Tobis previous Identity?!? - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-19-2011, 09:34 PM   #106
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Ninjas can change their appearance fairly easy using the transformation jutsu.
Not even my explanation. Tobi having a mask with a wig attached is far more likely then him using a whole other body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Read the complete post before making a comment. It was about KYF's illogical theory.
Lol, yea, because wearing a whole other body>merely adding a wig to his mask or transformation jutsu U really used the simplest explanation there lol.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2011, 11:14 PM   #107
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Really, u know almost nothing about the manga so who are u to criticize? Ur no better then numifail as a hypocrite so good day.
Whoa, look at that, another completely baseless claim, i know enough about the manga to know your a complete idiot, and wrong about pretty much EVERYTHING you say.

Quote:
And its clear naruto as of part 2 is the most complex of all these mangas
and its clear, as of now, that your the stupidest, most ignorant member on this forum, congrats.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi

Last edited by xxMESTxx; 07-19-2011 at 11:16 PM.
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (07-20-2011)
Old 07-19-2011, 11:36 PM   #108
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
Whoa, look at that, another completely baseless claim, i know enough about the manga to know your a complete idiot, and wrong about pretty much EVERYTHING you say.

and its clear, as of now, that your the stupidest, most ignorant member on this forum, congrats.
Lol, last few discusions we had about the manga, notably senjutsu, u didnt know squat about how it worked yet took it upon ur self to try and tell me how it worked, arguing about it.

Really, ur just one of the cliche douches that runs around this forum throwing out baseless claims while lacking any means to support even 1 claim, much less all.

And the worst, "Im wrong about everything I say" LMAO! U accept ur opinion as Fkat which implies enough about ur intelligence.....
Perhaps u should lay off the baseless insults since u show how absolutely ignorant u are every time u criticize me for obvious flaws u suffer from... Yes, u dont really seem to know squat about the manga. I offered u a chance to prove that wrong in the "just a thought thread with (yin/yang applications), but clearly u couldnt understand a single thing.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 07-19-2011 at 11:41 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:54 PM   #109
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Read the complete post before making a comment. It was about KYF's illogical theory.
LOL. Don't assume so much, kid. I fully read your post. Every KYF theory is full of idiocy, but stressing physical characteristics such as hair in a story where every ninja that graduates knows how to manipulate such characteristics on a whim? Not the strongest rebuttal.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:02 AM   #110
Shadowblade
Master of Shadows

Shadowblade is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
LOL. Don't assume so much, kid. I fully read your post. Every KYF theory is full of idiocy, but stressing physical characteristics such as hair in a story where every ninja that graduates knows how to manipulate such characteristics on a whim? Not the strongest rebuttal.
It then stretches into a long long thread somehow.

Honestly. Before the "Intelligence Cult" Arrive on the scene.

This thread is stupid and obvious. I don't know how it got to page 8.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:09 AM   #111
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I was just ironic. Considering the fact that his explanation is Madara wearing a wig, you're wrong. It's not full of idiocy, it's simply retard.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (07-23-2011), Numinous (07-20-2011), xxMESTxx (07-20-2011)
Old 07-20-2011, 06:48 AM   #112
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Konnaha_yellow_flash;1958062]
Quote:
Lol, last few discusions we had about the manga, notably senjutsu, u didnt know squat about how it worked yet took it upon ur self to try and tell me how it worked, arguing about it.
No, it went like this, you say some stupid shit, i call you out, you try to shove your absolute ideals down my throat, and use yin/yang as your trump card in every discussion

Quote:
Really, ur just one of the cliche douches that runs around this forum throwing out baseless claims while lacking any means to support even 1 claim, much less all.
no sir, that would be you.
Quote:
And the worst, "Im wrong about everything I say"
You are.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 06:57 AM   #113
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This thread is stupid and obvious. I don't know how it got to page 8.
Page 8? It's still on the beginning of page 2 for me...

And I got to laugh at KYF. Poor guy, thinking that quantity=complexity. It's obvious that Part II will have more elements than Part I, because (big surprise), the first is the continuation of the latter! It doesn't take a genius to figure that out, but having more elements only warrants complexity if (another big surprise) they are complex!

Part II was only complex with 2 characters and their plots: Itachi and Nagato. The morality of their events was very gray, characterization was (most of times) well done and they allowed the reader to consider their stories and reflect on them. That's what literary complexity is, my friend, and Kishi never reached complexity with any other character or event.

You may cry "but what about Madara?", but he's not a complex character, he's just a character veiled by omission. If you look at the characterization and writing around him, you'll notice that he's only there to be the Big Bad that the hero has to defeat. His morality is the darkest of all the Naruto manga and he even is dubbed as "darkness" and/or "hatred" by other characters (Konan, Minato, Kushina, Shikaku). The author is making it obvious, and when that happens any complexity is thrown out of the window.

The veil of omission is also present in many others elements, like the RS, Kekkei Touta, etc. and trying to categorizing them as complex is either literary ignorance or intellectual dishonesty. So, instead of making yourself look stupid by lying about reading other manga and putting them below Naruto in complexity, why don't you educate yourself first?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 07-20-2011 at 06:59 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-20-2011), kael03 (07-20-2011), Vishnu (07-20-2011)