famous for it, so why would Kabuto bring him back?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
BoyThisIsAwkward (07-08-2011), Tmoore (07-11-2011)
Old 07-08-2011, 01:49 AM   #3
UzumakiMat
Genin

UzumakiMat is an unknown quantity at this point

Way to cut off a thread ^^
UzumakiMat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 01:57 AM   #4
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

The choices make no sense at all. Kabuto brought back powerful shinobi as part of his invincible army. Obito, Rin, and Hayate aren't that powerful. Hayate is somewhat skilled, and was praised for his skill with a sword during the Chuunin exam, but he was trumped and killed in 1 move.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (07-11-2011)
Old 07-08-2011, 02:16 AM   #5
BoyThisIsAwkward
Chuunin

BoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished roadBoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished road

Wow. Mibz u might as well close this thread, Kael just raped it.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:14 AM   #6
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

I could see Rin making an appearance if Kishi wants to give an explaination as to how she died, just because Kakashi is at peace doesn't mean it wouldn't be hard to fight her, it would just be psychological, but also a good way to put her story to rest cause everyone kind of wants to know what went down.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:04 AM   #7
Adema
Genin

Adema is an unknown quantity at this point

or kishi could just have random unknown and unheard of edo's pop outta nowhere who get rasengan-sealed in 1 shot...we'll just call that edo a fluke ? haha
Adema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:42 AM   #8
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Hayate gekko was just a fodder...he didn't show something impresove just a sword technique...obito is not a match for anyone....ans rin ...we don't even know what happend to her so it will be awkard....danzo made his part he won't get summoned that fast.The last person who can get summoned could be kisame if they got some dna of something from him.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (07-23-2011)
Old 07-08-2011, 11:52 AM   #9
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
obito uchiha
I would like this just to put those conspiracy theories to rest. But Obito is really nothing but fodder.
Quote:
rin
She was a "Female Medical Nin" that's already a double fail which list her as fodder.
Quote:
Gekkou Hayate
He was cool though not that great of a ninja. Though he could probably kick Obito & Rins asses.

Quote:
i also suspect danzo may appear since he seemed to remains left of him
Kabuto would have had Danzou's DnA for a while now since Orochimaru experimented on him. Just to add to the list.

Uchiha Fugaku
Uchiha Hikaku
Uchiha Inabi
Uchiha Izuna
Uchiha Kagami
Uchiha Mikoto
Uchiha Setsuna
Uchiha Shisui
Uchiha Tekka
Uchiha Yakumi
Uchiha Yashiro
Hatake Sakumo
Third Kazekage
Jiraiya
Chiriku

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-08-2011 at 11:56 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
That1CheezyGuy (07-08-2011)
Old 07-08-2011, 12:15 PM   #10
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adema View Post
or kishi could just have random unknown and unheard of edo's pop outta nowhere who get rasengan-sealed in 1 shot...we'll just call that edo a fluke ? haha
He had a kekkei genkai and was feared for it, ergo he was brought back because he was powerful. But if you want to pull the "unknown edo" card...Toroi wasn't the first unknown ninja to be brought back:

Kin & Gin brothers
Gari
Pakura
Shin
Chukichi

Aside from Shin, none of the above ninja have ever been mentioned at having existed before the mass Edo Tensei. And aside from Kin and Gin, nothing is known about them other than they have kekkei genkai (not sure about Chukichi, as all he's shown is the ability to be a sensor).

Edit @ Veng: Kabuto pointed out that Jiraiya was beyond Edo Tensei as his remains are at the bottom of the ocean and beyond his reach. He wouldn't have mentioned that detail if he had enough DNA on hand.

Last edited by kael03; 07-08-2011 at 12:17 PM.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:18 PM   #11
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Pain rods.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 07-08-2011, 12:20 PM   #12
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Pain rods.
Ahem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
He wouldn't have mentioned that detail if he had enough DNA on hand.
Not to mention Madara told Kabuto to not push his luck after pondering if there was enough DNA on the rods/shisui's crushed eye.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:22 PM   #13
Vengeance
Death Scythe

The main thing I want to see is some sort of revival of the Uchiha Clan. The most hyped clan in the manga & Kabuto could only manage one Uchiha? Doesn't make sense.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-08-2011, 01:24 PM   #14
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

shame the hokages couldnt be revived they would kick ass
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 01:38 PM   #15
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin

That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road

Revival of legendary Hyuga with some advanced Byakugan that we haven't heard about til now but for some odd reason everyone from every village seems to know the legend of and at least one of his/her techniques.

Edit: Can't be female. All females fail in this manga
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote