Suggestion - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Main Lounge > Questions & Suggestions

Questions & Suggestions Post your questions or suggestions for this forum right here! We'll make sure to respond! Forum related questions only!

Old 09-25-2011, 06:59 PM   #1
Dama-Llama-Sama
Obey Me

Dama-Llama-Sama is an unknown quantity at this point
Suggestion

Hai thar. I was wondering if it is possible for you guys to make a sub-category in Naruto for Naruto Games (unless of course you already have that category in a different place. If so then Dama-Llama-Sama is sorry for being a noob.)

Thank you.

Old 09-25-2011, 07:24 PM   #2
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Suggestion

Here's a counter suggestion...Play games that aren't shitty.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-26-2011)
Old 09-25-2011, 08:23 PM   #3
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

There is a whole section for gaming so go there to discuss video games. Unless you are referring to something altogether different... and then, well, we don't do that here.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:23 PM   #4
Dama-Llama-Sama
Obey Me

Dama-Llama-Sama is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Here's a counter suggestion...Play games that aren't shitty.
Just because you don't like the games that doesn't mean it's "shitty" and the last time I check, opinions aren't facts.

Dama-Llama-Sama suggests that you learn how to respect other people opinions and hobbies and not stating your displeasure as a fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
There is a whole section for gaming so go there to discuss video games. Unless you are referring to something altogether different... and then, well, we don't do that here.
I found the game I was looking for that I wanted to discuss. Dama-Llama-Sama appreciates the help, ACt

Last edited by Dama-Llama-Sama; 09-25-2011 at 08:26 PM.
Dama-Llama-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:45 PM   #5
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dama-Llama-Sama View Post
Just because you don't like the games that doesn't mean it's "shitty" and the last time I check, opinions aren't facts.

Dama-Llama-Sama suggests that you learn how to respect other people opinions and hobbies and not stating your displeasure as a fact.
Protip: Games based off of shitty mangas doesn't suddenly become super awesome just because the format changes.

It's kinda hard to respect someone who refers to himself in the 3rd degree. AMA thinks that's a bit crazy. Yes we do. (It's a lord of the rings reference in case you missed it.)

Old 09-25-2011, 10:26 PM   #6
Scientia
Francesca

Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dama-Llama-Sama View Post
That's exactly what it means. It'd be ridiculous to assume that when someone says a game is shitty, they also mean everyone else considers it shitty. They are obviously not speaking for everyone else. There's no reason for "in my opinion", after it.

I would agree that it's a waste of time on ask's part, but whatever, he likes stating his opinion, who gives a shit.

Now, he may also be speaking objectively if the author himself tried to do something and failed at it. Like if something doesn't make sense within the context of the plot. That would be an objective shitty, since it's an actual mistake in the work itself. Something the author or game designer didn't intend. That would be a fact that applies regardless of how one feels about said mistake as shitty or not shitty. Better equated to "mistake" or "no mistake", but whateves. Just like you would say 'that was a shitty execution,' when one attempts to excute a plan and fails objectively. A mistake. That might be what he means, too.

Once again, it may be pointless of ask to say, since how fun something is (whether or not you should play it) may not neccesarily change based on mistakes, though sometimes it is the case. That's subjective.

So you really just should have said "I don't give a shit what the fuck you think, tastefag."
Much more simple, and true.

Last edited by Scientia; 09-25-2011 at 10:31 PM.
Scientia is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scientia For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-25-2011)
Old 09-25-2011, 11:07 PM   #7
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

I could honestly care less about whatever game he's playing. In total truth, I'm just fucking with him for making a meaningless thread when he could have just as easily LOOKED around the forum a few seconds and found what he was aiming for. Search feature...use it. Also because I'm bored.

The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Scientia (09-25-2011)