Tobis previous Identity?!? - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-14-2011, 07:42 PM   #76
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Considering he didn't even get Izanagi right, just the existence of it...
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (07-14-2011)

Old 07-14-2011, 07:47 PM   #77
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

thats what im sayin im not bashin the dude kael im jus saying he is srong and thinking too hard if madara was shishui or whatever how come danzo had his eye and after the fight he was upset danzo crushed it?
Old 07-14-2011, 10:34 PM   #78
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Someone had to manipulate the uchiha into a revolt in the first place and I dont see sasukes father doing that as the master mind. Just like akatsuki, tobi was the real leader from the shadows IMO.
Nobody manipulate Uchiha into revolt. The relationship sour during the reign of the 2nd and become worse after their relocation by the konoha council. Both are suspicious of each other and the appearance of the kyuubi makes the relationship worse. Madara doesn't have to do anything. Its a ticking time bomb and its bound to happen. Its pure paranoia that makes them make that decision.

The one time I can believe Madara pulling the string is during the war at the Rain. He needs Rinnengan and Rinnengan only appear at that place if too many bullshit happen there.

Madara claims that he gave Nagato the Rinnegan, so by making a shit storm there and forcing it appear, Madara did give Pain is Rinnengan.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 04:48 AM   #79
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
He needs Rinnengan and Rinnengan only appear at that place if too many bullshit happen there..
Well a lot of bullshit is happening around the whole war thing so looking forward to another rinnegan appearance..
Old 07-15-2011, 05:06 AM   #80
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
Well a lot of bullshit is happening around the whole war thing so looking forward to another rinnegan appearance..
Dammit not you. I was writing that for KYF and wait for his reaction

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 07-15-2011, 07:45 AM   #81
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,023 Times in 583 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Tobis previous Identity? He is Madara. Only Zetsu calls him Tobi(we yet to know why)

A good judge of this tobi=shisui will be Itachi. He met the two people. One he considers his mentor and the other his best friend. Implying they are totally different people, not one posing as the other.

Unless u want to tell me Itachi was stupid to not be able to determine that the chakras of shisui and Madara are actually one with his powerful SG.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 04:16 PM   #82
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Dammit not you. I was writing that for KYF and wait for his reaction
Oops! my bad, well he still has a second chance...
Old 07-15-2011, 06:17 PM   #83
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Considering he didn't even get Izanagi right, just the existence of it...
U must be trolling because I proved u idiots wrong on that. U and numious said tobi was referring to something different with Yin/Yang, not Izanagi in chapter 510. However, anyone who read the last half of the chapter and has a 1rts grade level of reading comp can tell u the reference to yin/yang was about HOW Izanagi works, thus tobi was referring to Izanagi.

Quote:
Nobody manipulate Uchiha into revolt. The relationship sour during the reign of the 2nd and become worse after their relocation by the konoha council. Both are suspicious of each other and the appearance of the kyuubi makes the relationship worse. Madara doesn't have to do anything. Its a ticking time bomb and its bound to happen. Its pure paranoia that makes them make that decision.
U have to consider madara caused the first suspicion of the uchiha when he attacked hashi, then tobi caused the second when he unleashed the kyuubi and the village. Finally, tobi just happens to be there when it comes full circle and a revolution is at hand.
By tobis own admission he was there at all three causing the mistrust and paranoia in the first place so him taking advantage of that to have it work in his favor to gain itachi and get rid of the uchiha is only reasonable judging by his feats of manipulation and character.

Quote:
The one time I can believe Madara pulling the string is during the war at the Rain. He needs Rinnengan and Rinnengan only appear at that place if too many bullshit happen there.

Madara claims that he gave Nagato the Rinnegan, so by making a shit storm there and forcing it appear, Madara did give Pain is Rinnengan.
I agree tobi was most likely involved there too. Infact I would go so far as to say he couldve instigated every ninja war in order to fulfill a goal.

And if u can see how tobi can create a war to get the RG, why cant u see him posing as a character to get the EMS? I mean if he was shisui and caused the uchiha incident, he is the reason for itachis MS as well as sasukes. Then u consider tobi made sasuke hate like hes never before to master his MS and fight over powered enemies in order to blind him quicker, thus tobi can claim he gave sasuke the EMS just as he gave nagato the RG.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 07-15-2011 at 06:18 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:07 PM   #84
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
This message is hidden because Konnaha_yellow_flash is on your ignore list.
tl;dr. Cool story, bro.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-15-2011)
Old 07-15-2011, 09:55 PM   #85
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-16-2011), kael03 (07-16-2011), kluang (07-16-2011), platinumrug (07-16-2011)
Old 07-15-2011, 10:08 PM   #86
kluang
One Punch Man

Quote:
why cant u see him posing as a character to get the EMS?
Quote:
he was shisui and caused the uchiha incident
He already have EMS during his battle with Hashi. Tell me, if his plan is to massacre the uchihas, why didnt he send the kyuubi at their doorstep instead of sending it right in the middle of konoha? Seriously, posing as Shisui, befriend Itachi, his "death", the massacre, its just too much bloody work to do and the massacre can be achieve by putting a giant steroid vulpix at the uchihas home.

