Fairytail 243 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 07-16-2011, 05:19 PM   #16
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Fairytail 243

Hahahaha he teleported Wendy without her clothes. Laxus should be coming next chapter based on the spoiler title.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-19-2011)

Old 07-16-2011, 05:32 PM   #17
Skullbat01
ANBU

Skullbat01 is an unknown quantity at this point

^ teamwork is a hell'va thing man those combos probably gave him a wake up call

like a boxer who outclasses his opponent if you get to cocky the other guy might give you a chin-check even if its not that bad of an attack you can still get caught of gaurd

I honestly think Hades thought it was in the bag and there huge team assault was that punch that made the boxer get serious
Skullbat01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Skullbat01 For This Useful Post:
Loke (07-22-2011)
Old 07-16-2011, 05:33 PM   #18
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,651 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I would definitely lulz if next chapter Hades walks over to where Wendy is (who's apparently naked) and is about to deal the the finishing blow, when she starts screaming "AHHHHHHHHHH PEDOPHILE!!!!!!!!!!!. GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PERVERTED OLD MAN!!!!". Then she starts blowing her rape whistle. Muhahaha

Seriously though, Hades has the greatest power of all time. Get chicks naked so they have to use both hands covering up, and are totally defenseless to block his cock...err, I mean attacks. The guy is like an old Pedobear.

Last edited by ask me anything; 07-16-2011 at 05:35 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-19-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (07-17-2011), Vengeance (07-16-2011)
Old 07-18-2011, 11:52 PM   #19
luffyg2
Genin

luffyg2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok now I really don't want to see another friendship or the power of being in Fairy Tail thing coming into play and making them defeat Hades. They need to get a proper power up that as nothing to do with friendship, or help from someone else (Gildarts, Makarov or Laxus) and even then it would be hard
luffyg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:16 AM   #20
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I predict Makarov and Gildarts will have to both show up and fight him together in order to win. The flow of the battle will happen something like this.

1. Hades continues to teleport his enemies away one by one until only Natsu is left.

2. Makarov and Gildarts both sneak up on him while keeping their magic power suppressed to avoid detection.

3. Makarov prepares Fairy Law from a distance, while Gildarts bursts up from the floor below him and attacks him at melee range.

4. Hades has an "OH SHIT" expression on his face, because he knows it takes about 2 or 3 seconds to make Fairy Law, or his version of it. Because of this he's forced to make a terrifying choice. He could either take the brutal direct hits from Gildarts while preparing his Grimoire Law to counter Makarov, or unleash a attack on Gildarts in hopes of crushing him quickly, and hoping he can survive a hit from Fairy Law. Whichever he decides he's going to take some brutal attack from one or the other, and also eliminate one of them (Makarov Or Gildarts) at the same time.

5. Whichever is left standing (will probably be Gildarts) will continue fighting Hades alone, while not doing so well. Natsu will wake up and join in the brawl. I mean, C'mon. We all know a Natsu and Gildarts tag team is going to happen at some point in this manga. It might as well be now.

9. Victory for good guys, and we see that Hades wasn't really a bad guy at all.

Last edited by ask me anything; 07-19-2011 at 11:18 AM.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:42 AM   #21
Loke
Genin

Loke is on a distinguished road

Might just work out this way... however, I don't see Makarov dying anytime soon... With Zancrow we just have a new dead body... on average this will suffice for the next ~100 chapters in this manga :P

But if Makarov really doesn't die, Hiro will probably make him retire as guild master at least... but IMHO Hiro will keep him alive at least until he played his part in the Raventail plot.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:25 AM   #22
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Makarov won't die anytime soon. Only way he's going out is if he fights his son in a showdown between Fairy Tail and Raven Tail, in which Laxus avenges him, or if he fights a fully awakened Zeref later in the manga. Or I guess he fight a partially awakened Zeref and sacrifice his life force or whatever, to do some sort spell that reinforces the seal on Zeref for a few months longer allowing to everyone else train for the final showdown.

The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Loke (07-22-2011)