Naruto Game OVA - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 07-25-2006, 09:36 PM   #1
Sorasochou
Hunter-Nin

Location: Lets just say im not too proud of the way my state voted on the last Pres. elections >_>
Sorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the rough
Naruto Game OVA

Dont know if theres a thread for this already, and if theres is then someone please close this. Anyway someone translated the OVA from the game Narutimate Hero 3 and it seems pretty good, better than watching fillers lol, heres the link if you want to give it a look. Theres 3 parts to it so after its done just follow the options it gives you.^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2Bb_...h=Naruto%20OVA

Sorasochou is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-25-2006, 09:52 PM   #2
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: Naruto Game OVA

I remember a thread like this a LONG time ago, but it was a thread on the Game OVA unsubbed. So I think it's alright. lol

And great find. Although, the subs are kinda off.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi

Last edited by YoshiToshi; 07-25-2006 at 09:57 PM.
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 10:04 PM   #3
Sorasochou
Hunter-Nin

Location: Lets just say im not too proud of the way my state voted on the last Pres. elections >_>
Sorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi
And great find. Although, the subs are kinda off.
Yeah I saw that and I noticed some misspelled words too. According to a comment in you tube at the end of the competition in the game Naruto becomes Hokage for a day, they dont show this on the OVA because you have to pass the game to see it.

Sorasochou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 10:37 PM   #4
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

Id rather watch this than fillers, hadnt seen these

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote