549 prediction/spoiler - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-26-2011, 05:52 AM   #91
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: 549 prediction/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Or so you would like to think. Kabuto had trouble shutting down Zabuza's personality and Itachi's will is much stronger, as seen by him surviving whatever disease he was dying from for years to face Sasuke.
I know what you're saying but i don't think this is a matter of will, because even though he can share his weaknesses and tell what his about to do he can't control his body. Even if his personality remains intact the edo tensei implies that his body is controled. Kabuto stated that he used a seal that allows the golems to retain their personalities but that thwy are still under his command. Itachi could broke free if kabuto is killed. I may be wrong though.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (07-26-2011)

Old 07-26-2011, 08:21 AM   #92
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Or so you would like to think. Kabuto had trouble shutting down Zabuza's personality and Itachi's will is much stronger, as seen by him surviving whatever disease he was dying from for years to face Sasuke.
Additionally Kabuto controlled the Jinks that Madara turned into Paths, didn't happen to see that exchange, as if Madara is taking, and controlling what HE wants, when HE wants. Kabuto has some Grant Hill plan, but its the most minor thing in the grand scheme of all thats going on. He's gonna try to get funky, but between those 2 Uchihas, they're gonna shut his shit down, and treat him like Osama Bin Ladin early in the morning, just after he wakes... we all know what happens next... dna checks to make sure you got the right one.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (07-26-2011)
Old 07-27-2011, 05:36 AM   #93
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Spoiler pics out. From the look of it it looks like Kabuto took itachi and nagato's personalities out. Its an all out battle. 2 vs 2

And Itachi lost the Amaterasu MS eye(gave it to sasuke I think), but his genjutsu affected naruto in glowmode. Interesting

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 08:10 AM   #94
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Spoiler pics out. From the look of it it looks like Kabuto took itachi and nagato's personalities out. Its an all out battle. 2 vs 2

And Itachi lost the Amaterasu MS eye(gave it to sasuke I think), but his genjutsu affected naruto in glowmode. Interesting
Yeah seemingly the Crow Power ups was merely something to help Itachi's opponent Naruto having the ability to defeat him, as if he knew he'd become somebodies puppet.

That tells me whatever jutsu, or combination of jutsu's that will ultimately defeat Madara is already created, or nearly created (Sasuke), and availability of said jutsu's is incoming, and has zero to do with assistance beyond Naruto, Sasuke, and possibly in a crunch for healing Sakura, that is all.

Additionally, I'm sorry, it's kinda obvious with the Kages all in they're own private battles, and all over the battlefield that none of them stand a chance vs. Madara & his Raggedy Paths.

None of them have a 'sealing' rasengan (like yeah right, thats the dumbest fucking shit I've seen in the manga currently... hows the shit made? Naruto never practiced that shit for 3 or 4 days without sleep or rest, it simply fell out of the same store Sasuke's Hawk Summons came from in the sky).
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Loke (07-27-2011)