Quote:
Then u consider tobi made sasuke hate like hes never before to master his MS and fight over powered enemies in order to blind him quicker, thus tobi can claim he gave sasuke the EMS just as he gave nagato the RG.
Yeah, we can all agree Sasuke is an emo idiot.

The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (07-16-2011)
Old 07-16-2011, 05:36 PM   #87
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
He already have EMS during his battle with Hashi. Tell me, if his plan is to massacre the uchihas, why didnt he send the kyuubi at their doorstep instead of sending it right in the middle of konoha? Seriously, posing as Shisui, befriend Itachi, his "death", the massacre, its just too much bloody work to do and the massacre can be achieve by putting a giant steroid vulpix at the uchihas home.

Yeah, we can all agree Sasuke is an emo idiot.
What do u mean "he has EMS from the hashi battle"? We have yet to see any sign of EMS with tobi or even in those jars so its more likely he lost the power somehow and is using EMS level jutsu with his basic SG due to the power of using hashis body to power it. Meaning his senju hashirama body is whats allowing him to use EMS level jutsu with his basic SG eye.

Why send the kyuubi after the uchiha when he no longer has it? Or even if he did, why send the one bijuu the uchiha are known for controlling after them? IMO, unleashing the kyuubi was a way for the uchiha to become suspects in the attack which would be tobis goal when planning to get revenge on the uchiha as he said.

And again, how can u can see tobi creating a full blown war to get the RG just to hopefully appear, but posing as someone else (which tobi is already doing), befriending itachi to awaken the MS while geting his revenge on the uchiha which will cause sasuke to awaken his and the EMS as well.
Thats^^^ actually allot less complex the orchestrating an entire war IMO.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 05:40 PM   #88
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I'd love to ignore his attempt at explaining that page.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-16-2011), kluang (07-16-2011), Numinous (07-17-2011), platinumrug (07-16-2011), Vengeance (07-16-2011)
Old 07-16-2011, 09:28 PM   #89
kluang
One Punch Man

Quote:
What do u mean "he has EMS from the hashi battle"?
http://www.mangareader.net/93-391-8/...apter-386.html

he already have ems. He took his bro's eye.

Quote:
Why send the kyuubi after the uchiha when he no longer has it? Or even if he did, why send the one bijuu the uchiha are known for controlling after them? IMO, unleashing the kyuubi was a way for the uchiha to become suspects in the attack which would be tobis goal when planning to get revenge on the uchiha as he said.
Kyuubi can only be control by mangekyou sharingan.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-390-15...apter-385.html

so sending to a clan with MS is the same to send them to normal people. they cant control it and they will be wipe out.

So there is no point madara disguise as himself as shisui

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (07-17-2011), Numinous (07-17-2011)
Old 07-17-2011, 12:45 PM   #90
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Only because your so stupid..

Quote:
However, speculating and theorizing about a manga story thats extremely complex
Really? naruto's complex? you fall to new lows every time i read your posts. you are pretty much admitting to being so intellectually handicapped that a retarded manga like naruto is complex. jesus christ.

Quote:
Im confused.... U cant find any contradictions
Oh, thats because youve been spewing bullshit this whole thread, we wondered when it would finally happen...kyf confusing himself, still wont admit your an idiot though.

Yeah dude, i did.

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...97&postcount=1

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...2&postcount=12

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...3&postcount=13

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...8&postcount=17

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...3&postcount=20

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...6&postcount=22

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...4&postcount=29

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...5&postcount=30

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...7&postcount=32

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...1&postcount=35

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...3&postcount=36

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...0&postcount=43

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...1&postcount=44

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...3&postcount=46

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...2&postcount=50

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...8&postcount=53

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...1&postcount=55

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...0&postcount=65

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...1&postcount=66

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...4&postcount=68

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...6&postcount=70

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...6&postcount=83

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...8&postcount=87

Their you go, every contradiction this thread has to offer so far. Because your just that fucking stupid.

ps: homer simpson called, he wants you to stop using his word, it brings shame to him and the other simpsons, when a fag like yourself uses it trying to be funny/witty or whatever the hell you think you are. (which would be another contradiction.)

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
Numinous (07-17-2011)