549 prediction/spoiler - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-23-2011, 03:02 AM   #61
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: 549 prediction/spoiler

have not done a prediction in awhile so here it goes hope everyone likes it.

Quote:
Naruto- 549- a True Test, Body vs Eyes

The scene continues where we left off with Itachi and Nagato facing Naruto and Bee

Nagato- Naruto I am glad to see you but sad that I’m going to fight you.

Naruto- why out of all the people do we have to fight you two.

Itachi- Naruto this is a battle is not between the four of us its actually between the two of us and You Naruto. [Itachi nods his head to Nagato]

Bee- hell no fools, you must be mad if u think Im gonna let you gang up on the fastest bro I kno! [Bee gets in a fighting stance]

Naruto- Bee calm down ! These two you must not underestimate.

Itachi- Hachibi…

Bee- yo yo YO, that is not my NAME! If ya want ta Holla at me, then call me MR.8. or you will be Lame!

Itachi-[thinks.. how is it Naruto you found someone more unpredictable and madder then yourself. ] sigh … Mr. 8 you have your own battle to prepare for.

Bee- Me prepare, that’s insane, whoever comes and crosses me is mental in the brain.

Itachi- technically they have no control over their brain at the moment.

Naruto- Wait… They? They who?

Nagato- while Itachi and myself were sent to find you Naruto, we were also sent to warn the hachibi to prepare for battle against…

Naruto- Against who?...

Itachi- the previous 6.

Naruto and Bee- The WHO??

Itachi- The Nibi

Nagato- The Sanbi

Itachi- The Yonbi

Nagato- The Gobi

Itachi- The Rokubi

Nagato – The Nanabi

Itachi- you Jinchuriki brothering are coming to retrieve you Mr.8 for Madara’s Plan, He needs you next.

[Naruto and Bees jaws are on the floor]
[Naruto puts his hand on Bee’s shoulder and starts whispering in his ear]

Naruto- [whispers]- Bee you gotta go tell your old bro about this.

Bee- [whispers] – yeah but Gold bro, but these two were crazy good when alive, and now that they are immortal they are like gods, I can’t leave you by yourself to do the impossible.

[Naruto takes his hand off his shoulder and speaks normally maybe even a little loud so Itachi and Nagato can hear]

Naruto- Bee Go to your thunder Bro and tell him what’s going on, and Bee don’t worry about me it’s like you said I’m never truly alone I have my two suns watching over me.

[Bee smiles and jokingly says]

Bee- Pimps don’t cry so little bro, don’t be a bitch and go down because I never want to dry my strong hand, you got me fool.

[Naruto smiles and gives the thumbs up, bee turns and runs off to find his bro]

Naruto- why would you help us?

Nagato- all we know is Kabuto does not want Madara’s plan to come to fruition

Itachi- so he sent us to test you to see if you are ready for the battles that are about to come.

Naruto- I understand why he sent you Itachi, but why you Nagato?

Nagato- He sent me, because Madara has my eyes so he has the same powers as I do now.

Itachi-he has also the same power as me and as well as for Sasuke. So us being here is the perfect test for you, and we will not go easy on you do you understand?

Naruto- yes, and let me make this clear to you, I am not the same the last time you two saw me, so watch me if you can

Nagato and Itachi- If…

Itachi- haha did you say if, with my Sharingan, my eyes see all your Movements

Nagato- and I have the power of Rinnegan

Naruto- I know you do so watch this…

[Naruto smiles at Itachi and gives a wink, but vanishes and reappears right in front of Nagato with Rasengan in hand, Nagato’s Eyes widen, while Naruto plunges the Rasengan into Nagato’s stomach. Nagato is sent flying into a small hill 100 feet away, by the time Itachi looked where Nagato landed Naruto was already back where he originally started but wearing Nagato’s cloak.]

Itachi- Interesting Naruto… Interesting Indeed…. I Have not seen somebody move that fast since the late Great 4th Hokage.

Naruto- Hehe well coming from you my dad would be honored.

Nagato- Dad!! [Nagato sits up while regenerating]

Itachi- you always have something up your sleeve Naruto. [Itachi turns to go help Nagato up]

Itachi- but that won’t help you with someone like Madara, whom the 4th Hokage himself could not defeat; the 4th Hokage’s speed was not enough SO your speed will not be enough.

Naruto-[Naruto scratches his neck and smiles]- Thanks

[Itachi and Nagato are shocked with that statement]

[Nagato is finally back on his feet with the help of Itachi]

Itachi- Thanks???...... Thanks for what Naruto?

Naruto- Thanks for the advice [Naruto lowers his head, looking towards his feet.]

Itachi- what I said right now was not advice it was the truth, the speed you and your dad share is not enough to beat Madara.

Naruto- I know…..[Naruto sighs]…..[Naruto raises his head then looks straight at Itachi and Nagato]…. That is why I’m going to become Faster than my dad.

[Nagato smiles, while Itachi scoffs at the idea]

Itachi- And how do you go and do that Naruto

Naruto- Easy… Defeating you two! So give me everything you got!![Naruto has a Huge Smile on his Face]

[Itachi and Nagato both look at each other and Nod]

Itachi- Prepare yourself Naruto, because we will show you what a Master of the Sharingan.

Nagato- And the Rinnegan are capable of.

Naruto- Show Me Then!!

End.
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
Adema (07-23-2011), apacolypz (07-25-2011), Bazooka_Joe (07-24-2011), DRAGONBPY (07-23-2011), dsyoji (07-26-2011), J-man123 (07-23-2011), jericho Uzimaki (07-23-2011), KZR (07-23-2011), ninjalostboy95 (07-23-2011), thegodfather2450 (07-23-2011), Vishnu (07-23-2011), woody_3162 (07-25-2011)

Old 07-23-2011, 07:21 AM   #62
cebzab
Academy Student

cebzab is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 549 prediction/spoiler

Predictions before Narut0360's were exellent, but more like fan art....this one, I really think something like this is gonna happen in the next chapter.
Big up Narut0360, great predict
Oh, yeah, almost forgot....MOAR...damn all ur beautiful minds...MOAR
cebzab is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cebzab For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (07-23-2011), Narut0360 (07-23-2011), Vishnu (07-23-2011)
Old 07-23-2011, 08:09 AM   #63
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebzab View Post
Predictions before Narut0360's were exellent, but more like fan art....this one, I really think something like this is gonna happen in the next chapter.
Big up Narut0360, great predict
Oh, yeah, almost forgot....MOAR...damn all ur beautiful minds...MOAR
so true bro.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
Narut0360 (07-23-2011)
Old 07-23-2011, 12:24 PM   #64
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Yeah i said that too, my pred and jericho's are something that kishi won't write ever. I noticed too that Naruto0360 made something that might really happen. Anyway i will post a new one shortly.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (07-23-2011), KZR (07-23-2011)
Old 07-23-2011, 01:31 PM   #65
cebzab
Academy Student

cebzab is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Yeah i said that too, my pred and jericho's are something that kishi won't write ever. I noticed too that Naruto0360 made something that might really happen. Anyway i will post a new one shortly.
Lol....at this time, when Kishi sucks ass more then ever with talk n' love no jutsu it's a good thing to write something he never would
It's like an exact opposite of sucking
But, when I think about Narut0360's prediction, which I really love cuz it's a good read and also cuz it's plausible to be in the next chapter it gives me hope that Kishi could get his shit straight. (can I write shit?)
Fingers crossed guys! Maybe there's still hope
cebzab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 02:20 PM   #66
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Naruto 550
Darkness and Light

Scene shows Kabuto and Sasuke*

Kabuto: If i were you Sasuke i would let threats away.
Sasuke: What do you mean?
Kabuto: I see that you followed a path of darkness. After you killed Orochimaru-sama i integrated his remains in me. Now i am much more powerful then Orochimaru-sama. And i didn't come here to fight you. Just to give you a warning.
Sasuke: Warning about what?
Kabuto: Are you aware of Madara's plan? The Eye of the Moon plan?
Sasuke: What are you talking about?
Kabuto: Madara plans to project a tsukuyomi on the moon in order to control the world. But if he does it you won't be here anyway to see the results. ( with a menacing face): because he needs your eyes to do that. He needs to regain his former strength. He needs a new pair of Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan!
Sasuke: It doesn't matter. I will take him out anyway! But i will make a start with you first!
Kabuto: It seems that It will resort to fighting afterall...
Sasuke dashes towards Kabuto and in the last second Kabuto dodges him, but Sasuke turns around and gives him a kick throwing him in the wall. He opens his left eye wide and shouts: Amateratsu!
The black flames are going straight to Kabuto but he makes two handsigns, points his hand towards the flames and says: Sealing jutsu! negate!
The amateratsu is sucked into Kabuto's hand and he makes another handsign and says: Reverse sealing! *
The flames are thrown back at Sasuke from Kabuto's hand , but Sasuke smiles ironically.
Sasuke: You loser. Eternal Mangekyou! Black hole!
A black hole appears in front of Sasuke and the amateratsu flames went straight in.
Sasuke smiles again and says: This is the end Kabuto. Prepare to witness the true power of the Sharingan. He points his hand to Kabuto. Eternal Mangekyou! Darkness Bea...
He is intrerupted by Madara who materialize to catch his hand.
Madara: Enough Sasuke. You can't use that in a close space. And right now he is our allied.*
Kabuto thinking: what was that technique he was about to use! It felt so demonic that it completely paralized me from the moment he stared at me!
Sasuke: Whatever. I'm heading towards the battlefront. I will confronte Naruto.
Madara: Wait a moment. You lost your sword in the fight with Danzo. You should get a new one. One more special.
Sasuke: What do you mean by special?
Madara: A sword that uses chakra natures and envelops it in your chakra. The sword that i used in the fight with Hashirama Senju. A memento from the Sage of the sixth paths!*

Scene switched to HQ

Raikage: What happend there? What is that brat doing?
Random ninja: He Just defeated another Edo golem.
Tsunade: Who?
Random ninja: Itachi Uchiha.
Shikaku: He took out Itachi? Amazing!
Random ninja: I just heared that he used something called Light element and the jutsu went straight through Itachi's Susano'o!
Tsunade with a concerned look: Light element! But i thought that was impossible!
Raikage: What is it Hokage?
Tsunade: It seems that Naruto has got something that can really help us to defeat Madara. I don't know much too, but according to my former teammate Jiraya the light element is a combination of the five elements.
Raikage: Konoha had that and you never used it?
Tsunade: Naruto is the first to use it from Konoha. It seems that it's power cannot be controled that easy.*

Scene shows Naruto bee and Nagato.

Nagato: You've truly grown Naruto. I made the correct decision to entrust everything to you. It seems that you are the saviour afterall.*
Naruto: I will dissappoint you Nagato. I will defeat Madara! And i will bring peace to this world!
Nagato slowly starts to vanish.
Bee: What the hell motherfuckka?
Nagato: My role here is over. It seems that i achieved peace once again. Thank you Naruto! Meet me in the afterlife!

Scene shows Onooki and Mu

Mu: Get ready Onooki! I will use my most powerful jutsu! The one that you never learned!
Onooki: Shit! Shouts: Kazekage ! Protect everyone with your sand this attack will destroy the surroundings! And quickly makes complicated hand signs.
Mu: Dust element! Molecular devastation!

A huge sphere goes directly to Onooki but the later smiles and says: Dust element! Molecular cataclism! *and makes a giant cube that clashes with the sphere.

The blast makes a huge crater on earth and obliterates everything on a radius of 3 miles.
The scene shows Mu with his body into pieces. He is blown away from waist down.onooki is standing in front of him.

Onooki: i never learned that jutsu, true master. But i made a new one, much more powerful!
Mu: Nice one. I recognize you as my student! Don't lose your pride and your honor!*

Mu dissappears and onooki smiles and falls to the ground.
Gaara rushes to him.

Gaara: Are you ok tsuchikage?
Onooki: That jutsu tooked everything i got. Hehe, i not to far from dying boy.*
Gaara: Let me get some medical ninja!
Onooki: Stay right here boy! No medical nin can save me now. That justu slowly dezintegrates my intern organs on molecular level. I have a few moments left. *You remember so much of myself in my younger days...i think my time has passed...my master told me to never lose my honor. I will die like a true shinobi!*
Gaara: What about your village?
Onooki: Well, i guess i have to chose a succesor...promise me that you will be strong and you will protect *the Village Hidden in the Rocks with the same passion you protect your village. From this moment you are the tsuchikage! Hehe, who would have thought...i entrust everything to you boy! Don't dissappoint me!*
Gaara with tears in his eyes: I won't dissappoint you Tsuchikage! I swear to protect the village with my life the same as you did!*
Onooki: Farewell boy!

Next chapter: Kazekage and Tsuchikage: Gaara's resolve!

This is something that Kishi will never write.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:

Last edited by Vishnu; 07-23-2011 at 02:25 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Adema (07-23-2011), Bazooka_Joe (07-24-2011), J-man123 (07-23-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (07-25-2011), thegodfather2450 (07-23-2011), woody_3162 (07-25-2011)
Old 07-23-2011, 02:45 PM   #67
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yeah. some prediction are so awesome, kishi wont write it

I once wrote a prediction about Raikage and his 6 harem personal bodyguards and he send half of them to protect naruto and bee

instead.....

kishi wrote armadillo dick

totally wrong direction

edit: It was 6 bodyguards

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 07-23-2011 at 02:52 PM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Narut0360 (07-23-2011), Vishnu (07-23-2011)
Old 07-23-2011, 03:29 PM   #68
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Ehem, six harem bodyguards?
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 07-23-2011, 03:31 PM   #69
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Kankuro: What the hell is that thing doing?

Mizu: Its a giant clamp. And it shoots giant pearl. Giant exploding pearl.

Temari: You know, after this war, we gonna have a chat with mother nature about her creatures and how absurd some of them are.

Raikage:Hei, 4th Kazekage, your mother is squeezing me using her sandy boobs. Stop her will ya.

Gaara: My mother, love me.......

Raikage: God dammit. Hei 3rd Kaze, what kind of traumatize experience you give to your kid?

3rd:I told him his mother hate him and I send his aunty to kill him when he was six.

Rai: You must won the father of the year award, you dumbass. Now tell this kid to tell his dead mother to stop squeezing me and start sealing me!!!!

Suddenly Gaara's sand mom start sucking the zombie blood and paralyze them.

Mizu: Wow, a blood sucking ex-wife. Talk about originality.

Meanwhile..........

Nagato: What the hell happen to you?

Naruto: I manage to control the kyuubi.

Nagato: And become the ninja bright ray of hope. Very subtle.

Itachi: Ok, here's the deal. We gonna fight you, and you gonna stop us. By any means necessary.

Bee: Us? Should you mean you. That other guy looks like he have a serious lack of vitamin C.

Naruto: Why did Kabuto revives you in that sorry state?

Nagato: God knows. Even his Edo with personality plan have backfired. Seriously, this edo plan with personality is just asking to be backfired.

Bee: Lets kick their ass.

Naruto: Lets talk to them.

Itachi: What? You must defeat us using the most powerful jutsu you have now.

Naruto: I will defeat you by talking to you and asking you to be defeated.

Itachi/Nagato/Bee:.............

Itachi: Did your balls drop off or something?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
J-man123 (07-23-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (07-25-2011), Vishnu (07-23-2011)
Old 07-23-2011, 03:33 PM   #70
kluang
One Punch Man

Quote:
Ehem, six harem bodyguards?
Quote:
You wnat prediction confirmed. here's mine

Kage meeting room

Hokage: Do you think just moving the island is enough?

Raikage: Yes. But I will sent additional units to aid them.

Mizukage: Additional units?

Raikage: My team of personal bodyguards. I will sent them there.

Earth Kage: I've heard of them. Should I accompany them?

Raikage: NO!!!!

Island scene

Naruto: Wow a moving island, cool.

KB: Yes cool.

A messenger bird arrive.

Motoi: Seems your bro decide to send them to aid us.

Yamato: Them?

Motoi: Raikage personal bodyguards.

KB: Uhhh them. They are not just bodyguards. They do any job, that Raikage deems needs a personal touch.

Yamato: You mean.....

Motoi: The Cloud Sisters!!!! Oh man they are the best team ever. I really wish I have a team like that looking over me.

KB: Wow, mood change

Naruto: Who?

Yamato: Cloud Sisters. 6 kunoichi dedicate to guard the Raikage from anything. They are his personal ninjas.

Naruto: How personal?

KB/Motoi: Very.

Kabuchimaru and Deidara.

Kabu: Now where are they? Deidara, send small scouts and cover 20 miles radius around us. Island cant move, could they.....
from the 513 prediction thread

Old 07-23-2011, 04:47 PM   #71
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

It's not that i wanted confirmed i just thought about the implications to have a very personal kunoichi guard.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 07-23-2011, 09:27 PM   #72
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post

Kankuro: What the hell is that thing doing?

Mizu: Its a giant clamp. And it shoots giant pearl. Giant exploding pearl.

Temari: You know, after this war, we gonna have a chat with mother nature about her creatures and how absurd some of them are.

Raikage:Hei, 4th Kazekage, your mother is squeezing me using her sandy boobs. Stop her will ya.

Gaara: My mother, love me.......

Raikage: God dammit. Hei 3rd Kaze, what kind of traumatize experience you give to your kid?

3rd:I told him his mother hate him and I send his aunty to kill him when he was six.

Rai: You must won the father of the year award, you dumbass. Now tell this kid to tell his dead mother to stop squeezing me and start sealing me!!!!

Suddenly Gaara's sand mom start sucking the zombie blood and paralyze them.

Mizu: Wow, a blood sucking ex-wife. Talk about originality.

Meanwhile..........

Nagato: What the hell happen to you?

Naruto: I manage to control the kyuubi.

Nagato: And become the ninja bright ray of hope. Very subtle.

Itachi: Ok, here's the deal. We gonna fight you, and you gonna stop us. By any means necessary.

Bee: Us? Should you mean you. That other guy looks like he have a serious lack of vitamin C.

Naruto: Why did Kabuto revives you in that sorry state?

Nagato: God knows. Even his Edo with personality plan have backfired. Seriously, this edo plan with personality is just asking to be backfired.

Bee: Lets kick their ass.

Naruto: Lets talk to them.

Itachi: What? You must defeat us using the most powerful jutsu you have now.

Naruto: I will defeat you by talking to you and asking you to be defeated.

Itachi/Nagato/Bee:.............

Itachi: Did your balls drop off or something?
Dont take this the wrong way but Gaara is the 5th Kazekage and his dad was the 4th Kazekage. And Yashamaru was his uncle not aunt
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:19 PM   #73
kluang
One Punch Man

Quote:
Dont take this the wrong way but Gaara is the 5th Kazekage and his dad was the 4th Kazekage. And Yashamaru was his uncle not aunt
yashamaru was a guy?

Old 07-23-2011, 11:19 PM   #74
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Someone asked me to write a part two so he could post it on youtube, so I decided too, I don't think its that great but whatevs.

Part II
“Okay Naruto, for you to understand the Uchiha Massacre you need to first hear about the Kyuubi attack..” Itachi says

“I am not sure what else I need to understand, I know both my parents gave their lives for the village and I became the host to the Kyuubi.” Naruto says

“Yes, you are correct about all of that, but one thing you did not know is that when the Kyuubi attacked, the Uchiha Clan, were nowhere to be found. The clan left their children in the village and all the Uchiha capable of fighting, left.” Itachi says

“Where did they go?” Naruto begins to look angry

“My father had joined into an alliance with Madara, the Uchiha Clan were preparing to attack the village as soon as the Kyuubi made it to a certain part of the village, the plan was if the Kyuubi made it that far, the Leaf would have fallen, so the Uchiha could have became the new heads of the Leaf Village.” Itachi says

“Then why would they leave the children there?!” Naruto says

“They needed decoys, if the children are in the village, it would have been expected the adults were too, my brother was just a baby at the time, but I was old enough to remember my father telling me to hide as soon as the Kyuubi attacked.” Itachi says

“So what ended up happening…?” Naruto asks

“The fourth hokage was able to stop the attack, which you already know, my father said the Uchiha had a clan meeting and were on the out skirts of the village, they rushed back to treat the injured, but the third hokage had suspicions that there was something else going on, as did Danzou. The third hokage never trusted the Uchiha clan afterwards; this caused the Uchiha clan to re plan an uprising, by this time my father wanted me to be the head of the assault on the Leaf, while my father believed the Uchiha would be able to sweep through the village and I on the other hand felt differently.” Itachi says

“Is this where you went to Madara to assist you?” Naruto asks

“Heh, he still continues telling that story, no surprise, no, I never asked for his assistance, he had been allied with another Uchiha, Shisui, he was leaking information to him, I found out, killed Shisui, at this point Madara felt pressure, he knew I would be under watch after killing Shisui, so I returned home from a mission to find the entire clan was massacred. Danzou was already in the clan’s part of the village, he told me I could either stay or I could go be an informant, I chose to become an informant in hopes of Sasuke surpassing me, that is when Danzou put the curse mark on me so if I was ever interrogated I could never speak the truth of what happened, the only person who truly knew were Danzou, Sarutobi, and Madara.” Itachi says

Naruto stares stunned, he stands up and looks up into the sky, all of a sudden in rage he punches a hole straight through a tree.

“That rage Naruto, whether you know it or not, you understand Sasuke better than anyone, you understand any Uchiha.” Nagato says

“I don’t understand, how could I possibly understand the sacrifices Sasuke and Itachi made?” Naruto says

“The Uzumaki Clan was wiped out, probably not long after your mother left the village, your clan had the same fate as Sasuke’s, whether you know it or not, you two are the same person on different paths.” Nagato says

“Itachi you told me, our mothers were friends, why would your mother allow the Uchiha clan to betray the Leaf…?” Naruto asks

Itachi smiles, “She didn’t, she leaked the information that there would be an attack, unfortunately the barriers they put up were not strong enough, but my mother did what she could to stop the attack.”

“Naruto, you need to rejoin the battle, do you sense that?” Nagato says

“Yeah, Madara is closing into the center, Itachi, Nagato, hopefully I will see you again.” Naruto flashes and disappears.

“Bee are you sure that Madara is bring a strong group to the center?!” Raikage yells

“Yes, we have good intel, the snake guy.” Bee says

“KABUTO?!” Tsunade yells

“Yeah that guy, he made some good points, just trust me here, you need to back up the middle.” Bee says

“We do not have anyone free to back them up, Kazekage and Tsuchikage are in battle, Kakashi is battling the seven swordsman, Mizukage is protecting the feudal lords, and we are all here.” Tsunade says

“Exactly, lets go Bee, we have work to do.” Raikage begins walking out.

“But wait, Raikage you are head of…” Shukaku begins to say

“Tsunade can have it, I need to bash some faces in.” Raikage says as Bee and him walk out the door.

Gaara is battling one on one with the former Raikage as the Tsuchikage is battling his former teacher, Gaara can sense Tsuchikage struggling against his former teacher, he uses sand coffin on the former Raikage to stop his black lightning attack, as he does he watch Temari run at the former Tsuchikage and use wind slash jutsu.

“TEMARI NO!” Gaara yells

“Damn girl.” The former Tsuchikage says “She is going to get killed.”

The former Tsuchikage uses dust particle on Temari, as she is about to be hit she feels the Tsuchikage push her out of the way being taken into the dust particle jutsu.

"You youngens need to survive, you need to usher in a new age, and I will do my part in helping you.”
He says as he begins to shrink

Kankuro takes advantage of the opportunity and seals the former Tsuchikage using his puppet to trap
inside and by doing so he is able to stop the technique from completely destroying the Tsuchikage.

“The people from the sand do not allow their allies to fall.” Gaara says

“Nor do the people of the Rock.” Tsuchikage says as he uses dust element on the former Raikage.

Darui stares into a distance, he sees seven figures approaching, Sakura and Shikimaru join him.

“Well it looks like this won’t be an easy one.” Darui says

“Great, who could this be.” Shikimaru says

“Alert the alarm, its Madara.” Sakura says

Shikimaru and Darui look alarmed but gain composure very quickly, they raise the alarm as Madara and the jinks approach the battlefield.

“Sakura, you and Shikimaru ready the troops and come up with a plan, I will keep watch and let you know when they arrive.” Darui says

All of a sudden to figures appear behind Darui.

“How about you go to little brother, Bee and I have it from here.” Raikage says

End Chapter.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
Adema (07-24-2011), Bazooka_Joe (07-24-2011), DRAGONBPY (07-24-2011), J-man123 (07-24-2011), Marlboro (07-24-2011), Narut0360 (07-24-2011), naruto shippuden rocks (07-24-2011), ninjalostboy95 (07-23-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (07-25-2011), woody_3162 (07-25-2011)
Old 07-23-2011, 11:29 PM   #75
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Kankuro supposedly is about to be attacked or rescued, he has Deidara in his trap and he supposedly hasn't be sealed yet. I hope not, this rag needs as many real unsubs loosed and free as possible, the other Edo was coming back to rescue him the fat guy. Weird that was before Hanzo took the biz, and Chiyo and Kimmimaro hasn't been sealed... in the 'cloth sealing jutsu' yet (unbelievably weak jutsu concept there).
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote